Prophecy Beyond the Body

Robyn

Prophecy Beyond the Body

#1 Postby Robyn » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:56 pm

Shalom Shabbat Tau Malachi and Elder Gideon,
In reference to Elder Gideon's interesting and thought provoking question re prophecy beyond the body Tau Malachi, please could you also touch in on how this relates to greater and more expanded states of consciousness being incorporated into the bodily experience as well. I missed your discourse from the Feast of St. Lazarus, so perhaps I should find that somewhere and listen to it first. However, my question to you is how much do we have to completely disconnect from the body in order to receive absolutely clear prophecies, and how does this relate to another role of being here on Earth, which is to bridge both Heaven and earth by living in both simultaneously?
I believe (but may be wrong) that some Ascended Masters take their bodies with them at the time of ascension whilst others leave them behind (where they may become rainbow bodies and not decompose). How does this correlate with where we place our focus whilst on Earth?
I have spent so much of my life trying to avoid this rather heavy boots experience of being embodied, and no longer wish to disconnect from the lessons of the Earth plane, and yet it is so important to me to receive clear guidance that is resonant with the highest level of perception possible to me.
PS. I'm loving the St Thomas book:-) Thank you for it!
With love, light, blessings for a beautiful Shabbat, and the wish that we may all resonate at the highest level of consciousness of which we are capable at all times.
Robyn

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Prophecy Beyond the Body

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Shabbat Eve Shalom, Tau Malachi!

First, as we know, the greater prophets were able to unify their soul with the Holy Torah, and because of this whatever they spoke came to pass just as they spoke it; with the lesser prophets this was not the case, for although able to gaze into the law and see what would likely happen, they were not one with the law, their knowledge was partial, and what they saw and heard was subject to change. Here the testimony of Yeshua is likened to that of the greater prophets; hence, that whatever was spoken by him came to pass just as it was spoken. The testimony of Yeshua, of course, is something more than that of the greater prophets, for he was, and is, unified with the Holy Torah - its inner essence, but his unification reaches into the Holy One; hence, he abides in unification with the Holy One and, as such, he is the embodiment of the Word of the Holy One - as he speaks, God speaks, and the angels in the heavens and the Supernal Abode enact what is spoken in that instant.

In your teachings opening our Feast of St. Lazarus, you spoke something new in my hearing regarding prophecy being beyond the body. To enter into a prophetic state is to leave the body. This is so clear, with so many nuances inside of it, for you went on to share how our teachings of dying and death were simultaneously the inner technologies by which adepts and masters entered the Spirit of Prophecy. To be fully integrated with these mysteries is not only to know how to remain conscious while dying, but to consciously enter into the deepest prophetic states.

Now a whole new light comes upon prophets lapsing, being carried up, or leaving their bodies. When Moses asked to see God's face, YHVH said, You cannot see my face; for no one shall see me and live (Exodus 33:20). Through four stages of klippah, both Ezekiel (Ch 1) and Elijah (1 Kings 19) had to consciously endure, as in a dissolution of elements in the dying process before breaking through to prophecy. If Adonai Yeshua's earthly ministry was prophetic, how much more so his heavenly ministry! In the former, it was by his self-offering in the Jordan where he left his body to recognize the Spirit of Messiah; in the later, it followed his self-offering on the Cross, his resurrection being the full Gospel, the Spirit of Prophecy. This is Lamb who alone is worthy to open the seals of the Revelation (5:5). What all of these have in common are greater degrees of consciousness beyond the body, corresponding to greater degrees of prophecy.

What more may be said regarding this relationship between states of prophecy beyond the body and the teachings of dying and death that they prepare?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Aj1

Re: Expanded States

#3 Postby Aj1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:05 am

That's a well timed post.How much is the veil lifting between the realms of living and passed on at samhain all saints a booster to phrohetic works.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Prophecy Beyond the Body

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:35 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

When I spoke to initiates gathered for the Holy Feast on Friday evening, what I was sharing was that the knowledge of the soul’s experience of dying and death comes from prophetic experience, and more so that deeper prophetic and apocalyptic experiences arise from a similar movement of the mind, consciousness or soul; hence, in the knowledge of dying and death there is knowledge of prophecy and the way of the prophets (navim). Certainly so, for in the play of aliyat neshamah, mystical ascensions of the soul, and greater movements of prophecy, the soul is taken up by the Holy Spirit and angels in an ascent through the heavens, and may ascend into the eternal realm, the heaven of heavens and palace of the Messiah - the Supernal Abode, and this is fundamentally the same journey of souls that are taken up into the heavens in the afterlife experience. Thus, true seers, prophets, travel between worlds, the spiritual world and material world, heaven and earth, and have intimate knowledge and understanding of inner dimensions, inner realms and worlds, and the heavens.

When we speak about dying and death, the dissolution of the yesodot, or the fundamental elements of consciousness, and the arising of the soul in the afterlife states, we are also speaking of the way of prophecy and apocalypse, though in the case of the prophetic experience a vital connection between the body and soul remains, whereas in death the connection is severed and the soul cannot enter into the material body and world again. Thus, initiates called to the way of the prophets study and contemplate the teachings on dying and death deeply, and most especially they contemplate and meditate upon the teachings of the ascension of souls through the seven heavens into the eighth heaven, the heaven of heavens, praying that the Holy Spirit might uplift their soul in ascent, gifting them with direct spiritual and mystical experience of the heavens, and therefore greater knowledge of the kingdom of heaven, the Messiah and God, and through grace that they might be gifted with prophecy or apocalypse, if God wills it.

Understand, the distinction between the hazy mirror of prophecy in the experience of lesser prophets and the clear mirror of prophecy in the experience of greater prophets, corresponds with the purification of the yesodot and self-nullification, or self-transcendence. The hazy mirror corresponds with an impure arising of the yesodot, more or less, and an incomplete self-nullification, some degree of self-grasping, attachment and aversion remaining at play. The clear mirror, however, corresponds with a relatively pure arising of the yesodot and a complete self-nullification, the complete cessation of self-will, self-grasping, and attachment and aversion - there is perfect devekut, cleaving, to the Holy Shekinah and Spirit, and therefore merging, unification with the Holy Shekinah and Spirit. The pure arising of the yesodot, of course, corresponds with complete purification, dissolution, of the yesodot as in “death,” and unification with the Ain Nature and Clear Light, then arising into a visionary experience in union with the Spirit of God in innate purity, seeing in the “clear mirror.”

We may say that a lesser prophet, or the “sons and daughters of the prophets,” are able to go within and live within, and are able to give way to the Holy Spirit and movements of the heavens and angels, but the greater prophets are able to go deeper still, able to go into the depths of meditation, recognize and realize the Ain Nature, Clear Light Nature, and therefore are able to merge with the inwardness of the Commandments and Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), and so may venture into the inmost heavens and beyond.

