Mysticism of Shin

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Mysticism of Shin

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

ש
Shin: Serpent's tooth, the fiery intelligence, and the number 300.

Greetings!

Yeshua said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes." (Thomas 10)

The fire that burns everything externally cannot be compared with the fire that burns everything internally, for this once sparked which burns us from within cannot be extinguished. Everything this fire touches, it consumes, digests, making all like itself. Burning within is the literal heat felt in the physical body when consciousness accelerates in ecstasy or panic, the two experiences of this heat being one fire, illuminating or digesting. This same fire is that with which the Risen Savior equated himself, a fire of nearness, of Atziltut, when he said, "Whoever is near me is near the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the [Supernal] Malkut." (Thomas 82)

Acceleration, movement, are the most subtle qualities of the primordial element of fire to which this Hebrew Mother letter points. ש is not be confused with combustion, though it is a physical expression of what lifted our human species from the food chain some one hundred thousand years ago. Falling from heaven in strikes of lightning, this most mysterious power which all animals fear is still being mastered to this very day, the source of the entire human world, illuminated by innovation and degraded by consumption. ש is the flashing epiphany of what more can be, amplifying, magnifying, and accelerating identity.

The two sides of this primordial fire, this ש illuminating and consuming, is exhaustlessly contemplated in the Hebrew words for Messiah and Serpent-nakash which both enumerate 358. The Serpent in the Garden of Eden initiated the Knowledge-Da'at of the duality within existence which digests to death and destruction; Messiah within the same Serpent initiated the holy Knowledge-Da'at of the non-dual behind existence which illuminates to life and liberation. These twin forces are not opposed nor contending, but are within each other in a process all the while, one binding, the other liberating. What digests is distinguished from what illuminates by one's identity: If the power of the fire is mine, I will be digested; if the power of the fire is God's, I will be illuminated. The world served by this fire is being digested by the same fire which first initiated the world; the soul in service to this fire is illuminated by the same fire which first awakened the soul.

The awakening and acceleration of the soul, this ש, brings awareness to what already was, is, and forever shall be: YHVH. From the perspective of the lower-outer parts of the soul, this awakening is new, astonishing, unspeakable; from the perspective of the higher-inner parts of the soul, this awakening was innate, changeless, all the while. The recognition of one's outer self meeting their inner self is but the beginning of the process of realizing, grounding, manifesting, these simultaneous planes of experience coexisting within the same self. The first in our faith to complete and harmonize the entire self, from its bornlessness to birth to bornlessness, is Adonai Yeshua, whose name is spelled differently from Joshua for sake of this very mystery of the realization of YHVH: YHShVH.

YHShVH is a name and a mystery of life entering into death to live forevermore. What is so within the Perfect Master's realization of YHVH within himself is within our recognition of YHVH within him and us as well. We awaken to faith that our nature, our essence, is entirely good, holy, and without history. By living according to this faith, we experience holy knowledge-da'at of how good, how holy, how without history we already were, are, and forever shall be. Giving and receiving with this, integrating with this, the opposites no longer digest us, but are the passion illuminating us.

Illumination then is continuity, is the Light Continuum, is YHVH. The energy which reconciles, rectifies, and reintegrates us with the continuity, Continuum, is ש, which the Sefer Yetzirah magnificently calls Continuing Consciousness: “Why is it called this? Because it directs the path of the sun and moon according to their laws of nature, each one in its proper orbit.” Throughout Zoharic Kabbalah, the sun is the light and glory of the Holy One, the moon this good earth. The earth has no light or life of its own, but only which the sun graciously bestows. When we internalize this teaching, we find sun to be the Light Presence within and behind our heart, illuminating the moon, our name and form.

Further internally behind this, is the subtle body of light, our body of energy surrounding our physical body. Of this energy body, Masters of the Tradition speak of three channel-ways: solar, lunar, and central. Solar corresponds to the orientation of our energy externally, lunar corresponds to the orientation of our energy internally, and central corresponds to the unification and transcendence of everything internal and external. Tau Malachi recently shared that access to Messiah requires that all three of these channel ways are open, fully and completely aligned. When this is so, as first embodied by Adonai Yeshua, one will not taste death. It is for this reason that the lineage contemplates the three channel-ways in the very shape of the three yods of the letter ש. Together, all channel ways integrated allowed the Perfect Master to manifest the greatest miracle of all by God's Grace: Resurrection: Continuing Consciousness: ש.

