The Spirit

Moderator: Brother Christopher

xmode

The Spirit

#1 Postby xmode » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 am

What happens if I associate myself with the spirit within ?

Obviously, I'm not the body I occupy.
Know Thyself.

sheryl
Site Admin

Re: The Spirit

#2 Postby sheryl » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 am

Shalom Yani!

Your question moves me this morning, if I might try to put into words the thoughts that come to mind.

Turning our orientation within is the beginning of the journey. And as we labor to increasingly shift our perspective and alignment from the outer to the inner, all those things that chained us to the world, to the surface of things, will be brought into our awareness, into the light that shines from within.

And you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free. John 8:32

The curious thing about this teaching of Master Yeshua is the response his listeners had. "We have never been in bondage to any man."

Initially in the journey we see that we have indeed been in bondage, that our paradigms and mentalities have been a prison of our own making. But this is only the beginning of the Truth that we will know that will make us free.

Our teachings tell us that in this journey within, going deeper and deeper still, we will find That which is "wearing us". So yes, we are more than the body we are wearing - something beyond our imagings is wearing us.

May we all find the Truth that will make us free. Amen

Sheryl

xmode

#3 Postby xmode » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:48 am

Hello,

I hadn't seen that I actually have a responce on my thread..

Nice post of yours. Shifting towards inside is important,exciting, even might be scary sometimes.What you say, I agree.

Isn't the divine spark within, what others call Spirit? It is, i know. :) I guess, one.has the choice to identify themselves either with the body or with the Spirit...

I accidently ran into this quote today...

"Knowledge can be obtained by man only through the awareness of the Spirit within.Lack of awareness is the tragedy of today's civilization".

-Walter Russel

<3
Know Thyself.

Anna

#4 Postby Anna » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm

Dear Yani,
Shifting inside will bring you the answer you seek. Pray, pray, and be kind, as Tau so often encourages us to do. Your question can only be answered as you go within and live within, and go deeper still. This is a path of gnosis - experiential knowledge of the mysteries of soul and God. Our teachings are only pointing instructions. Each of us must travel the path with humility and sincere desire, waiting upon God Most High for revelations of the Mysteries.

God bless you on your journey!
Shalom!
Anna

Return to “Gnosis and Gnosticism”