The Hidden Path & Perfect Light

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:40 am

“That path no bird of prey knows, the falcon’s eye has not seen it. The proud wild animals have not trodden it; the lion has not passed over it” (Job 28:7-8).

This speaks a deep and unfathomable mystery, one that truly it is forbidden for any mortal to speak, and even the supernal princes are sworn to silence regarding it, and yet of exterior matters concerning this great mystery it is given that we may speak through the grace of the revelation of the Supreme (Elyon) in Adonai Messiah, and in this way it is permitted that we may hint at deeper things that cannot be spoken, let alone written. May the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) grant us insight and gift us with understanding, and may we be blessed with wisdom! Amen.

First, understand that this secret path (netivah) is the Messiah, who as we know is called the Way, Truth and Life; the Way, the path that no demon can fathom, nor even perceive, which the archons and souls of the wicked cannot sojourn and endure, nor the demiurge pass through it, but only those who receive the Holy Light and Spirit - the Anointing (Messiah), who cleave to the Messiah in faith and knowledge, and are enlightened by the Holy Spirit. The masters of the tradition have said, “If anyone desires knowledge and understanding of the hidden path let them inquire of the Messiah, taking up their cross and following in the Way.”

This is a pointing out instruction for any initiate seeking knowledge of this secret wisdom, willing to receive instruction; contemplate it well, invoke and understand, and God willing, so you shall! Amen.

Joined with this you may recall what is taught in an esoteric gospel, the Gospel of St. Philip, that those souls who “put on the Perfect Light” are not seen by the archons, nor demons; this too, contemplate well and understand!

Now we may also speak of this secret path on the Tree of Life. As you may know there is what is called the “Path of the Lightning Bolt,” which is formed by the natural order of the emanation of Sefirot from Crown (Keter) to Kingdom (Malkut) and is composed of nine paths (netivot) that form in between the Sefirot as they emanate from one another. There are nine paths that compose the Path of the Lightning Bolt, eight are revealed and known, and one is hidden and unknown, save to those who “cross the Abyss” and enter into Supernal Realization - Messianic Consciousness. Looking at the common Tree of Life Glyph in the Christian Kabbalah eight paths appear on the glyph, but no path appears between Understanding (Binah) and Mercy (Hesed), and this is “that path no bird of prey knows.”

It is a great and unfathomable mystery how Mercy emanates from Understanding, the head of the Pillar of Severity, and likewise, how the Great Abyss arises with the emanation of the seven Sefirot of Construction from the three Supernals, this hidden path spanning the Abyss, along with two others, one revealed and another that is concealed. Who can speak of such a mystery? The origin of this hidden path is in Understanding - the Supernal Mother, and of Understanding it is said, “You can inquire into her, but you will receive no answer.” Receiving no answer, who can speak it? Here we may say that only the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) can speak it, but as Hashmal - “speaking silence.”

If we wish to contemplate exterior matters concerning this deep, unfathomable mystery, we may contemplate what it means for an adept initiate, to “cross the Abyss,” for therein is a hint of this secret path, and a hint of the knowledge and power of those who sojourn it and are victorious in the Messiah. As we know, with an adept initiate, there is an uplifting of serpent power and generation of a body of light, and as they come into being there is the development of consciousness beyond the body, and an evolution of the capacity for the transference of consciousness from the physical body to the body of light, a shifting of the soul into a spiritual body able to move and ascend through the inner dimensions and the heavens. As we know the inmost heaven beneath the Abyss corresponds with Mercy, the seventh heaven, Arabot, which is formless existence in an infinite expanse of spiritual light and bliss. The body of light of souls entering into it merge with this ocean of spiritual light, and are very near to the interior Shekinah and intimate with the interior Shekinah, but do not enter into the interior Shekinah to merge with her and experience conscious unification with the Sefirot of Atzilut and the Eternal One. In order for a soul to enter into the experience of conscious unification with the Sefirot and Eternal this great body of light, and the corresponding formless existence, must be brought into complete cessation, dissolving into its inmost essence and nature, Clear Light - primordial and supernal, and it is in this way that Supernal or Messianic Consciousness dawns, and a soul enters into the “eighth heaven,” the Supernal Abode, “crossing the Abyss.” This Clear Light Union is the realization of the Body of Truth (Amet) and corresponds with this secret path, and this realization is “putting on the Perfect Light,” such that demons, archons and the demiurge are not able to perceive the soul, and therefore not able to pursue and bind the soul any longer; even the angels of creation and the seven heavens cannot follow a soul that sojourns this secret path, for it is a path known only to supernal angels - angels of the Messiah, and souls enlightened and liberated in the Messiah, souls entering into Supernal Realization, Messianic Consciousness.