Blessed are you, Living One,
holding the keys of Death and Hades.
By your Body and by your Blood,
may we continue with you into life everlasting.

Amen and amen!

Elder Gideon+

alex

#2 Postby alex » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 am

Shalom,

In this contemplation of Shin representing spiritual fire, I can't help but be reminded of the 10th saying of the gospel of Thomas, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes." If my memory serves, I remember Tau Malachi saying that the coming of the Messiah in the form of Yeshua was the first coming of Christ in the world, however this movement sparked what would come hundreds of years later, the Second coming. We can add to this contemplation as well, the vow of the Holy Bride to continue reincarnating in woman's form until all is accomplished. In all of this I'm hearing Shin as a driving force of the Messiah in the Second coming, a consuming fire making all like unto itself. I want to ask if there is more to be said regarding Shin in the second coming, and how does Shin relate to the empowerment and uplifting of the Divine Feminine in the second coming?

Shalom and blessings,
Alex

sheryl
Site Admin

Shin and Asherah

#3 Postby sheryl » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 am

Shalom Alex!

I am grateful for your question, for it has directed an ongoing contemplation into a delightful place.

We can find Tau Malachi speaking of Shin, the fire set ablaze that is now burning in the Second Coming, in a post on bringing Peace. There we are gifted with a New Teaching on the Shin of Asherah and Sheba, the Queen of Heaven:

In a word, teshuvah is the Life Divine, the continuum of the spiritual life and practice we keep each day, the cornerstone of which is remembering and keeping the Holy Shabbat, merging with the Queen of Shabbat, the Shekinah of the Messiah. If and when we do, we walk in beauty and holiness on earth and in heaven, and we will have a radiant joyous and holy face (Asher), walking in Asherah, the Shekinah of the Messiah.

Here we may note that two letters in the name of Sheba appear in Asherah, the Shin and Alef, joined with Resh and He instead of Bet. What does Shin and Alef imply? It implies the Ashim, “souls of fire,” or rather, souls on fire with the Holy Spirit, or the Spirit of the Messiah (Ruach Elohim).

Ashim is the choir or order of holy angels corresponding with Malkut of Yetzirah, and there are angels of this name; but so also Ashim corresponds with souls uplifted in the Risen Messiah, those who have received the Anointing of Supernal Light and Truth, and who are on fire, or lit up, with the Spirit of the Messiah – souls in the Living Body of the Second Appearance of Christ in Glory.

Ashim, Alef-Shin-Yod-Mem; this is all of the holy letters of shamaim joined with Alef, the Spirit or Wind of God, and it implies the true kingdom of heaven embodied and manifest on earth in the Messiah and the Living Body – the kingdom of heaven come near, indeed! Very near!

Ashim, maggidim, angels, of the Holy Shekinah, and tzaddikim, saints, in the Messiah, bringing peace between opposites, God’s Peace.

If we understand the choir of angels called Ashim, and understand their knowledge and power, they hold the knowledge of the patterns of all things and what binds all things together, and the power to form patterns according to God’s word, and to bind and release as God wills; hence, knowledge and power of the “organization” of all things as they are in God (Elohim) and as God (El) wills and ordains. As we know, the pattern of things on earth reflects the pattern of things in heaven, “as above, so below; as below, so above.” In the saints who are called Ashim, or in Apostles of Light, this corresponds with the power to bind things in heaven and release things on earth, and to release and retain sin, or negative karma; hence, a spiritual knowledge and power akin to the choir of angels corresponding with this name.

Praise to the Mother Spirit for these teachings! I am hearing I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes in a new way. What if fire in these words by the Master was replaced with the Bride? Giving us I have come to cast The Bride upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes.

Or with Asherah? I have come to cast Asherah upon the world...

A favorite that is arising is: I have come to cast the power to form patterns according to God’s word, and to bind and release as God wills upon the world...

And I have come to cast knowledge and power of the “organization” of all things as they are in God (Elohim) and as God (El) wills and ordains...

....and I'm guarding it till it blazes.

This offers us perhaps a deeper understanding of the blessing upon the wine in the Wedding Feast.

Blessed are you, Adonai, who brings forth rain that fructifies the vine, which gladdens the heart of the human one; blessed are you, Adonai.

Can we say that the heart of the human one is gladdened by the knowledge and power of the “organization” of all things as they are in God (Elohim) and as God (El) wills and ordains? This being the Divine intent or Will of the Fiery Intelligence?

