Verse 122- Three Days between Resurrection and Second Coming

Martina

Verse 122- Three Days between Resurrection and Second Coming

#1 Postby Martina » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:48 am

Greetings in the Light of the Holy One!

122. Mary said, “Three days passed from the crucifixion to the resurrection, and so shall three days pass from the resurrection to the Second Coming. Let those who have ears listen and hear what the Spirit is speaking!”

As we are moving toward the Feast of the Holy Bride, this saying from Our Gospel of Mary caught my attention.

In the three days before the resurrection the Lord descended into Gehenna to save souls from their suffering. I was wondering if the three days that pass from the resurrection to the Second Coming could point to a similar involution for the sake of evolution. They seem to imply the spreading of the Christian message in a limited and distorted form by the outer church in Roman and medieval times and seem to point to the revelation and message of the Madonna of Guadalupe after the Dark Ages and a blooming of truthful spiritual vehicles in the Second Coming.

Any corrections are received with gratitude and joy.

Shabbat Shalom,

Martina
Martina

Marion

Re: Verse 122- Three Days between Resurrection and Second Co

#2 Postby Marion » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:03 am

Shabbat Shalom Martina!

There are three days from the crucifixion to the resurrection and three days from the resurrection to the Second Coming, which is a total of six days. Six equals the Hebrew letter vau and corresponds to the six sefirot of zer anpin-the little face. Three days--this reminds of the three yodim of top of the Shin, which has been said correspond to the threefold body of light.

Shin brought me to a contemplation of Asher-the happy face, since Shin is the middle letter of that name. Then I realized that Asher is spelled: Aleph-Shin-Resh. Aleph=1, Shin=300 and Resh=200; 1+300+200=501 and if we reduce the numbers: 5+0+1=6! Which goes back to vau and zer anpin-the little face. We also know that vau is the macrocosm and heh, the letter that precedes vau in the aleph-bet is the microcosm. Asherah is the name Asher with the addition of a heh at the end. Therefore I’m hearing Asherah as microcosm and Asher as macrocosm! This lead to a whole new way of interpreting Yeshua and Miryah in the gospels. He being the macrocosm and she being the mirocosm, their union being the microcosm and macrocosm as one. Another way of saying this: The individual in the universal. This is exactly what we’re told of the second coming, the fruition of which is the dawning of supernal consciousness in a greater segment of humanity.

What is interesting about Zer Anpin is that the six sefirot that comprise it are two triads--the action triad and moral triad on the Tree of Life. The second set of days being an evolution on the first set. So we have heard about the first coming and second coming, one is an evolution of the other.

I am hearing something else in these three days. I wonder if the three days correspond to the peaceful, blissful and wrathful palaces? So that, in the three days Yeshua and Miryah brought the Gospel to ALL beings and forces-peaceful, blissful and wrathful? I’m also wondering if this is part of the meaning of: “Yeshua bound the powers of the demiurgos and archons” through the crucifixion-resurrection. Because through this great theurgic act, no stone was left unturned, that is, there is no where the light did not touch.

These were the contemplations that arose from this saying.

Blessings!
Marion

sheryl
Site Admin

#3 Postby sheryl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Shabbat Shalom Sister Martina and Sister Marion!

I am adoring this contemplation, and much appreciate what you have both shared.

The thoughts that initially arose for me pointed to Genesis and the seven days of creation. There is much mystery in Genesis, of which I haven't yet even scratched the surface! But it comes to mind that all that each of you have offered, sisters, are threads or levels of understanding that intertwine and perhaps include the days of creation and the something new and wild that is being heard.

Could dry land appearing during the first part of day three be the appearance of the Messiah, the First Coming? Then the making of "Adam" in the image of Yahweh Elohim, on the sixth day of creation, the Second Coming? So that the First Coming occurs on day three of creation, and the fruition of the Second Coming on day six?

Recent discussions on dry land did seem to point to this directly or indirectly, but hearing this in context with this mysterious verse is opening up even wilder thoughts, especially if we look at what occurred after the dry land appeared:

During the second part of day three: Then God said, “Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it.”

Spiritual fruitfulness followed the First Coming of the Messiah?

Day four: God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. God set them in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness.

Are the lights in the dome of the sky referring to the Holy Ones among us? Tzaddikim and Maggidim? The vehicles of Light, who rule the 'day' and the 'night'?

Day five: And God said, “Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures..."

Could swarms of living creatures be the arising of multiplicities of collectives of seekers, of light transmission lineages? The beginning of the Second Coming?

On the sixth day: And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind..." Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion."

I am wondering if the sixth day is speaking of fruition of the Second Coming, with the arising of the Human One, Adam?

When these thoughts are laid next to what Sisters Martina and Marion shared, this contemplation just keeps getting wilder! My gratitude to the giver of such delightful thoughts!

Any corrections or adjustments will be received with gratitude.

