Wisdom of God sending Prophets & Apostles

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Wisdom of God sending Prophets & Apostles

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 20, 2019 10:11 am

Wisdom Sending Prophets & Apostles

“Therefore also the Wisdom of God said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and persecute, so that this generation may be charged with the blood of all the prophets shed since the foundation of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zachariah, who perished between the altar and the sanctuary’” (Luke 11:49-51).

As we know the Holy Light of the Messiah is the light of all of the prophets and apostles of God, and as Hokmah-Sophia is the Holy Mother of the Messiah, emanating this Holy Light and Spirit from within herself, giving birth to the Messiah, the Anointed One, so is she the Mother of the prophets and apostles - Mother Wisdom, Mother of Enlightenment.

Do understand, receiving the Messiah, our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit, and being reborn from above, we are born of the Virgin Mother, Mother Wisdom, and we are enlightened by the Spirit of Truth, the revelations of the Messiah and God Most High in our heart and soul. The Holy Mother, who is Hokmah-Sophia ‘made flesh,’ embodied, is the Mother of us all, and it is she who anoints and sends prophets and apostles throughout the generations, the messengers of heaven and the One God, the Most High.

In this regard, do understand, passionate devotion to the Holy Virgin, Mother Miriam, is quite natural to us, for she is indeed your Mother, my Mother - Mother of all who receive the Anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit! Praise Ma - Our Holy Mother!

I will share with you, if and when I contemplate the Most High in the way of a Holy Trinity - ‘Father, Son and Holy Spirit,’ I find that the entirety of the Trinity is the Holy Mother, Great Mother, the Virgin of Light, and I find myself in her, the Pleroma of Light - an endless radiance of Absolute Light, Clear Light.

Now the words of these verses were spoken by Adonai Yeshua as a rebuke of religious authorities and so indicate this Divine Action as a manifestation of judgment; at the same time, though, this Divine Action is a manifestation of mercy, so in one and the same action of the Wisdom of God there is mercy and judgment - compassion, and this is characteristic of the play of Divine Wisdom. Indeed, for as we know all of the Divine Attributes and Actions are manifestations of Hokmah-Sophia. That the Virgin of Light, Mother Wisdom, sends prophets and apostles and holy tzaddikim to every generation is mercy and compassion for those who receive the holy and enlightened ones well, and who are able to hear the Word and Wisdom of God they speak; in these holy ones is the manifestation of the Continuum of Light Transmission and communication of the Holy Spirit for all people who desire to receive it, and so return to God. Conversely, if and when people reject the messengers of God, and more so if and when they persecute them and murder them, then this Divine Action of mercy becomes one of judgment and the judgment is severe.

We may ponder how the rejection of one prophet or apostle is the rejection of them all, and so culpability for the persecution and death of them all. This actually expresses a spiritual and metaphysical reality of the anointing of prophets and apostles of God, or of those souls that enter into spiritual or supernal realization of the Oneness of God. First understand that the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit that is within and surrounding each and every one of them is the very same Divine Presence, and therefore that Divine Presence is rejected, the One God is rejected; hence as though rejecting the Divine Presence with all of the messengers. There is an even deeper secret, however, for whenever a soul passes away and reaches into the higher stations beyond, which include the stations of prophethood and apostleship, whether in a spiritual realization or supernal realization, spirits all of the prophets and apostles of the past, simultaneous present and future are with them in that place, and in effect remains with them - they are a manifestation of this Light Continuum, the succession of prophets and apostles, and in a manner of speaking they are ‘members of one body sharing one soul - Soul of Messiah, the ‘Anointing.’ Thus, though this reality of a prophet or apostle of God may be hidden from most who encounter them, nevertheless to reject, persecute or harm one is to reject, persecute or harm them all.

The ultimate truth is that in rejecting the messenger a person would be rejecting the Holy One who sent the messenger - God Most High. This naturally keeps a soul bound up in the ignorance, the darkness, the illusion of separation, and the great sorrow and suffering of that unenlightened state, and therefore is a severe ‘judgment.’

The intention of God Most High in this Divine Action, however, is not judgment, but rather is mercy and compassion - the love of God, that many might receive the Word and Wisdom of God and return to God, realizing their innate oneness with God.

These are a few thoughts from a Shabbat contemplation I was inclined to share today.

May we have ears to hear when the Word of God is spoken to us and eyes to see the supernal beauty of Wisdom, the Virgin of Light, as it is revealed to us! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Be Gathered

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri May 31, 2019 4:32 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

That the Virgin of Light, Mother Wisdom, sends prophets and apostles and holy tzaddikim to every generation is mercy and compassion for those who receive the holy and enlightened ones well, and who are able to hear the Word and Wisdom of God they speak; in these holy ones is the manifestation of the Continuum of Light Transmission and communication of the Holy Spirit for all people who desire to receive it, and so return to God.

I’m enamored with your discussion of Mother Wisdom who sends forth the prophets in mercy and compassion to hear and turn inward, Godward, and receive her embrace, her holy sanity:

Wisdom cries out in the street;
   in the squares she raises her voice.
At the busiest corner she cries out;
   at the entrance of the city gates she speaks:
‘How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple?
How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing
   and fools hate knowledge?
(Proverbs 1:20-22).

Your discussion taps many points I’ve been studying of Hokmah-Sophia from Jewish to Gnostic Christian mysticism. With Mother’s help, I hope to gather all of this together, as She gathers us through Her prophets and apostles, into a useful writing for newcomers.

This mystery of Wisdom gathering us is a very explicit meaning of the Word-Logos: gathering, gleaning, understanding. The Word gathers Wisdom, being Wisdom speaking through the Logos. There’s no separating them. I’m hearing Adonai Yeshua so differently in light of Hokmah-Sophia, when he sets his face before Jerusalem and weeps,

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!” (Matthew 23:37)

For Adonai Yeshua to speak in such maternal terms through the metaphor of a mother bird longing to gather her chicks beneath the warmth and safety of her wings overwhelms the heart. Through this exquisite image, he sums the intention of the entire prophetic succession: to gather the people of God to God, but few are ever willing.

This sacred heart space of the Hokmah-Wisdom continues to compel the elect of God to stay with us, and to return to serve us through the sanctuary they extend of God with them. We fully receive this sanctuary when we also are able to extend this to others. For these reasons, I’m marveling at the gathering that Hokmah-Sophia compels as parallel with the intention of our serving Yahweh, serving the Continuum. We do this through the Six Essentials and Three Roots, which are all modes of being gathered inward in community, in Continuum, in Hokmah-Sophia.

While it is still called today,
Let us gather,
that we may gather others.

Elder Gideon

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”