Living Waters of the Heart (John 7:37-38)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Living Waters of the Heart (John 7:37-38)

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:55 am

Living Waters of the Heart: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit

“Let anyone who is thirsty come to me, and let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, ‘Out of the believer’s heart will flow rivers of living water’” (John 7:37-38).

This passage continues the theme from Adonai Yeshua’s message to the Samaritan woman at the well where he said to her that if she knew who she was speaking with she would have asked him for water and he would give her ‘living water.’ Here as this passage continues living water is explicitly stated to be a reference to the Holy Spirit. As we know in the gospels the Holy Spirit is referred to as ‘wind,’ ‘breath’ - ‘air,’ and as ‘fire,’ and so also as in this passage, ‘living water.’ In this regard, or course, the Holy Spirit becomes associated with the three Mother Letters in the Hebrew Alef-Bet: Alef, Mem and Shin. Understanding secret wisdom of those holy letters in the Kabbalah and the spiritual powers corresponding with them may bring much insight into the great mystery of the Spirit of God and likewise the deeper implications of this passage.

First it must be understood that the most essential divine action of the coming of the Messiah was the outpouring of the Holy Spirit ‘upon all flesh,’ and as we know, although there was a progressive imparting of the Holy Spirit to disciples and followers throughout the earthly ministry of Adonai Yeshua, the full outpouring of the Spirit does not transpire until the resurrection and glorification of Yeshua Messiah, hence in the upper room on Pentecost. As the gospels make clear it is not through baptism in water alone that we are reborn in the Messiah - the Anointing, but it is through the reception of the Spirit, a ‘baptism’ in the Spirit, the Messiah and Holy Spirit indwelling us.

As is known, the ‘place’ of the Messiah and Holy Spirit indwelling us is our heart, and it is in the heart of our soul that God unveils and discloses Godself; and from that ‘place,’ the ‘heart,’ the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah shine, radiating from within outward. So, indeed, ‘out of the believer’s heart will flow rivers of living water.’

Understand, it is through the Holy Spirit that we are able to recognize and realize the innate oneness of our soul with the Messiah in God Most High (El Elyon); and it is through the Holy Spirit that we see, hear, feel, smell, taste and touch with God, or that our body becomes as the body of God, our heart as the heart of God, our mind as the mind of God and our soul as the Soul of Messiah, Soul of God. If it is through the Spirit that we experience conscious union with God, and conscious union is true salvation - the enlightenment and liberation of the soul, then it is through the imparting of the Holy Spirit, the reception of the Holy Spirit, that souls are ‘saved.’ Apart from the Spirit, then, there is no salvation, no enlightenment and liberation; hence, the Holy Spirit being called the ‘Spirit of Truth’ elsewhere in the Gospel of St. John.

There is something more to be said concerning the Messiah and Holy Spirit ‘seated’ in our heart and ‘rivers of living water flowing from our heart.’ Perhaps you may recall the river of living water that flows from the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden, which divides to become four rivers flowing out of the Garden of Eden; and likewise, perhaps you will recall the image of the River of Life flowing from the Throne of Glory in Revelation. In this passage that Holy Tree and Throne of Glory are associated with the heart of believers, which is the dwelling place of the Messiah and Holy Spirit - God.

There is yet more, however, for in the association of the Holy Spirit with the three Mother Letters and all that they mean in the teachings of the Kabbalah, so the Holy Spirit corresponds with the full supernal influx of the Sefirot, Divine Attributes, and as such with the full array of spiritual powers of the Names of God. As we know, the Blessed Name of Yeshua contains and conveys the spiritual knowledge and power of all of the Names of God.

This is the ‘rivers of living water flowing from the heart of believers’ - supernal influx of the Sefirot, Divine Attributes, Names of God, which is the Spirit of God (Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah). Praise God!

Essentially, going within and opening to the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah, receiving the influx from ‘above’ and experiencing the play of Light Transmission, there is an ignition of our divine spark and an awakening of the power of the Holy Spirit within us, our true being as we are in God and as we emanate from God, the Absolute Light. When it is said that rivers of living water will flow from the hearts of believers, this is the radiance, the presence and power of their true being, their heavenly and supernal soul (neshamah), which in its essence and nature, and reality, is none other than God (Elohim). Indeed, for what emanates from God is a manifestation of something of God, and what is from God is to God and for God. In this regard we may understand that the coming of the Messiah is the awakening of the Spirit of God in us to God ever beyond us - God awakening in creation to God primordial and supernal, and therefore the divine play of ‘God knowing God,’ as it were; after all, as Adonai Yeshua teaches, who knows God but God?

Receiving the Spirit, being awake in the Spirit, just as your soul shines from within you and you are your soul, so it is with the Spirit of God, which is, in fact, the ‘substance’ of your soul, the very nature and essence of your soul, your being, inwardly - Holy Light and Spirit, the ‘Radiant Breath of the Eternal God’ (Yahweh Elohim).

These are a few thoughts I was inclined to share as we approach this year’s celebration of the Holy Feast of Pentecost - the celebration of the full outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

As the Age of the Holy Spirit is coming among us in these very times us let us pray that many might receive the Spirit of the Messiah, true salvation! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Throne of Union

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi:

As we know in the gospels the Holy Spirit is referred to as ‘wind,’ ‘breath’ - ‘air,’ and as ‘fire,’ and so also as in this passage, ‘living water.’ In this regard, or course, the Holy Spirit becomes associated with the three Mother Letters in the Hebrew Alef-Bet: Alef, Mem and Shin.

Halleluyah! You’ve opened something hidden in plain sight all of this time in the mystery of the Holy Spirit as “wind,” “fire,” and “water”:

When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. Divided tongues, as of fire, appeared among them, and a tongue rested on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability (Acts 2:1-4).