Now the peak of consciousness, or soul, in the prophetic succession of the old covenant was cosmic consciousness and the overmind - the peak state of mental consciousness. While some of the greatest prophets at times might have reached into Supernal or Supramental Consciousness and Malkut of Atzilut, Supernal or Messianic Consciousness was not realized and embodied in the prophetic succession. Thus, truly, peak experiences of prophecy were flights of the soul beyond the body resembling “death,” though indeed life remained in the body. In the realization and embodiment of Messianic Consciousness, however, the experience is very different, although at times tzaddikim embodying this realization may choose to enact a “full flight of the soul” in a talismanic gesture for the people. You see, in the experience of Messianic Consciousness there is a full embodiment of the Spirit of God, and while in the body there may be a full experience of the soul, consciousness, beyond the body in the heavens and the Supernal Abode. This is hinted at in what is said of the coming of the Messiah, “the kingdom of heaven has come near”; hence, a messenger who is able to walk in this world and in the heavens at one and the same time.

As we know, however, still there is a play of running and returning, and of shifting between expanded and restricted states of consciousness, and movements into complete self-nullification and the self arising again, with those holy one who embody Messianic Consciousness, all as God wills, all as the Holy Spirit moves the souls of anointed tzaddikim.

Prophecy and apocalypse resemble “death,” for as in death, just as most unenlightened souls are driven like “leaves blown by the wind,” so the souls of the righteous in prophetic movements are taken up and carried by the Spirit and they give way to the Spirit and angels to carrying them where God wills. The greater the self-nullification, or self-transcendence, the greater the divine action of the Spirit and angels, and the clearer the prophecy or apocalypse (revelation).

Naturally, following an experience of prophecy or apocalypse the truth and light revealed and known must then be embodied and enacted; hence, as long as we are in this world there is a labor for the full embodiment of the Messiah and Holy Spirit, and the embodiment of the truth and light revealed to us, certainly so! The way of prophecy is not to remain beyond the body, but rather to run and return, and to “wear the body of vision” for the people and the world.

Now if you consider the process of the dissolution of the yesodot when a person is dying, and you consider the various internal visionary experiences that arise, save in the case of a realized individual, generally speaking these correspond with klippot (husks) of the yesodot, impure manifestations of the yesodot. If you consider the four great klippot mentioned in the prophetic experience of Elijah on the sacred mountain, or as mentioned in Ezekiel’s vision of the Holy Chariot, there is a parallel to the dissolution of the yesodot in the experience of dying; hence, klippot of the yesodot that must be overcome. According to the Holy Scriptures, it is only when these have been overcome by the prophet that they are able to hear the “still small voice” or “speaking silence,” and see and know in the Spirit with clarity; indeed, for if impurities remain the vision and voice are unclear, hazy, being distorted more or less, and there is falsehood mixed with truth, evil mixed with good, and therefore strange and false prophecies may arise, along with true prophecies. Thus, to enter into prophecy there is a need for self-purification and self-nullification, and we may say a need to “shed the serpent’s skin,” desires of the flesh, and cleave fully to the heavens and the Holy Shekinah.

Consider, if you will, the practice of the transference of consciousness (aliyat neshamah) in union with Partzuf. When the initiate envisions their dissolution into pure light, which streams into the radiant image of the Holy Partzuf, merging with Partzuf and becoming Partzuf, this is a dissolution, purification of the yesodot, and then when the initiate envisions their complete dissolution into the Clear Light as the Holy Partzuf, this is the complete purification of the yesodot and complete self-nullification, self-transcendence, and it is in this experience that the Perfect Thunder Intelligence may dawn, and with it a generation of the Threefold Body of Melchizedek. This, of course, transcends prophecy, venturing into the Divine Utterance of the I Am, as we witness with Yeshua Messiah, and in this we may glean an esoteric meaning of a teaching in a Gnostic Gospel, “The head of prophecy was cut off with Yohanan the Baptist,” which is to say there was a transcendence of prophecy realized in the coming of the Messiah - something greater than “prophecy”, as it was previously known, being realized.

In the development of the capacity of aliyat neshamah - mystical ascensions of the soul or transference of consciousness - the greater the development of consciousness beyond the body, the greater the influx of consciousness into the body; hence, the greater the embodiment of the soul, the greater the realization of the inner aspects of the soul. Joined with the development of consciousness beyond the body is the generation of the presence of awareness in all states of consciousness, and most especially in transitions between various states of consciousness. Thus, the development of the capacity of aliyat neshamah, the development of consciousness beyond the body, and a stable presence of awareness - spacious radiant awareness - is all about a greater spiritual realization and embodiment of the soul and God Consciousness.

Remember, what is embodied and enacted is what is realized, and whatever the truth and light revealed in any peak experience, it must be lived, enacted, embodied; otherwise it is not integrated and realized.

The Rainbow Body Attainment is simply another term for a radical ascension enacted by some of the great Tzaddikim, when there is no body left behind, but rather their body is translated into pure spirit, pure energy, pure Light. Now the Rainbow Body Attainment is distinct from other displays great Tzaddikim may generate at the end of life, for there have been those who were taken up who did not experience death, and there have been those taken up having experienced death - the Rainbow Body Attainment corresponds with those who have tasted death, but with whom, after several days, the body is translated into pure light; hence a “rainbow display.”

This seems enough for the moment, so I’ll pause here and abide, waiting upon the Holy Spirit.

May many be reborn from above this day, remembering their true origin in the heaven of heavens, the Pleroma of Light! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Final Merkavah

#5 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:21 am

Shabbat Shalom, Tau Malachi:

I'm most grateful for your response and I'm taken by the essence with which you described the purification of the yesodot: Self-nullification demystifies and ironically grounds the gospel in a whole new way for me. For years, I used to believe that "I" was going to unite with "God" someday in heaven. The very presence of I as a subject merging with God as an object is precisely the barrier that you describe distorting outer, lesser revelations and prophecies. Purifying such insights requires a greater and greater sloughing off of self.

All of the prophets who have recorded inmost experiences describe encountering a kind of wall or barrier before breaking through. Like the challenges described by Ezekiel and Elijah's mystical ascents, I'm also reminded of Isaiah's unclean lips, as well as how St. John twice mistakes an angel for the Presence. I'm encouraged by this, as it maps how I too can move through barriers in my experience of self-nullification.

Self-nullification as the purity of the yesodot also integrates how I hear the outer dissolution of the yesodot-foundations of earth, water, fire, and air, culminating in the inner dissolution of space. The 'black path' is the purity of the yesodot, present and perforating all experiences all of the while. This is the moment of union, because "I" and conceptions of "God" are neither. This is apocalypse, the disclosure of what is secret.