And can we say that the Divine Feminine is this power of the organization of all things as they are in God?

Praise and gratitude to Yahwh Elohim for the New Teachings that are gifted to us in the Second Coming!

Sheryl

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Fire Keepers

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Shabbat Shalom!

We declare to you what was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the word of life— this life was revealed, and we have seen it and testify to it, and declare to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us— we declare to you what we have seen and heard so that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. We are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. (1 John 1:1-4)

What Yeshua is in the First Coming, we are in the Second Coming. The fire Messiah has cast upon the world, which he guards until it blazes forth, is indeed the Community, personified by the Bride. To limit the Bride to a historical woman named Mirya from Magdal misses the point; to know the Bride today is to know the Community, the Knesset, for it is in us, as us, that Yeshua, the Gospel, and our faithful and anointed ancestors are encountered. We are the face, the voice, the actions, and the journey of the very same mystery calling Yeshua.

Shin is the First Coming, its presence realizing YHVH into manifestation: YHShVH. Our faith that Yeshua embodied the Light Continuum, YHVH, is shared with all of our brothers and sisters in the outer church. But what jarred the Jewish religious authority in the time of Yeshua is the same which will jar the Christian religious authority in our time: As Yeshua is the First Coming, we are the Second Coming. To speak in a visible and public place that we are in Messiah and Messiah is in us, that if any see us they see Messiah, would bring castigation, persecution, and even violent threats from all evangelical extremes.

The cause of the agitation and jarring is the contrast of light and darkness caused by fire. The fire with which Messiah likened itself is more than a chemical fire we might enjoy outside under a starry, summer night. Like peptide bonds in wood fiber released as the heat and light in a chemical fire, the fire Shin represents is the release of energy held in bonds, knots, cords, and constrictions. Whatever is flammable, whatever may chemically catch on fire, even a house or city, is already full of latent fire; the energy bonds holding atoms and molecules together is absolutely incredible. If with a lit candle I touch the wick of an unlit candle, I'm merely activating the latent fire within it. To see light and feel heat is to see and feel the release of this latent fire made literal and manifest.

When the Magdalene was so touched at the empty tomb by the fire of the Risen Savior, that same fire, that same gnosis, became the full union of awareness and energy. By awareness here, is meant the knowing, the consciousness, Logos; by energy here, is meant the appearance, the display, Sophia. Christ the Logos activates Christ the Sophia. Christ the Sophia displays Christ the Logos. Awareness of Energy. Energy of Awareness.

Awareness is to the Spiritual Sun what Energy is to the Moon. The Sun and Moon are circuits of mutual definition, their directions the Sefer Yetzirah calls Continuous Consciousness: "Why is it called this? Because it directs the path of the sun and moon according to their laws of nature, each one in its proper orbit." Internally, the path of sun and moon are the criss-crossing channelways in our subtle body called Solar and Lunar Currents. Moving down and out, they are trapped as the awareness and energy of our surface self. Moving in and up, they are released as the awareness and energy of our inmost self. What is fundamental of this release is Christos as the union of awareness and energy itself, Light Transmission, the Central Channelway.

For these reasons, three channelways are present in the very shape of this Hebrew letter Shin, called Continuous Consciousness, for who vows to return continuously but She-Who-Sets-Ablaze, being the first to fully receive and transmit the holy fire of this habad? Our Beloved Lady Mirya, personified in this time by us, the knesset, the ecclesia, who are the face of the Second Coming in union with Tzaddik.

This fire is moving and will not slow down. Nothing will slow this down. When we consider how the fiery intelligence is accelerating our own planet and life wave, there must be some most mysterious relationship with the expansion of the cosmos, which, to the astonishment of physicists in the mid-1990s, is now understood to be accelerating as well. Further, just as our life wave struggles to manage more and more influx, so a theoretical "big rip" is stretching the cosmic fabric of space-time beyond its atomic bonds to some inconceivable point of tearing.

What lies beyond that fabric is revealed above already by punctures called stars, revealed below by cracks which are called lightning, revealed within and all around by the Light Transmission called Christos: the light of the moon will be like the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, like the light of seven days. (Isaiah 30.26)

Energy and Awareness. May this holy light and fire be our inmost heart's desire.

Elder Gideon+

alex

#5 Postby alex » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Shalom, and praised be to the Mother for these teachings and revelations!