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:51 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua and the Magdalene! Amen.

It has been said, “A thousand years are as a day to the Lord.” Based upon this saying three days from the resurrection to the Second Coming of Christ would be three thousand years.

What is significant about this? Why such a prolonged pause in the revelation of the Divine? Truly, it is as you have said Sister Martina. This duration that spans many, many generations of humanity allows for more living spirits and souls to be gathered in and uplifted in the Great Ascension, and as such, this duration between the First Coming and Second Coming corresponds with the love and compassion of Christ and God. Likewise, if the Second Coming is a greater revelation and realization of Christ and the Lord God, the Almighty, then there is a need for a corresponding evolution in the consciousness and knowledge of humanity in order to receive and understand the greater revelation.

Of course, what is being pointed to is a crucial difference between mainstream Christianity and its doctrines, and those of our Christian Kabbalah, for our teachings envision no end to the revelation and realization of Christ and God, and rather than a static and linear vision of creation and salvation, we see a play of creative evolution and ongoing revelation – a continuum of light transmission without beginning or end. Thus, when speaking of the Second Coming of Christ, to us it is not a single event, but rather it is a process. At present we are living in the early stages of the Second Coming, the fruition of which may be five hundred to a thousand years in the future. When the time of its fruition is ordained, we do not know, God knows, but we know that ultimately the fulfillment of the promise of the Second Coming will transpire.

The Second Coming has already begun around the time of the revelation of the Woman of Light, Our Lady of Guadalupe, and we may say that many supernal influxes have transpired and many developments have happened since that time, though as yet the Second Coming remains in what may be called a “period of gestation,” all in the Holy Mother’s heart-womb, building up the right order and force for its full manifestation among peoples.

It is true, just as Christ descended into hungry ghost and hell realms (Gehennom) so in these “three days” there is a descent into realms of darkness in this world, and as we know and understand there is a full descent into the Kali Olam (Dark Age) underway at this time. In some way, all in a great mystery, this Great Darkness is integral to the greater revelation and realization of the Holy Light, Perfect and Supernal.

As we know, the Risen Christ is the true holy merkavah (chariot) of the Shekinah, and here we may remember what has been said, “Before the holy merkavah ascends, first it must descend.” In this we understand that before any ascent to a higher, or more expanded state of consciousness, first there must be a descent to lower, more restricted states of consciousness; likewise, preceding any true progress in evolution there is a regress, and the greater the progress to come, the greater the regression will be.

As we listen to teachings, such as this, attributed to Lady Mirya we can sense the faith of our lineage that Mirya also embodied the Christ-Spirit in full along with Yeshua, and as such had complete knowledge of the Holy Gospel, outer, inner and secret, unlike any other apostle.

Now consider this. According to masters of the tradition, the Second Coming of Christ corresponds with the full reception of the Holy Bride – a greater realization of the Divine and Sacred Feminine coequal and unified with the Divine and Sacred Masculine. If we consider this teaching, or this prophecy, part of the duration between the First Coming and Second Coming has to do with a greater empowerment and realization of womanhood, and specifically the realization of enlightened womanhood, and the capacity of women and men of faith to act in harmony for the greater evolution of humanity and greater manifestation of light transmission, or revelation of the Divine.

Integral to the Second Coming is a greater awareness of God that ventures beyond concepts about divinity or enlightenment that have been conceived before. We may say that it has to do with the knowledge of God as Mother as well as Father, but in truth the greater awareness of God that is dawning is far more subtle and sublime than that, though acceptance of God as Mother is integral to it.

Thus, in the apparent pause in the revelation of the Divine part of the evolution of consciousness deals with the greater knowledge and understanding of the Divine and Sacred Feminine, the Holy Mother-Bride. However slowly it may be happening, this is indeed underway in our times, and no doubt will continue. Praise God!

These are some thoughts I was inclined to add as we approach the Feast of the Holy Bride.

It is interesting, because as I’ve been writing an inspiration has come for the general theme and central invocations of the holy feast this year, and I believe I ought to share it here. It is invoking a greater revelation of the Divine and Sacred Feminine, and greater empowerment and realization of enlightened womanhood – a greater balance of the feminine and masculine in the world and the Body of Christ. So may it come to pass! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Tau Miriam

#5 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 am

Shalom Everyone!

I'm so inspired by this message. It holds everything in seed form that I most cherish about our way in Sophian Tradition.

This is also perhaps the most opportune moment to ask about Tau Miriam, who saw and embodied this message of the Second Coming in her time approaching the end of the last century. Central to her habad, as I've understood, is the Woman of Light from the Apocalypse, whom she personally experienced in such a profound way that it revolutionized the lineage she received from her Tzaddik.

Had she been exposed to the growing tradition of Guadalupe in nineteenth century México, as you've cited, I'm certain Tau Miriam would have embraced and integrated her completely.