This secret path is between Understanding and Mercy, and corresponds with the Great Exodus, or Great Liberation; there is another secret path, called the “twin path,” which is between Wisdom and Judgment, but it is perceived by the forces of the klippot - the Other Side, though they cannot sojourn it, or will not, for it is a great terror of wrath and judgment to them, the Great Destruction. Our passage, however, indicates a secret path “birds of prey,” demons, do not know, and therefore it is the path between Understanding (Binah) and Mercy (Hesed) in our interpretation.

Today there is nothing more that can be written concerning this, so let us abide in the presence of the Lord, waiting upon the Spirit of the Lord to move us and gift us with insight.

May the Lord grant you insight and understanding! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bevan

Re: The Hidden Path & Perfect Light

#2 Postby Bevan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi!

This beautifully intense teaching joins so much as we move toward the Feast of Ascension and Pentecost. I appreciate the physical metaphor of the “path” to help us conceptualize it.

I have a co-worker who is a mountain climber and the stories of passion and exhilaration he tells are inspiring. Not everyone has the fearlessness to be a climber. It also takes endurance and training to reach the pinnacle, of which there are an infinite number in different mountain ranges around the world. The spiritual mountaineer makes me think of the the Fool in the Tarot Card associated with Aleph. This individual is a metaphysical climber and needs to be aware of the Spirit of God using the spiritual senses, the ability to see, feel, hear, taste and touch the twists, turns and drops on the path. An initial hurdle of the initiate is to become aware of these through an education and practice.
There are nine paths that compose the Path of the Lightning Bolt, eight are revealed and known, and one is hidden and unknown, save to those who “cross the Abyss” and enter into Supernal Realization - Messianic Consciousness. Looking at the common Tree of Life Glyph in the Christian Kabbalah eight paths appear on the glyph, but no path appears between Understanding (Binah) and Mercy (Hesed), and this is “that path no bird of prey knows.”
This hidden mystery that joins the the seven Sefirot of Construction, which we ascend, creates pause at the Abyss, peering over the edge of no-thingness. We hear the silence and sense a hidden sefirot, Da’at (spiritual knowledge). Here is the Upper Room, the sacred chamber of the Bridegroom and Bride. I read in the Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ:
According to the masters of the Tradition, all of this [the light transmission which initiates the revelation of the light continuum] occurs through the transmission in the upper room, which is to say this divine gnosis is acquired by the adept who is able to enter into Da’at and pass through it into the supernal abode. (82)

To pass through Da’at or to “cross the abyss,” we need only become transparent to the light that shines from within us and recognize and realize ourselves inseparable from the light continuum (83).
Here is a clue you have given about becoming transparent:
The masters of the tradition have said, “If anyone desires knowledge and understanding of the hidden path let them inquire of the Messiah, taking up their cross and following in the Way.”
The ascent of this path is steep but opening to Messiah as the guide, many have crossed the Abyss. Tzaddakim join in the climb to assist in revealing the Messiah in us. To go high up into the Holy Mountain requires great practice and assistance.

Yeshua teaches his discples, “that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering, and be rejected” (Mark 8:34). We are the Son of Man. What suffering must we endure? What comes to mind is aligning with Reality, the Holy Shekinah. I have identities, ideologies and suffering I grasp onto but their roots are shallow and cannot be relied upon as support during the perilous climb.

Yeshua then says to the crowds, “If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake, and for the sake of the gospel, will save it.” (Mark 8:34,35) In this I hear self-negation. The singular intention to repentance, turns us from encumbrances to facilitate the emptying of self. This burns off klippot to free the trapped sparks. In this I hear of trusting the Neshamah (the Fool) and not looking to the Nefesh (the dog) for guidance.

