Site Admin

The Living Book in the Heart of the Little Children

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun May 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Shabbat Shalom!

‘Worthy is the Lamb that was slaughtered
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might
and honour and glory and blessing!’
(Rev 5:12)

The writer of the Gospel of Truth makes a very complex and exquisite metaphor of those destined to awaken to their root in the Father: a book, in whose names are written for gnosis of life, from before the beginning of Creation.

"This is the book that no one found possible to take, since it was reserved for him who will take it and be slain...For this reason, the compassionate, faithful Yeshua was patient in sufferings until he took that book, since he knew that his death meant life for many...[Yeshua] put on that book. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the father to the cross.

The teaching goes on to narrate the body of incorruptibility Yeshua put on, "having divested himself of perishable rags," teaching "the living who are inscribed in the book of the living, learn[ing] for themselves, receiving instructions from the father, turning to him again...Since the perfection of all is in the father, it is necessary for all to ascend to him and for each one to get the things that are his. He [The father] wrote these things first, having prepared them to be given to those who came from him."

In sum, what any book does is the same as this metaphorical book: recording memory, transmittable to those who can read it. In my physical absence, you are now reentering a momentary space in which I write, the space being held by this writing you are reading. If you are able to read and perceive what you read, you are what you're reading.

In the same way, our return to the father, to gnosis, is destined in the memory of everything that has ever happened, is happening, and mysteriously that will ever happen. Memory is personified as the Mother, Binah-Understanding, the Depth of End: She is both beyond the Law, above the sun, and the source, restriction, and definition of the Law, "Under the Sun." Through innumerable transmigrations lifetime upon lifetime, we are running and returning between both 'sides' of the Sun: Becoming under the sun while simultaneously being above the sun. That of us in the body, here in life, awakens to the father, to gnosis, by way of that of us beyond our body, our names written in the living book.

‘You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
for you were slaughtered and by your blood you ransomed for God
saints from every tribe and language and people and nation;
you have made them to be a kingdom and priests serving our God,
and they will reign on earth.’

Amen and amen!

Elder Gideon+

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

True Name & Image

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

Greetings and blessings in the light of the Messiah!

This is a delightful teachings dear brother, one delving deep into the mysteries of salvation, the enlightenment of souls and their deliverance from bondage to the dominion of the demiurge, cosmic ignorance.

I’m struck by the following verse: “No one could appear among those who believed in salvation as long as the book had not appeared.”

And there is another verse the catches my attention: “But those who are to be taught, the living who are inscribed in the book of the living, learn for themselves, receiving instructions from the Father, turning to him again.”

What we receive in Christ, the revelation of mysteries in the “heart of the Father,” is our own self, or rather, our true being – the inner aspects of our soul of light; Christ is the image and likeness of the Living Father in us, and the Holy Spirit is our light and life, and receiving Christ we receive our being in the Father, the Light Continuum (Yahweh), receiving through grace our holy neshamah, our divine nature, and our hayyah, our life, and our yechidah, our light, our full illumination and perfection as we are in the Living Father.

Now, to receive a name is also to receive an image, zelem, and receiving our name we receive our image – what we receive is our supernal zelem, the image of our being as a human of heaven, a human being of light, and so receiving our name we appear in the pleroma of light, the Supernal Malkut (eighth heaven), and we are among the living, those awake, on earth and in heaven, embodying the fullness of our soul in Christ and generating a body of light, a body of the resurrection and ascension.

There is something more in a name, however, because our name is our knowledge and power, and it is the action of God that we are – the name we receive is the knowledge and power of our true will, which is the will of the Father we are to embody and enact, just as Adonai Yeshua embodied and enacted the will of the Father in perfection, and was raised up from death into life, glorified and enthroned at the “right hand” of the Living Father, the Hesed-Mercy of the Living Father.

If we are to consider the aspects of the soul, nefesh and ruach apart from neshamah are perishable, and likewise, apart from neshamah they are a generation of the karmic continuum of the soul in bondage to the ignorance – they are, in effect, illusory, unreal, shadows, for there is little or nothing of our holy neshamah in them, but rather they are products of sin and death, forgetfulness. Aside from the karmic continuum generated in ignorance that continues after death, nefesh and ruach apart from neshamah perish with the body – from one to another incarnation a different nefesh and ruach appears, linked together only by karma, sin. But when we are reborn of the Holy Spirit, receiving the Messiah, and we receive our holy neshamah, our divine nature or supernal soul, and when ruach and nefesh are joined to neshamah, and they express, enact and embody neshamah, then our ruach and nefesh are taken up by our neshamah, and by Christ and the Holy Spirit – having put on what is imperishable, they become imperishable, and are retained. This is how holy ones, tzaddikim, prophets and apostles, continue to appear in the inner dimensions after their death, their ruach and nefesh having been taken up and made eternal, and having put on their name and supernal image, they abide as messengers and holy priests forever, resembling the Son of God. If such souls take up a number of incarnations in this way out of compassion, such as we see with the soul incarnate as Elijah and Yohanan the Baptist, then there will be a number of appearances of that soul-stream that are eternal – though all are joined in one great supernal image, which is their true image in Christ, the Human One of Light.

