Divine Authority & Power of Disciples in Messiah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm

“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am among them” (Matthew 18:18-20).

What does it mean to be gathered in the Blessed Name of Yeshua Messiah? First, it is to be aware of the Messiah indwelling you, and the Shekinah of Messiah surrounding you on all sides, and in this awareness, or faith and knowledge, cleaving to the Messiah, merging with the Shekinah of Messiah - the reality of the Blessed Name. Second, gathering with other sisters and brothers, each unified with the Messiah in this way, so also unified with one another, having one heart and soul, mind and life, in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living Messiah. Such a sacred and holy gathering is a true manifestation of the Body of Messiah, the Spirit and Soul of the Messiah being the Life and Light in it, fullness of the presence and power of the Anointed of God being made manifest in it.

Literally, the Messiah, Anointing, is in that assembly, and wherever they have gathered the kingdom of heaven is manifest in that place, and it is as the holy of holies. If and when two or more are gathered together in this way, so the authority and power that is promised in these verse is with that gathering, the authority and power of priest-sovereigns of the Order of Melchizedek, the Holy Order of which Messiah Yeshua is the high priest. If the cleaving of those gathered is perfect in the Spirit of the Lord, then it may be that the authority and power of the gathering reaches into the states of the stations of prophethood or apostleship, passing beyond the station of royal priesthood

I will share with you, such invocations and prayers in intimate communion are as God praying to God, therefore whatever is spoken will come to pass just as it is spoken.

This, of course, is a teaching of the power of invocation and prayer in oneness, as taught in the Gnostic Path, not twoness as in the way of many priests, pastors, and congregations of the outer and unspiritual church; if invoking and praying in twoness, ignorance, the illusion of separation, no one should expect such authority and power from God Most High, for such is the way of a weak faith subject to doubt, and the greater movements of the Spirit of God and the angels, the powers of heaven, are restricted or obstructed by disbelief and doubt.

Now, understanding this promise of Yeshua Messiah, do bear in mind that regarding such things God does not change God’s mind, but it remains in place throughout all generations until the fruition of the end of days, and so it is a true today as when Adonai Yeshua spoke it. Likewise, in this power to ‘bind’ or ‘loose,’ or to have anything manifest that is agreed upon, as the Holy Spirit moves and comes upon a gathering of the faithful and chosen in this way, so too the possibility of all spiritual gifts, and likewise any states, or glimpses, tastes, of any stations, even those that are most lofty. Truly, praying in oneness in this way, whether in faith and love or in full knowledge, whatever is agreed upon may come to pass, the Spirit of God and angels being set into motion according to the Word of God.

Aside from such gatherings with sisters and brothers in this world, in the flesh, always it is given that we invoke and pray in this way, from oneness, not twoness. In this regard, do remember that those who pray in faith and love are joined by the spirits of tzaddikim, or ‘saints,’ and angels, and therefore they do not pray alone; though they are not gathered with a visible assembly, there is an invisible and luminous assembly with them, and so the Shekinah of Messiah just the same when there is full focused attention and cleaving - kavvanah and devekut.

At all times this is the way of invocation and prayer among us, in unification with the Messiah in God Most High through Divine Grace.

May you walk in the beauty and holiness of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, and so be a bearer of light, healing and peace in this world, and do good among the people, bringing glory to God! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”