Hello from a Mariam sister / origin of the Secret Gospel

MariamEder

Hello from a Mariam sister / origin of the Secret Gospel

#1 Postby MariamEder » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Lyna and I just spent a year in Provence to study our dear Mary Magdalene. For a year, I would go to Sainte Baume and spend the day there to study, learn, and receive.

I came across the Secret Gospel of Mary and I recognize its Truth. Was it channeled or was it orally transmitted from initiate to initiate?

There is so much channeled material that claims to be from Mariam the Magdal Eder but I recognize Her essence through the words of Her Secret Gospel.

I am so grateful to be here.

Peace be with you.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Hello from a Mariam sister / origin of the Secret Gospel

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:39 am

Greetings -

The Gospel of the Magdalene, along with the many stories that compose my book "St Mary Magdalene: The Gnostic Tradition of the Holy Bride," were not channeled in the way that term would be typically be used, but rather they are woven from oral tradition in our lineage and tradition, and a deep communion with the Magdalene over many years and during the three weeks of writing out the various stories and the sayings of the gospel. It's an oral tradition that's passed between initiates for several generations.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

MariamEder

#3 Postby MariamEder » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 am

Thank you so much Tau -- when I read the words of the Secret Gospel, I feel that I am there, with Her -- I sense Her truest essence and I rarely do. I am so grateful!!!

Tau Malachi wrote:Greetings -

The Gospel of the Magdalene, along with the many stories that compose my book "St Mary Magdalene: The Gnostic Tradition of the Holy Bride," were not channeled in the way that term would be typically be used, but rather they are woven from oral tradition in our lineage and tradition, and a deep communion with the Magdalene over many years and during the three weeks of writing out the various stories and the sayings of the gospel. It's an oral tradition that's passed between initiates for several generations.

Shalom!

BobKoenig

#4 Postby BobKoenig » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:55 pm

I'm glad the secret Gospel was allowed to be released so all can read!

wasn't there an oral recording done of this?

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

#5 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Shalom, Brother:

Elder Sarah produced with Brother Christopher and sisters of our community an audio of the first twenty-five sayings of this Secret Gospel of Mary. You kindly shared in an another topic (to which I just responded) that the links to acquire this have become outdated. We hope to reissue this as we build a virtual visitors' center in the near future.

We look forward to making this audio available again for visitors of our online community!

Elder Gideon

Return to “The Secret Gospel of Mary”