No prophet died to come back and embody this, which explains why Yeshua's Habad is supreme. This revises how I hear his correcting his disciples when they said to him, "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and they all spoke of you." He said to them, "You have disregarded the living one who is in your presence, and have spoken of the dead" (Thomas, 52). Our faith that he lives makes equally supreme St. John's Apocalypse over the prophetic succession, for here is the Habad of the Living Yeshua, spoken from his Supernal Palace: New Jerusalem. Instead of seeing this as a prophecy for our external future, I'm exploring how to see this text as an internal apocalypse for our internal dying process: a guidance towards conscious self-nullification.

This generates a new question. Clearly there are cycles suggesting a process. Taken in whole, we move 'up' and then 'inward' through seven barriers that become blessings. Seals, trumpets, and bowls expose further barriers in the olamot and reveal opportunities to consciously return. There is a profound gap of a thousand years—the Abyss— within which arises a final conflict nullifying all. For those willing to self-nullification, Atzilut arises as the purity of the yesodot: New Jerusalem, the Light Palace of Messiah. Who are these worthy but those who recognized and realized no-self, only God's self?

I mean no distraction from our traditional teachings of guiding the dying. I'm simply ecstatic to have finally heard so plainly the point of the prophetic tradition of teaching expanded states through conscious self-nullification: the final merkavah. Few are the apocalyptic moments in the prophetic succession; Daniel's Vision of the Ancient of Days and some of Isaiah's inmost messianic insights run close but do not enter in the same way of St. John who is a prophet and a holy apostle. The question: Given the advent and resurrection of the Messiah, how does St. John's Apocalypse advance this technology of conscious dying and death? How near or far is it to relate expanded states of the merkavah with the afterlife?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:24 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

The esoteric mystery we have been discussing of the interconnection of prophecy and the process of dying and death holds the basic answer to your inquiry, but also a simple truth holds the answer, that if one is speaking about the movement into the End-Of-Days and a time of divine rapture, or the Great Ascension, then naturally there is the implication of conscious dying and death, but more so the experience of a conscious transition in which one does not experience “death,” or the fall into unconscious oblivion, unconscious union.

Perhaps you may recall the first saying of the Gospel of St. Thomas:

“And he said, ‘Whoever discovers what these secret sayings mean will not taste death.’”

Here we may speak an open secret, the very same may be said of one who acquires knowledge and understanding of the secret mysteries of Apocalypse - Revelation, certainly so!

As yet, though, teachings of the secret mysteries of Apocalypse remain an oral tradition communicated mouth-to-ear to close companions of tzaddikim in our lineage, for as yet the Holy Spirit has not moved and inspired the writing of the deeper esoteric wisdom of the Apocalypse save for some essential keys and hints through initiates with knowledge might take up a contemplation of this Holy Book and experience revelations of the secret mysteries from the Spirit of God and the angels, or might have understanding to inquire of their tzaddik in person, in the assembly.

We can, however, speak in terms of essential keys and hints, and perhaps open the way for some aspirants to glean deeper insights into these secret mysteries through the Holy Spirit.

Now at the outset of this Holy Book there is a vision of the Great Partzuf of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, an exterior image and likeness which the masters of the tradition have called the “Angel of the Messiah” - Hua; then latter, following the word of revelation of this emanation of the Risen Messiah there is another vision of the Great Partzuf of the Risen and Ascended Messiah in the supernal palace of the Messiah, the Lamb of God with seven horns and seven eyes who has the authority and power to open the scroll of seven seals, setting into motion the End-Of-Days, an interior image and likeness that the masters of the tradition have called Adonai Messiah - “Lord Anointed,” and also Adonai Yahweh - “Lord who is and who was and who is to come” or “Lord Eternal.”

Listen and hear, and understand! In the first vision of the Risen One the tongue of the Risen One is as a sword of “flashing fire,” and there is a speaking to the seven churches, praising righteousness, giving rebuke and guidance. As we know, the seven churches correspond with the seven interior stars of the subtle body, and the rebuke and guidance given for each corresponds with the klippot of the interior stars that must initially be overcome. It is through the power of that holy tongue that is like a sword of flashing fire - an influx of Supernal Light from above, that these interior stars are purified, the klippot overcome, and they “opened,” generated to shine in full glory and power.

As I’ve shared in another discussion this week, the yesodot, the fundamental elements of consciousness, are not only purified through their dissolution into their foundation and essence, but also through being connected to the fifth element, spirit-space - anointed tzaddik; ultimately they are purified and transformed, and so arise in their innate primordial purity, through the Spirit of God and influx of Holy Light from above, and so it is with the klippot of the interior stars, it is through the Spirit of God - Blood of the Lamb, that they are overcome.

As we know in our experience, through living tzaddikim there is a play of Light Transmission and the communication of the Holy Spirit, and it is through this that we are empowered to transform and overcome klippot.

Receiving the Holy Light and Spirit, being reborn from above, from heaven, that Holy Light and Spirit descends dispelling klippot, generating, opening, the interior stars, and then awakening, uplifting and redeeming the serpent power. The descent of the Holy Light and Spirit, and generation of the interior stars, corresponds with the messages to the seven churches, and the opening of the scroll of seven seals, the sounding of the seven trumpets and pouring out of the seven bowls that follows corresponds with the awakening, uplifting and redemption of the serpent power; hence, these two divine actions that bring true salvation, the enlightenment and liberation of the soul.

Now there is a greater generation of the interior stars and body of light when the serpent power is uplifted from the root star to the heart, brow and crown, first through the stellar channel or central channel. When the serpent power is uplifted in this way and brought into repose, cessation in the crown, there is the experience of peak states of mental consciousness, ascending through higher mind, illumined mind, intuitive mind into the experience of cosmic consciousness and the overmind - the experience of Christ or God Consciousness in mental being. If and when mental consciousness is brought into cessation and the mental being is nullified, the mind, consciousness or soul entering into unification with the Clear Light Nature, then there may be a greater influx of the Holy Light and Spirit from above, and with this there is a greater generation of the serpent power so that it may be uplifted through all three channels, stellar, solar and lunar, and be brought into repose, cessation in the brow and crown together, in this there is the arising of the Great Vision of Melchizedek, the generation of the Threefold Body and dawn of Supernal or Supramental Consciousness - full Christ or God Consciousness, full enlightenment.

The first ascent of the serpent power corresponds with the opening of the seals and sounding of the trumpets, and the greater influx of the Holy Light and Spirit corresponds with the appearance of the Woman of Light; what follows, along with the pouring out of the bowls, to the thousand years of peace corresponds with the second ascent of a greater force of the serpent power, the time of peace corresponding with the embodiment of Supernal Realization.