At times, if we were to encounter a realized individual, a true living tzaddik, in moments of revelation and power, gazing upon their face, we might see the various appearances that have been made eternal, retained by the holy neshamah, and if, through grace, we experience inner gradations of Light Transmission with them, we might glimpse the great supernal image within and behind all of these appearances, images – these all raying out from one holy image and likeness, the Son of the Human One (Seth).

In such a moment of power we are gazing into the book of the living, but to “read” and know this holy book in full we must gaze into it within ourselves, recognizing and realizing our own supernal image, having knowledge and understanding of our own name. In this I recall an experience of gazing into the face of my holy tzaddik, Tau Elijah, and seeing many faces, appearances, flashing, as though gazing into the faces of many luminous and holy beings within him, and being astonished by what I witnessed, asking him, “Who are you? What are you? Are you human? Are you an archangel? Are you from among the elder races?” He said to me, “Who I am does not matter little one, what matters is knowing who you are and being who you are – that’s why you are here and that’s what brings realization in Christ.”

Thus, we must listen within and look within to hear our name and see our image, to acquire knowledge of who we are in God, the True Light – receiving Christ and being reborn of water and the Spirit, the Holy Spirit gives us this knowledge and empowers our realization in Christ. As for what we might be blessed to witness in the face of a tzaddik in a moment of Light Transmission, it is a reflection of the true nature and essence of our own being as we are in the Light Continuum – and, as it turns out, in the Light Continuum we exist in Sacred Unity, completely interdependent, interconnected and interpenetrating one another, we exist within one another in the most incredible interaction and interrelationship.

Here we might consider another verse in passing: “Since the perfection of all is in the Father, it is necessary for all to ascend to him and for each one to get the things that are his.”

Now it must be said, this world is a shadow land, it is a world of falsehood – here, things and people are not necessarily as they appear to be, but much that is here is nothing more than shadows, false, unreal, and when the Sun of God shines, when the Holy Light comes, shadows, what is false and unreal, passes away, never having come into being, never having truly existed. Here, in this world, very often weak and immature souls appear to have great knowledge and power, and appear strong and wealthy when, in fact, they are not, and strong and mature souls appear to have little knowledge and power, and may appear weak and poor, when, in fact, they are not – here, very often evil appears to be good, and good appears to be evil. There is a great ignorance and confusion in this world. This is not the case in the light realm, the kingdom of heaven, however, it is a world of truth, and everything and everyone is exactly as they appear to be – all shines with the knowledge and power, the light and love that is in it, the truth of being, self-radiant. What’s weak, immature, has a dim radiance, and what’s strong, mature, has a brilliant radiance, the reality, truth, of all being revealed and known.

Here it may also be said, if we gaze into the Light Continuum and into the light realms of the supernal dimensions, the images of those who have come into being can be seen and their names are known, but conversely, those, as yet, who have not come into being, their images cannot be seen and their names are not known – the reality, the truth, of every sentient being is seen and heard in the Light Continuum, past, present and future.

Until a soul comes into being, the holy neshamah becoming realized, in effect, it is as though the various appearances of the soul in the gilgulim have never existed, but when a soul comes into being, the holy neshamah becoming realized, embodied and expressed, then all of the incarnations of that soul are uplifted and redeemed – they receive, as it were, their existence.

In the end-of-days, of the world, or of the universe, woes those souls that have never come into being, for never having come into being they will not appear in the eternal realm, Supernal Malkut.

This is a great and supreme mystery that is hard to explain, but if we inquire of the Holy Spirit knowledge of this mystery will be revealed to us – it will become “clear as day” to us, as the saying goes.

Another verse also catches my attention: “He put on the book. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the Father to the cross.”

