Lunar and Solar channels

Kat

Lunar and Solar channels

#1 Postby Kat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:50 am

Shalom friends,

In exploring the Mysteries of the Exodus from Egypt of the Israelites led by Moses, we come apon an intriguing teaching on the Pillar of Fire leading them by night and the Pillar of cloud by day. Malachi mentioned that these are one Pillar, representing the Presence of the Shekinah. He also mentioned that these could be the Solar and Lunar channels in the Energy body, the Lunar channel representing our inner life and the Solar channel our outer life meaning our life in the world. What is beyond this is the Messiah, representing the Middle Pillar, which leads us to the question of how we harmonize these channels as to reach beyond. We forget sometimes that the energy body is manifesting our thoughts and emotions all of the time. If we have not integrated parts of ourselves, and have a limited veiw of what can accomplish this will manifest in the three upper stars of the energy body aswell as in the lower four. If we want to expand our energy body and reach beyond ourselves to a more Godly Self, we must therefore be manifesting this in our thoughts and emotions. It is not enough to be able to manifest an energy body, we must also heal those parts of self that discordant to the Light, strange feelings of lack or even lack of imagination. In this way, we can reinvision ourselves many times and in many cycles to manifest this energy or dream body here. It takes creativity it dream big, to harmonize our inner Soul with outer worldly life. The Mystery is that God is Mercy and Abundance, perhaps not as we can conceive with our preconditions. Abundance is selfless state, not of a receiver for self alone but for others aswell. It to me that we only have to open up to a greater perception of Self.

These are some contemplations I thought I would share from our Zohar discussions,
Shalom, Kat

Martina

Re: Lunar and Solar channels

#2 Postby Martina » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Dear Sister Kat,

Thank you very much for sharing this delightful contemplation!

Could we say that the harmonizing of the Solar and Lunar channels into the Middle Pillar was the work of the Israelites in their fourty years of wandering? It seems everywhere they went a part of this tikkune was accomplished, later leading to the coming of the Messiah. It also seems that the tabernacle in the wilderness and the commandments were central to this work as a focal point of their energy. The focal point of our energy very much seem to be the six essentials and three roots taught in our tradition.

You wrote “It takes creativity it dream big, to harmonize our inner Soul with outer worldly life. The Mystery is that God is Mercy and Abundance, perhaps not as we can conceive with our preconditions. Abundance is selfless state, not of a receiver for self alone but for others aswell. It to me that we only have to open up to a greater perception of Self.”

In my experience, life can be very suprising when we are willing to let go of preconceptions and preconditions and open up to a greater vision for all to receive. In this often problems spontaneously desolve and abundance and mercy manifests much more than one could imagine.

Shalom and Blessings,
Martina
Martina

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

First, we need to understand that our subtle body is a manifestation of our consciousness, and therefore our intentions, thoughts and emotions, and our desires and fears. Thus, when we are taught to set our minds on those things that are above, this is the evolution of the subtle body into a body of light, or the spiritual body of the resurrection. Integral to this, of course, is the reception of the Holy Light from above and awakening of the serpent power, which amplifies the force of thoughts and emotions, desires and fears. As we know, through the guidance of the Holy Light (or Christ-Spirit) the serpent power is sublimated and uplifted, turned inward and upward, Godward. This corresponds with a singularity of intention, thought and desire, complete kavvanah (concentration) and devekut (devotion, cleaving), such that there is an experience of hitlahavut, the ‘inflaming,’ the rapture of merging with the Infinite One.

This singularity of intention, thought and desire, this is the uplifting of the serpent power (desire-energy) to the brow star through the stellar or central channel, and the complete balance of the solar and lunar channels, and the currents of force that flow in them, comes from the Supernal Influx, or dawn of Supernal Consciousness, that may transpire when the serpent power is uplifted and brought into repose or cessation in this way – the full merger with the Infinite and Eternal through complete surrender, or self-negation in the One.

This is the awakening of our energetic being, the full generation of the body of light, or the ‘solar body of the resurrection.’

Now, when there is a supernal influx the serpent grows and its force increases, and then it may be uplifted through all three main channel-ways at one and the same time, stellar, solar and lunar; this naturally brings a perfect balance and harmony of the interior and exterior life, the Light-presence and Light-power taking up our person and life in full.

All of this is hinted at in the passage of the Torah concerning the pillar of fire and cloud, for this occurs following the ten plagues in Egypt and just before the parting of the Red Sea, and is associated with the revelation of the Seventy-Two Names of God; at this point in the journey of the prophet Moses, his energetic being is distinctly awake and the Holy Shekinah moves with him in very powerful ways, hence this story pointing to inner developments in the awakening of the energetic being.

We, of course, do not bring about such a radical awakening of our energetic being and soul through our own efforts, but rather the Holy Shekinah and Spirit bring about these energetic movements, though we must co-labor with the Shekinah and Spirit, enacting a complete surrender to Divine Grace, and seeking to uplift the energy and vibration of our consciousness, setting our mind on “those things that are above,” where the Messiah is in union with El Elyon, the Supreme. This, joined with the passionate love of the Messiah and cleaving to the Messiah, is the key to the greater awakening of our energetic being and soul.

