Eagle Shekinah: Mother Israel (Deut 32:11-12)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Eagle Shekinah: Mother Israel (Deut 32:11-12)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Eagle Shekinah: Mother Israel

“As an eagle stirs up its nest, and hovers over its young; as it spreads its wings, takes them up, and bears them aloft on its pinions, Yahweh alone guided him; no foreign god was with him” (Deut 32:11-12).

There is divinity in all things, apparently animate and inanimate, and this is true on earth and in the heavens, throughout all creation. Everything is connected to the Original Thought in which it was conceived, and is the emanation, radiance, of the One Life-Power, and the light and life within all corresponds with the ruhaniyot and shefa of Eheieh, I Am, and therefore, I Am is in all things; this corresponds with who and what any thing, any spirit or soul, is in the Light Continuum (Yahweh and Atzilut).

If you wish the Holy Shekinah – Divinity, to rest upon you, you must be aware of this, and to you there must be nothing but the Infinite One, and you need learn to look and see all as it is in the One, and seek to draw out, and realize, the I Am that is in it; hence, its spiritual essence, its divine spark (yechidah). In this way the Shekinah will rest upon you, Yahweh alone will guide you, and you will have no foreign god or idol, but Yahweh will always be before you, and Yahweh will be your God – Yahweh Elohenu, the LORD your God.

This is simple, and this is profound, and this is the very essence of the Holy Gospel, and therefore the Messiah teaches us, “Whatever you do to any of these, you do to me,” for within and behind all that appears is Yahweh Elohim, the Infinite One.

If you understand this teaching, then you will understand that it may also be said, “Whatever you do to any of these, you do to yourself.” Contemplate this well, and understand!

The One Life-Power, Yah, Yahweh, is the light and life of all, the intelligence of all, and Yeshua is that life and light, that divine intelligence awakened and realized; hence, the meaning of the Blessed Name, “Yahweh delivers.” Yeshua Messiah embodies the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite One awakened and realized, receiving the Supernal Influx from above that stirs the spiritual power of the Supernals below, the Supernals in everything, and so he is called Adonai, Lord and Savior.

It has been said that a Holy Dove alighted upon the Master at the Sacred Jordan when Yohanan performed the rite of baptism with him, but we may say, in truth, it was the Great Eagle, the influx of the Supernals, the union of the Upper and Lower Shekinah, Imma (Mother) and Kallah (Bride).

This verse of the Holy Torah is a prophecy of the appearance of the Messiah, and it is written, “As an eagle stirs up its nest.” Look and see, the eagle is Imma Shekinah, and her nest is Nukva Shekinah, and her young are Da’at and the Six; Binah, Imma Shekinah, holds the Supernal Influx in herself, and it flows out of her as Da’at and the Six, and it is received by Malkut, Nukva Shekinah, and manifests as Malkut, Nukva (Daughter) becoming Kallah (Bride) as the Messiah appears and is united with Malkut – the Groom and Bride.

“…And hovers over its young; as it spreads its wings, takes them up, and bears them aloft on its pinions…” This is the Messiah and Kallah Shekinah, or the Six and Malkut, uplifted in return to God (Elohim), united, reintegrated, with Imma Shekinah, and all creation uplifted in return to God through the Risen and Ascended Messiah.

In this we may remember the vision of St. John in Apocalypse of the Woman of Light giving birth to her Holy Child, and that Holy Child swiftly being taken up in ascension, the divine rapture; she to whom the wings of the Great Eagle are given to escape the Dragon, and to go to a place prepared for her in the wilderness until the fruition of the End-Of-Days.

As we know, the Woman of Light with the wings of the Great Eagle is the restoration, and evolution, of the “Holy Church” – the Living Body of the Messiah, in the Second Coming of the Messiah in Glory, Supernal Glory, a greater influx of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite One (Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai). This restoration of the Living Body, Anointed Community, and progress of the revelation and realization of Divinity, is underway; the Great Eagle is stirring her nest, and hovering over her young, and drawing them in ascent, uplifting souls, consciousness, in the Great Ascension, reintegrating sparks with the Light Continuum, Yahweh, the Light of the Infinite, Or Ain Sof.

There is a New Consciousness, a New Enlightenment, emerging, and with it a greater manifestation of the Living Body of the Messiah (Holy Church) and Malkut of Atzilut; through ongoing influxes of the Supernal Light and Spirit of the Messiah, that Holy Light within creatures and creation – within all things, is being awakened, and actualized and realized. When we receive our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah, and the Shekinah of the Messiah, Yeshua, rests upon us, and we are joined to the Living Body, so we become an emanation and vehicle of this Supernal Glory and Power, and through us this Divine Action (salvation) transpires, this Light Transmission that stirs creation and awakens the divinity, the I Am, that is within it.

