Habad & the Commandments: Radiance of the Supernal Crown

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:41 pm

As it known, the word Keter equals 620, but so also do the words Hokmah (73), Binah (67) plus ve-Da’at (480); thus, Habad is the radiance of the Supernal Crown (Keter), the direct manifestation of the Infinite Light. If we consider the utterance of the first day of creation, corresponding with Hesed-Mercy emanating from Habad, “Let there be light,” and we remember what the masters of the tradition have said of this holy light, that it is the “light stored up for the righteous,” and that it is the “crown of the righteous,” so we may understand this light as Habad, the wisdom, understanding and knowledge that comes through the presence of awareness, pure radiant awareness, and in that Da’at means “knowledge,” but also “union,” so this light stored up for the righteous implies the experience of conscious union with the Infinite and Eternal, as we see realized and embodied in Yeshua Messiah.

There is also another open secret to be shared and considered. The Ten Commandments are composed of 620 letters and this connotes that the Commandments are the radiance of the Supernal Crown, and that through them, remembering and keeping them, we are able to draw upon that Holy Light, unify our soul, and our mind, heart and body, with that Holy Light, and enter into conscious union with the Eternal One (Yahweh). Indeed, through enacting the Commandments with kavvanah (conscious intention) and devekut (cleaving) in faith and love we can literally touch upon the Holy Light of the Supernal Crown and experience intimate communion with the Holy One of Being.

Contemplating this we may also consider a lovely verse from Proverbs:

“Elohim founded the earth with Hokmah; He established the heavens with Binah; and with Da’at He divided the deep” (3:19-20).

This teaches us that the radiance of the Supernal Crown is concealed in everything, on earth, in the heavens and the “divided deep” - good and evil, and that through enacting the Commandments, remembering and keeping the covenant, continuum, we are empowered to draw out the radiance of the Supernal Crown from within things, and able to draw the spiritual essences of things into them, all as ordained by El Elyon, the Supreme.

This Holy Light is concealed in everything, and is being revealed through everything to those who have eyes to see it; indeed, as Adonai Yeshua teaches, “the kingdom of heaven is spread out upon the earth, but few have eyes to see it” - Radiance of the Supernal Crown, Light of the Infinite One!

There is yet another secret mystery that it is given for me to share this afternoon. As is known, Atik Yomin, the Ancient of Days, equals 616. If we understand Atik Yomin as the inmost essence of the Holy Tzaddik, the Fifth Element, adding the four other primordial elements of consciousness that arise from the Fifth Element, air, fire, water and earth arising from spirit-space, then we have 620, implying the Great Vision of Melchizedek corresponding with primordial and supernal Habad, inmost radiance of the Supernal Crown. As we know, it is from Atik Yomin that the soul of the Messiah emanates according to the prophet Daniel, and it is through the experience of the Great Vision that souls are enlightened and liberated.

This is a seed of esoteric wisdom the Spirit inclined me to plant on this Holy Day we are celebrating the Feast of the Mother and Child, the birth of the Messiah; may this light seed bear abundant fruit for those who labor to understand! Amen.

Imma Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Only Son

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi:

No one has ever seen God. It is God the only Son, who is close to the Father’s heart, who has made him known (John 1:19).

Praise be She! What a seed of light! Immense!

To relate the essence of Atik Yomin as the inmost essence of the Commandments brings new light to the soul of the Messiah concealed as this Partzuf. While I won't pretend to understand this degree of sublimity, I do appreciate what it teaches about the uniqueness, the "only one" first incarnate as Yeshua who alone was first crowned with the authority to speak I Am.

Uniqueness—being who and what one most truly is—describes unification most directly. The word for our uniqueness is synonymous with our inmost part of soul: yechidah. The meaning of this word is simple. Its root, yachad, is to be united. From this, yachid is applied throughout the Bible for first or only-children, as Isaac was to Abraham and Sarah, or the only daughter to Jephthah. Yachid is simply an only-child. But as regarding the inmost aspect of soul, yechidah connotes such exclusive solitariness that not even Supernal angels may commune with this essence but God alone. Everything we can't say of Keter is equally everything we can't say of this part of soul.

I contribute this dimension of Kabbalistic mysteries of inmost uniqueness to a discussion of Atik Yomin as the essence of the Commandments because St. John has made the same attributes of Yeshua, contrasting him with Moses: The law indeed was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ (v 17). Grace and truth are being personified by Yeshua, implying the greater, more immeasurable partzufim aligned in him, even to Atik Yomin.

When the Perfect Master proclaimed, Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished (Matthew 5:17-18), I hear a nuance I couldn't before your teaching of the deep relationship between Atik Yomin, the Commandments, Habad, and the Soul of Messiah.