It needs to be said, though, that in provisional teachings all of this sounds so much more linear than it is in our experience, and likewise the provisional teachings may seem to imply some sort of fixed or static state of enlightenment and energetic being. The truth is, however, that these developments are not so linear or sequential, and likewise, the enlightenment experience is far more dynamic, fluid and flowing, changing all of the time, just like everything else in creation exists in a continuum of constant change. Thus, while we may speak of a ‘balance’ between the solar and lunar currents, or the exterior and interior life, that balance is dynamic, and it is necessarily shifting and changing through the various cycles of life. There are naturally times for a greater focus on the exterior life and times for a greater focus on the interior life, as well as those when there may be the need for an equal focus between the two. In this perhaps you may understand that ‘balance’ is a matter of moving with what’s happening and right response; hence, right thought, right speech and right action.

In closing we can remind that we may also contemplate the solar and lunar channels, and the interior and exterior life, as a balance of earth and heaven in us, understanding that earth and heaven are united in us through the Messiah and Ruach Elohim.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

staroath

#4 Postby staroath » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Shalom!

Of great interest and what to my understanding seems to be implied in this valuable teaching is that obviously we are moving from a 2 dimensional understanding of the Body of Light in the provisional teachings- into a much more shall we say "mind blowing" view of a ongoing evolution of the Body of Light that is not linear but is contantly an ever shifting vechicle or portal for Divine Forces.

The possibilty exists, the simple question is- where are our thoughts, where is our passion, to what or whom do we cleave?

I am very intrigued by the term Hitlahavut- which in traditional Jewish literature seems to mean the "soul catches fire and is turned into flame", these seem to be rare once in a lifetime moments that are only experienced by only the most elevated tzaddik, the value of this ecstasy is debated.

My question, which is perhaps a heretical one is, how often do we limit such rapturous passion in our own experience because we feel only our Tau or others are the ones capable of such experiences and just maybe "someday", when we are worthy we shall glimpse these, heights of soul ascent.

Perhaps I am reading between the lines here, but I am thinking that Tau is pointing out that this may be a serious debilitating view and a great hindrance to progress.

Would love to hear others thoughts.

Star
Last edited by staroath on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheryl
Site Admin

#5 Postby sheryl » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Shalom Dear Tau and Friends!

I too am taken by the teaching on Hitlahavut - inflaming, or divine rapture.

It has added to a contemplation that has arisen today, which perhaps might also broach the questions that Sister Star has posed.

A new thought is swirling, stirred in contemplation by the movie Interstellar. The gist of the contemplation began with recollections and visualizations in the movie of String Theory, through which science has proven the existence of multiple realms or dimensions. The proof is simple. With all measurable energies, we have a completely closed system in our universe or dimension, with one exception - gravity. The energy of gravity leaves the closed system, indicating that there exists another place or dimension into which and from which the energy of gravity flows. In the movie, there was a correspondence made between physical gravity and love - an intimate correspondence being drawn between physical gravity and the attribute of love moving through the spiritual realms.

And so what is swirling is that like the planets orbiting our sun, and like the beings arising on our planet - though these have multiple gravitational pulls at work to prevent collision - we are all pulled by a gravity-like multidimensional force towards that which we love. Perhaps the essence of this force is Divine Will or Ratzon, which is Love incomprehensible?

With all wisdom and insight he has made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. ~ Paul

Can it be Divine Will or Ratzon behind Hitlahavut - the force moving through the universes seeking to draw all together as One? And what prevents Unity is the same that prevents collision in the physical - multiple gravitation pulls?

What arises in heart and mind is this incredible, unimaginable force of Will, God's Love, laboring here in our worlds, to draw many towards teachings, towards traditions, that will illume and heal, drawing companions to one another, and companions to tzaddiks and tzaddiks to companions. Ultimately drawing, pulling, each soul into Unity.

In this, I see an answer to your question, Sister Star. Perhaps it is our scattered passions and desires, our attachments and aversions, indeed our fears and self doubts, that interferes with our knowing Hitlahavut. It is these other gravitational pulls on our soul keeping us in bondage.

But the good news is Divine Potential in any moment. By walking the path of Six Essentials and with the Three Roots, the path of purification, the path of repentance, in becoming able, in faith and hope, to gather in our passions into a singular focus, with full kavvanah and devekut, the potential ofHitlahavut in any moment increases.

Hallelu-El!

With abundant gratitude,

Sheryl
Last edited by sheryl on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martina

#6 Postby Martina » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:11 am

Shabbat Shalom, Dear Tau and Friends!