“Yahweh alone guided him; no foreign god was with him.” Yahweh, Light Continuum, Light Transmission – the Anointing (Messiah), this guides in the Great Ascension, this uplifts in the Great Ascension; the transmission of the Supernal Light, not false lights, impure lights, inferior lights – not the spiritual light, astral light or material light, but the True Light, Supernal and Primordial.

This is the Holy Light, this is the Consciousness-Force, of unification with the Infinite One; hence, the enlightenment and liberation of spirits and souls in Hayyah Yeshua – Living Enlightenment, Divinity.

As we know from the vision of this Supernal Influx in the Apocalypse, this Holy Light purifies the heavens and the earth, purifies and reintegrates sparks of light bound up in them, and has power over the Great Dragon, the spirit of the Other Side, the dominion of the klippot; in this Holy Light all that is good and true, and therefore real, is gathered in, and all that is false and evil, or unreal, passes away, for as falsehood, the unreal, it never substantially self-existed: only the Infinite One is real and exists, and no other! Contemplate this well, and understand!

Whatever is recognized and realized as it is in the Infinite and Eternal, and embodies that Truth and Light (I Am), this is uplifted in the Great Resurrection and Ascension to eternal life, the World-That-Is-Coming.

As we know through our Elder Brother, Messiah Yeshua, the Way of the Great Ascension is embodiment.

I will share an open secret with you. When Adonai Yeshua teaches us that the path that leads to life, or to the true kingdom of heaven, is “narrow,” this corresponds with the I Am in us, and in all things; hence, being who and what we are in the Infinite One, Yahweh Elohim, and no other, no outsider (klippah). With each of us, and with each thing in creation, the embodiment of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite One, Eheieh (I Am) is unique and individual, all as El Elyon has fashioned us, all as El Elyon wills and ordains. Above we have spoken of this, and explained this, in general, but receiving our anointing – Light Transmission, each of us must live within and let Ruach Yahweh instruct us and lead us in the path of righteousness according to our unique essence, our unique individuality, revealing to us the particular or specific embodiment of the I Am we are to be and become in the Messiah, the Anointing.

This “narrow path” corresponds with who you are, who the Holy One has created you to be – your person and life returned to God, realized in the One; all that you are, all that you have, your entire person and life, is the vehicle of this realization as you receive the Holy Light and Spirit from above, and the Shekinah of the Messiah rests upon you, uplifting you in return to God (El).

You do not need to be somebody else, or have a “foreign god with you,” but rather you need to be who you are in Yahweh (YHVH) and follow in the Way (Yeshua, YHSVH) – the I Am; put Yahweh always before you, and Yahweh will guide you, Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim, will enlighten and liberate your soul. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

Remember the first commandment: “Do not place the gods of others before me.” Contemplate this well, and understand!

This is what the Holy Spirit put into my heart this morning for me to share.

May the face of Yahweh shine upon you, and may Yahweh bless you and keep you, and gather you in from exile; may you abide in the good company of the Shekinah of Yahweh, Yeshua, today and every day. Amen.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Eagle Shekinah: Mother Israel (Deut 32:11-12)

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri May 02, 2014 9:26 am

Grace and Peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

There is another teaching of Imma Shekinah as the Great Eagle that I’m inclined to add. As we know, the eagle is a bird that flies very high, soaring aloft for long periods of time, having a panoramic view with very good sight. There is the suggestion of divine vision, or a bigger vision, of oneself and others, and life, in the image of the eagle, and with a bigger vision, so there is the suggestion of a bigger, more expanded consciousness and mentality, Mochin Gadlut, “Big Mind.”

When a soul is able to cleave to the Sefirot, the Divine Attributes, and able to unify with Yahweh through them, so they may ascend and reach into the Upper Shekinah, Imma Shekinah, and experience prophecy and revelation, or visions of the heavens and Yahweh Elohim. When a soul ascends in this way, reaching into the Upper Shekinah, the Lower Shekinah, Nukva Shekinah, is unified with Zer Anpin, and she becomes Kallah and is uplifted and unified with Imma – the Upper and Lower Shekinah are One Holy Shekinah, and there is Supernal Influx. First, when faith dawns and we are anointed, the Lower Shekinah comes to rest upon us, but as the Holy Spirit carries our soul in ascent through higher, more expanded states of consciousness, and we acquire knowledge (da’at, gnosis), when the experience of Mochin Gadlut dawns the Upper Shekinah rests upon us; hence, the Living Presence and Perfect Thunder Intelligence of great tzaddikim, holy and enlightened ones, such as Moshenu.