In the same way that all incarnations of a soul-stream are uplifted and redeemed when the holy neshamah, and the hayyah and yechidah in her is realized, so all souls who have faith in Yeshua as the Messiah, and who have faith in the mystery of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Messiah, are redeemed and uplifted in the Messiah – what is unreal, false, perishable is nailed to the cross, and what is real, true and eternal is revealed in the resurrection. Thus, when we go down in the living waters, we are dead and buried with Christ, all that is unreal, false, perishable being stripped away, and when we raise up from the living waters, and receive the Holy Spirit, we are raised up to eternal life with Christ, receiving our holy neshamah, our true name and supernal image, receiving what is real, true and eternal, our bornless being hidden with Christ in the Living Father.

Here it must be said, going down into the living waters and rising up, receiving the Holy Spirit, and receiving our holy neshamah – our name and image as we are in God, the True Light, we must let go of our grasping, our self-identification with name and form, and personal history, the “person of dust,” the shadow person, and instead we must cleave to the Risen Christ, generating a new self-identification with the “person of heaven,” the person of light in us. When we do this, the Holy Spirit will transform our subtle body into a body of light – the body of the resurrection and ascension, and through grace we will acquire our new name and our heavenly image, we stand among the living ones “appearing in the book of life,” the book of holy remembrance.

What we are talking about is not something of the future, but something of the present in Christ – this is not something we lack, but having received Christ and the Holy Spirit, this is something that we have as a gift from God. We are talking about our fullness and perfection in Christ, our present reality and being in Christ – the truth of our being in the Light Continuum, united with Christ in God, the True Light.

May we be blessed and empowered to live this Truth and Light, and so realize it in full in this life – so may all be uplifted in the Risen Christ. Amen.

Peace be with you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Brooke

#3 Postby Brooke » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 am

Tau Malachi wrote: Thus, we must listen within and look within to hear our name and see our image, to acquire knowledge of who we are in God, the True Light – receiving Christ and being reborn of water and the Spirit, the Holy Spirit gives us this knowledge and empowers our realization in Christ...

Here it must be said, going down into the living waters and rising up, receiving the Holy Spirit, and receiving our holy neshamah – our name and image as we are in God, the True Light, we must let go of our grasping, our self-identification with name and form, and personal history...

What we are talking about is not something of the future, but something of the present in Christ – this is not something we lack, but having received Christ and the Holy Spirit, this is something that we have as a gift from God. We are talking about our fullness and perfection in Christ, our present reality and being in Christ – the truth of our being in the Light Continuum, united with Christ in God, the True Light.

Shalom !

This is edifying and beautiful. Who we are in Christ is as near as our own breath. The Second Coming or Rapture isn't an event that begins in the sky, as believed by some deceived by cosmic ignorance or the archons that would have us think that God and Christ are entirely outside of us. Indeed, the Second Coming is an event within us, which has been ongoing within individuals since the first coming some 2,000 years ago.

Elder Gideon wrote:
The writer of the Gospel of Truth makes a very complex and exquisite metaphor of those destined to awaken to their root in the Father: a book, in whose names are written for gnosis of life, from before the beginning of Creation.

"This is the book that no one found possible to take, since it was reserved for him who will take it and be slain...For this reason, the compassionate, faithful Yeshua was patient in sufferings until he took that book, since he knew that his death meant life for many...[Yeshua] put on that book. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the father to the cross...

The teaching goes on to narrate the body of incorruptibility Yeshua put on, "having divested himself of perishable rags," teaching "the living who are inscribed in the book of the living, learn[ing] for themselves, receiving instructions from the father, turning to him again...Since the perfection of all is in the father, it is necessary for all to ascend to him and for each one to get the things that are his. He [The father] wrote these things first, having prepared them to be given to those who came from him."

"Since he knew that his death meant life for many..." Yeshua Messiah holds meaning on so many levels, both on the physical or historical plane in time... and on the much deeper esoteric plane where his life, death, and resurrection teaches us the mysteries of the Father. This book that Christ put on for us is the Book of Life and our names are contained within it... thus, the Opener of the Way to greater self-knowledge. This post deserves much contemplation and integration. It already calls to my heart as wisdom and beauty and truth and vision. I know that some already "gnow" this deeply, such as you, my brothers, and I'm praying for all of us to absorb the deeper meanings here.

Gnosis through Christ is liberation and life. May all beings find this knowledge within and without!

Blessings!

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Name from Above

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Greetings Tau Malachi:

Your response has opened up this contemplation into many directions. I'd like to consider one particular statement, where you said, "our name is our knowledge and power, and it is the action of God that we are – the name we receive is the knowledge and power of our true will."

I know that this teaching applies to spiritual beings-forces, but I never considered how it applies to ourselves as well. When I regard the changes of name, say from Abram and Sarai to Abraham and Sarah, or Jacob to Israel, I'm suddenly hearing how this change of name speaks very deeply to what you've said is our name's essential energy, how it is 'our knowledge and power', and 'the action of that God that we are'. Who and what Abram, Sarai, and Jacob really were was not accessible until the name they received at birth changed in spiritual maturation.