Tau wrote: “It needs to be said, though, that in provisional teachings all of this sounds so much more linear than it is in our experience, and likewise the provisional teachings may seem to imply some sort of fixed or static state of enlightenment and energetic being. The truth is, however, that these developments are not so linear or sequential, and likewise, the enlightenment experience is far more dynamic, fluid and flowing, changing all of the time, just like everything else in creation exists in a continuum of constant change. Thus, while we may speak of a ‘balance’ between the solar and lunar currents, or the exterior and interior life, that balance is dynamic, and it is necessarily shifting and changing through the various cycles of life. There are naturally times for a greater focus on the exterior life and times for a greater focus on the interior life, as well as those when there may be the need for an equal focus between the two. In this perhaps you may understand that ‘balance’ is a matter of moving with what’s happening and right response; hence, right thought, right speech and right action.”

Our tradition teaches that enlightenment is not a one time experience but an ongoing evolution with no end in sight. I have never heard before that there also is a shifting and changing of the balance between the exterior and interior life. How wonderful it is being pointed out here! This change in perspective makes such a difference.

Perhaps this is why the Israelites had to wander through the wilderness for forty years to open to a more dynamic view, trust in faith and learn to embody that view. Sometimes it seems it is best to look at life as it is and to let go of preconceptions and ideas we might hold unconsciously and that may have become habitual patterns. One of those seems to be what Sister Star is pointing at.

I am grateful for any additions and corrections.

Gratefully,
Martina

Dear Sister Sheryl, I saw your post only after writing this one.
Martina

Marion

#7 Postby Marion » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:29 am

Shalom All!

Thank you for these beautiful contemplations! May the Mother Spirit guide us in all of her ways!

Malachi said “All of this is hinted at in the passage of the Torah concerning the pillar of fire and cloud, for this occurs following the ten plagues in Egypt and just before the parting of the Red Sea, and is associated with the revelation of the Seventy-Two Names of God; at this point in the journey of the prophet Moses, his energetic being is distinctly awake and the Holy Shekinah moves with him in very powerful ways, hence this story pointing to inner developments in the awakening of the energetic being.”

It’s curious, we have heard that this pillar of fire and cloud was actually one pillar. It looked like a pillar of cloud by day because one could not see the fire, and a pillar of fire by night because one could no longer see the cloud. I believe I’ve heard a similar teaching about the channel ways, solar and lunar. Therefore, I’m curious if we can say that the channel way appears firey with the ascending force and watery with the descending force. If so, what is the context that makes it appear firey or watery?

In this story, may we contemplate the ten plagues as a dark night of the soul? That perhaps leads to these developments in the subtle body? The parting of the waters then is really curious. Because I heard recently that the path in between the waters is the central cannel way. So is this pointing to the union of the solar and lunar channels? I was contemplating in the story, what else could manifest such a wonder? it would have to be an emense force of kavanah.

‘’...What have you done to us, bringing us out of Egypt? Is this not the very thing we told you in Egypt, ‘Let us alone and let us serve the Egyptians? For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the wilderness.’ But Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you see today you shall never see again. The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to keep still.” Exodus 11-14.

This is a fascinating verse in the context of these teachings. Because it really sounds like nefesh bahamot bargaining with neshamah. Neshamah knows what lies beyond, and nefesh bahamot can’t see that far. Moses instills faith in the people by saying “Stand firm (or still) and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today...” It’s also fascinating to me how the people would rather be slaves and Moses would rather have complete faith in God. This story really illustrates to me why we talk about the necessity of the nefesh being like a little dog at the feet of neshamah. If the dog is good and obeys commands, it is a great ally. If it is not, then we have to spend all of our time chasing after it.

I was also thinking about how so often we do not want to delve fully into the spiritual life because we think that the Holy Spirit will take us where we do not want to go. I am wondering now if nothing could be further from the truth! As Malachi said “This corresponds with a singularity of intention, thought and desire, complete kavvanah (concentration) and devekut (devotion, cleaving), such that there is an experience of hitlahavut, the ‘inflaming,’ the rapture of merging with the Infinite One.” It sounds like the experience of hitlahavut would be impossible without complete desire. Therefore, the fear of being taken where we do not want to go is unfounded. It is a lie. Moses’ command: “be still” seems to be speaking to that. I’m hearing as: “go where your heart would take you, stand in your faith, pray and meditate, study and contemplate without looking back, without worrying.”

Blessings and Shalom!

Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua! Amen.

First, do understand, hitlahavut isn’t a sudden immersion in the Eternal, but rather is a passage grade by grade moving into the Infinite, and the very nature of this ecstasy is that there is no end to this movement or ascent into the Infinite One. As one passes from one grade of nearness to another, there is this ecstasy, this pure joy, this divine rapture, and within it is an increased passion of yearning for greater intimacy with the One; and so it is that the soul is set on fire again and again, and the resemblance of the soul to the Holy One is refined and evolved in this way, until nothing but the Holy One remains – the Real.

If anyone does not comprehend the spiritual benefit of this mystical experience of ecstasy or rapture, as yet they do not know and understand the Messiah, or what transpires with the coming of the Messiah – the Anointed of God.