In the mystical Journey, on the Path of Return, there is a play of running and returning through the Holy Sefirot and the heavens, or realms, worlds and universes of the inner dimensions, and through various gradations of higher, expanded consciousness and greater intelligence – the play of Neshamah Aliyat, and with this there is an evolution of higher, more refined mentalities, generations of mentalities, and with them a growing Habad, wisdom, understanding and knowledge through direct spiritual and mystical experience, or nearness and unification with the Holy One. We begin in restricted consciousness and restricted, limited, mentalities – “karmic vision,” but through the Shekinah and Holy Spirit we have the vision of experience, consciousness and mentalities expand, and we can engage in a conscious evolution and the realization of pure vision, enlightenment, Mochin Gadlut – the “Vision of the Great Eagle.”

One who has this “vision,” as Adonai Yeshua said, “Sees what the Father [Abba] is doing”; hence, they have sight into Atzilut, the World of the Holy Sefirot, and are able to unify their soul with Yahweh through the Sefirot, or through the Body of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, which is composed of the Sefirot. Thus, they have insight into souls, and all things, as they are in Atzilut, or the Pleroma of Light, and they have knowledge of the tikkunim of souls and missions of souls – God’s will for souls, and running and returning they are able to draw down blessings, empowerments, for the tikkunim of souls, and able to uplift souls to higher grades, and return souls to God. They become a “Great Eagle” – a great tzaddik, one anointed with the Supernal Light and Truth (Amet); Imma Shekinah is with them, Kallah Shekinah is with them – the full capacity of Light Transmission.

Here we may say, restricted consciousness, limited mentalities – karmic vision, this corresponds with “foreign gods” and “idols,” a lack of self-knowledge and lack of knowledge of the One God, the Infinite and Eternal; hence, a state of ignorance filled with misperceptions and misconceptions of God, which are barriers to nearness and unification, or a return to God. Through the journey, through study and contemplation, prayer and meditation, and through soul ascents (Aliyat Neshamah), these barriers, klippot, must be overcome, and new and more refined mentalities must be engendered corresponding with the Mind of the Messiah (Mochin Gadlut), or the Gospel.

Listen and hear, and understand! “Set your mind on those things that are above” – labor for an expansion of consciousness and evolution of mentalities, a new mentality in Christ. Understand, our mentalities determine what we see and hear, and what we are able to do with our thought, speech and actions; thus, to see and hear true, and to think, speak and act in harmony with Christ, our mentality needs to evolve and be refined, for then right thought, right speech and right action becomes possible – being who and what we are in the Light Continuum, Yahweh, Yeshua.

If we have faith, then we will take up the view of faith – the Gospel, and we must understand the view, mentality, is a great power; based upon the vision of experience, our initiation and empowerments, and revelations of the Spirit of God, so we wish to shape our view of things, and evolve our mentality, drawing our view, mentality, into harmony with Divine or Enlightened Being, Christ (Mochin Gadlut).

The wisdom of the Great Eagle is this: There is great power in our view or interpretation of things, our mentality – and we wish to evolve a mentality of the Messiah and enter into Messianic Consciousness.

Your view, your thoughts, this is a great power!

Above we speak of lofty attainments, the awakening and realization of souls; do not think this is impossible for you, but hold the view that with God, through the power of God (Ruach Elohim), all things are possible, and direct your thought and desire continually towards God, or an ascent to God Consciousness. If you do, so through Divine Grace you may be uplifted into heights unimagined, and it may be that you experience Mochin Gadlut or God Consciousness in this life.

The very nature of God Consciousness is the realization of One God and the experience of unification with God, oneness with God, the Infinite.

Baruch Ha-Shem! Bless the Name! Praise God! Amen.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

BrandonLw

Mentalities and Senses

#3 Postby BrandonLw » Sat May 03, 2014 8:01 am

Shalom,

When we speak of the view of the eagle, I’m curious what might be said regarding change in mentalities and change in perception. I notice lately (through contemplation, observation and some neat science documentaries) that my five senses (as they are in themselves) seem to be finely tuned for survival and procreation, and that much of the system running is optimized for a particular those functions. I notice how if I view a city block, the large spring time trees are like background (nearly invisible), many beings are background, and other beings are set in the foreground distinctively. Now, in a different incarnation this might be a different arrangement, but perhaps a similar idea at work. This said, it was spoken lately how the enlightenment experience is set within us, innate to us. When we speak to this experience of expanded view emerging from us, can we say that what is “foreground” and “background” to our senses (and thoughts) will begin to shift?