I'm hearing this very message of Second Coming for all its sophistication as the heart essence of Tau Miriam's habad. What makes it so particularly powerful, is that this came through a Christed woman. What IS so vital and inseparable about the Second Coming being revealed through womanhood? What is so essential about this harvest gathering of souls beneath the wings of God the Mother?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Anna

#6 Postby Anna » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Blessings in the Light!

I am also intrigued by the questions you are posing here, Elder Gideon, as well as the insights and teachings being shared. I wonder, and would add to your question, if this revelation of the Second Coming through Divine Womanhood has to do with the need for both ways of Light Transmission. Light Transmission moves differently with anointed males and females. Is the Second Coming going to require both ways of Light Transmission in order to be accomplished? "In His image He made them; male and female He made them."

May the Second Coming transpire soon!
Shalom!
Anna

sheryl
Site Admin

#7 Postby sheryl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Shalom Dear Tau, Brothers and Sisters!

This teaching, Tau Malachi, has delighted my contemplations! As have the questions posed by Gideon and Anna.

Above, you taught, saying:

Likewise, if the Second Coming is a greater revelation and realization of Christ and the Lord God, the Almighty, then there is a need for a corresponding evolution in the consciousness and knowledge of humanity in order to receive and understand the greater revelation.

And

If we consider this teaching, or this prophecy, part of the duration between the First Coming and Second Coming has to do with a greater empowerment and realization of womanhood, and specifically the realization of enlightened womanhood, and the capacity of women and men of faith to act in harmony for the greater evolution of humanity and greater manifestation of light transmission, or revelation of the Divine.

Recent discourses by community have targeted in on endurance, the need of processing, time, in the enlightenment journey. These insights, taken with what you have shared above, have brought up thoughts of how the empowerment and realization of enlightened womanhood touches directly into the need for endurance and process as it relates to humanity's growing self-knowledge. Bluntly put, greater revelation of the Sacred Feminine will come with greater knowledge of womanhood among humanity. This seems to tie into Elder Gideon's question regarding Tau Miriam and revelations through womanhood, and also brings to mind that women becoming truly human - being comfortable in their own skin, with all the obstacles, trials and challenges that arise - is an essential element of the Second Coming.

Any adjustments or additions to these thoughts will be gratefully received.

May all woman find empowerment to be truly human, truly woman.

Sheryl
Last edited by sheryl on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martina

#8 Postby Martina » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:23 am

Greetings Dear Tau, Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Praise Ma for these beautiful teachings that seem integral to our tradition and that are a delight!

They bring to mind another powerful saying form the Gospel of Mary:

249. Mary said to her companions, “In the Anointed Eve and Lilith are redeemed, for the Logos entered for the sake of the salvation of Sophia, and she is lifted up in him to her proper abode. Lilith is the power of Eve and Eve is the perfection of Lilith so that joined they are True Womanhood. Eve united in herself and Adam and Eve united in one another is the image of the Second Adam that appears in the bridal chamber. Therefore, manhood and womanhood are perfected and made complete in one another – so it was ordained from the beginning and so it shall be in the end.”

It seems the Second Coming has to do with redeeming and integrating all that is symbolized by Lilith in many women, like she was redeemed in the Magdalene. It seems this speaks about a new humanity verses Adam who choose Eve because she was submissive and the ages of patriarchy. It also seems to imply a vision of God the Mother as both light and dark and the way Kali Imma is seen in our tradition.

“Integral to the Second Coming is a greater awareness of God that ventures beyond concepts about divinity or enlightenment that have been conceived before. We may say that it has to do with the knowledge of God as Mother as well as Father, but in truth the greater awareness of God that is dawning is far more subtle and sublime than that, though acceptance of God as Mother is integral to it.”

May the Second Coming transpire swiftly and may both, women and men, be blessed by it!

Shabbat Shalom,

Martina
Martina

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#9 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 am

Shabbat Shalom!

I am rejoicing in the mysteries contained within this verse, thank you Sister Martina for bringing it up! Also, much gratitude going out to all that has been said, very stirring.

Recently in continuum, approaching the feast of the Bride and enjoying the energy of the Bride this time of year I have been very moved by a certain theme found in the Gospels. This theme connects very much to this verse and what has been shared here. In all four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John we find mentions of either the "women" or, "Mary Magdalene" or "the other Mary" as the ones who are first to see and witness the Risen Savior. When looking into the various stories a common theme appears, these women, Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, all seem to posses a quality of grounding. In each story there is an inference that the women are able the withstand the influx of the various appearances, either the "Angel of the Lord", as found in Matthew, the "young man dressed in linen" and the Risen Savior himself, as found in Mark, the "two men in dazzling clothes", as found in Luke, and the gardener turned to the Risen Savior, as found in John. This grounding aspect becomes even more inferred by the fact it becomes the women who are instructed to go and tell the rest of the disciples. The ability to receive an influx from above, and transmit as a grounder below appears to be a quality inherently feminine, while the transmission from above feels very masculine.