I’ve never seen before this play of all three elements and their Mother Letters active in the mystery of Pentecost: “the violent wind” of course is air (Alef), the “divided tongues of fire” point to Shin, and “All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages” so beautifully speaks of the “living water” (Mem).

We can see many other examples of this “living water” as when the Samaritan woman left her water-jar and went back to the city. She said to the people, ‘Come and see a man who told me everything I have ever done! He cannot be the Messiah, can he?’ (John 4:28-29). She is the first in John to preach Yeshua. Her preaching was her “living waters” that drew the people out to hear Yeshua. Such a one is how I’m hearing the Living Yeshua referring to Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become them, and the hidden things will be revealed to them (Thomas, 108). “Living waters” in my hearing now is the vivifying reception and imparting of the Holy Spirit, meaning the union of inside and outside: Light Transmission.

This exchange begins and ends in the hearts of two or more gathered in the Name. As is known, the ‘place’ of the Messiah and Holy Spirit indwelling us is our heart, and it is in the heart of our soul that God unveils and discloses Godself; and from that ‘place,’ the ‘heart,’ the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah shine, radiating from within outward. So, indeed, ‘out of the believer’s heart will flow rivers of living water.

These allusions you cited of the living waters flowing from a throne seem to originate in Ezekiel, who, in the World-To-Come had a vision of the entrance of the temple; there, water was flowing from below the threshold of the temple towards the east (for the temple faced west) (Ezekiel 47:1). This same image is completed by the Apostle John when the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city (Revelation 22:1).

I wish to ask more of this “place” of the believer’s heart that is the throne from which living waters flow out. There are mysteries of upper and lower waters associated with the Binah and Malkut, Mother and Bride, if I’m not distracting the contemplation. Perhaps, as in the most literal experience of cultures that manually dug wells, the image of living water points to what is concealed, suddenly revealed. I'm also feeling as if these living waters are simply the union of the inside and outside suddenly one. What more has the heart as this place of union—inside and outside into One—to do with the response of living waters?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Living Waters of the Heart (John 7:37-38)

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah, the life of all the living ones!

There in the heart of a human being is an infinite spaciousness and infinite depth, for all in a grand mystery it has been fashioned to contain the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim); therein, as has been said, God unveils and discloses Godself to us, and there the Risen Messiah is enthroned, indwelling us, and from there the Holy Spirit flows - ‘living waters.’ There is no end to the spaciousness and depth of the heart of the soul, and no end to the revelation of the Messiah and God in it, nor the flow of the Spirit of God from within it, and so rightly we may say it is like a ‘living well’ of ‘living water,’ or more so like an ‘ocean of light and life’ - creativity.

I will tell you an ‘open secret,’ and I pray the Spirit of God might gift you with understanding. As you know, according to the masters of the tradition, the first action of God in creation was the creation of space within which creation would come into being, God, as it were, ‘withdrawing into Godself,’ creating a great ‘empty space’; hence, the tzimtzum (restriction). Once creating this space, like a primordial womb within God, the Infinite Light emanated into it in a series of gradations, each a greater restriction, ‘covering,’ of the Light of the Infinite One. As you also know, in reality God did not withdraw, for nothing can come into being and exist separate and apart from God, but rather, all in a great and supreme mystery, God veiled Godself, though continuing to pervade that space of creation; in effect, though, it is called ‘empty.’ You have heard teachings on this secret mystery many times, but now consider what has been said of the heart of human beings and how it is fashioned to contain the fullness of God, the Absolute Light; if the fullness of the Eternal One, so also the matrix of creation. In some way, all in a mystery, the ‘empty space’ created in the initial hidden action of God opening the way for creation and the fashioning of the human heart to hold the fullness of God - the Pleroma of Light, is a single twofold Divine Action; hence, that empty space and the spaciousness of the human heart are interconnected. Those mystics, gnostics, who venture into the inmost depths of the heart behold this secret mystery, and to them God reveals the secret of secrets.

Of this secret mystery I can say no more; but for those who have ears to hear, perhaps they can intuit the allusions in what’s been shared, and perhaps the Holy Spirit might gift them with the wisdom to understand! I pray this might be so! Amen.

Now I may share something more with you regarding the heart. As we know, the Holy Spirit is also called the Word and Wisdom of God. Therefore, ‘living waters flowing from the heart of the believer' may be understood to be the ongoing revelation of the Word and Wisdom of God - Living Word and Living Wisdom, and with it the speaking of prophecy and apocalypse, but more so a speaking into being of the new heaven and earth - new creation in the Messiah, and ultimately the Gospel of the Second Coming of Messiah.

So understand that a new creation has been conceived in our heart, just as the conception of the former creation was conceived in that ‘empty space’ within the Primordial and Supernal One, and so it is destined for us to give birth - waters flowing from our heart-womb, inseparable from the heart-womb of God, the ‘Virgin of Light.’

In this contemplation remember our intention in the Straight Path - the realization of oneness with the Messiah in God Most High; that our body be as the Body of Messiah, our heart as the Sacred Heart of Messiah, our mind as the Mind of Messiah, our soul as the Soul of the Messiah - ‘Soul of God.’

Most essential in this conscious union is the heart - it is with, in and through the heart that complete oneness is realized.

There is no doubt something to be said concerning ‘upper and lower waters,’ but given what’s been shared I’m inclined to wait a while before sharing more. This seems enough for today.

May the Spirit of God gather us into the inmost depths of our heart and generate the fullness of the Sacred Heart in us; our heart purified by the Spirit of God, may we behold God face to face! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:19 am

Grace and peace to you from Yahweh Elohim Shaddai and Yeshua Messiah!

It is given that I may share something more of the secret mystery I mentioned yesterday, a pointing out that, indeed, it is an open secret hidden in plain sight.