I am hopeful of this that the very reality we experience as “normal” is in fact a set of senses displaying the desire they have been set to seek. That it is normal and fated in that it is running as default, but not necessarily is the arising by any mean less fluid or possible than others. To say that a change of desire will change the senses to notice new phenomenon, the mind to process different thoughts.

As I write this it occurs to me this is another re-wording of teachings that are touched on foundationally :) . But this is good news as it relates to our way of transformation, if it is so that what seems like a mountain to a view may speak only to the perception and mentalities behind it, and that this view is not the only available. A mountain is not an “obstacle” to a flying one such as eagle. Wild that this shifting view may be in-built within our experience, innate to our experience. This is running in contemplation lately, and I wonder how it might touch upon the reality that shifts as mentalities shift.

Shekinah be with us.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat May 03, 2014 11:01 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

Indeed, the flesh, the body, comes with its own orientation – the bestial nature; and its focus is clear, survival, food, sex, shelter, and such, and there is goodness, wisdom, in this, for the flesh, the body, is the vehicle of life and there is a need to survive, and hopefully thrive. If this is cut off from our ruach, our intelligence, and the inner aspects of our soul, however, all of this transpires in ignorance, and it is a great klippah, an empty husk or shell, and it is vanity and futility under the sun, and it leads to evil, to great sorrow and suffering.

Our flesh, our body, and our nefesh, our vital soul, this is just the surface of our consciousness, our outermost being, within and behind is our ruach, our spirit or intelligence, and our neshamah, hayyah and yechidah, our divine nature, life force and divine spark; Neshamah, and those aspects of the soul within neshamah, are divine, enlightened, and they share the “Vision of the Great Eagle,” Imma Shekinah, Upper Shekinah – they are the expression of the I Am or I Shall Be in us, our bornless being, or divine and eternal being.

At the outset of our incarnation, before the soul enters into the flesh, the body, and the material world, there is a distinct wisdom, understanding and knowledge, and a distinct vision and intention, and desire, that is in harmony with the kingdom of heaven and will of God. In the Gospel of St. Thomas Adonai Yeshua teaches us this in a saying this is rather wild and crazy on the surface: “A person old in days will not hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live. For many of the first will be last and become a single one” (4). That an infant should have such wisdom speaks to the innate divinity or enlightenment that is in our soul, and the knowledge of the kingdom of heaven and God that is in it. Swiftly, though, once in the flesh, the body, and this world, the bestial nature takes hold, self-grasping and self-will arises, and the play of desire and fear in self-grasping, and this vision and intention of our divinity or enlightenment is lost, and the knowledge of the kingdom of heaven and God is forgotten; we become bound up in the ignorance, the illusion of separation, the unenlightened condition.

If and when a soul enters into a near-death experience, touching upon the Judgment in the afterlife, or if and when there is a touching into the inner aspects of our soul in prayer and meditation, and worship, or if and when we experience a mystical ascension of the soul into the heavens and light realms beyond, there is a very different vision, and knowledge and understanding, of our life, and our purpose and mission in life, one that’s very different from that of our ego, and our ordinary surface consciousness, with very different desires and priorities. Such experiences provoke a passionate desire to return to God, to seek oneness with God, and to serve others and uplift others in return to God – the desire for things of this world is no longer so strong and dominant, but rather there is the desire for the realization and embodiment of the kingdom of heaven, the “Vision of the Great Eagle.”

Yes, indeed, as our soul awakens and remembers its true intention and desire our perspective and priorities change, our mentality changes, and what is in the foreground and background of our view of things in life changes, progressively the kingdom of heaven and God come to the forefront, and how we can serve others and love others, and uplift others to God comes to the forefront, not as a religious obligation, but as a desire, a passion, from within us – because it is our joy, and brings us true satisfaction and happiness, and is our fulfillment.

Now here it needs to be said that there is nothing wrong with our most basic desires in life, the desires of the flesh or body, and the nefesh, our vital soul; this is all part of us as we have been woven by God, and God intends that whatever our needs are, that they be met and fulfilled. It is just that we need to do so using our God given intelligence, and that with our intelligence we need to cultivate the qualities of a true human being and the divinity that is within us, and learn to live as a man or woman of God, walking with God in life, and tending to the welfare and well-being of others, as well as our own.