In connection with this, I am appreciating very much this verse and the mystery of these three days. It feels as though perhaps we can say we are really discussing the same three days, as though the resurrection and the second coming are really a very similar movement, all having much to do with the setting in motion of the feminine and therefore the empowerment of the feminine. The movement of the second coming expressing a greater grounding of what was received in the revelation of the Risen Savior. While I hear this discussing enlightened womanhood, I also hear this discussing creation itself and the ability of creation to withstand a greater influx of Gods power. As was beautifully said by Tau, this takes men and women working together. It feels as though the very division of men and women in gender and the work to mend this division is as a talisman given, where when worked through, has to potential of a unity that is capable of a very great influx of God's presence and power. Almost as if this greater influx works to mend something of the original restriction of God's power as told in the mysteries of Tzimtzum. The moment of the revelation of the Risen Savior to the Bride feels as a moment of materiality receiving the truth of itself. It feels as a revelation of the awareness that all arises from this Supernal energy. It really becomes a revelation that God is in all things. Perhaps, within and behind men and women working together is a mystery of how God comes more and more into creation? Is a mystery of how heaven and earth becomes more and more united? Of how we can come to see and understand God in all things?

This awareness, that God is in all things, takes a profound level of self acceptance, and it seems the starting points of this acceptance begins with accepting who we are presently in this incarnation, weather this is as a man or woman. This is to meant to overemphasize being men or women, as Tau Malachi often says, "we are first a human one of light, then we are a man or women." Rather, it is meant to speak to the acceptance of both the feminine and masculine within us. This is an acceptance of how we work. It seems in same way we can reject God's presence here in materiality, so too we can reject the power of the feminine, and so at the same time be rejecting the masculine. In this being said, I am considering this power both in men and women. We hear something interesting regarding the revelation of the Risen Savior in the Gospel of Luke (24:10) "Now it was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the Mother of James, and the other women with them who told this to the Apostles. But these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them." This perfectly reveals the rejection of God in all things! When we look at the story, these women had just witnessed the revelation of the Risen Savior within materiality.

This level of self acceptance would seems to come into being as we learn to appreciate the unique quality present in how each of us work, this equates with men and women, but more so equates with each individual as they are. Learning in community which can then extend out into the world to value the unique qualities inherent in each. It feels as though this appreciation has much to do with eliminating the "catch all be all" mentality that can tend to be prevalent in us. In this way, as a community we can receive the Risen Savior, each in our own way, each in a unique expression and then this reception would seems to extend to the world and beyond. Perhaps this hints at something of the Second Coming which was embedded and seeded at the revelation of the Risen Savior?

May we receive your love, your embrace, your acceptance, O Holy One of Being!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Marion

#10 Postby Marion » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 am

Shabbat Shalom!

I too, am intrigued by this line that Tau wrote above:

“We may say that it has to do with the knowledge of God as Mother as well as Father, but in truth the greater awareness of God that is dawning is far more subtle and sublime than that, though acceptance of God as Mother is integral to it.”

Lately I’ve been contemplating how in order to empower womanhood, manhood also has to be empowered. Because I don’t think that patriarchy represents any kind of empowered manhood. Seeking to have power-over anyone else comes from a very disempowered space. When we are empowered, we seek to uplift others; therefore, I’m seeing that we can’t have empowered womanhood without also having empowered manhood, the two are integral with one another, like twin wheels on the merkavah.

We have just heard that this greater awareness in the Second Coming is more subtle and sublime. Which brings me to wonder if the perfection of male and female empowerment is an awareness of something beyond either male or female, the androgenous One? We all have maleness and femaleness within us. So what if, the second coming isn’t just about enlightened manhood or enlightened womanhood, it’s about enlightenment. Tau spoke a teaching recently in the name of Many Thunders: The reason we are here is to be Human, to be comfortable in our own skin. I’m wondering, in the second coming will there be such a difference between how men and women run energy, or express enlightenment? Or will it just be enlightenment, just energy? With male and female aspects, perhaps no longer so divided as we perceive them to be now?

May we be undivided so as to see your Holy Face!

Blessings,
Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#11 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 am

All blessings to you in Messiah Kallah and Adonai Yeshua!

All of these contemplations are lovely, and they bring a smile to my face as I read and consider them.

If we consider the feminine, and we consider womanhood, there is a natural inclination towards materialization or embodiment. The capacity to give birth to new life is profoundly this, and in the process of giving birth there is an innate awareness of the interweaving of the spiritual and material, and a natural understanding of the inseparability of the spiritual and material. Likewise, along with this, women have a natural awareness of the space and environment around them, and often have deep insights into relationships and connections of things, and the needs and desires of others.