Let is remember, the anointing (messiah) is with the Perfect Light and Spirit, and when anointed a soul is inflamed, or set on fire, with the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). When this happens, naturally, there is great joy, and one rejoices in the presence of the Infinite, being taken up in Spirit-filled worship; and as we know, in such worship the Spirit of God moves in powerful ways, and there may be revelations, prophecies, wonders, the greater power of the kingdom of heaven becoming manifest at that time.

Understand, though, that this “inflaming” is not just something that occurs in sacred matters, but rather in ordinary, mundane matters as well; any moment we notice and becomes aware of the simplest, most common thing as a movement of the Spirit of God and Shekinah, in that instant we may experience hitlahavut. As an example, consider a sunrise or sunset, and the awareness emerging that “God is doing this, God is in this,” this may become hitlahavut, an inflaming of the soul. And so with all manner of repetitious, mundane moments, which tend to dull and weigh down so much in human existence, if there can be hitlahavut, this inflaming, this rapture, they are transformed, something of heaven is experienced on earth, and there is no separation between the mundane and sacred – everything is transpiring within God, and God is within everything! Praise God!

This ecstasy corresponds with a moment of awareness that God is with you, within and all around you, and indeed, this is not removed from anyone among us; this is accessible to each and every human being, and at anytime, anywhere, the Holy Spirit can gift this to us.

A master of the tradition has said, “If the rapture is not experienced in this world, it will not be experience in the world to come; if it is not here, it is nowhere.”

As perhaps you might surmise, any instant of this hitlahavut is intimately connected to currents of energy in the matrix of channel-ways in our subtle body, radiant breaths and serpent power; anytime the Holy Spirit comes upon us and takes us up, there is a greater flow of energy currents in our subtle, spiritual body, for the energy in our subtle body is, in truth, a manifestation of the Holy Spirit and Perfect Light.

In closing we may add, that indeed, when hitlahavut transpires with those who are spiritually mature, it does indeed spark greater compassion and love; the height of hitlahavut, this divine rapture, is to know the love of Christ and God, or to love as God loves, if but for a single instant. This, necessarily, is a radical progression and elevation of the soul. Let us all pray to taste or glimpse this, if but for one moment in this life. It is good!

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Phillip

#9 Postby Phillip » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 am

Shalom All!

I thank everyone involved for this wonderful discussion, and I have read these posts several times now, relishing in them.

I am seeing a potential connection in the 32 paths of Wisdom from Sephir Yetzirah in these teachings on the lunar and solar channelways:

“The Thirty-first Path is the Perpetual Intelligence; and why is it so called? Because it regulates the motions of the Sun and Moon in their proper order, each in an orbit convenient for it.”

This is the path attributed in our Christian Kabbalah to Shin. Shin is an interesting letter in line with this contemplation, since it has three channelways, at the top of each is a yod. This path description seems to come into an interesting focus as well when considering this "regulation" of the "motions of the Sun and Moon." What is the nature of this path/consciousness/letter that directs the movements of energy through the solar and lunar channelways? What are the "orbits" of these channelways when considering this path in the context of these teachings on the solar and lunar currents in the energetic body.

Also this path is called "perpetual intelligence" and this fact, as well as the fact that many Kabbalists have attributed this path to the power or consciousness that empowers one to rise from death - so a resurrection power seems implied in some teachings. How does this inform our contemplation of the solar and lunar currents here?

Thank you again and Shalom!
Phillip

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:49 am

The shape of the letter Shin is lovely, and very suggestive, understanding that the serpent power and radian holy breath in us is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit and Perfect Light, or the Holy Shekinah; the letter Shin, which is the key letter representing the Shekinah in the Alef-Bet, seems to reflect this by its shape, as you have noted.

There are, indeed, three Yod in a Shin, and they are like crowns on top of the three arms, or channels, raised up. Yod is the first letter of the Explicit Name of God, and it indicates Yichud, “unity,” and as such, contemplated as the serpent power uplifted through all three channel-ways and brought into repose in the brow and crown, this is the realization and embodiment of something of the Infinite, or a conscious unification with the Infinite One, Yahweh.

Three Yod equals 30, Lamed, and this indicates that this Divine Power in us is an evolutionary force, a spiritual force that drives the evolution of souls in the gilgulim towards the Highest of Life, or an ever greater consciousness and intelligence.

“Continuous Consciousness: Why is it called this? Because it directs the path of the sun and moon according to their laws of nature, each one in its proper orbit" (Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom, translated by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan).

If we consider it, “Continuous Consciousness” suggests the realization of unity with Yahweh, “That Which Was, Is and forever Shall Be”; hence, the realization of bornless being and the endless continuum of pure radiant awareness – Supernal or Messianic Consciousness. This is the fruition of the serpent power awakened, uplifted and redeemed, the dawn of God Consciousness and the awareness of the Sacred Unity underlying all.

The solar and lunar channels, these correspond with the serpent power manifesting as our exterior and interior life, respectively, while the central channel corresponds with our spiritual connection to creation and God; if and when the serpent power is awakened and uplifted through all three channel-ways, a great Living Presence and Power moves with, in and through us, and may become manifest as us, in this dimension and inner dimensions, or on earth and in heaven.