Understand, the secret of the ‘empty space’ created through tzimtzum and the infinite spaciousness of the heart of the human one being one and the same space is openly alluded to by the title of the the ‘Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom,’ a sacred text that’s often a companion to the Sefer Yetzirah. As we know, thirty-two is Lamed-Bet, which spells lev, ‘heart,’ and this title may be read, ‘Heart Paths of Wisdom.’ The word for ‘paths’ is netivot, which implies ‘private roads’ or ‘secret paths,’ and in this sacred text these are the ten Sefirot and the twenty-two channel-ways associated with the letters of the Hebrew Alef-Bet. All of this is said to be in the heart of the soul of human beings - all Divine Attributes and Divine Powers.

Essentially, when the Messiah and Holy One is revealed in our heart it is through the Divine Attributes, and in the experience of that unveiling and self-disclosure there is an emanation of the Infinite Light into the ‘space of the heart’ just as into the primordial ‘empty space’ at the outset of creation, the unveiling and self-disclosure of the Holy One following the very same process of emanation of Sefirot, Divine Attributes, as in the divine action of creation. Thus, in effect, in this revelation of the Messiah and Holy One in our heart there is a ‘new creation,’ a new heaven and new earth, along with the generation of a new humanity, supernal and divine, as we witness in the Perfect Human Being, Messiah Yeshua.

This is taught in the very title of this ancient sacred text of the Work of the Chariot or Holy Kabbalah, quite literally hidden in plain sight!

Understanding this is integral to the contemplation of the masculine and feminine waters - or ‘upper and lower waters,’ in association with the heart of the human being. As we know, there is ‘direct light’ and ‘returning light,’ and there are the ‘masculine waters’ and ‘feminine waters’ that parallel these two movements of light. The ‘direct light’ and the ‘masculine waters’ correspond with issuances, influxes, of the Sefirot - their ‘light’ and ‘powers.’ When these issuances, influxes, are received by human beings as the Holy One is revealed to them, and they cleave to the Holy One and labor to uplift themselves to the Holy One in return, striving with the Holy Spirit to ascend through the various grades or stations of the soul corresponding with the Divine Attributes, this is the generation of the ‘returning light’ and ‘feminine waters,’ the integration and realization of the influxes of ‘light’ and ‘living waters’ received. As we know it is in giving that receiving is complete, and more so, it is in giving that our resemblance to the Messiah is complete, or the image and likeness of the Holy One. Thus, receiving the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah - or ‘light and living waters,’ it is ordained that we are to give that Divine Presence and Power to creatures and creation, engaging in a complete and total self-offering; hence, the ‘rivers of living water flowing from the heart of believers.’

This completes our reception in the Messiah - the Anointing, and this completes the generation of the image and likeness of the Holy One in us.

These were a few further thoughts it was given for me to share with you.

May many living spirits and souls be uplifted and gathered into the Holy One this day, and may blessings of Supernal Grace pour out upon all creatures, all creation! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#5 Postby Elder Sarah » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi,

Praise the Holy One for such revelations!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful elucidation. This teaching draws me to a teaching in the Kabbalah regarding tzimtzum that speaks of the ray or Kav that emanates into this vacated space. Kav in Hebrew is spoken of as a measuring line, and this is equated with the measured influxes that emanate into the vacated space, as you have pointed to. I understand here you are equating the vacated space at the onset of creation to the human heart in its infinite spaciousness. This leads me to question if then it is through the human heart that this vacated space is filled? If so, then there must be a similar movement of kav in the human heart.

Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan in the book Innerspace, draws upon Rabbi Nachman’s words, saying “The actual truth, however, is that God’s essence must nevertheless [still] be in this space. We know for certain nothing can exist without God’s Life Force. Thus, it is impossible to understand the concept of the Vacated Space, except in the Ultimate Future." May the name of both of these Rabbis be blessed.

You have said the same thing in your post:

As you also know, in reality God did not withdraw, for nothing can come into being and exist separate and apart from God, but rather, all in a great and supreme mystery, God veiled Godself, though continuing to pervade that space of creation; in effect, though, it is called ‘empty.’

This leads me to ask if what Rabbi Nachman means by Ultimate Future is the New Creation you are pointing to?

This lead to a contemplation of the ‘measuring’ or ‘searching’ of the human heart, as said in Jeremiah 17:10:

“I the Lord test the mind and search the heart, to give to all according to their ways, according the fruit of their doings”

The human heart then must be tested and measured, perhaps such as is pointed to in the measuring of Jerusalem.

In Zechariah 2 there is the most mysterious mention of a man with a measuring line measuring Jerusalem, and then later it is said, “ Jerusalem shall be inhabited like villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and animals in it. For it will be a wall of fire all around it, says the Lord, and I will be the glory within it.” (Zech. 2:4).

Later it is said, “On that day living water shall flow out from Jerusalem” (Zech 14:8).

The wall of fire filled with the glory of the Lord reveals a beautiful image of tzimtzum, and makes me want to ask if somehow in a mystery the outflow of living waters is moving into yet another act of creation, another tzimtzum, one perhaps more refined, less concealed, more revealing of God’s glory and presence? When we say New Creation, we also must be speaking of another act of restriction for the sake of revelation?

Praise be to the Messiah, who receives the Glory of the Holy One!

May many receive this influx and be stirred in illumination this day!

Blessings,

Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah!

Yes, indeed, there is a ‘ray,’ a ‘line,’ of the Infinite Light that emanates into the ‘vacated space,’ and then nine gradations of light, glory, veiling, concealing that emanation of Absolute Light; simultaneous with this, as we know, so also spheres within spheres of light, the outermost of them the very same radiance of the Infinite Light as that original ray or line, and those spheres extending inward the ‘veils,’ ‘restrictions’ of the Absolute Light. Thus, there are these linear and circular emanations of the Infinite Light, gradations of light, glory, that are measured, restricted, manifesting in that vacated space. This restriction, concealing, of the Light of the Infinite, of course, is the giving and revelation of the Infinite Light to creatures and creation, the generation and sustenance of all the realms, worlds, and universes of creation, all being created, formed and made from those original lights - the power of the Names of God, the Divine Attributes (Sefirot).