As we engage in our inner work, and progress in the Gospel, there is a natural evolution of perception and our mentality…there is a growing awareness of our innate connection with others and with God, and the influence of the inner aspects of our soul increases, shifting our thoughts, words and deeds, and our desires, Godward.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Kat

#5 Postby Kat » Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 am

Shalom Malachi and friends,

After contemplating an experience in Ceremony in which the Palace of Kali Imma was reveiled, the play of waiting apon the Shekinah took on a different meaning for me. The sign of the Father is movement and repose, and maybe when one first hears repose it is hard to understand it unless experienced. Could one say that this repose is waiting apon the Spirit, a deep spacious emptiness that is waiting to be taken up by the Holy Spirit? It seems to me this is how we can surrender every movement even the most mundane to the Holy One. If we we remember the emptiness of each moment, when the Shekinah takes up the moment we see the Radiance of her display reaching out to all Beings. Perhaps not having the eyes to see it at first. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God". Matthew 5 verse 8. A pure heart is one is a humble heart aware that every movement is a co creation with the Holy One, waiting in joy for next influx of the Shekinah. There is a power in this repose that reminds me of the idea of not being the doer but are there nuances we can talk about or are they similar in experience?

Shalom,
Kat

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Waiting on the Spirit of the Lord (Yahweh) does, indeed, have a deep connection with repose, abiding in spacious radiant awareness free from self-grasping, attachment and aversion; in this state the serpent power may be uplifted and brought into cessation or repose, Supernal Influx may transpire, the full action of the Holy Shekinah and Holy Spirit. When this happens we are no longer the doer, but the Light-presence (Messiah) and Light-power (Ruach Elohim) is the doer. Thus, there is movement and repose, the sign of the Living Father (Abba Hayyah) in us.

The full Divine Action of the Holy Shekinah and Holy Spirit requires a complete and total surrender to the Supreme, in this all actions are taken up by the indwelling Messiah and Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the “Wind of God,” moving us; when the Spirit speaks and moves, we speak and move, when the Spirit is silent and still, we are silent and still, and so we wait upon the Spirit of the Lord.

Understand, “waiting” as a twofold meaning. First, like repose, rest, or abiding, but second like movement, serving, or tending to – so in fact repose and movement are in this word. It is like the word “cleaving,” which can mean attachment or separation, and in spiritual cleaving, devekut, both occur at the same time; as we cleave to the Sefirot and Yahweh, so we separate ourselves from klippot and spirit of the Other Side.

The dual meaning of “waiting” teaches us that our surrender to the Shekinah of Yahweh, Shekinah of Messiah, is active and dynamic; hence, doing what we see the Shekinah and Yahweh doing. In this, though, we are not the doer, we are not enacting our own self-will, but rather the will of Yahweh Elohim, and as such, the will of Yahweh Elohim becomes our own, and Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim, enters and takes up the action, completing it.

The Supernal Influx that we may experience in a state of spacious radiant awareness is the unification of the Upper and Lower Shekinah, and this corresponds with the Vision of the Great Eagle and having the wings of the Great Eagle – the power of the Holy Shekinah in Mercy and Judgment, and Compassion. The full Divine Action of the Holy Shekinah is manifest in this way, the Mother-Bride moving with, in and through us, and manifesting as us. Praise God!

This, of course, relates to our experience in movements of spiritual empowerment, for when tzaddikim take up the dance of the Shekinah to impart an empowerment they abide in self-transcendence, self-negation, in a state of pure radiant awareness arising as the Holy Partzuf generating the Palace of Light around them, the matrix of divine powers or enlightened energy-intelligences, the presence and power of the Holy Partzuf moving with, in and through them, and manifesting as them. Thus, we do not receive our empowerment from the person of the tzaddik, but rather from the Holy Partzuf, the corresponding emanation of the Shekinah and Holy Spirit, and it is Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim, that anoints and empowers us, and uplifts our soul.

When a living tzaddik takes up the dance of the Holy Shekinah in this way, all the corresponding divine powers or angels move with them, and the angels impart blessings and empowerments as they are spoken by the Divine I Am, as the Holy One wills and ordains, and therefore knowledge and power are communicated by the Living Presence and Spirit of God. The nature of a spiritual empowerment is this, to bless and empower us to enter into the full knowledge and power of the corresponding mystery and manifestation of the Holy Shekinah, the very same self-realization in the Messiah.