Understand, when this serpent power is awakened, sublimated and uplifted in us – uplifted through all three channel-ways, and there is awareness of the interdependence and interconnection of all – awareness of the Sacred Unity underlying all, then the serpent power in us is merged with the serpent power in everything around us – the entire matrix of creation; we then have access to this Great Force and Intelligence, the “Dragon” as it has been called.

The “Dragon,” of course, is the manifestation of the presence and power of Yahweh as the matrix of creation in the illusion of separation; when that ignorance, or illusion, is overcome, all is recognized and realized as the manifestation of the presence and power of Yahweh, the Shekinah of Yahweh.

This realization is indicated by Shin in the Blessed Name of Yeshua, which, as we know, is the Holy Name of Yahweh with the addition of Shin in the middle, indicating the awakened Indweller in a true Tzaddik.

Now, as we know “sun and moon” take on another meaning in the Zohar, “sun” indicating Yesod and the Holy Tzaddik, and “moon” Malkut and the Holy Shekinah; the ‘orbit’ of these is the dance of the Tzaddik with the Holy Shekinah, the Living Presence and Power of the Almighty (Shaddai).

On one occasion, Tau Elijah was giving a teaching on the unification of Yahweh and Elohim, and the unification of Yahweh Elohim with Shaddai in the Book of the Apocalypse. He called Yahweh the “sun” and Elohim the “moon,” and he said when they were unified – when Mercy and Judgment were unified, the full array of the power of Shaddai, the Almighty, is made manifest in this world and in the heavens. This, naturally, corresponds with the co-labor of tzaddikim and the Holy Shekinah to bring about the fruition of Ratzon Elyon, the will of the Supreme.

Remember, the power of resurrection corresponds with the Holy Name, Shaddai (or El Shaddai).

These were a few thoughts I was inclined to share this morning.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

It Will Become a Dragon

#11 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Understand, when this serpent power is awakened, sublimated and uplifted in us – uplifted through all three channel-ways, and there is awareness of the interdependence and interconnection of all – awareness of the Sacred Unity underlying all, then the serpent power in us is merged with the serpent power in everything around us – the entire matrix of creation; we then have access to this Great Force and Intelligence, the “Dragon” as it has been called.

The “Dragon,” of course, is the manifestation of the presence and power of Yahweh as the matrix of creation in the illusion of separation; when that ignorance, or illusion, is overcome, all is recognized and realized as the manifestation of the presence and power of Yahweh, the Shekinah of Yahweh.

Many praise for your words. So clear and electrifyingly joyful. All praise to YHVH Elohim Shaddai!

‘When Pharaoh says to you, “Perform a wonder”, then you shall say to Aaron, “Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh, and it will become a dragon”’ (Exodus 7:9).

The word here for what will become of Moses' staff is often translated snake or serpent, which is certainly reasonable. The Zohar [2:27a] reminds of the wilder, actual word tanin תנין: "serpent, crocodile, dragon, sea serpent, sea monster." There are dozens of places throughout Tanakh where we might expect the Hebrew nakhash נחש, such as here in his test of Pharoah's magicians, when it's actually this much more magical, volatile entity manifest as a dragon.

Having seen your staff in Continuum as the mirrory spine of three-hundred and sixty degrees of space, an open shaft aligning many dimensions, what is Continuous Consciousness comes to life. What you've called the "Dragon" as the force of the illusion of separation becoming the same force liberating still takes my breath away.

As I'm closely contemplating dragon forms, your teaching of how the central channel corresponds with our spiritual connection to creation and God reminds me instantly of the Middle Pillar where we hold to the Three Roots: Remembering our transcendence, setting our minds on what is above, and knowing that God is with us, in a word, hitlahavut: the ‘inflaming,’ the rapture of merging with the Infinite One. How one can endure greater and greater reaches of inner and outer space—Continuous Consciousness—depends entirely upon remaining conscious in greater and greater energetic inflammations.

What more may we draw out of the implications of the holy ש in light of the solar and lunar channels weaving Three Roots? What has hitlahavut to do with their weaving?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#12 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua! Amen.

When we consider the Dragon versus the Spirit of Yahweh (Ruach Yahweh) we are talking about one Intelligence and Force manifest in the illusion of separation or in the awareness of Sacred Unity; speaking this in terms of the Kabbalah, the Spirit of Yahweh is this Intelligence, Force, manifest as the Holy Sefirot and the Spirit of the Dragon (Ruach Tanin) is this Intelligence, Force, manifest as the klippot.

There are those individuals who awaken the serpent power and learn to merge it with the greater force flowing through nature and the universe who do not seek enlightenment or to return to God, but rather they see to enact their own self-will and self-glorification, and generally speaking they are intoxicated with power, with greed and lust, and driven by anger and hatred – the evil inclination. These are Baal Tanin, “Masters of the Dragon,” sorcerers or black magicians. Then there are those individuals who awaken, uplift and redeem the serpent power, and realize the Sacred Unity underlying all, seeking enlightenment or a return to God, and with the Divine Presence and Power that moves with, in and through them, they serve the kingdom of heaven and seek to bring glory to God, enacting Ratzon Elyon, the Will of the Supreme. These are the Baal Shem, “Masters of the Name,” prophets and apostles, the messengers who are seers, healers and wonderworkers motivated by love and compassion. As perhaps you might imagine, a Master of the Name is also a Master of the Dragon, but a Master of the Dragon is not a Master of the Name; as we read the Scriptures, again and again we find the knowledge and power of Baal Shem overcoming that of Baal Tanin.