Understand, when our soul begins to awaken and faith dawns in us, turning to God we go inside, within, and we go deeper still, having a conscious intention to be open and sensitive to the Holy Spirit, yearning to receive the full influx of the Holy Light and Spirit from ‘above.’ As we go within and go deeper still, we become empty of ourself and our heart ‘opens,’ ‘expands,’ and it is into this ‘vacated space’ that the Holy Light and Spirit pours from ‘above,’ from the kingdom of heaven and God. This outpouring of the Holy Light and Spirit upon us is just as is taught of the divine action of creation. There is this ray, line, of the influx of the Holy Light and Spirit, and there is the revelation, manifestation, of the Attributes of the Messiah and God Most High; and just as with the original creation of the universe there is the linear and circular emanation of this Holy Light and Spirit so that this Divine Presence is within us and surrounds us on all sides. Thus, the progressive unveiling and self-disclosure of God begins to unfold in the heart of our soul, illuminating our mind, heart and life, uniting body, heart, mind, and soul with the Messiah in the Infinite and Eternal One.

This transpires in this world, and is to be realized and embodied in this world, but the fruition of this realization is in the World-That-Is-Coming; hence, the ‘Ultimate Future.’

Do not think, however, that there is an end to this revelation of the Infinite and Eternal One, or this coming into being of souls in God Most High; the realization of conscious union with the One-Without-End is endless - there is no end in sight, not even in the World-To-Come; but then that is the Perfect Delight of the World-To-Come, a forever going into God, the Absolute Light, endless gradations of nearness and oneness without end! Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

In this is the great secret of the ‘new creation,’ if anyone has ears to hear it and eyes to see it. The ‘new creation,’ this is the World-That-Is-Coming, and if we live inside, within, while as yet in this world - the ‘old creation,’ we may taste and glimpse the World-To-Come and live in it, living with, in and from the kingdom of heaven on earth - the Messiah. Yet quite naturally when we shed these bodies in the end of days and there is a full and complete reintegration of our soul with the Infinite Light, we go into the greater radiant glory of the World-To-Come, the ‘Ultimate Future.’

Understand, this world, this creation, comes into being through tzimtzum, restriction, but the World-That-Is-Coming is the reverse of tzimtzum, it is an endless expansion into the Infinite and Eternal One; hence, ‘returning to be One.’ In this regard consider the revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah and what transpires, the radical expansion, increase of glory, glory upon glory, light upon light, without end. Or consider what is said of the End-Of-Days in the Book of Revelation, the breaking out of the old creation, the old heaven and earth, into the expanse of the World-To-Come, the ‘new heaven,’ ‘new earth’ and ‘new humanity’ - realized humanity, supernal and divine.

When the Messiah entered into human incarnation, ‘God becoming human,’ there was a play of tzimtzum, but in the resurrection and ascension there was a radical expansion, ‘human becoming God!’ Do you see?

Now with this in mind, perhaps, we might gain deeper insight into the ‘rivers of living water flowing out of the hearts of the believer’ - not dripping, trickling, nor streams, but ‘rivers’ exactly, hence, a flow of great force, and flows of many great spiritual powers. Such is the Spirit of God, Ruach Elohim, which is the Spirit of Messiah, Ruach Messiah.

This is the anointing given to us in Yeshua Messiah. Praise God!.

May many spirits and souls receive their anointing on this Holy Day of Shabbat! Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#7 Postby Elder Sarah » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi,

Praise be to the Holy One for these illuminations! I thank you for your response. The idea of a ‘radical expansion’ stands out to me, as well as the idea:

“not dripping, trickling, nor streams, but ‘rivers’ exactly; hence, a flow of great force, and flows of many great spiritual powers. Such is the Spirit of God, Ruach Elohim, which is the Spirit of Messiah, Ruach Messiah. “

I am taken by the image of ‘a flow of great force’, and that this is indeed, not a drip, not a trickle, not a stream, but rather a river, and it this that flows out to be a ‘radical expansion’.

This returns me to the conversation Yeshua has with the Samaritan woman, particularly where Yeshua says, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.” “Sir, you have no bucket, and the well is deep" (John 4:11)

He responds saying, “The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life” (John 4:14).

Gushing up to eternal life! This is intriguing, considering later the Samaritan woman leaves behind her water jar and goes back to the city to gather the people to come to him. She leaves her water jug behind. This seems to reveal a certain healing of her idea of him needing a bucket of water earlier when he asked her for water.

This leads me to ask if the very idea of collecting and holding this living water in a bucket or jug seems to lead to the concept of a drip, or trickle, or stream, and prevents the outflow of the river? It seems in ways there can be a false holding on to our spiritual revelation so as to gather it, preventing the flow, and thereby limiting the gushing which leads to eternal life. ‘A flow of great force’ points to a renewed self, one that does not hold on to images of self, but rather returns to the true self. You spoke that ‘we are to give this Divine Presence and Power to creatures and creation’. Giving of this power seems to encompass creatures and creation, a recognition all is within this Self? And in this way, all are blessed. If I am understanding correctly, this reveals a point in space time that realizes and beholds the Presence and Power of God, and somehow in a mystery, it is a point that remains, as opposed to the idea of tzimtzum, where this Presence and Power must be concealed in order for creation to exist? This is revealing of a New Creation.

It appears there is a delicate balance between receiving these influxes as in masculine waters and returning light as in feminine waters. If we try to contain the influxes, as in a bucket or jar, only a slight bit has been retained, as opposed to water gushing up as a spring or river. This dynamic is very intriguing!