On the path, you write of the energy required to create the conditions for the uplifting of serpent power and the generation of the body of light to move and ascend the inner dimensions. Is it correct to say that purification culminates in the serpent power experience and is a precursor to the generation of the body of light?

who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [the Perfect Light]. Hebrews 12:2
After walking the hidden path it says Yeshua “sat down at the right hand of the Throne of God”, which I would understand to be the Supernals, the Perfect Light. He served to open the way to the spiritual Everest. This is our path. Praise Yah for the guides who have gone before us! May many begin the climb!

Any correction or clarification is welcome.

Bevan.

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

The Narrow Gate

#3 Postby Elder Gideon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Shalom Bevan:

I too am amazed by the directness of this mystery, which integrates a new direction for how I can hear such teachings. In English, we're privileged with a pun in the Cross as what the Perfect Master endured and cross as a movement from one point to another distant point. What's entirely refreshing for me is how to hear taking up one's cross as one's life tikkune which suggests to me to the secret way by which one might cross the abyss.

In order for a soul to enter into the experience of conscious unification with the Sefirot and Eternal, this great body of light, and the corresponding formless existence, [a soul] must be brought into complete cessation, dissolving into its inmost essence and nature, Clear Light - primordial and supernal, and it is in this way that Supernal or Messianic Consciousness dawns, and a soul enters into the “eighth heaven,” the Supernal Abode, “crossing the Abyss.” This Clear Light Union is the realization of the Body of Truth (Amet) and corresponds with this secret path, and this realization is “putting on the Perfect Light,” such that demons, archons and the demiurge are not able to perceive the soul, and therefore not able to pursue and bind the soul any longer; even the angels of creation and the seven heavens cannot follow a soul that sojourns this secret path, for it is a path known only to supernal angels - angels of the Messiah, and souls enlightened and liberated in the Messiah, souls entering into Supernal Realization, Messianic Consciousness.

As I consider the tikkunim of my friends and my own tikkunim for which I'm here to mend with Ma's help, I see in this teaching how what is most resistant, painful, or even frightening of life tikkunim is threaded by self-negation. This is delicate. In ignorance, much religion prescribes denying or cutting off oneself, but this is a semantic trap. A fixed self cannot cut off self. Self-negation is more subtle to me, daring me to look more deeply into whatever I most desire or fear. With faith in a truth greater than me, with God's help, I might glimpse what actually encompasses me and whatever I most desire or fear. What is to be denied or negated is the fundamental misunderstanding of self.

Self-negation takes me through what I most desire or fear into what I'm hearing Tau call secret. Is Tau withholding something private when we speaks that this as secret ? Like the Secret Sanctuary one must find for oneself, for none other than oneself can enter what is secret, so I'm hearing this path across the Abyss is a secret. The key is my cross. By Grace, penetrating into what I most desire-fear, I shall come to Understanding. Birds of Prey (demons), wild animals (archons), and the lion (Demiurge) cannot seize one for whom this secret path has been revealed, for their very existence is founded upon a fixed self. They see as they are. Until I see how myself is specifically, karmically fixed, I belong to their dominion as described in Pistis Sophia: by the tears of my eyes, the breath of my mouth, the sweat of my body.

I rejoice, then, in this most elevating mystery. I'm promised here and in the Gospel, that if I truly desire Messiah more than life itself, I will be shown the secret path that leads to life. Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it (Matthew 7:13-14). Quite literally, what binds me most painfully is precisely what liberates and enlightens me. How unbelievable! How simple! How literal all the while!

This is more than enough for the moment, by Ma's Good Grace.

May your righteous ones dare to venture the narrow path of their tikkune and breakthrough.

Elder Gideon

Bevan

#4 Postby Bevan » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:00 am

Shabbat Shalom Elder Gideon and thank you for your reflections!

You say, "what binds me most painfully is precisely what liberates and enlightens me." This resonates deeply and corresponds with a conversation I had this past week. For it is interesting how I can see other people’s pain so clearly, yet I remain oblivious to my own. It is easy to stay out of the projected light, hiding in the shadows, ashamed like the Prodigal Son. Your challenge is to return and go within to the Father and be honest with what hurts. For the Holy One is looking for a contrite heart and to give Mercy if we are open. Judgment comes from the closed self. It makes me consider Isaiah 53 anew:
He was despised and forsaken of men,
A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief;
And like one from whom men hide their face
In this prophesy, I see that Messiah desires to carry our hidden sorrow, which the static self despises and runs from. A little bit further into the passage I see the result of facing one's limited self.
As a result of the anguish of His soul,
He will see it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge [da’at] the Righteous One [tzaddi]
My Servant, will justify [tzadaq] the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.
The Tzaddik brings justification and righteousness to to those who who draw close, which releases sparks from klippot. All is "satisfied" and liberated, nothing is rejected. When we fully abide in the Secret Knowledge of the Messiah within, we can "cross the Abyss" into the Clear Light.