I hear spiritual maturation marked by a new name now synonymous with in Yeshua's image of being born from above in St. John 3:

Jesus answered, ‘Very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be astonished that I said to you, “You must be born from above.” The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.’ (5-8 )

To be born of the Spirit, to be like the wind of God, is in my journey to consciously experience, even if for a moment, my neshamah, my name, which indeed has become the most transformational source of knowledge and power of how I am in God. I never knew before this, that my true will in no way depends upon my name and form and personal history, nor that awareness itself depends on any of these for there to be awareness. Instead, I'm learning that name and form and personal history--nefesh and ruach--depend on awareness for their existence! In other words, all is rooted in and dependent upon a foundation of bornless awareness, the Father.

When you post then that "Christ is the image and likeness of the Living Father in us, and the Holy Spirit is our light and life, and receiving Christ we receive our being in the Father, the Light Continuum," I have much more to regard and contemplate how very vast Christ actually is, which is deeply appreciated.

May all come to the remembrance of the awareness of the Father in which all lives, moves, and is.

Elder Gideon+

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Being in the Father

#5 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun May 22, 2011 8:53 am

Shalom!

Thank you Malachi for the blessing given through these most sublime teachings! May they bless all who read and contemplate them. Thank you Elder Gideon for initiating such a beautiful conversation. Upon reading and contemplating I hear the following,

Our True Being is Being in the Father. Without the truth of Being in the Father we are perishable which seems to be partial. This partial being is composed of Nefesh and Ruach without the influence of Neshamah. What I am hearing here is that when we receive Christ and the Holy Spirit we receive the fullness of being. Without Neshamah taking up Nefesh and Ruach it seems they are left out there to be taken up by ignorance. This appears pointed to in another place in the Gospel of Truth,

“But the Father is perfect. He knows every space that is within him. If he pleases, he reveals anyone whom he desires by giving him a form and by giving him a name; and he does give a name and cause to come into being. Those who do not yet exist are ignorant of him who created them.”

And then in another place we hear,

“Thus they were ignorant of the father; he is the one whom they did not see. Since there had been fear and confusion and a lack of confidence and double mindedness and division, there were many illusions that were conceived by them, as well as empty ignorance- as if they were fast asleep and found themselves a prey to troubled dreams.”

Without the influence of Neshamah, without receiving Christ and the Holy Spirit, Nefesh and Ruach seem to be the “Many illusions that were conceived by them.” These illusions are the ignorance of the Father and in fact they appear to arise as the ignorance itself. As Elder Gideon mentioned,

“I’m learning that name and form and personality, history, nefesh and ruach- depend on awareness for their existence.”

Their existence is Being in the Father and is completely dependent upon the Fathers knowledge of the “space” or place, Makom, that one is in the Father. What is most sublime here is that as one becomes aware through the reception of Christ which is said to be “the image and likeness of the living father in us” and the Holy Spirit which is “Our light and life”, it is as though the Father is revealing one by giving them a form and by giving them a name.

This movement reminds me of a grafted lemon tree. In this situation a fruit producing lemon is grafted onto a rootstock that is a vigorous grower. The vigorous rootstock mostly never produces fruit and if it does it is not good fruit. Often the rootstock reverts back to its old self, which is a non-fruit producing tree. In fact this old-self will take over the grafted fruit-producing tree completely and the tree will be left to a non-fruit producing tree with huge thorns.

It is as though the name given is the new, fruit-producing tree and this is Neshamah. The rootstock in this analogy would be the Nefesh and Ruach. With out a “New Name” as in a new tree that gives back, hence bears fruit, there is a reverting to a growth of ignorance. This ignorance cannot produce fruit and un-consciously proceeds to destroy any hint the fruit-producing tree.

This analogy does point to need of Nefesh and Ruach. As the rootstock, which is firmly planted in the earth, they have a tendency to keep generating. These bodies, personality, life display and intelligence continuously generates new experience until which time they can sustain the Neshamah, until they can act as a vehicle for the Neshamah. The rootstock will continuously generate endless life, whatever life is put in front of it. This endless ability to generate life and experience is what allows for the evolution into a vehicle suitable for the Neshamah, a vehicle suitable for the image of the Father.

May the full reception of Christ and the Holy Spirit dawn across the face of this great earth!

Many Blessings and Shalom!

Sarah+

Return to “The Gospel of Truth”