Concerning the thousand years of peace, understand one thousand, this is Alef, which corresponds with Supernal Wisdom or full enlightenment, a thousand years corresponds with the esoteric understanding of “length of days” as I’ve explained elsewhere: hence a full development of consciousness beyond the body and the generation of a presence of awareness in all states of consciousness, and specifically a presence of awareness that remains during transitions between states of consciousness such as at the time of death; hence, the experience of “not tasting death,” not falling into unconscious oblivion during transitions as in the ignorance, the unenlightened condition.

This is an esoteric interpretation of a thousand years of peace on “earth,” and corresponds with anointed tzaddikim that embody Supernal or Messianic Consciousness and who experience conscious union with the Eternal One and Infinite Light while they walk in this world. There is an open secret concerning this, for to remain incarnate these great tzaddikim must withhold something of themselves, something of their soul, from complete unification with the Infinite One and the Light of the Supernal Crown (Keter), lest they would not remain in this world; hence, “a thousand years of peace on earth,” this withholding until the predestined time they are to depart the earth, shedding the body once and for all. It is then that they release their soul into full reintegration and take their place among the living ones, the immortals, in the World-To-Come, bringing a final end to the spirit of folly, the spirit of the Other Side - the Adversary, as they enter into New Jerusalem.

Understand, the interior stars are the manifestation of the seven Sefirot of Construction in us, and as such there are layers of klippot corresponding with the manifestation of the Sefirot in Asiyah, Yetzirah and Beriyah, and these klippot must be progressively overcome through the Holy Light and Spirit - the power of the Blood of the Lamb; hence the seven seals, trumpets and bowls. When this self-purification, self-nullification, is complete then the interior stars and body of light - Body of Glory, shine with supernal radiance and become holy vessels of direct influxes of their corresponding Sefirot in Atzilut; such is the full generation of the “Solar Body of the Resurrection and Ascension.”

The Supernal Shekinah - Malkut of Atzilut, becomes manifest as these great tzaddikim, these holy and enlightened ones. Thus, these great tzaddikim have been called “stars of heaven on earth,” for quite literally, if beheld in their Body of Glory, they are radiant like the sun, and yet more, radiant like ten thousand stars, but with a translucent light far more subtle and sublime, and far more brilliant, than any material, astral or spiritual light; hence Supernal Light, the Light of the Infinite One.

This Supernal Realization is the fruition of conscious evolution, conscious living, and through it conscious dying and death become possible - no “death,” but rather, a lucid transference of consciousness and ascension to complete reintegration with the Infinite Light and Eternal One, realization of Bornless Being (I Am, I Shall Be).

In closing we can say that there are many great tzaddikim who withhold themselves from the final, full reintegration with the Infinite Light to continue to incarnate until the End-Of-Days in this world, laboring into the final days for the enlightenment and liberation of souls, the harvest of souls. Praise God, and thanks be to God for these holy ones who return and remain with us!

May many return to God, the True Light this day, may many receive their Anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit to stand among the living ones! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

There is something concerning the Chariot of God and the power of the purified yesodot that I’m inclined to share, and this seems a good time and place for it, given what we’ve already discussed.

“As for the appearance of their faces: the face of a human being, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle; such were their faces” (Ezekiel 1:10).

As we know, if and when a woman or man is reborn from above, and they strive to overcome the negative character traits associated with the klippot of the yesodot, purifying and transforming them, cultivating the virtues of the Divine Attributes in the way of the tzaddikim, they may become a chariot of the Holy Shekinah and Yahweh, or a chariot of the Sefirah (or Sefirot) corresponding with their soul’s root essence in Atzilut.

Listen and hear, and understand! The vision of the living creatures, and then the remainder of the array of the Holy Chariot, appears after the four great klippot are overcome; in that immediately after the four klippot are cited the depiction of the four living creatures (hayyot) is given and it is said that they have four faces, human, lion, ox and eagle, and four wings, we may understand that they may be interpreted as corresponding with the spiritual powers of the yesodot purified, transformed and redeemed. According to the vision of Ezekiel the living creatures draw the Holy Chariot, or are its “driving engine,” and if you understand the yesodot you will find that they are the same, whether for the manifestation of good when pure or evil when impure; hence, the yesodot are manifesting powers of the soul or consciousness.

You will note, each has all four faces corresponding with the four yesodot, the entirety corresponding with the fifth element, spirit-space, or the tzaddik; having all four faces they are completely integral and interconnected with one another, and they interrelate and interact in perfect harmony - tzaddik directing them according to the will of God.

These faces are called “four kings:” the human face, “king of speaking ones,” the lion face, “king of wild beasts,” the ox face, “king of domesticated beasts,” and the eagle face “king of birds of the air and birds of prey.” As we know, they also correspond to the four letters of the Great Name, bearing the corresponding spiritual powers, and so also the four Olamot and their spiritual powers. When the yesodot arise in their innate primordial purity these spiritual powers are in them, and move with and through them; something of the power of the Almighty, Shaddai.

Here we may consider the living creatures surrounding the throne in the vision of the palace of the Messiah in Revelation, and consider their praise of the Infinite and Eternal One, though indeed they are a different class of hayyot than those that draw the chariot.

“Holy, holy, holy, Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, who was and is and is to come”
(4:8).

Also, understand that in the Holy Kabbalah the lion corresponds with the mind, the ox with the heart and the eagle with the breath (lungs), and the human one with speech and the word of God; when the mind and heart are purified, and are open to the Holy Light and Spirit, and when the radiant holy breath is recognized and realized - mastered, so the Holy Light and Spirit may fully indwell us, and we may have knowledge of the Word of God, or the wisdom, understanding and knowledge of Christ and God.

Here we may give a hint that might lead to an insight into a secret mystery. The living creatures surrounding the Holy Throne, having one face each and six wings, correspond with the yesodot transformed through the reception of the full influx of the Supernals, the Supernal Light, Supernal Force, and the full dawn of Supernal Being, Supernal Consciousness, and full reintegration with the Infinite Light; associated with the throne, the yesodot are in repose, associated with the chariot, they are in motion. Contemplate this well, and understand!

These were a few things that Holy Spirit inclined me to share this afternoon.

May God be praised, and may God bless those who are mature with understanding! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Aj1

#8 Postby Aj1 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:43 am

Hi
Is that linked into the process of enthronement. Chariot shuttles you to allocated heavenly real estate then the enthronenment happens as the forces enter repose. Like mobile home settling.Individual thrones, are they connected to the throne of glory or subsumed, operate as plenipotentiaries or some state above those categories.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#9 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:46 am

Shalom,

The word merkavah actually has a dual meaning, "chariot" and "throne," and the implications are a bit more subtle and layered than merely a "shuttling to the throne." As an example, in teachings of Ma'aseh Merkavah and in the experience of the Merkavah, the principle of movement and rest, or repose, is simultaneous; but then these two terms, "throne" and "chariot" also indicate different manifestations of the revelation of the Divine, the principles of prophecy and apocalypse. We've discussed elsewhere the distinctions between prophecy and apocalypse, the former oriented to this world and the latter oriented to heaven or the World-To-Come. So actually layers of meaning, layers of teachings, all interwoven, not "this or that" but "this and that and more."