There are, of course, many other attributes of the feminine, and womanhood, but these few may help us gain insight into the central role of the feminine and womanhood in the Second Coming as taught in our lineage and tradition. First, consider this. As we know, the Second Coming corresponds with the dawn of Supernal or Supramental Consciousness, a greater manifestation of Christ Consciousness or God Consciousness than in the previous times, and this Supernal Realization will occur with many individuals as the Second Coming continues to transpire. We have been taught that in Christ there is the generation of a new humanity, and the dawn of the Supernal Consciousness itself is the generation of souls becoming more than human, becoming supernal and divine. In the Book of Revelation there is an image of a Woman of Light who is pregnant and who gives birth to a Holy Child of Light, one that is human, and yet more than human, and that is taken up in divine rapture. What if this prophetic vision hints at the possibility of the generation of a new species from within the present humanity, one that is significantly more evolved, refined and intelligent than the present humankind – a greater image and likeness of the Highest of Life? If that were the case, then the conception, gestation and birth of the “new humanity” would require enlightened womanhood – women who embody Supernal Realization, and who would be able to influence the development of life in their womb with the Supernal Light and conscious intention. Likewise, as has been said, women have a special awareness of the space and environment surrounding them, and a special understanding of relationships and interconnections between things. If you consider the issues of the evolutionary crisis facing us, our relationship with the environment and one another, and radical changes in the environment that are underway, we will require this feminine wisdom to survive and thrive going into the future, including the wisdom of community or working together that’s innate to the feminine.

Aside from the potential generation of a new species of physical, intelligent life, the feminine is integral to the birthing of a new and higher consciousness, and new paradigms for the continuation and evolution of life and our intelligence. When the masculine and feminine act in harmony and co-equality, and are rightly joined, and integrated with one another, the capacity for the generation of greater light and life, or intelligence and consciousness, is immeasurable – without end!

If we are considering the revelation of Our Lady of Guadalupe to Juan Diego, if we consider the oral traditions surrounding it and what they share of her visitation with Juan Diego, there is a clear proclamation of the Second Coming, which the Holy Mother calls the “age of bursting forth into bloom,” and as she proclaims this time of the Second Coming, she speaks of special children, “little angels,” becoming incarnate, souls from among the elder races who enter into the human life-wave to teach the path to enlightenment and to uplift souls in the Great Ascension. In the Second Coming souls awakening in the Christ-Spirit are likened to flowers blooming, and we are told that holy souls of lofty grades will incarnate to bring about the fruition of the Second Coming; hence, to facilitate this awakening of souls. This is a very feminine understanding of the awakening of the soul, and aside from the possibility of the generation of a new species through enlightened womanhood, if there is the incarnation a many holy and enlightened ones, this will come to pass through the wombs of women giving birth to them.

You may recall that the Celestial Princess makes roses bloom on a hill side in Mexico during the month of December, in a cold and dark time of year when it would seem impossible, and we may understand this as part of her message, that this awakening of souls is transpiring in the midst of a Dark Age, and then will eventually usher in a true new age, corresponding with a new humanity, and new heavens and a new earth (new consciousness and new life).

Already there have been holy and enlightened ones, or “little angels,” incarnating among us, laboring for the Second Coming, and likewise, already there have been, and are now, women and men who embody the fullness of the Christ-Spirit or Supernal Consciousness. In our own lineage the first to experience Supernal Realization was a holy woman, Mother Miriam, and in the circle through which I received the teachings and initiation, along with Tau Elijah Mother Sarah embodied Supernal Consciousness, co-laboring with him to teach and initiate others in circle. Along with Mother Sarah there were several women who embodied a profound spiritual realization and illumination in the Gnostic circle I experienced as a boy, and there was a profound co-equality and co-labor among women and men in circle.

The potential and possibilities of Anointed Community formed by spiritually empowered women and men is truly endless!

These were a few thoughts I was inclined to add.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#12 Postby Marion » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:57 am

Shalom!

As I consider these teachings, what is catching my attention is the inseparability of spiritual and material. There is a prayer that we often say: May you and your name be One on the face of the earth. I’ve heard that in the second coming that Yahweh and his Name will be one. I’m remembering one interpretation of this is Yahweh and the Shekinah will be one. In this context, could we say: May God and Materiality be one? “...on the face of the earth.” Is this implying Asher-Asherah? Because Asher means happy face, and Asherah is depicted as a tree–-symbolic of the earth?

When I think of Face, it is what we show the world; people identify one another by faces and it is they way we take in the world. All of our senses are on the face: seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching. Alot of times, our thoughts are written on our face. You can tell is someone is happy or sad just by their face.