The array here connecting all of these mysteries is extraordinary. The metaphysical principles of the Commandments are means of returning to the Eternal. From where Commandments emanate—the Crown—is to where souls are ultimately destined to return. The Crown is the seat of a soul's uniqueness beyond this cosmic cycle. The Crown is synonymous with and revealed by Habad. To hear that from the Ancient of Days emanates the soul the Messiah inclines me to ask, What is happening then in the I Am statements so unique to Yeshua? Who is this speaking them? Better, In light of Atik Yomin as the source of the soul of Messiah, What is this speaking them?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Habad & the Commandments: Radiance of the Supernal Crown

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

The Supernals, and specifically the Supernal Crown (Keter), is associated with Abundant Mercy. As we know, Abundant Mercy is the manifestation of mercy when ‘God prays to God,’ and this corresponds with the prayers of the Messiah, the Son praying to the Father, God revealed and known praying to God concealed and unknown. Now such prayers are not prayers in the way we would ordinarily conceive of prayer, for as we learn from what Adonai Yeshua prayed before the people when he raised St. Lazarus from the dead, abiding in the most intimate communion, or conscious union with the Eternal One (Yahweh), he needed no thoughts or words of prayer, but rather all divine actions, all wonders, transpired through simple conscious intention, through simply willing them, for the will of the Son is unified with the Father, the will of the Messiah is unified with the Infinite and Eternal, and therefore as the “only begotten Son,” the Messiah willed, so the Infinite and Eternal willed it; whatever the Holy One wills comes to pass; it just is in that very instant! Amen!

As we know, Ratzon, will, desire, corresponds with the Supernal Crown, and unified with the Eternal One this will, the will of the Most High (Ratzon Elyon), became manifest in Yeshua Messiah; the inmost essence of this immeasurable and unfathomable force of will corresponds with Atik Yomin, the Ancient of Days.

In the emanation of the Messiah into this world, or any of the countless world of creation, each emanation is unique and individual, and so the manifestation of Ratzon is unique and individuals, and the Messiah brings about corresponding divine actions, wonders and revelations, all for the sake of the awakening of souls and their salvation, their enlightenment and liberation, or return to God. Understand, the Messiah is inseparable from the Infinite and Eternal, and is One, corresponding with the Name of Yahweh, and yet there are countless unique and individual emanations of the Messiah into the countless worlds of creation, so the Messiah is One and Many, corresponding with the Name of Elohim.

There is a similar truth regarding all souls of human beings as the image and likeness of Yahweh Elohim, and as we know, in their inmost essence and nature, souls are inseparable from the Messiah - the Anointed of God (El, Elohim). Thus, while in general the prayers of tzaddikim, and the faithful and spiritual elect, invoke Simple Mercy, in Supernal Realization - conscious unification with the Messiah, indwelling and beyond, great anointed tzaddikim may invoke Abundant Mercy, God realized within them praying to God ever beyond them.

Now in this there is a hint of “who” or “what” utters the I Am statements, and as we know there are ten of them, corresponding with the Ten Commandments. Who or what utters them? Who can say? There is, in truth, no speaking this secret mystery, but having knowledge of it one can only hint at it, or point at it, for there is nothing that can be said about it, it cannot be explained by any angel, let alone any mortal! Understand, I Am, I Shall Be (Eheieh), corresponds with Keter, and Keter is called Ain, “No-Thingness,” In the Holy Zohar it is taught that Hokmah is Reshit, the “point of the beginning,” and it is taught that there is “nothing knowable beyond that point.” That being true, the utterance of I Am statements arises from Ain, but who or what is that? Who can say? Ain is No-thingness, a pregnant emptiness, such as cannot be conceived by angel or mortal, or any creature whatsoever in heaven or on earth; it is a truth, reality, known to the Holy One and the Holy One alone.

Though we cannot say who or what utters the I Am statements, consider this. At the burning bush, who or what uttered the Most Holy and Essential Name of the Infinite One, Eheieh Asher Eheieh? The truth is that’s not even a question, the Holy One did; or rather, the Shekinah of the Holy One, the Infinite and Eternal; saying this, however, we have said nothing about the source of the utterance, and we have given no answer, no explanation at all. If anything is known of this I Am it is only through direct experience of the I Am, it is only through a revelation of the Holy One, the One-Who-Utters-The-Word.

That said, there is also Anoki-I Am, and as we know this corresponds with Malkut-Kingdom, and as is known the Messiah is inseparable from the kingdom of heaven - the Messiah is the kingdom of heaven. As we have said, every emanation of the Messiah into this world, or the worlds of creation, is unique and individual, and therefore with each emanation of the Messiah there are unique utterances, unique divine actions, wonders, revelations, and so on; this corresponds with Anoki, the I Am revealed, embodied.

Consider this. There is Eheieh and there is Anoki, and there is Ain and Ani - they are interconnected; no one can speak of Eheieh or Ain, but we can speak of Anoki and Ani, but the inmost essence of Anoki is Eheieh and the inmost essence of Ani is Ain, therefore even though we can speak of Anoki and Ani they remain a great and unfathomable mystery, very much so!