We might consider this. It is God that rides in the chariot of fire and God that is seated on the throne of glory, and if one can become the chariot in spiritual or supernal realization, so also the throne!

Truly, the inner teachings and secret mysteries of the Holy Kabbalah swirl, reflecting the non-linear and meta-dimensional reality of the metaphysics of creation. They are a never ending delight to contemplate and experience, very much so.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:03 am

Grace and peace to you all in Yeshua Messiah!

Having spoken an esoteric interpretation and mystery concerning the living creatures (hayyot) for initiates who may understand, so it is given to speak an esoteric interpretation and mystery of the wheels (ofanim) for those initiates who may understand.

As is known, the “construction of the wheels [was] something like a wheel within a wheel,” and “the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels,” and therefore the living creatures and wheels are interconnected, inseparable from one another; hence, the spiritual power of the living creatures becomes manifest in some way, “wheels of a chariot” being the part of the chariot that ‘touches down,’ or that interacts with the ‘substance’ of the ground or foundation upon which it moves.

Listen and hear, and understand! The four yesodot, fire, water, air and earth, correspond with the directions of the sacred circle, the spiritual powers of the four directions. As we have said, one interpretation of the four living creatures is the yesodot purified and transformed, their arising in great purity and holiness, and as we know, wheel angels indicate cycles, continuums or ways, among other things; and we may say that wheels inseparable from the spirit of the living creatures, yesodot, are continuums, actions, through which their innate purity and power is realized and embodied. As we know, there are four ways of spiritual and supernal realization associated with the four directions of the sacred circle and the four corresponding archangels of the directions: the way of knowledge, the way of power, the way of love (devotion) and way of work. Through any of these ways, or any combination of these ways, or all of them together, souls may draw near to the Holy One and may experience conscious union with the Holy One; hence, may experience spiritual or supernal realization (mochin gadlut).

There is, of course, the fifth way, the way of the weave or way of transformation, and its essence, the way of perfection - Way of Melchizedek; this corresponds with the holy tzaddik and Hua, and specifically the Habad of Supernal or Messianic Consciousness.

Any and all of these ways can bring the experience of nearness and unification, and so it is said that the appearance of the wheels is the same from one to another and that their “rims” are “filled with eyes.”

If this is true of the living creatures and wheels of the chariot, that they are inseparable from one another, so also the living creatures and the legs of the throne; this is a secret mystery worthy of contemplation for initiates who have understanding from experiences of inner gradations of Light Transmission, and who have knowledge of the meta-dimensional configuration of the Holy Merkavah, Chariot-Throne, through direct experience.

Here it is not given that we can speak of the secret mysteries of Ma’aseh Merkavah in detail, or impart ‘direct pointing out instructions,’ but we can give some hint of the meta-dimensional display of the Holy Merkavah.

Understand, the chariot corresponds with the vision of the Holy Shekinah and her good company in Yetzirah and Beriyah, and the throne, or great palace, corresponds with the vision of the Holy Shekinah and her good company in Beriyah and Atzilut; hence, the lower, exterior Shekinah and the upper, interior Shekinah, or the Holy Shekinah in Perud and the Holy Shekinah in Yichud - becoming and being, time-eternity and timeless-eternity, respectively.

Through enduring contemplation, and through prayer and meditation, may the Spirit of God reveal to those ripe for esoteric knowledge the hidden meaning of these interpretations, and through the grace of the Messiah may the sharing of new teachings have its full effect and bear good fruit in the Path of Return! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Aj1

#11 Postby Aj1 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:14 am

Thanks,
Could it be said the throne is the centre of the universe. And if so is the universe traveling through the Chariot, or the chariot through the universe when its in wagons roll mode. Or is it more the Chariot throne is the alternate\complementary state to the environs. Moving when it's in repose, at repose when it's moving. Or more this and that and more

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#12 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:59 am

Shalom,

Again, the Kabbalah, and inmost teachings like Ma'aseh Merkavah, are speaking of a non-linear and meta-dimensional metaphysical reality, and are conveying mysteries of the countless manifestations of the presence and power of the Divine, and various aspects of the Infinite in numerous dimensions of creation or existence, primordial, supernal, spiritual, astral and material, with these dimensions there are corresponding manifestations of the "universe," all existing in the same space at the same time, as it were, and if we are to speak of the "center," it is everywhere, and it is nowhere to be found. The "center" and "circumference" is the One riding, the One enthroned, and the chariot, or the throne, corresponds with aspects of the matrix of creation within inner dimensions and their realities, the heavens and the World-That-Is-Coming.

The teachings in this thread are not good teachings to begin with, but rather I'm sharing these teachings for spiritual companions I've been working with for many years in circle and our extended community, and to understand them requires a good foundation in beginning and intermediate teachings of the Kabbalah, foundation teachings of the Jewish and Christian Kabbalah, the Tree of Life, the Olamot (dimensions, universes), Sefirot (emanations, divine attributes) and Netivot (paths), and various basic principles taught in the Kabbalah. You might consider looking into "Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ," it shares some of the basic teachings of our Kabbalah that are taught to new initiates in our lineage. It's currently out of print, but used copies can be found.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Aj1

#13 Postby Aj1 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:07 am

Likely good advice, however these are the ones I'm drawn to :) . Will keep my eyes open for the book.

staroath

#14 Postby staroath » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:27 am

Shalom Tau Malachi!

Firstly let me thank you on behalf of all your companions for the sharing of such profound mysteries!
As I have and am pausing to come to some understanding of these deep and sacred mysteries, perhaps I may venture with the most basic of questions, with great respect.

As has been shared in regards to the 4 Living Creatures that draw the chariot in the Vision of Ezekiel, these beings can represent the purified yesodot.

Can the 4 Living Creatures of Ezekiel (who draw the Holy Chariot) be viewed as vehicle whose mission perhaps relates to the Angel of Messiah- Hua, who is described in the beginning of Revelations giving messages to the 7 churches?

It was spoken that Hua "with tongue of flashing fire" in speaking the messages to the 7 churches (interior stars), is dispelling the klippot of the interior stars thereby purifying and opening them, as if readying them for the next movements that are described in luminous detail.

KInd regards,
Star

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#15 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Grace and peace to you all from Messiah Yeshua!

“Over the heads of the living creatures there was something like a dome, shining like crystal, spread out above their heads” (Ezekiel 1:22).

“Above the dome over their heads there was something like a throne, in appearance like sapphire” (1:26).