When I think of tree, they are these amazing blessings. In them, is a perfect picture of what we’re talking about! First, they are grounded, rooted into the earth. This makes them very stable, having the capacity to withstand great winds, drought, floods and frost. Yet, they reach up into the heavens; trees are the tallest living things on earth! They also give life: they make air with their leaves, and fruits for all manner of living creatures to eat, they give us wood to build tools and homes, and birds of the air a place to nest. Spiritual and Material is completely interwoven in them.

When I think about the two miracles associated with the second coming, it is striking how very material they are. The first with the revelation of Guadalupe; she brings forth roses in December. In her story, there is a great focus on the sign--the material blessing she gives to the people. The interesting thing is through it, there comes many spiritual blessings as well. Because the flowers are so unexpected at that time of year, this miracle gave alot of hope to the people and brought alot of people to God.

The same is true when I think about Holy women and men creating enlightened humanity. The conception, birthing and raising of a child is one of the most material things I can think of. For the Holy One to take this up through tzaddikim is truly incredible. It also says to me, that one of our central labors in this time is an inseparability of spiritual and material. In my own life, when I have gone most astray not being myself is when I have separated the mundane and God.

May You and Your Name be One on the Face of the Earth this Day! Amen and Amen.

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

sheryl
Site Admin

#13 Postby sheryl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am

Shalom Tau Malachi, Sister Marion and friends!

I am delighting this day in the contemplations regarding what you all have shared. Gratitude to Mother for gifting these thoughts!

In considering the inseparability of the spiritual and the material, a couple of teachings come to mind.

One, some well known sayings of Yeshua:

My kingdom is not of this world.

And

This Good News about the kingdom will be spread throughout the world as a testimony to all nations.

The other is something that arose in a recent Zohar discourse regarding watchmen. If this paraphrase is proper: watchmen, archangels, labor, sometimes battling archonic forces, to join the olamots, so that they arise in purity together.

I am wondering if we can say that in the Second Coming, the Good News about the kingdom is more than teachings? Can we say it is the arising of the material in purity, where all olamots are joined so that the kingdom then is of this world? The mundane arising in alignment with the higher spiritual? Perhaps even in alignment with the Surpernal?

As retinue, knesset (the gathering or community around an incarnate Holy One), matures, it is able to become a connecting point in its spiritual labor, for the archangels, the watchmen, who labor to bring this joining about?

A manifestation of the Hebrew letter Vau comes to mind.

May the contemplations that we share be pleasing to you, Adonai.

With gratitude,

Sheryl

sheryl
Site Admin

#14 Postby sheryl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 am

Shalom, Friends!

Additional contemplations have been arising, praise to the source of all good thoughts! If I might also share these.

If we read on in Matthew chapter 24, this is said:

So when you see the desolating sacrilege standing in the holy place, as was spoken of by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains; the one on the housetop must not go down to take what is in the house; the one in the field must not turn back to get a coat.

Recently, a companion was sharing a connection between the Hebrew words for Neshamah and desolate, which is opening up a meaning of the above that is new to me. Desolating sacrilege standing in the Holy Place. Considering the connection between death and destruction, desolation, and birth, it comes to mind that that the embodiment of the Neshamah - connecting the olamots perhaps - comes with desolation, or emptying. And when we consider such as a singular movement, they are indeed the same.

Can it be that the Beloved Messiah is speaking of singular movement of the Kingdom Coming into Malkut in this verse? Of the connecting of the olamots so that Malkut arises in purity? This being the Second Coming?

These thoughts will delight in correction or adjustment!

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Martina

#15 Postby Martina » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:27 am

Shabbat Shalom Dear Tau and Friends!

Praise be to Our Mother for the many beautiful teachings that have been revealed in this thread!

Tau wrote: “If we consider the feminine, and we consider womanhood, there is a natural inclination towards materialization or embodiment. The capacity to give birth to new life is profoundly this, and in the process of giving birth there is an innate awareness of the interweaving of the spiritual and material, and a natural understanding of the inseparability of the spiritual and material. Likewise, along with this, women have a natural awareness of the space and environment around them, and often have deep insights into relationships and connections of things, and the needs and desires of others.”

Yeshua and Magdalene took up the labor of the embodiment of the light together so that it was embodied in a man and a woman at the same time. It seems that there also was a complete embodiment of the female and male aspects in both of them.

In Lady Mirya's full understanding of the Lords mission from the beginning, we can see her transcendence. She was the one who anointed him as a priest king and she was the apostle to the apostles, seeing and believing in the resurrection before the male disciples.

Lord Yeshua spoke in the name of the father, who is transcendent, yet he was fully human here in this world. In his ministry and healing we can see a weave of the spiritual and material.

It seems there is much that Lady Mary and Lord Yeshua can teach us about the embodiment of our full being, male and female.

Blessings,
Martina
Martina

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

The Place of Work

#16 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 am

Shabbat Shalom!