One of the times we hear a story of this is when Moses and Aaron go head to head with the Egyptian magicians in a sort of magical jousting. As we know, the staff in the hand of a tzaddik or a sorcerer corresponds with the serpent power awakened and uplift, and the merging of their “serpent” with the power, force, that’s flowing through the environment, the matrix of creation; their staff becomes the vehicle of that power, force, in ceremonial prayer and invocation, or in spell speaking and incantations – in a manner of speaking it corresponds with their wonderworking power or magic power. When Moses has Aaron throw down his staff and it becomes a serpent, or rather a dragon, and Pharaoh has his magicians throw down their staffs and they become serpents, then dragon, staff, of Moses devours their serpents, staffs, so their magic power is consumed and is removed from them. The word “tanin” in this passage indicates the greater force or power that is in the staff of Moses or the Baal Shem, the force or power of the Almighty, Shaddai.

If we wish to contemplate the power in the staff of Moses that Ha-Shem blessed, it is the full array of divine powers and spiritual forces corresponding with the letters of the Great Name of Yahweh, which were carved upon it according to Midrashim; thus, the full array of the Holy Sefirot of Atzilut, Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah, including the spiritual power of the Gates of Understanding known to him and the power of the Seventy-Two Names of Gevurot. Understanding this, rather than a mere serpent, it is called a “dragon” – a great serpent (tanin).

As perhaps you might surmise, the staff in the hand of an holy apostle, or anointed shepherd, has the full force of all Fifty Gates of Understanding, as well as the power of the Seventy-Two Names of Hasidim joined with the Seventy-Two of Gevurot; such is a holy staff blessed by Hayyah Yeshua, and anointed with Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim – the Spirit of the Messiah.

The greater spiritual power in the staff of a true apostle, of course, corresponds with the greater uplifting and redemption of the serpent power through all three channel ways, and the Supernal Influx that transpire with the dawn of Supernal or Messianic Consciousness.

Now, if we consider the Three Roots and Shin, or the three channel-ways, remembering your transcendence corresponds with the stellar channel and the uplifting of the serpent into the crown star, the interior star corresponding with the Divine I Am. Setting your mind to those things that are above corresponds to the lunar channel and the uplifting of the serpent into the brow through it, and remembering that God is with you corresponds with the solar channel and uplifting the serpent into the brow through it.

You may also correspond the three dimensions of the Sanctuary of Grace with these three channel-ways, the outer sanctuary to the solar channel, the inner to the lunar channel, and the secret to the stellar channel.

The Three Roots, of course, separates and distinguishes a Baal Shem from a Baal Tanin; for they correspond with cleaving to the Holy One and seeking to embody the Holy Shekinah and enact the will of the One – such is the way of the Baal Shem Tov, the Master of the Good Name. Praise God!

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Staff of Moses, Staff of Elohim

#13 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

Many thanks for further illuminating the Three Roots in this context of the three channelways. It's extraordinary to hear the relationship of these teachings with such grounded, experiential examples.

I'd like to ask a bit further of the three channelways in light of a new detail in our Zohar discussion of the moment when YHVH bids Moses, raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea and split it (Exodus 14:16). [...] Rabbi Eleazar said, "I see that sometimes this staff is called 'the staff of Elohim' and sometimes 'the staff of Moses.'" Rabbi Shim'on said, "There were two, as has been stablished. Yet in the Book of Rav Hamnun Sava he explained well that all is one, whether it is attributed to the blessed Holy One or to Moses" [2:48a].

Hearing this mystery of a staff of Elohim and and a staff of Moses makes me immediately remember dimensions of this conversation of serpent power as the staff moving through three channelways. As we are in ourselves is both a relative reality and necessity for conscious individuation; as we are in God is the greater, surrounding reality and source of our individuality. As we are in ourselves seems to point to the staff of Moses; as we are in God to the staff of Elohim.

I wish to hear any corrections or further elaborations of this nuance of the contexts of oneself and of Elohim in this single staff of power.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#14 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah! Amen.

If you consider Exodus 14:16, basically speaking, Yahweh put power into the hand of Moses, instructing him to part the waters of the Red Sea. At various times this may happen with any of us who cleave to Adonai, Yahweh may put power into our hands and we may use it as inspired. The staff of Moses, this corresponds to when the Holy One puts power into our hands and we may choose to use it or not, or times when the Holy One puts power into our hands and we may choose to use it however we wish. The staff of Elohim is a different movement of the Holy Shekinah, for this corresponds to the Holy One taking up our person and life, and acting with, in and through us, or it corresponds with an action of Divine Grace (Ruach Elohim) completely independent and transcendent of us.