There is a great mystery conveyed in these verses, for although the prophet had overcome Klippah Nogah - the “glowing husk,” it may be said that he encounters a more subtle and sublime manifestation of Klippah Nogah at this point in his vision, this “dome” corresponding with it.

If you consider it, Ezekiel’s vision of the One Enthroned happens as he gazes through this “dome,” but in the vision of Yohanan the Beloved it is said that a “door stood open” and he is told, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this,” (Rev 4:1). Thus, rather than gazing from beneath the “dome” or barrier, outside of the environment of the Throne of Glory, Yohanan is taken up in the spirit into the environment of the Holy Throne, into the supernal palace of the Messiah and Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai; hence, Ezekiel gazed indirectly into Atzilut from Beriyah, near to the interior Shekinah, while Yohanan the Beloved was able to ascend into Atzilut and gaze directly, drawing nearer to the Holy One and standing in the interior Shekinah of the Holy One - the Shekinah of Messiah.

There is still something of the play of Klippah Nogah with Yohanan though, for as we know he falls into a subtle dualism twice during the great vision and in error attempts to bow down and worship before an angel and was admonished not to do so, and yet he was able to ascend in the spirit beyond the grade of Ezekiel and enter into Malkut of Atzilut, direct seeing and hearing in the array of the Holy Shekinah of the Messiah and Yahweh Elohim Shaddai in Atzilut. This transpires through the Spirit of the Messiah, the Blood of the Lamb, purifying the yesodot so that they arise in a state of purity corresponding with Malkut of Atzilut, or the exterior of the interior Shekinah of Atzilut. There are, of course, even higher grades of prophecy and apocalypse than that of Yohanan the Beloved in Revelation, for in the vision itself there are the supernal elders and princes, and great tzaddikim having inner grades of supernal realization and the corresponding Habad, and yet more there is the Holy Lamb, the Messiah, the Perfect Tzaddik, indicating greater grades of supernal realization.

In general, in the old covenant before the coming of the Messiah - the anointing with the Supernal Light and Spirit, the highest gradations of prophecy were gazing from Beriyah into Atzilut; hence, peak grades of mental consciousness, the experience of cosmic consciousness and the overmind - spiritual realization. Then, with the coming of the Messiah another prophetic succession - the anointed tzaddikim, supersedes the previous succession of prophets, the various gradations of supernal realization - Supernal or Supramental Consciousness. This corresponds with the second cycle of the uplifting and redemption of the serpent power, the full generation and cessation of that great power in unification with the Messiah in El Elyon, the Supreme.

As indicated, these are different gradations of self-nullification, self-transcendence.

Here it may be said that Yohanan the Beloved very likely embodied a greater gradation of supernal realization than the grade at which his vision transpired, for very likely he descended from his proper grade, took on something of Klippah Nogah, to receive a vision for the people, one that they might receive and understand. This is very common when tzaddikim seek a vision for the people, very often they will not seek a vision from their own proper grade, but rather from a lower, exterior grade to which many might be uplifted and receive the corresponding transmission of da’at and ruach - knowledge and power. Whenever tzaddikim descend to engage spiritual work at a lower, exterior grade, they necessarily take up something of Klippah Nogah, restricting the Light-presence and Light-power that is in them.

The vision of Ezekiel and vision of Yohanan are of two different grades, the latter a radical evolution of consciousness and of superior, interior grade to the former revelation and realization.

The principle of Hua as the angel of the Messiah occurs in Revelation, not the Book of Ezekiel; though interconnected in teachings on the mysteries of the Holy Merkavah in our Kabbalah, the two must not be confused with one another, for each holds distinct wisdom of the way of prophecy and apocalypse, and each is a unique and individual revelation.

May we take time to contemplate, pray and meditate upon inmost mysteries when hearing them, seeking revelations from the Spirit, knowledge of the Spirit, and may we be blessed to receive and integrate what the Spirit reveals to us! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#16 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:33 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen One!

There is something we can share of the exterior Partzuf of the Risen and Ascended Messiah speaking to the seven churches and the interpretation of this in the tradition as the Angel of the Messiah, or Archangel Hua (IAO). As is known, Beriyah is the universe, world, of neshamot and archangels, and in Beriyah the spiritual power of the Sefirot is manifest as the archangels. While it is said that Hua corresponds with the unified presence and power of Metatron and Sandalfon, understand that as such the spiritual power of all of the archangels of the Holy Sefirot is within Hua. In this you may recall that the Mystical Body of the Risen Messiah is composed of the entire array of the Sefirot, the spiritual power of all the Holy Names of the Infinite and Eternal, and therefore in Beriyah the Mystical Body of the Risen Messiah corresponds with Hua (IAO), the spiritual power of the entire array of archangels.

The feminine Hua, “She,” is used to indicate this emanation of the Body of Glory in Beriyah, the spiritual universe and spiritual light, receiving and conveying the influxes of Atzilut, the supernal universe and supernal light, into the great matrix of creation, spiritual, astral and material; masculine indicating “giving” and feminine “receiving” in the Holy Kabbalah. Understanding this, this archangelic emanation of archangelic emanations - this archangel of archangels, is “feminine” in relationship with the Messiah and the Eternal One, though in relationship to creation is masculine and may be called Hu - “He.”

Understanding this, the initial cycle of the great vision of Yohanan the Beloved, the appearance of the exterior Partzuf of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, or Hua, speaking messages to the angels seven churches, corresponds with a vision at the level of Beriyah. The messages are spoken to the “angels of the seven churches,” which corresponds with influxes from Beriyah into Yetzirah, and the “churches of Asia” correspond with Asiyah, the angels delivering those messages to the gatherings corresponding with influxes from Yetzirah into Asiyah. That the first cycle of the vision of revelation corresponds with Beriyah, though, is made clear in that it is following the messages to the seven churches that the greater vision of the supernal palace arises and Yohanan is taken up into the supernal palace in the spirit, ascending into Malkut of Atzilut, or the exterior of the Supernal Shekinah.

Now, concerning the connection of Hua (IAO) with the holy living creatures, not setting this into the context of the vision of Ezekiel, but speaking in general according to correspondences of the archangels and orders of angels with the Holy Sefirot or Tree of Life, remember that Hua is called the unification of Metatron and Sandalfon, and as is known Metatron corresponds with the manifestation of Keter-Crown in Beriyah. The living creatures, hayyot, also correspond with Keter, the manifestation of Keter in Yetzirah. Thus, Metatron presides over the hayyot ha-kodesh, the holy living creatures, and in this Hua is intimately connected with them; but then, being the emanation of the presence and power of all of the archangels of the Tree of Life, reaching into the sarim, supernal princes, Hua is intimately connected with all of the orders of heavenly angels.