Your works are wonderful, that my soul knows well. (Psalm 139:14)

Sheryl asked: I am wondering if we can say that in the Second Coming, the Good News about the kingdom is more than teachings? Can we say it is the arising of the material in purity, where all olamot are joined so that the kingdom then is of this world? The mundane arising in alignment with the higher spiritual? Perhaps even in alignment with the Supernal?

and

As retinue, knesset (the gathering or community around an incarnate Holy One), matures, it is able to become a connecting point in its spiritual labor, for the archangels, the watchmen, who labor to bring this joining about?

I would say, yes! Absolutely! The Good News of the Sovereignty (Malkut) is far more than words. Aren't words the distortion of religion and personal dominions? Rather, with St. James 2, faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead. Show me your faith without works, and I by my works will show you my faith. You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. Actions for the Sovereignty speak louder. Actions are the Sovereignty.

Beautiful word relationships swirling around this Sovereignty bear this out:

Sovereignty is Malkhut: מלכות
Messenger is Malakh: מלאכ
Work is M'lakha: מלאכה
King is Melekh: מלכ
Queen is Malkha: מלכה

All of these words share so much in common that I had to share. Even more wonderful is the other word for work addressed to God in Psalm 139: Your work: ma'asekha: מַעֲשֶׂיךָ. Remove the עֲ and you have the word Messiah: מָשִׁיחַ. How sublime, that Messiah is more than any one person, actualized by any and all who tend the needs of others as their own. This attitude completely integrates what the Bride-K'nesset really is: the eyes, hands, hearts, and feet of the One serving the One.

Your works are wonderful, Holy One. May we remember and keep them through acting as them.

Elder Gideon

sheryl
Site Admin

#17 Postby sheryl » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:14 am

Shabbat Shalom, Elder Gideon and Friends!

I appreciate and am greatly enjoying this contemplation, Elder Gideon. Praise and thanksgiving to the Queen of Shabbat!

A couple of additional verses come to mind to add to the beautiful swirl that is arising:

Joshua 24: As for me and my house, we will serve ([i]abad) Yahweh.[/i]

Abad is said to me to do work, to labor.

And from Apostle Paul: For we are His workmanship, created in Messiah Yeshua for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

I am wondering if Paul is saying that the good works we are called to do have a pre-existing essence in them -- as though the works have an everlasting attribute? Which perhaps is the labor of embodiment spoken of by Sister Martina?

I will delight in any additions or corrections.

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#18 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun May 31, 2015 9:15 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Yes, indeed, the fullness of the Human One of Light, male and female, was embodied in Yeshua, and also in Mirya, so that each of them formed a complete image and likeness of Yahweh Elohim, and each received the full influx of Supernal Malkut, the fullness of the Messiah. Yet, at the same time, he was the Messiah and she was the Shekinah of the Messiah embodied, and in their union the complete image and likeness of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, was made manifest.

One alone may manifest the fullness of the Human One of Light, but naturally when a man and woman do so together as co-equals, and in harmony, there is a greater Supernal Influx, and a greater glory and power is manifest in the world; hence, Shaddai, the “Almighty.”

If you consider it, the complete image and likeness of Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, becomes manifest following the crucifixion and the descent of Adonai Yeshua into Gehennom; it is made manifest when the Risen Messiah appears to the Magdalene and in the exchange that happens between them. This, of course, leads to the two cycles of initiation and empowerment in the upper room through which the disciples become holy apostles, or anointed tzaddikim.

Here we may say that the fullness of the Human One of Light that was embodied and realized in Yeshua and Mirya was also embodied and realized in the apostles and all close disciples, more or less. Thus, whether a man or a woman the Messiah indwelt each of them and the Shekinah of the Messiah rested upon them, and they walked in the good company of the Holy Shekinah.

As you intuit sister, the mystery of the bridal chamber is not exterior, and requires nothing external – no external partner; but rather it is the union of male and female in us, and the realization of the fullness of the Human One of Light in us – this is the consummation of our initiation, our anointing. Understand, there is no full empowerment of a woman or a man unless they become aware of the Human One of Light within them; hence, knowing that they are a Person of Light who just so happens to be male or female in this life, no longer bound up in grasping at this name and form, and personal history. If the greater glory and power that’s possible between a man and woman is to be manifest it requires that each embodies the fullness of the Human One of Light in themselves, and that when they embrace there is knowledge of their inseparability from one another, from the universe, and from the source of all, the Holy One of Being.

In this, perhaps, we may understand that the Magdalene was also on a journey in the Spirit during those days of waiting, secretly laboring with Adonai Yeshua for the fruition of the revelation and the deliverance of all spirits and souls. Here we may remember a story told about her, that she was the first stigmatic, experiencing all the wounds of the Lord. Understand what this means. At the outset of stigmata the experience of the suffering of the entire world and the experience of severe assaults by unclean and evil spirits arises, and it is as though the person is passing into the realms of hell, so that along with the physical pain there is the psychic and spiritual pain, which is far more intense than the physical. Then, at some point, there is a shift through Divine Grace, and there is a mystical ascent of the soul into the heavens, along with an influx of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). If, indeed, the Magdalene experienced the stigmata, then this was her experience while waiting upon the Lord to be raised from the dead, and she too engaged a full self-offering, enacting the rite of ransom with him. Praise God, and bless her!