Why are both called “staff”? Because outwardly they look the same, though to the one experiencing the power of the Holy One there is a distinction, a very significant difference; and, likewise, because either way, it is the power of the Holy One, Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh, and in essence it is just the same.

On another level, in no way separate from what has been said, the staff of Moses does, indeed, correspond with the life-power (hayyah) manifest as who we are in ourselves, all of the power of our life, our intelligence, our talents and so on in this incarnation, while the staff of Elohim corresponds with the life-power, or light-power, manifest as who we are in the Holy One – the Infinite and Eternal; hence, the life-power within and behind all incarnations of our soul, and transcendent of incarnation.

Here we may say, in much the same way as when we cleave to Adonai, Yahweh might set power into our hand for a special action of healing, wonderworking, initiation and such, so if we cleave to Adonai the inner aspects of our soul might come into us and be embodied in this life, and we may acquire the knowledge and power of all previous incarnations, and may even have moments in which we have access to the knowledge and power of future incarnations, all as the Holy One wills and ordains.

Now, as we know, the holy staff of a tzaddik is talismanic of their serpent power awakened, uplifted and redeemed, set into the service of the kingdom of heaven. There is a manifestation of this Divine Power in each of us, and when awakened and uplifted this corresponds with the staff of Moses. There is the manifestation of this Divine Power in everything, of course, and if and when we joined this Divine Power in us with this Divine Power in all (Kol), this corresponds with the staff of Elohim.

It is also true that we may interpret the staff of Moses as the serpent power uplifted through the stellar channel way and that we may interpret the staff of Elohim as the serpent power uplifted through all three channel ways, stellar, solar and lunar.

If we contemplate the holy staff of a true tzaddik further, and the staff of Moses and staff of Elohim in it, we may draw out further secret mysteries.

Listen and hear, and understand! The staff of Moses was in his hand when he ascended the mountain side to the burning bush and holy ground, and as we know, there was power in this staff, for the serpent power in him was awakened and uplifted, and he had returned to the Holy One, leaving behind all of the false gods and goddesses of Egypt. When he approached the burning bush, and the angel of the Shekinah, Sandalfon, as he was anointed and given his charge by Ruach Elohim, the power of Elohim came into his staff, and his staff became the staff of Elohim. As we know, Moses was not willing or able to receive the full anointing of the Messiah, therefore his staff became the staff of Elohim and not the staff of Yahweh; his was a staff of judgments (gevurot) not mercies (hasidim). Contemplate this well, and understand!

There is a secret mystery it is given to reveal. When the staff of Moses was empowered and sanctified by Ruach Elohim, an emanation of the angel of the Shekinah was joined with it, and walked with him until that day when he struck a rock with his staff, rather than speaking to it as Yahweh had instructed him; hence, an emanation of Sandalfon was the angel of his holy staff and remained with Moses as long as he served as Baal Shem, the Master of the Name.

Aside from the hints at deep esoteric mysteries in the teaching we have shared, so in the story of the staff of Moses being touched by Ruach Elohim, and becoming the staff of Elohim, there is a teaching of the true consecration of prayer weapons and sacred objects. The teaching is this: Unless Ruach Elohim touches a staff, or any other prayer weapon or sacred object, the serpent power in it is not awakened, and there is no life or light in it, it is dead and is nothing at all; likewise, if an angel is not joined with the prayer weapon or sacred object, the power of Ruach Elohim is not sealed in it, and in effect there is no consummation of the anointing or consecration. When, however, Ruach Elohim touches a thing, and an angel is joined with it, it is consecrated – anointed and sanctified, and it is alive, and is holy, something of the Holy Shekinah and Ruach Ha-Kodesh becoming manifest through it. When this transpires, the power of Elohim is in it the prayer weapon or sacred object, and it is taken up by Elohim; hence, the staff of Elohim, wand of Elohim, cup of Elohim, and so on.

Understanding this, it is not we who consecrate anything, but is it Ruach Elohim that consecrates, or sets a spiritual influx or light into it, and joins an angel with it; for our part, we invite and welcome the Holy Shekinah, and cleaving to Adonai, Shekinah, we open our heart and mind, and our soul, to Ruach Elohim, and as El Elyon wills and ordains, Ruach Elohim, Ruach Yahweh, moves and anoints, giving life and light, and power. In that we do not consecrate anything, but it is Ruach Elohim that consecrates, so these prayer weapons and sacred objects are ours to carry and use, but they do not belong to us, they belong to Elohim.

Thus, the staff of Moses indicates that the holy staff, consecrated by Ruach Elohim, was his to carry and use as long as he lived; the staff of Elohim indicates, that having been consecrated by Elohim, it belonged to Elohim and would be returned to Elohim.