The inmost essence and being of all things is a great and supreme mystery, for it is in the Holy One of Being, the Infinite and Eternal - nameless and knowable.

All in a mystery, through the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), enacting the commandments it is possible for a soul to reach but not-reach into the Supernal Crown (Arik Anpin), and even into Atik Yomin, for as we know the prophet Daniel touched upon Atik Yomin in a vision and acquired awareness, knowledge, of the source of issuance of the Soul of the Messiah. If Daniel was able to reach and not-reach in this way, so also others, such as Moses and Elijah who were of a higher grade than Daniel. If among the prophets, through the Holy Spirit (Ruach ha-Kodesh) and through enacting the commandments, there were those who could reach and not-reach into the Supernal Crown, and even touch upon Atik Yomin, how much more so anointed tzaddikim in the Messiah, the one who spoke as the I Am (Eheieh, Anoki)?

Understand, though, that reaching into such lofty interiors there is not-reaching, and although, indeed, through the Holy Spirit the Habad of the Supernal Crown may be acquired, gifted, such Habad is secret and cannot be spoken, it can only be communicated, given, through the Holy Spirit, no angel can speak it, let alone any mortal. In this regard, consider what St. Paul spoke of one caught up into the third heaven, Shehakim, one of the lower, exterior heavens in the astral universe far removed from inmost spaces of the supernal universe, Atzilut, that he “heard things that are not to be told, that no mortal is permitted to repeat” (2 Corinthians 12:4). If this is true of one of the outermost, exterior heavens, then what of the inmost radiance of the Supernal Crown, of which even the supernal princes and supernal elders cannot speak?

Through the Holy Spirit, however, reaching and not-reaching is possible, in the Spirit anything is possible; and reaching in the Spirit one may acquire da’at, knowledge, but it will be secret, for it cannot be spoken.

May the Lord bless you with such knowledge! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Mystery of Nine Chambers: Fullness of Habad

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Blessings to you from the supernal palace of the Messiah and the great luminous assembly in the presence of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai!

Having written the open secret of Keter and Habad as 620, Habad being the radiance and manifestation of Keter, so we can share something concerning the mystery of the Nine Chambers (Hekalot) of the Supernal Crown.

Listen and hear, and understand! As is known, all Sefirot contain the ten Sefirot, and therefore there is Habad within Hokmah, Binah and Da’at, three times three, and so “Nine Chambers of Keter,” the Supernal Crown. Hokmah, Binah and Da’at are mochin, intelligences, and so the Habad of Habad, Habad of Hokmah, Binah and Da’at, are nine supernal intelligences, and these expand to form Nine Chambers of supernal knowledge and power, reaching into Adam Kadmon, the primordial universe, primordial enlightened being; these are the inmost chambers of the palace of the Messiah, Habad of the Messiah, and within and behind them is Eheieh, I Am, I Shall Be, the potential of endless revelation and knowledge of the Holy One of Being, the Infinite and Eternal One.

If one learns proper restraint (Katar), exercising their intellect and faith, and uniting them, one can reach into the Supernal Crown (Keter) corresponding with their level or grade, and ascending from grade to grade, with the perfection of self-restraint, self-nullification, self-transcendence, one may reach into the highest, inmost levels of Mochin Gadlut - enlightenment; hence, the Nine Chamber of the Supernal Crown, fullness of Habad of Habad, Habad of Hokmah, Binah and Da’at.

Understand, all of these aspects of Habad interact and interrelate, and form the Unity of Habad - the Supreme Habad, and this corresponds with a tenth Holy Chamber, holy of holies, and therein is the Utterance of Eheieh, I Am; here we may say, this is the Supernal Crown itself, inseparable from the Infinite One (Ain Sof). If you are able, contemplate this well and understand in the Spirit! Amen.

As is known, ascending from level to level of mochin, from Asiyah to Atzilut, requires an increasing kavvanah (concentration) and devekut (cleaving), and so for the inmost levels, the Nine Chambers, the perfection of kavvanah and devekut, the perfection of hitbodedut (self-isolation, meditation). There is something more, though, for the most essential key to entering the Nine Chambers is divine passion, and more so joy, the cultivation of the fullness of joy, rejoicing in the exterior and interior Shekinah of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai; it is through love, though joy, that souls enter into the inmost spaces of the palace of the Messiah, the palace of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai.

In closing we can remind that the inmost desire of neshamah, our supernal or heavenly soul, is the Habad of the Holy One - the knowledge of God, and therefore such is the true joy of every soul, returning to God, the Holy One of Being. Habad of Habad, this the fulfillment of all (Kol), the liberation of all! Praise God!

May those who seek the Habad of the Messiah be blessed to receive it! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Gematria: The Play of Holy Letters & Numbers”