May many this day receive so as to give as a river of living waters!
Elder Sarah

KatJ

#8 Postby KatJ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Shalom Malachi and Sarah,

I was reading in Gates of Light by Rabbi Joseph Gikatilla that the 4 rivers that flow out of Eden are the letters yod hieh vav heih, which together spell Yahweh, the great name. The river being at first one river, and than dividing into 4 rivers.Out of the believers heart flows a river, reminds me of the same idea of the powers of the name flowing out of one river, with blessing power in all directions or layers. The River of life that flows out of Eden to water the Garden, reminds me of how we draw our sustenance from the deeper parts of Soul, right from Hayyah, to Neshamah, to Ruach and than finally Nefesh. To draw out the contemplation further, the power of the Name Yehesua flowing through the believers heart, the Shin being added as the power of the Grace to change and transform, heal and mend reality.

Shalom,
Kat

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#9 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Living One!

The image of a ‘gushing spring,’ like rivers, is a lovely and powerful one, but the image of a gushing spring connotes a hidden source of water deep within the earth, and so a hidden place within us from which the Living Spirit flows - ‘living waters.’ This speaks to a mystery of Light Transmission and the communication of the Holy Spirit, for receiving the Light Transmission, the communication of the Holy Spirit, that Holy Light and Spirit within us is awakened. This ‘reception’ is a stirring, awakening, of the greater presence and power of our soul as we are in God, as we always have been in God, and always will be in God. Thus, it is an ignition of the divine spark in us, and the ‘coming into us,’ as it were, of our holy neshamah, our heavenly or supernal soul, which is inseparable from the Messiah and Holy Spirit, and the Eternal One (Yahweh).

Understand, the Spirit of God is in all things, deep within, the essence, nature and very existence of all things, all creatures, being the Spirit of God, but the Spirit of God in things, creatures, creation, must be awakened through the influx of the Holy Light and Spirit from ‘above,’ through an ongoing revelation of God Most High (El Elyon). This expresses the necessity of the coming of Messiah, the Divine Incarnation, and so the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, stirring, awakening, the Living Spirit within us, calling forth the Holy Light from within us.

This ignition of our divine spark, this awakening of the Spirit in us, sets into motion the unveiling and self-disclosure of God in our heart, the indwelling Messiah. You see, this Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, is deep within the heart of every human being, and it is the ‘secret center’ of all things, all creatures; what is unique about human beings, however, compared to other creatures, is the capacity to become fully aware of the Divine Presence in us and to abide in conscious union with God, and so have the knowledge of God - or Habad of God (wisdom, understanding and knowledge).

Do understand that it is given that we are to have God’s knowledge, to ‘know as we have been known,’ just as St. Paul wrote in his First Letter to the Corinthians.

There is something to be said of the metaphor of living water and our soul, our self. You see, the soul, the self, in truth, is not a fixed or static entity, but rather it is something like a river, a flow, a movement of being, and it exists in, and as, a continuum of endless change, ever-becoming. In a manner of speaking, rather than a ‘noun’ we are a ‘verb, as is reflected in the Eternal One (Yahweh), the Great Name of the Infinite and Eternal One being a verb, not a noun; as the Eternal One, Yahweh, is the source and foundation of our being, all being, so it is with us. Awakening in the Spirit of God we are able to recognize and realize this and so engage in a play of conscious evolution, conscious transformation - a dynamic movement with the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit.

Consider this. If, indeed, we are a continuum of endless self-generation, self-arising, something like a ‘river,’ and the Holy One is revealed to us as our True Self - or Truth of Self; so in this there is no end to the revelation of the Infinite and Eternal One to us - Yahweh, Yeshua.

Concerning the Great Name of the Eternal One, Yahweh, which is as a great river, great force, that divides and becomes four rivers, all of which are united in the One; as we know, The Name encompasses all of the Names of God - all Attributes, Actions, Powers, throughout all of the Olamot-Universes from Adam Kadmon to Asiyah. Thus, it designates the Eternal One as the Real, Reality, All-Reality, or Reality as It Is on all levels, primordial, supernal, spiritual, astral and material; it is all the manifestation of the Shekinah of Yahweh, and the fullness of that Holy Shekinah is contained in the heart of the awakened human being, realized in the Human One.

As we know, the Blessed Name of the Messiah, Yeshua (Yoshua), is the Great Name of the Eternal One, Yahweh, with the addition of the holy letter Shin, indicating the Shekinah of Yahweh awakened and embodied in the Human One, the Blessed Name literally meaning, ‘Yahweh saves,’ or ‘Yahweh delivers.’ Receiving our anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit, that Holy Light and Spirit being awakened and embodied in us, so the power of the Blessed Name, the Name of Names, is in our heart, and becomes like rivers flowing from our heart, from the inmost depths of our soul unified with the Holy One of Being - Yahweh. This is true salvation, the enlightenment and liberation of the soul.

These are a few more thoughts I can share with you sisters.

May Yahweh always be before your face, and may Yeshua shine from within your heart - may the Spiritual Sun of God shine within you, you walking in the Beauty and Holiness of the Messiah everywhere you go! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Bathing in Living Waters

#10 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi and Elder Sister Sarah:

I praise the Sovereign for these revelations of the heart of the believer as the vacated space receiving the emanation of its true self—Godself. So much here mirrors practices in the Straight Path, such as this teaching Contemplation & Meditation:

Sitting or standing bring up the faith, awareness, of the Holy One and innate oneness, the awareness of God within you and God surrounding you on all sides. Then hold the thought of a brilliant light, like a great condensed star, about six inches above your head; holding that thought, envision it, and envision light beaming down into you, intending to receive that holy light and be filled with that holy light.

Between this and so many other practices, even the The Grail and Dove Meditation, is precisely this mystery you both have drawn out for our benefit. The heart of vacated space receiving the first emanation of Godself is a secret hidden in place plain sight all this time! HalleluYah!