Here we may speak an open secret concerning the Shekinah. As we know, Malkut is Shekinah, and within every Holy Partzuf there is a manifestation of Malkut, each Holy Partzuf being a different emanation and manifestation of Malkut, Shekinah; likewise, there is a manifestation of Malkut within each Sefirah at the level of each Olam – literally countless aspects, or emanations and manifestations of the Holy Shekinah, Upper and Lower, Binah and Malkut.

Such is the Shekinah, the Living Presence, of Yahweh, the Infinite One, the Indweller of all reality, all creation, Yichud and Perud, Pleroma and Entirety. Here it is given that we may speak the inmost Vision of the Great Eagle, for those who have ears to hear it. It is the vision of the Holy Shekinah of the Supreme, the Holy Mother-Bride, in all of her forms, all of her emanations; the experience of God Consciousness that perceives and knows the All-In-All (Kol of Atzilut).

In this manifestation of the Great Vision there is the full realization of movement and repose, or God and Only God – God manifest as all; and it corresponds with complete self-negation, Union with Clear Light, and arising in the Great Natural Perfection of the I Am, I Shall Be.

There is a hint of this in the Continuum, in sacred ceremony, as the Holy Shekinah becomes manifest as the Holy Tzaddik, and in her dance we behold the changing appearance of Tzaddik in Emanation Body and Glory Body, the appearance of many different forms and faces radiant with glory, brilliant light, as though an emptiness that is a fullness, Ani-Ain.

There is an experience of movement and repose inseparable, “the sign of the Living Father,” Abba Hayyah.

In this you may understand, repose of movement, emptiness is fullness, such is Reality as It Is, and God as God Is; this is the true nature of your soul, Ani-Ain.

Ani-Ain: Self, No-Self.

May we recognize and realize this pregnant emptiness and know the Holy Mother-Bride in all of her forms, all of her emanations! Amen.

Imma Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

BrandonLw

#7 Postby BrandonLw » Sun May 11, 2014 8:32 am

It is written that the Grail and Dove practice passed through Tau Miriam and Tau Elijah (May their memories be blessed!) is a wisdom treasury. Based on what has been written, may we understand the Grail and Dove Practice also as a “Grail and Eagle” practice in that it seems to make essential much of what has been posted on this topic?
The Divine Names of the practice, along with the zealous yearning, receiving, embodiment, offering, uplifting, joining and dissolving remind of the truths drawn forth in this thread:

Set your mind on those things that are above…” Beginning meditation…

One Life-Power, and the light and life within all corresponds with the ruhaniyot and shefa of Eheieh, I Am, and therefore, I Am is in all things…” Meditation of the grail…

…As an eagle stirs up its nest.” Drawing forth zeal..

…narrow,” this corresponds with the I Am in us…” Receiving influx…

Whatever you do to any of these, you do to yourself.” Visualizing all beings…

Do not place the gods of others before me.” Opening the way…

…And hovers over its young; as it spreads its wings, takes them up, and bears them aloft on its pinions…” Dissolving into the image above, repose.

There are perhaps many combinations of selections that may correspond, and God forbid these are taken from improper context, yet I notice the splendor of teachings drawn forth in this thread seem to give great insight into each step of the Grail and Dove practice. I wonder then, if this is so, if we might understand the Grail and Dove practice as an essential means of cleaving toward the “Vision of the Great Eagle”?

Shabbat Shalom, Light and Love to All.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 am

Greetings and blessings to you in the Blessed Name of Yeshua Messiah!

What a lovely contemplation dear brother; it’s quite insightful, and no doubt one inspired by the Holy Spirit.

This spiritual practice, along with virtually all of our various practices of Union with Partzuf, was generated from the experience of Supernal or Messianic Consciousness, and therefore serves as a vehicle for this Supernal Realization. The “Vision of the Great Eagle” corresponds with this Supernal Realization, and therefore, indeed, the Grail and Dove Meditation can facilitate something of this visionary experience, certainly so!

Yes, a Holy Dove, or a Great Eagle; I suppose it depends on the manifestation of the Holy Shekinah with us, for she can manifest as either, as well as manifesting as the Vulture of Compassion at times.

The Holy Dove corresponds with the Shekinah manifesting in Mercy and the Great Eagle with the Shekinah manifesting in Judgment, or Severity. Of course, these two manifestations contain one another, both holding the power of Mercy and Judgment, and therefore Compassion; hence, the wings of both being attributed to Mercy and Judgment.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”