May the Light shine in the Darkness of the World around and in us,
Bevan.

sheryl
Site Admin

#5 Postby sheryl » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi and friends!

I greatly appreciate what is being said about the hidden or secret path of liberation. Praise and gratitude to Mother for this teaching.

This that you shared, Elder Gideon, brings a new hearing, a new understanding, of self negation.

As I consider the tikkunim of my friends and my own tikkunim for which I'm here to mend with Ma's help, I see in this teaching how what is most resistant, painful, or even frightening of life tikkunim is threaded by self-negation. This is delicate. In ignorance, much religion prescribes denying or cutting off oneself, but this is a semantic trap. A fixed self cannot cutting off self. Self-negation is more subtle to me, daring me to look more deeply into whatever I most desire or fear. With faith in a truth greater than me, with God's help, I might glimpse what actually encompasses me and whatever I most desire or fear. What is to be denied or negated is the fundamental misunderstanding of self.

If I might share what is being heard anew, God willing and enabling. Where the term self offering helps in my understanding of self negation is with the inclusion of other, the inclusion of our relations. To simply negate self could come from self grasping and feelings of lack, but to negate self in movements of compassion feels to be gateways to something higher. There seems to be a sweet spot within, where aversions and desires are brought into harmony and balance, occurring because of the love or desire for the benefit of another, or others. These sweet spots are moments of willingness, of stepping out of aversions and desires for self alone, or negating our own aversions and desires, thus an offering is made, allowing for the arising of something greater. And how can this offering be made without going into and through the aversions and desires?

I wonder if we can say that self negation is an offering of the energy that had been given to self's aversions and desires?

May all be willing to self negation.

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Whence

#6 Postby Elder Gideon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Shalom!

But where shall wisdom be found?
And where is the place of understanding?
Mortals do not know the way to it,
and it is not found in the land of the living.
The deep says, “It is not in me”,
and the sea says, “It is not with me.”
It cannot be bought for gold,
and silver cannot be weighed out as its price
(Job 28:12-15).

I appreciate very much your relating, Sister Sheryl, how self-offering unifies and harmonizes opposites. Indeed, something much greater emerges when what one desires or fears for themself is synthesized by what one does for another. I just heard today in a new way while mentoring on the Hebrew letter Tav that one comes to the embodiment to which Tav points through service. Again, so much more can move through me when I'm in motion for others.

What moves through those willing to serve brings insights that are entirely precious, even secret. How much more deeply does one experience Reality-As-It-Is while in solidarity with the needs of others! Just yesterday, I heard the most moving story of Syrian doctors who are threadbare while fighting to save lives after the destruction of four hospitals in Aleppo. One of these doctors, though friends beg, won't flee: He knows that if doctors leave, there won't be doctors. He's willing to die while saving lives. The Presence in me lit up learning this. Only through self-offering is embodiment of aspects of the Divine possible.

I'm still feeling this insight in the secret path that Tau introduced in this post from the book of Job, which relates with self-offering. By this, one is becoming conscious of ain. I bring this principle here, because the very same word appears in English translations a few verse further down as whence. We could hyperliterally re-read this as In ain shall wisdom be found, the makom of understanding. A less flat way I hear ain is as flux. To approach the Supernals is by a capacity to move with flux. This I've witnessed many times in Light Transmission with you, Tau Malachi. To appear and not appear is Reality-As-It-Is.

So I hoped to ask more about flux as a conscious experience of ain, by which this chapter from Job inspired you to introduce these teachings on the secret path. Hokmah and Binah both are invoked in this question of whence, ain, comes Wisdom and the place of Understanding. Makom, as place, happens also to mean omnipresence. All of these are overlapping quite closely. Ain is the source of Wisdom and Understanding. Given this, what more might you share of this as the secret path?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”