These are a few thoughts swirling this morning.

May the fullness of the Human One of Light become realized in us, and may the Holy Light of the True Cross shine brightly in this world until the End-Of-Days! Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#19 Postby sheryl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Shalom, Tau Malachi and Friends!

In this, perhaps, we may understand that the Magdalene was also on a journey in the Spirit during those days of waiting, secretly laboring with Adonai Yeshua for the fruition of the revelation and the deliverance of all spirits and souls. Here we may remember a story told about her, that she was the first stigmatic, experiencing all the wounds of the Lord. Understand what this means. At the outset of stigmata the experience of the suffering of the entire world and the experience of severe assaults by unclean and evil spirits arises, and it is as though the person is passing into the realms of hell, so that along with the physical pain there is the psychic and spiritual pain, which is far more intense than the physical. Then, at some point, there is a shift through Divine Grace, and there is a mystical ascent of the soul into the heavens, along with an influx of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). If, indeed, the Magdalene experienced the stigmata, then this was her experience while waiting upon the Lord to be raised from the dead, and she too engaged a full self-offering, enacting the rite of ransom with him. Praise God, and bless her!

If I might first offer praise and gratitude to our Mother. Hallelu-Imma!

I just came across the above teaching given by Tau Malachi one week prior to our recent study of Mary Magdalene. At our study, Tau spoke in more detail of this co-journey between Yeshua Messiah and Mary Magdalene - beginning with the curse of the fig tree three days prior to the crucifixion and culminating in the meeting and ascension of the Risen Yeshua and Mary Magdalene at the tomb, three days after - as ending the curse, bringing the redemption of Adam and Eve, and Lilith. Praise to our faithful God!

And so the onset of the stigmata experience for Mary, according to oral tradition, was at the foot of the cross.

What is so poignant for me in this teaching is how the darkness and suffering that Mary experienced in Babylon had made it possible for her to connect with the deepest suffering of the world. And also how Mary had carried with her to the cross the cup that her beloved used to give his disciples wine, using this cup, this bowl, to gather the blood and water that poured from the piercing in his side. This act, in the deepest sorrow and suffering, prepared the way for an empty Mary, the Holy Grail, to join with her beloved in ascension. At the tomb, she was the bowl, and the anointing, the Christos, filled her completely, lifting her with her beloved into Blissful Union with Clear Light. And in their ascension, in the depth of sorrow being filled with the depth of Bliss, gathering the second Adam and his Eve into the Father, redemption was made for the first Adam and Eve and their eating of The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

In addition to this ecstatic news, I am hearing that nothing in faith is wasted. All - our suffering, our actions - can be used by God, for God's intentions, if we walk in faith, hope and in love. And so no matter what happens, we in faith can say, this too is good.

Any corrections or adjustments to these thoughts will be received with gratitude.

May all living beings remember that Grace has come and that the curse has been brought to an end.

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#20 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

Truly so, the Magdalene herself is the Holy Grail, not because she bore the children of Yeshua, but because she was the holy vessel into whom the fullness of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah poured out; hence, because she was, and is, the Apostle of apostles, the Mother of Gnostic Apostles.

She acted as the co-preacher and co-redeemer with Adonai Yeshua, and she embodied the Spirit of the Messiah in full just as he did, and in this we may understand the Gnostic Apostolic Succession to be founded upon an actual experience of self-realization in the Messiah, an actual embodiment of Messianic Consciousness, or the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah. Through the Magdalene we understand that we, too, are meant to embody the Holy Light and Spirit in full just as our Elder Brother, Yeshua Messiah did, and likewise, we understand that we are also called to be co-preachers and co-redeemers, and to enact the rite of ransom, a complete self-offering in active compassion and love.

This is something quite different from the teachings of a vicarious salvation put forth by the outer church, for we are called to participate in all aspects of the divine action of the Messiah; hence, to take up the work of the Holy Tzaddik, or Messiah Yeshua and the Magdalene.

Magdalene is the Grail, and so also are all aspirants who empty themselves and seek to return to God, and who therefore become filled with the Holy Light and Spirit; thus, the Gnostic Apostolic Succession is called the “Order of the Grail,” preserving the gnosis of the Holy Grail.

In closing we may say that the fig tree represented the Tree of Death, and that the appearance of the Risen Messiah was the Tree of Life. When the way is open to the Tree of Life and the fruit of the Tree of Life is gifted, the illusion of separation and death is dispelled – there is eternal life, the realization of bornless being. Praise God!

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “The Secret Gospel of Mary”