The Virgin Conception in Mother Wisdom (Imma Hokmah)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am

“The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called Son of God” (Luke 1:35).

This is a very beautiful and powerful verse, one that holds deep insight into secret mysteries of the Virgin Mother and Child.

First let us take notice that according to masters of the tradition the Word becomes flesh when the Holy Spirit comes upon Adonai Yeshua at the Joran River, the Holy Spirit bringing about the unification of the Word with him, the Incarnation of the Word. Here in this passage of the angel speaking with Mother Miriam it is said, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you,” and then it is said that “the power of the Most High (Elyon) will overshadow you.” With God’s help, may we understand this! Amen.

The angel speaks a prophecy of what is to come, for what is to transpire between the Holy Maiden and God Most High is so holy and so intimate that no other creature, not even the loftiest of angels, can be present in that place; indeed, for as proclaimed it is the space of a bridal chamber, the consummation of a Sacred Marriage of the Holy Mother and the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim). We might inquire how any mortal, any woman, could enter into such holiness and have such holiness enter into her; for a mortal, a human, it is impossible, but for God it is possible, through the Holy Spirit it is possible. Understand, as the Word of God was to become flesh when the Holy Spirit came upon Yeshua in his baptism, so when the Holy Spirit came upon Miriam the Wisdom of God became flesh in her, she becoming Incarnate Wisdom (Hokmah-Sophia). Thus, the Divine Nature and Being of Wisdom merged with and took up the human nature of Miriam, and as Mother Wisdom she was brought into the most intimate embrace of the Infinite and Eternal One and the Holy Child was conceived in her womb.

Look and see! First, the Holy Spirit came upon her, Wisdom merged with her and became flesh in her, and then through the power of the Most High - Elyon, she conceived, and the child in her womb was blessed and holy, the Word of God, the Son of God. So it came to pass that the ‘Virgin Mother,’ Mother Wisdom, conceived, gestated and gave birth to the Word Incarnate, the Son of God - the Messiah.

As we know, Elyon, and El Elyon, these are name of God corresponding with Keter, manifestations of the radiance of the Supernal Crown; and likewise, as we know, according to the vision of the Prophet Daniel, the Messiah emanates from the Ancient of Days (Atik Yomin), which the Holy Kabbalah teaches us corresponds with the interiors of Keter, the Supernal Crown. Essentially, the Holy Spirit blessed and sanctified Miriam, transforming her, divinizing her, and so empowering her that she might receive and hold an issuance of Elyon, the Supernal Crown, and it is by way of the power of Elyon that she conceives, having been fashioned as a fit and holy vessel through the Holy Spirit.

In this perhaps you may understand that the soul conceived in her holy womb was a pure emanation of the radiance of Keter, the Supernal Crown; hence, a soul that, indeed, was destined to incarnate the Living Word of God (Daver-Logos).

As you may recall, the Gospel of St. Phillip points to this secret mystery, saying of the conception of the Holy Child, “When has a woman ever conceive by a woman,” making reference to the feminine nature of the Holy Spirit. Indeed, she did not conceive by way of the Holy Spirit, but rather she was prepared for this conception in God by the Holy Spirit, for the conception occurred through the power of Elyon that ‘overshadowed’ her; hence, Yeshua Messiah as a pure emanation from God Most High, El Elyon.

There are two principle aspects of Wisdom, Mother Wisdom and Daughter Wisdom, ‘uncreated’ Wisdom and ‘created’ Wisdom, or Supernal Wisdom and Creation Wisdom; the Virgin Mother was the embodiment and personification of ‘uncreated’ Wisdom, the Wisdom of God that is pure emanation, bornless, supernal, primordial, inseparable from the Essence, Nature and Being of the Infinite and Eternal One. This is the esoteric meaning of ‘virgin’ among initiates of the Gnostic Path in our lineage, Mother Wisdom, primordial and supernal - the ‘Clear Light Nature’ that remains ever pure, pristine, never being marked, traced, tainted, stained, perverted or corrupted in any way, but which is the inmost essence of all living spirits and souls as they are in God Most High.

As we know, in our Christian Kabbalah the Holy Mother corresponds with Imma Hokmah (Mother Wisdom) and the interior Shekinah, and the Magdalene corresponds with the exterior Shekinah and Bat Hokmah (Daughter Wisdom); hence, in the Mother and Bride there is the manifestation ‘uncreated’ and ‘created’ Hokmah-Sophia, or Supernal Wisdom and Creation Wisdom, the fullness of Hokmah-Sophia, Wisdom, being personified and embodied in them. In this, perhaps, we may understand that the Holy Shekinah and Hokmah-Sophia are inseparable from one another, representing the Divine Feminine aspect of the Infinite and Eternal One (Ain Sof); yet each reveals distinct secrets of God Most High, or the Supreme, in the action of creation and revelation.