If we contemplate Metatron presiding over the hayyot, and we consider the interpretation of the hayyot in Ezekiel’s vision as the purified yesodot, or the yesodot “connected to and merged with the Holy Tzaddik,” in the context of this teaching an esoteric mystery is revealed. As is known, “Enoch walked with God and God took him,” and Enoch was taken up in ascension through divine rapture without tasting death; when taken up, withholding himself from full reintegration with the Infinite Light in compassion, he was translated into Archangel Metatron, “Little Yahweh.”

This divine rapture, a complete translation of the material body into pure spirit, pure light, spontaneously vanishing from the material dimension and the world in a radical ascension, corresponds with the complete purification, dissolution, of the yesodot into their primordial and supernal essence and nature, and the appearance of Metatron in the heavens corresponds with their arising again in innate purity, though indeed a taking on of something of Klippah Nogah so that the great soul of Enoch could withhold itself from complete and total reintegration with the Infinite Light and Eternal One to perpetually appear in the heavens and send forth emanations into the world.

As we venture into advanced teachings of the Holy Kabbalah the context of a teaching or interpretation, and the mysteries being communicated, becomes very important, lest in the swirling mixed metaphors used to convey hints of secret mysteries severe misconceptions may be generated, and all manner of false teachings, heaven forbid! Thus each teaching needs to be understood in its own context, distinct in itself, and then we may look to see the interconnection of various layers of teachings, interpretations, mysteries, and such, and great insights into secret mysteries will will come.

May you be ready for the coming of the Lord each day and be taken up by the Spirit of the Lord in the Great Ascension; may you be blessed to stand among the living ones on the Day of Be-With-Us! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

staroath

#17 Postby staroath » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 am

Shalom Tau Malachi!

Thank your for your insights into the nature of the One -Who-Sits- On-The-Throne in Ezekiel's Vision and Hua in the beginning of Revelation! I have another question. My question here by no means wants to distract from the teachings given above about the stages of purification of the yesodot and the arising of the Serpent Power as this relates to the Vision given in Revelation. How marvelous are these teachings! What a pleasure to contemplate!

In regards to what you have shared about the Vision given by John in Revelation:

"Here it may be said that Yohanan the Beloved very likely embodied a greater gradation of supernal realization than the grade at which his vision transpired, for very likely he descended from his proper grade, took on something of Klippah Nogah, to receive a vision for the people, one that they might receive and understand."

Provisionally we are taught in Lineage that:

" Thus, the End-Of-Days becomes the revelation, realization, of the World-To-Come. We see this in Revelation, the progressive ascension and reintegration of the Sefirot of Perud (separation) with those of Yichud (unity). There are the seven seals, corresponding with the Sefirot of Construction in Asiyah, the seven trumpets, corresponding with them in Yetzirah, and the seven bowls, corresponding with them in Beriyah; the Sefirot of the lower, outer Olam merge and reintegrate with those of the upper, inner Olam, until all is gathered into Atzilut. This is the divine action of the End-Of-Days, and it corresponds with the Day of Reckoning or Judgment, rather like the day of our death when all is finished and there is no more that can be done; hence, it is a time in which nothing can be changed – it is what it is. Whether Judgment or Mercy depends upon the state of souls when the End-of-Days transpires; all that is good and true, and real, is gathered into Atzilut and the Infinite, but all that is evil and false, and unreal, ceases to exist, passing into destruction, or unconscious oblivion. If and when souls are evolved, and awake, and they cleave to God and are able to merge with the Living Presence of God, this is the revelation of the World-To-Come in the End-Of-Days, and it is great bliss, pure joy, beyond comprehension. The End-Of-days becomes to these righteous ones the Great Ascension, the Great Liberation. Hallelu Yah"

My question is: Can it be that because a great deal of Revelations seems to deal with "all that is evil and false, and unreal, ceases to exist, passing into destruction", this is perhaps is partly because Yohanan the Beloved has  "descended from his proper grade, took on something of Klippah Nogah, to receive a vision for the people, one that they might receive and understand." ?

Gracious Peace to All,
Star

sheryl
Site Admin

#18 Postby sheryl » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Shalom Dear Tau Malachi and friends,

These beautiful teachings have been a delight to read and contemplate! My gratitude to She who gives to us freely.

I have a simple question, one which might tie into the question posed above by Star. If this is distracting to the teachings of this thread, though, I will gladly move this post to another thread.

Above, Tau Malachi taught, in speaking of Ezekiel's vision:

The vision of the living creatures, and then the remainder of the array of the Holy Chariot, appears after the four great klippot are overcome; in that immediately after the four klippot are cited the depiction of the four living creatures (hayyot) is given and it is said that they have four faces, human, lion, ox and eagle, and four wings, we may understand that they may be interpreted as corresponding with the spiritual powers of the yesodot purified, transformed and redeemed.

Then in speaking of Yohanan the Beloved's vision, it is said:

...in the vision of Yohanan the Beloved it is said that a “door stood open” and he is told, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this...

The Greek word translated as after is meta, which also means accompaniment, association, succession. So it has come to mind that the vision following the messages to the churches, a vision of the purification, ascension and integration of the Sefirot, follows this same pattern found in Ezekiel's vision. The messages to the churches speaks of the overcoming of the klippot of the interior stars or Sefirot, and this is our labor, our work, with God's assistance. What must take place after is the arising of the blessings promised to those who overcome, God's labor. When it is said that this must take place I am hearing must as speaking of God's faithfulness, that God's mind will not be changed. This is what will occur when the klippot of the interior stars has been overcome, according to Ratzon, the Will of God, and Divine Intelligence moving through creation.

A new understanding of the vision of the Apocalyspe is arising, as the manifestation of the promise, of salvation, of eternal life, as given in the messages to the angels of the churches. And though a detailed answer might not be given in this medium, I wish to ask if there is indeed a correspondence between these seven blessings and the cycles of purification, ascension and integration, through the Olamot, as related to the seals, the trumpets and/or the bowls? Is Yohanan the Beloved seeing in the vision of what must take place after the blessings promised to those who overcome?

May we be blessed with empowerments in our labor to overcome!

With gratitude,
Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#19 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:51 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen One!

It is intriguing that the words apocalypse, “revelation,” and apocalyptic, “revelatory,” in modern language have come to mean the end-times or the destruction of the world and nothing more, for while, indeed, the Book of Apocalypse is a revelation of the End-Of-Days it is also a revelation of the eternal realm, the Supernal Abode and the World-To-Come, and joined with this it is a greater revelation of the Messiah and the Holy One; hence, in truth, the revelation of the End-Of-Days is the revelation of the World-To-Come, and all in a great and supreme mystery they are inseparable from one another. That for many the word apocalypse denotes something terrible and dreadful is the result of reading the Holy Book in bondage to self-grasping, desire and fear, or oriented to name and form, and personal history - the flesh and the world, rather than the eternal soul and heaven; hence many read and react in the ignorance, the unenlightened condition.