We cannot awaken this in ourselves. We must turn and pray for the gift of this awakening. There is no other relationship with the power and authority of the Holy Spirit apart from Her gift of Godself:

Understand, the Spirit of God is in all things, deep within, the essence, nature and very existence of all things, all creatures, being the Spirit of God, but the Spirit of God in things, creatures, creation, must be awakened through the influx of the Holy Light and Spirit from ‘above,’ through an ongoing revelation of God Most High (El Elyon). This expresses the necessity of the coming of Messiah, the Divine Incarnation, and so the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, stirring, awakening, the Living Spirit within us, calling forth the Holy Light from within us.

The equivalence of the Living Waters with the Holy Spirit recalls a Straight Path teaching titled Bathing in the River of Truth:

Remember that God is always with you, that God is in you and you are in God, that God surrounds you on all sides, that God is in everyone and everything, seek to see God in all - seek to see the good in all; God is the Truth, seeing God in everything so you are seeing truth, bathing in the waters of truth - the remembrance of oneness, the Holy One.

I’m astonished by this image of “Bathing in a River of Truth” in light of this mystery of the living waters flowing from the heart of believers. My experience of something of this has often come with tears of gratitude when insights move over these waters of my heart. More than once, even while I’m in a gym exercising, the Spirit has whispered truth over my heart and I’m left breath-taken, crying, and in awe.

Praise be She for every stirring of the waters of my heart, for every time, like at the Pool of Siloam, healing occurs.

What other healing, than the living,
sunwise-moving waters of teshuvah,
the World-That-Is-Coming?

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#11 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:30 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

Circling back to something shared at the outset of this contemplation, given what has been shared as our contemplation has gone deeper into the secret mystery of the ‘human heart’ as God has fashioned it, there is more that can be shared. If a human being is the living temple of God, the dwelling place of the Holy Shekinah in Messiah, then the heart is as the holy of holies where the Messiah and Holy Shekinah abide, and as has been said it is the manifestation of the ‘Throne of Glory,’ the Indwelling One being enthroned there.

As we know, in the visions of prophets, and in the visions we have experienced through the grace and mercy of God Most High, there are various images and likenesses of the Eternal One enthroned, various Holy Partzufim (divine personifications) seen on the throne in the visionary experience, corresponding with the revelation and actions of the Divine Attributes (Sefirot). As we also know in practices of ‘Union with Partzuf’ all of the inner forms of unification begin with envisioning of a ray or stream of light emanating from our heart, the Holy Partzuf we are invoking magically appearing in the space before us from that emanation of light from our heart. This, of course, hints at the innate unity of the ‘vacated space’ at the outset of creation and the human heart as fashioned by the Holy One to ‘hold’ the fullness of creation and the Holy One - fullness of The Name, the Holy Shekinah.

Indeed, for as the opened heart, the spacious heart, is the Throne of Glory, and is the space of the unveiling and self-disclosure of the One God, so all of the Holy Partzufim are in the heart - all of these veils and faces of the Holy Shekinah, the Divine Presence of the Infinite and Eternal One. Thus, the Holy Partzufim and their Palaces - these emanations of the Holy Shekinah, are all in our heart, they are within us and surround us on all sides, the kingdom of heaven being within and all around us, in this world and in the World-To-Come. Glimpsing, tasting, this reality in this world so we glimpse, taste, the reality of the World-To-Come. It is within us, inward being Godward, as is well known among mystics and gnostics.

Do understand that inwardly, in the depth of our soul, our being, we abide in the eternal realm, the Pleroma of Light, transcendent of this world; though emanating from the Light Continuum we have, in truth, never departed from it.

If we consider the play of Union with Partzuf, the Holy Partzuf emanating from our heart to magically appear before us, as though distinct from us, then in turn transforming us into the image of itself and merging with us, becoming us, it is very curious if we consider it. You see, unless we have an innate unity with the Holy Partzufim from the beginning, unification with a Holy Partzuf would not be possible. We are able to experience union with Holy Partzufim because they correspond with the very essence and nature of our inner being, the inner aspects of our soul, and in fact they are various aspects of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, that our inner being, our soul, is inseparable from, understanding that we ourselves are emanations of the Divine Attributes, the Light of the Infinite. The play of Union with Partzuf, however, is for the sake of dispelling the ignorance, for in the relative reality of our experience an unconscious union is no union at all, it is an experience of twoness, separation, and the delusion of lack that comes with it. Thus, through the practice of Union with Partzuf we are seeking to ‘remember,’ or recognize and realize our innate oneness with the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit and to experience conscious union with the Messiah in the Holy One.

This is the very purpose of the coming of the Messiah, the Divine Incarnation, and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, that we might awaken and remember our innate unity with God Most High, and experience conscious union with the Most High; hence, ‘entering into the kingdom of heaven,’ the ‘kingdom of God.’

In this regard we might consider something that is said in esoteric gospels of Yeshua Messiah and his preaching and revelations in the various realms and worlds of creation; hence, that he appeared in the forms of those to whom he was appearing, becoming as one of those to whom he was appearing. This, of course, corresponds with the realization of the Sacred Heart and conscious union with the Infinite and Eternal One, and the plethora of Holy Partzufim that are in the heart of the Perfect Human One.

This was something more that could be shared today. I pray the Spirit of God gifts us with understanding!

May many awaken and remember the soul within them as a Holy Partzuf of the Eternal One, inseparable from the Holy Shekinah! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

From the Believer's Heart

#12 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:22 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is so high that I cannot attain it
(Psalm 139:5-6).

I continually praise God for the clarity and integration of this most simple and direct revelation of the space of our heart. Your extending this with insights of the degrees in spiritual practices of divine personifications arising from our heart inspires my sharing an ongoing experience of partzuf meditation.

For years, I've engaged this holy spark of a divine persona leaping from my heart in the image intended for meditation. This beginning place was very helpful; as in any beginning, it's "me" and "the divine" in a degree of separation. As I've journeyed with this more and more, the beginning of this meditation has shifted. Instead of myself "here" and the partzuf arising "there," a most simple emptying of myself as a silhouette of space invites another angle of entry.