In closing, as the Spirit of God inspires it, there is something I may share about what transpired with the staff of Moses at the end of his walk upon the earth. When he was taken from this life by a kiss of Yahweh, as we know, his soul took flight into the heavens, and in this ascension of his soul the holy staff was returned to Elohim, uplifted to Elohim by the angel of the Shekinah, all as the Holy One willed and ordained.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Brother Brian

#15 Postby Brother Brian » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Shalom

I wish to share some recent contemplation of these mysteries of the Luna, Solar, and Stellar channels for more insight and correction. Can we contemplate these channels with the recent teaching of the three roots?

When we speak of the stellar it brings to mind the practice of the 1st root remembering your transcendence. The stellar channel as Tau has taught this channel brings a spiritual connection to creation and God. Unification and transcendence of everything internal and external. I cant stop thinking of the awareness of the these (2) channels (Solar and Lunar) being in union, our interior life in harmony with exterior also our desire and will in union. This brings to mind Union with Partzuf meditations practices we have in our tradition which manifest a remembrance of our unity with the beloved and one, which facilitates a knowing of consciousness beyond our present incarnation.

The Lunar channel which corresponds with our interior life. I cannot help but think of our desire within, this desire to be in Oneness with Holy One of Being. As this energy is uplifted inward and upward it facilitates an awareness of an on-going creation and transformation, evolution of our subtle body into a Solar Body. This brings to mind the teachings of 2nd root keeping your mind on heavenly things. This brings to practice of Giving and Receiving and establishing and living in the Sacred Heart. When practicing this we become aware of the underlying essence of all creation and all beings.

The solar channel and the awareness of all exterior energy, our life in the world and connection to all things. Can we contemplate the teaching of the 3rd root God is with you and all around you? As we gaze with inner eyes of delight this practice seems to open up the awareness of no matter where we are at consciously God is with us. It comes to mind of the practice of primordial meditation which brings this awareness of mindfulness and more aware of the whole, escaping attachment to surface consciousness which draws away from this living presence within.

Contemplate the path of ת as the Third Root To remember God is with you, empowering your ascent through the Veil of Qeshet.

Contemplate the path of ס as the Second Root To set your mind on things that are above, empowering your ascent through the Veil of Paroket.

Contemplate the path of ג as the First Root To remember your transcendence, empowering your ascent through the Veil of the Abyss.

Correction and additional teachings to this contemplation would be much appreciated.

May we all become nearer drawing all souls with us to innate perfection in christ.

Brother Brian

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#16 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 am

That’s a very intriguing insight dear brother, the Three Roots disclosing how the Great Veils of Ignorance are parted. On one level, the passage of the children of Israel through the Red sea on dry land may allude to souls ascending through the Great Veils as they return to God, and so these insights have an interesting play here.

I had not contemplated the Three Roots in this context before, but having done so for a week or more now it’s been delightful.

Remembering that God is with you corresponds with being able to see the Real, and to discern what is real and true from what is unreal and false, and this, indeed, is essential for passing beyond the Veil of Qeshet, the veil of many illusions and enchantments.

Setting your mind on those things that are above corresponds with gazing into deep mysteries of creation and God, and acquiring knowledge through direct experience, and this, of course, is crucial to parting the Veil or Paroket. As we know, Paroket is the karmic matrix, and through setting our mind on those things that are above we are transforming our patterns of thought and shifting the karmic matrix of our soul, parting the Veil of Paroket, as it were, and continuing in ascent, our return to God.

Remembering your transcendence corresponds with the awareness of the I Am, and yet more the recognition of the emptiness of the self, Ani-Ain (Self-No Self); this is the essential key to crossing the Great Abyss, or parting the Veil of the Abyss, truly so! It is the complete cessation of self-grasping, and with it attachment and aversion, full reintegration with the Infinite One, liberating the soul.

In terms of remembering your transcendence and a corresponding spiritual practice, Union with Partzuf applies if we are speaking about the fruition stage practice of the transference of consciousness. In the transference of consciousness, merging with Partzuf beyond, and passing into Clear Light Dissolution is the ‘remembrance,’ or recognition and realization, of our transcendence.

Contemplating practices corresponding with the Three Roots I’m struck by how primordial meditation could, in fact, correspond with remembering our transcendence and how Union with Partzuf could correspond with remembering that God is with us. Basically speaking, either attribute reflects truths about the Three Roots and these practices.

Consider this. If we are talking about a more typical practice of Union with Partzuf, one in which the Holy Partzuf dissolves and merges with us, and one in which we practice the Holy Seal, then it would correspond directly with a practice of remembering that God is with us. If you recall the Holy Seal is as follows: Seeing all that appears as the palace of the Partzuf and all beings as luminous beings of the palace, or emanations of the Partzuf; hearing all sound as the voice and word of Partzuf, and receiving all thoughts and emotions arising as the wisdom of the Partzuf. This, exactly, is remembering that God is with us, within and all around us, manifest as all that appears and transpires.

Likewise, if we consider ‘entering into the gap,’ or the ‘mind resting in its own intrinsic nature’ – the clear light or bornless nature, primordial meditation then corresponds with remembering your transcendence. Thus, these can flip and be attributed either way, drawing our different insights, different truths.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”