In this play latent fire and manifest fire, I feel we can parallel this latent fire with Christ the Logos, and the Solar channel way, and we can parallel manifest fire with Christ the Sophia, and the lunar channel way. So if the Lunar channel way and the Solar channel way come into union in the Central channel way, can we say this is the latent and manifest fire coming into union creating the fullness of spiritual fire, or the fullness of the body of light? Also, if we parallel these channel ways in the subtle body to the three pillars on the tree of life, would this be the full realization of the entire tree of life? I'm hearing now, Shin in the second coming is God in union with Godself entirely becoming fully manifest more and more in the evolution and tikkunim of souls in creation.
Shalom and blessings,
Alex

Bevan

Re: Mysticism of Shin

#6 Postby Bevan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone." Gospel of St. Thomas Saying 16
The world is a place of ignorance in which there is no peace or wholeness. Tension and anxiety appear as one sign of this inner fire. I hear in this verse a call to daily enter into this war to reveal the illusion of the hostility and separation behind what we perceive within and around us. The fire of anxiety indicates a deeper blockage of energy, and if we can observe without reacting, an opportunity exists to see what is true, and of God, and what is false, and of self. We can call out:

Rescue me and deliver me out of the hand of aliens [surface consciousness],
Whose mouth speaks deceit [שָׁוְא]
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood [שֶׁקֶר].
Psalm 144:11
Is the energy intelligence of Shin found in fully taking up the cross to walk in the path of Yeshua (יְהֹשָׁוָה) Messiah? Can we say that Shin energy is the process of the cross and Tau energy is the realization of it?

If I do the work of being open and honest with my self, I will find shalom (שָׁלוֹם) leading to the city of peace, the New Jerusalem, the Kingdom of Heaven (שָׁמַיִם). For it is already there waiting within me.

And the work of righteousness will be peace [שָׁלוֹם],
And the service of righteousness, quietness [שָׁקַט] and confidence forever.
Isa 32:17
I anticipate any clarification or correction.

May we burn until Messiah is completely revealed inside and around us,
Bevan.

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Power

#7 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Shalom Bevan:

I very much appreciate how you ask, "Is the energy intelligence of Shin found in fully taking up the cross to walk in the path of Yeshua (יְהֹשָׁוָה) Messiah? Can we say that Shin energy is the process of the cross and Tau energy is the realization of it?"

Your relating Apocalypse to Shin is present in microcosm of the Passion Yeshua modeled, fulfilling all things through self-offering. Tau is this embodiment through self-offering:

Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, ‘The one I will kiss is the man; arrest him.’ At once he came up to Jesus and said, ‘Greetings, Rabbi!’ and kissed him. Jesus said to him, ‘Friend, do what you are here to do.’ Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and arrested him. Suddenly, one of those with Jesus put his hand on his sword, drew it, and struck the slave of the high priest, cutting off his ear. Then Jesus said to him, ‘Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the scriptures be fulfilled, which say it must happen in this way?’ (Matthew 26:48-54).

When we step back and reflect on his three temptations in the wilderness, they all regard power. So what Yeshua clearly surrendered, purified, and uplifted was the phenomenon of power. His words in Matthew at this crisis within his circle reveal that the temptation to use the power moving through him was still present: Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? In the same context, consider,‘Now my soul is troubled. And what should I say—“Father, save me from this hour”? No, it is for this reason that I have come to this hour (John 12:27).

This same test in macrocosm appears to be confronting our species. How will we use our intelligence? What does innovation and imagination further? While I see the great good and heightened global awareness of suffering and injustice, the problems closing in on our future generations, problems we've created not knowing what we do, are fundamental problems of power.

Shin is this power that moves as everyone individually, generationally, and collectively. The Perfect Master demonstrates the only way greater and greater power is managed: Self-offering. When insanity moves individuals and entire states towards violence as we see in unprecedented waves throughout the twentieth century, the Perfect Master's timeless demonstration of sanity was his non-violence. Tau Malachi has applied this very directly in Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ, reminding that any conflict manifest externally is for failing to resolve where it began internally. What is this internal conflict but a conflict of power?

If I have the strength in my soul to contain this wrestling, surrendering in transparency to Grace, I can and will defeat the Great Beast within myself. The Great Beast is eating this world up. If I understand within myself where the conflict with the Great Beast is resolved, I can stand sane in its consuming insanity and embody my undying purpose to serve.

For this hour we have come!

Elder Gideon

Return to “Gematria: The Play of Holy Letters & Numbers”