There I am, seated or standing, and I recognize with awareness that I'm a hollow portal into vastness, defined only by the line of my silhouette. Within this clear, pristine space, a holy spark emerges and abides, suspended at my heart. This spark magically grows to become the core of the heart of the partzuf, who fills my silhouette to its edges. The visualizations, chant, all continue as taught, but instead of outside of me, the partzuf and their realm are brimming the edge of my silhouette from inside of me.

This has even shifted how I've come to experience a palace of the partzuf. Rather than generating this outside of me, it's entirely possible now to feel this palace arising from inside me: The palace floor might be at my navel, its height at my brow, and the partzuf at my heart. Standing as I often do, turning makes this even more effortless, for the palace feels stationary within me while my silhouette turns sun-wise or towards directions.

At the close of such an internal arising of the partzuf and their palace, all dissolve and 'fold back' to gather into my heart. Resting with this has become for me a deeper integration of mind, thoughts, hearing, and such as the display of the partzuf which arose from within me at the outset.

I praise the One for disclosing this new layer of meditation with partzufim. It's revived all my curiosity in meditation, as the "love I had at first." There's so much more for me to explore through this angle of arising from the heart.

Perhaps you could share more about what this is and does in light of this deep thread on the space of God as the space of our heart.

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#13 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the ‘Living Jesus’!

It is wonderful over the years as you’ve walked with God and in God that the Holy Spirit has revealed to you this essential, inner way of Union with Partzuf. There are other essential inner ways that the Holy Spirit may also reveal, and various layers within those diverse ways, as well as with this one. As it is I imagine your experience with this way of union continues to shift as you engage it day after day, seeing, hearing and feeling with the Holy Partzuf, the Holy Shekinah.

When we are beginning the practice of Union with Partzuf such essential, inner methods of Union with Partzuf would not be good for us. Until the Holy Spirit reveals them, shows them to us on an experiential level, or perhaps we glimpse them during a spiritual empowerment from a tzaddik or apostle, or in a moment of Light Transmission, they really would not make sense to us, and the would be very conceptual. Once, however, there is something of a revelation of the Holy Spirit, once we have something of the vision of experience, then indeed they make perfect sense and are no longer conceptual, and it is given for us to take them.

This is the way it is with all of the practices of mystical prayer and meditation that we teach, what is given at the outset is just something to get us started, something to open us to the intended experience in the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and then when the Holy Spirit moves and ‘takes up our prayer or meditation, a special way with it is shown to us, including special images of the Partzuf - a way and image that resonates with us, with our divine spark. What is given at the outset is necessary and good, and is a direct expression and manifestation of the power of Self-realization in the Messiah of the tzaddikim who have generated and taught the devotions in the Spirit; they carry a ‘charge,’ and empowerment, that opens the way, and they are rather like gates of light to which we are given the keys so that we might enter and pass beyond, to the inside. Once inside something new, something more is revealed, and we take that up, understanding it as a gift from heaven and the Spirit of God.

Given that all of the Partzufim are in our hearts, it is very natural that there will be a unique revelation of them to us, and special ways of union, certainly so! For truly, God never repeats Godself in revelation from one time to another, or from one individual to another, but rather, every revelation of God is unique and individual, and is new, fresh, as for the very first time. Praise God!

Now, concerning Union with Partzuf in the way you have mentioned. Understand that arising as the Holy Partzuf in this way, while indeed the Palace of Lights may also arise and manifest inwardly, so to the entire space surrounding you may be seen to magically transform into the Palace of Lights with you arising as the Holy Partzuf in the center - the entire environment, all things, creatures, people appearing in it, the whole world, becoming the Holy Palace of the Partzuf, Holy Shekinah. This reflects what we witness in moments of profound Light Transmission with living tzaddikim, living apostles, and likewise is a way of ‘bathing in the River of Truth,’ as in the practice of the Straight Path you’ve previously mentioned.

There is something more to be said about this, however, something that runs very deep. In a previous post I’ve mentioned the linear and circular Sefirot in the spaciousness of our heart, just as with the ‘vacated space’ at the outset of creation. I also hinted at a secret mystery of the linear and circular, one that was drawn out by the Ari of Safed with his close disciples, and likewise by other holy tzaddikim since that time. You see, linear and circular Sefirot are a veiled way of speaking about inner and outer space, respectively, and ultimately of speaking about the reality of inner and outer space as completely inseparable from one another - one infinite spaciousness, just as in the Primordial Foundation, or the experience of Clear Light Union and the arising of the Great Vision of Melchizedek. Thus, while we may speak of the linear and circular Sefirot arising in the ‘immeasurable space of the open heart,’ so we may also understand the linear Sefirot to be the manifestation of the Holy Sefirot within us and the circular Sefirot to be the manifestation of the Holy Sefirot surrounding us on all sides.

This is a very deep, subtle and sublime contemplation for those who are ready for the ‘coming of the Lord’ in this way - contemplate this well, and understand! May the Spirit of God gift you with understanding and the corresponding wisdom - enlightenment! Amen.

So, then, arising as the Holy Partzuf, this corresponds with the awareness of the linear Sefirot - the Sefirot in you, as you, and envisioning the environment surrounding magically transforming into the Holy Palace of Lights, this corresponds with awareness of the circular Sefirot - the Sefirot surrounding you on all sides. This very practice may lead to experiential insight into hidden dimensions of the secret mystery of the linear and circular Sefirot I’m sharing with you and my community.

In closing I will share with you that in Self-realization each individual is a unique Holy Partzuf of the Eternal One - the attainment of ‘hayyah nefesh’ as we have spoken of elsewhere. This, of course, is what’s meant in the Christian Kabbalah by Holy Tzaddik, the Divine Presence manifesting as the Tzaddik - Holy Partzuf (a personification of the Divine). In this you may understand that the Christ Self or Divine Self - the Divine I Am, is ‘Partzuf.’ Ultimately, in Self-realization, this is the Holy Partzuf it is given that we embody.