The fact is that what is revealed in this Holy Book of the World-That-Is-Coming and the Pleroma of Light is far greater than the judgement of the world and its culmination, the end of the world; and rather than the judgment, the greater message is, in fact, the immeasurable mercy and compassion of the Holy One - the salvation of souls, the Great Ascension and Liberation, or True Exodus. Thus, that Revelation speaks of the judgment of the world and the end of all evil, or mysteries of the End-Of-Days, that is not why we would say that Yohanan descended from his own proper grade and took on something of Klippah Nogah as he sought a vision for the people, but rather this is a natural part of the divine action of navim and tzaddikim seeking prophecy and revelation for people, and the word of the Lord and visions they record teach us this. Understand, whatever a prophet or holy one shares with us of their spiritual experience, or their spiritual realization, is necessarily a mental and vital translation of greater spiritual truths and realities that transcend mental and vital consciousness, and as they communicate such things to us, and impart corresponding energetic transmissions, as they impart something of their da’at and ruach, or the knowledge and power of their realization, most often there is a process of tzimtzum, concealment and restriction of their soul and the Holy Shekinah with them, so that they “descend” to a grade that is accessible to us.

Whenever souls enter into this world and take action in this world there is always something of Klippah Nogah involved, and so it is in the divine action of prophecy and revelation, regardless of the nature of the prophecy or revelation, or its gradation. It is very simple, entering into the karmic matrix and interacting with it there must necessarily be a taking on of karma, the karma of the world and karma of souls with which one interacts; the play of karma and the klippot has its root in Klippah Nogah, so therefore Klippah Nogah is always involved, more or less.

Remember, though, that Klippah Nogah is the great klippah of admixture of light and darkness, good and evil, and as much as their is darkness and evil in it there is also light and good in it, there is beauty and holiness in it, and great knowledge and power; hence, the demiurge and archons, and “unclean spirits,” which are distinct from demons, and “evil spirits.”

In this light, concerning prophecy and revelation, understand that whenever spiritual and supernal experiences are translated into terms relative to us in mental, vital and physical consciousness, the whole truth of the experience cannot be conveyed, but rather something of the truth, conceptual, partial truth is conveyed, and therefore there are shades and shadows of ignorance, falsehood, or some limitation. Whenever a prophet or tzaddik, or any initiate, receives prophecy and revelation, necessarily their ability to receive and communicate it will be determined by the time and place they live, the knowledge and understanding of the time, in themselves and in the people with whom they interrelate and interact; though indeed they may embody a very significant realization in their soul, their being, and have great Habad inwardly, what can be spoken and enacted, and conveyed outwardly, will be limited based upon the point in space and time in which they appear and the mentalities of their generation. In this regard, though Holy Scriptures are the inspired word of God, containing great knowledge, understanding and wisdom, they are not the ultimate or absolute word of God, and cannot be subject to literal and exact interpretations. Thus, as we know, ignorances of ancient times are woven into the Scriptures as though the “word of God,” though they are not, such as genocide, slavery, sexism, and other forms of bigotry, ignorance, which have nothing to do with the will of God, but rather the will of human beings of the time and their own limited and finite intellect, and corresponding desires and fears, and cultural norms. In this we may understand the necessity of an ongoing, evolving, revelation of the Living Word and Wisdom, or the Divine, one moving parallel with the evolution of consciousness, and knowledge and understanding, of the generations of humanity, and one fostering a continued evolution and transformation of consciousness in the human collective; hence, greater revelations as there is a capacity and the conditions necessary for them to be received.

Now, there is something to be shared concerning the End-Of-Days and Revelation, continuing our contemplation of deeper mysteries of Revelation, and the sharing of essential keys and hints that initiates with knowledge might understand. As is known, End-Of-Days is a cognomen of Binah-Understanding, the upper, interior Shekinah; and the fruition of the End-Of-Days corresponds with Binah of Atik Yomin according to the great masters of the tradition.

Listen and hear, and understand! The seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowls, these correspond with the seven Sefirot of Asiyah, Yetzirah and Beriyah, respectively, and to the corresponding interior stars in the body of light. As the cycles unfold with the seals, trumpets and bowls, this corresponds with a dissolution of the corresponding Sefirot and Olam in the End-Of-Days; hence, a dissolution, reintegration, of the seven Sefirot of Construction into Binah and the Supernals, understanding the Supernals as a Sacred Unity, “manifest” in oneness inseparable from one another. Thus, the seals correspond with dissolution, reintegration, of the Six and Malkut into Binah of Asiyah, and the dissolution, reintegration, of Asiyah into Yetzirah, the Trumpets dissolution, reintegration, of the Six and Malkut with Binah of Yetzirah, and the dissolution, reintegration, of Yetzirah into Beriyah, and the bowls dissolution, reintegration, of the Six and Malkut into Binah of Beriyah, and the dissolution, reintegration, of Beriyah into Atzilut - Atzilut corresponding with the eternal realm, the Supernal Abode and World-To-Come.

Thus, truly, through the End-Of-Days the World-To-Come is revealed and realized, the Great Ascension, Great Liberation, transpires! Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

Understanding a similar process with the interior stars through three parallel cycles, and understanding the seven interior stars as emanations of the Six and Malkut in us, and the transcendent star, the secret star above the head, as the emanation of the Supernals with us, so in the development and evolution of consciousness beyond the body, and the passage of the soul in ascension, there is a threefold dissolution, reintegration, of the seven interior stars with the transcendent star - our “True Star” as Gnostic Scripture calls it. As those having the experience of inner gradations of Light Transmission will understand, this corresponds with three great influxes of the Holy Light and Spirit - one who is “Thrice Born,” for simultaneous with the development of consciousness beyond the body is the influx and embodiment of a greater consciousness in the body, in this world.

In the Messiah, quite literally, receiving their anointing souls are “born again,” and again, and again, truly so!

In truth we may say this, that there is no end in sight to this enlightenment, or Divine Illumination, no end in sight to this journey into, and reintegration with, the Infinite One, or the One-Without-End.

Concerning “I will show you what must take place after this,” this is the mystery of the End-Of-Days, which “must” transpire before the revelation and realization of the World-That-Is-Coming. Likewise it is the truth, the reality, that the fruition of realization, full enlightenment and liberation, full reintegration with the Infinite Light and Eternal One, transpires only when the soul departs the body, the greater Light-presence and Light-power embodied in tzaddikim fully flashing forth in this world in the moment of their death when all is said and done, all is accomplished. Of course, if there is a conscious dying, a conscious transition, such souls do not “taste” or experience death, but rather they experience a shift of mind, consciousness or soul into a body of light passing beyond, passing into the Great Resurrection and Ascension fully awake, aware of themselves as an individual inseparable from the universal.

May many be touched by the Holy Spirit this day and be set upon the Path of Return! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”