This is what the Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, would have me share with you today my brother, reflecting our conversation on this secret mystery last night.

My love to you in Messiah Yeshua and the Magdalene!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bevan

#14 Postby Bevan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Praise God for the river of life inside of us and how the Holy One through Holy Partzuf opens new streams!!

I have been enjoying this post and furthering contemplations from the last discourse on the metaphor of the river as a container holding living water in us.

A flowing river moves forward and contains all the nutrients (divine attributes) to support life. It is curious that water (Mem) is hydrogen and oxygen, so you could say water (Mem) contains air (Aleph). Stagnant water can be hazardous because it is a breeding ground for bacteria and parasites (klippot and the Other Side). In the journey down a river there are rapids where things can get wild (possibly Shin as in awakening) and pools where the terrain evens out for respite (maybe Het like a boundary).

Rivers start out as fledgling streams fed by rain and melting ice, building and growing in capacity as more can be received, ever becoming, ever new. Could the potential of the river be like our Neshamah holding what the river will become? Over many lifetimes, many seasons, the capacity for the believer’s heart grows. As we align our will with the divine will there is increase in likeness and living water. When our Neshamah is realized in Hayah Nefesh, we will never thirst again.

Without the water there would be no river. Without the distinctly formed earth there would be nothing to hold the water. Together the earth and water become a river. They are inseparable as we are from God. God holding God.

May many see, hear and feel today that their destiny is to be formed into the image of Messiah!
Bevan.

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit." (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#15 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:25 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

There is something more to be said of ‘rivers of living water flowing from the heart.’ We have said that this is the Holy Spirit, and that it is influxes of the Divine Attributes (Sefirot), which are inseparable from the Light of the Infinite and the Spirit of God. The soul, though, its inner aspects, are inseparable from the Holy Spirit and Divine Attributes, its very essence being the manifestation of the Spirit of God and its ‘substance,’ as it were, being woven from the Attributes of God; hence, the soul being emanated, created, formed and made in the image and likeness of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim). Understanding this, as much as we may say that these ‘rivers’ are the Holy Spirit, so also they are our soul, our inner being, and correspond to the force, radiance, of our Divine Self - the Divine I Am. Through our reception of the Messiah, the Holy Light and Spirit, our soul is awakened, and we are able to realize and embody our Divine Self, the Divine I Am; this corresponds with the indwelling Messiah.

Now consider this. The Hebrew word for the transmigration of souls is gilgulim, which indicates a ‘wave-like’ motion or ‘flow,’ one that would generally be associated with water. As we know, souls pass through many incarnations in their process of individuation, evolution and awakening, until eventually there is full reintegration with the Infinite Light, conscious union with God Most High (El Elyon) - full enlightenment and liberation. In this play of the gilgulim, rather than a fixed or static entity, the soul, our being, is something like a stream or river - a flow or movement of being in and endless self-generation from incarnation to incarnation. Understanding this, if we wish to speak of a ‘riverbed’ that ‘holds’ the waters, or serves as a ‘channel way of the waters,’ this would be our specific incarnations in the material dimension, our person and life - who we are in ourselves, who we are in God being our soul, the inner aspects of our soul.

The idea of ‘living waters’ in this context implies the souls awake, capable of a conscious evolution and conscious union with the Messiah in El Elyon - this is true life, ‘life abundant,’ ‘eternal life.’

Quite naturally, a person who has this ‘life,’ life and light flows from them, and it may be that the Light Transmission is passed through them to others, awakening others. In this regard we may understand ‘rivers of living water flow from the heart’ as the capacity of Light Transmission, or the communication of the Holy Spirit, which is not isolate to those called to reveal themselves as anointed tzaddikim - realize individuals, or those ordained to serve as holy apostles in spiritual community, but rather may in fact happen with, in and through any member of the Body of Messiah - any true initiate having received the Light Transmission, all through the grace and mercy of God, all as the Most High ordains. I can bear witness to this because I’ve seen it happen in my own community. Indeed, for receiving the Messiah - the Holy Light and Spirit, all are ordained in royal priesthood and all share in something of the anointing of the prophets, whether or not they are called to serve as tzaddik, prophet or apostle in community; so it is that any initiate may be taken up as a vehicle of the Divine Presence, Holy Shekinah, Holy Spirit, and there may be a play of Light Transmission with, in and through them as God wills it.

This, of course, reflects a truth we have expressed of the Divine Self as a Holy Partzuf; if and when we are most truly ourselves in Messiah the Holy Spirit can and does move with, in and through us in any number of ways, taking up various Divine Actions, and may manifest any spiritual gift that is needed in our labor for the harvest of souls, or manifest our soul in any state, even those associated with the most lofty stations. Such is the Sanctuary of Grace we have in the Messiah, the only limits being our faith and our love, for if lacking in faith and love, so we veil the Divine Presence, so we restrict the free flow of the Holy Light and Spirit of God.

In this, perhaps, we may understand why Adonai Yeshua so often rebukes a ‘lack of faith’ or ‘weak faith’ in people, including at times his close disciples, and why St. Paul would go on to emphasize faith and the play of Divine Grace in salvation - enlightenment and liberation. In this regard faith is indeed everything, faith and love, for through faith and love comes the realization of oneness with God, and in oneness, true knowledge of God - seeing ‘face to face,’ and knowing as we have been known.

In closing we may recall that this verse speaks directly of the ‘believer,’ the person of faith and cleaving.

Here I’m inclined to pause again, resting in the Spirit, waiting upon the Spirit.

May many realize the Truth of Messiah this day and so enjoy their freedom in the Spirit of Truth! Amen.

Yeshua Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Bible & Gnostic Scriptures”