There is certainly more that may be said concerning esoteric mysteries of the ‘virgin conception’ and the Holy Mother as the personification and embodiment of Imma Hokmah - Mother Wisdom, but this seems enough for the beginning of a contemplation of Hokmah-Sophia as understood in our Christian Kabbalah.

May the Holy One gift us with wisdom and intimate knowledge of the Virgin Mother! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

Re: The Virgin Conception in Mother Wisdom (Imma Hokmah)

#2 Postby Marion » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 am

Shabbat Shalom Tau Malachi!

“The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you..."

Praise Be El Elyon for these teachings of Wisdom!
I was contemplating the meaning of the word "upon" in this verse. This verse says: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you..." Does "upon" mean, as you have said, merge with? And in this context, could we say this means the Holy Spirit became pi'nimi (embodiment)?

"...and the power of the Most High will overshadow you." Does "overshadow here, mean Makafin (encircling)? Mother Miriam embodies Sophia-Hokmah, and is encircled by El Elyon. In this way, was the Holy Mother brought into the womb of God Most High—El Elyon? Before she became the womb for the Son of God?

I am curious, if the "Son of God" has a meaning of "Son of Mother Wisdom" and "Son of Yahweh Elohim"? I'm reminded of the story of Bereshit, and how the breath of Yahweh Elohim moves over the face of the deep. Can we say that Yahweh Elohim moves over Sophia-Hokmah? We are told that the world was created for sake of the Messiah. I am wondering if this image in Bereshit is foreshadowing the movement of Yahweh Elohim overshadowing Sophia-Hokmah just before the conception and birth of Adonai Yeshua?

Yeshua is the Son of Sophia-Hokmah, Son of the Holy Mother. In this way, does his soul become joined with the soul of the world? And is this joining with the soul of the world part of the meaning of Messiah? In this, I'm hearing the Messiah as an emanation of God Most High in All creatures and All creation.

It also makes me think about this saying in the Secret Gospel of St. Mary Magdalene:

"4. A woman asked Mary, “Are you the one the Lord loved dearly?” Mary said, “The Lord loved the world, and he gave light and life to the world, so that no longer would anyone have to live in darkness. He loved me as the Soul of the World, so that embracing me he might embrace the world and uplift it to the bridal chamber. I am she whom the Lord loves, as is the soul of light in you. The one who finds me will find the Anointed, for I am the house in which the Lord dwells.”

In this way, would Mary Magdalene be the emanation of Bat-Sophia? So, the Son of God, joined with Bat-Sophia. Effectively uplifting Bat-Sophia into the Embrace of God Most High?

I'm also curious of Sophia-Hokmah and Bat-Sophia. I heard recently that Bat-Sophia is the points of light within and behind every cell of creation. Would Sophia-Hokmah then be the unmanifest potential within and behind each cell of creation? So somehow, in this play, does the light within and behind creation get uplifted into Sophia-Hokmah? That is, does the unmanifest potential behind creation become manifest?

It is also curious that the Holy Spirit first comes upon the Holy Mother before the conception of Yeshua, then at the Jordan river, the Holy Spirit came upon Yeshua. It makes me wonder if this is the divine destiny of all creatures and creation? As the 1st saying of the Secret Gospel of Mary says:

"Mary said, “If you know the Woman of Light, you will know your Mother and be reborn of the Mother Spirit as a child of light. Because the light is bornless, you will have eternal life.”

So, in giving birth to the Messiah, the Holy Mother gives birth to eternal life? and this is the divine destiny of All; to give birth to the Messiah in us—Eternal Life?

Praise be El Elyon of these Blessings and the empowerment of the Messiah, to be in God and with God, for the sake of All, Amen!

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Grace and peace to you in the Virgin of Light and her Holy Child, the Anointed One!

You have arrived a beautiful insight my sister, one to take into deep inward contemplation, for while there are some things we might speak and share concerning it, it ventures into things that cannot be spoken and so explained, but that are only revealed by God in the hearts and souls of those cleave to God in faith and love, and who are united with the Messiah in God Most High through Divine Grace.

Indeed, the Holy Spirit coming ‘upon’ Miriam indicates p’nimi, internalization, embodiment, of something of the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim), and in this the Holy Maiden is transformed, divinized, and is uplifted into the most intimate embrace of El Elyon, or Yahweh Elohim, being unified through the Holy Spirit with Hokmah-Sophia, Wisdom, primordial and supernal. In this way she is prepared, as it were, to conceive, gestate and give birth to the Christ-bearer; hence, to receive a pure emanation, influx, of the interior radiance of the Supernal Crown, the Light of the Infinite (Or Ain Sof).

Understand, when the Holy Spirit comes upon her she is drawn into the inmost level of the station of passing away, and she is uplifted, exalted, into those lofty supernal stations beyond, stations associated with the interiors of Binah-Understanding and Hokmah-Wisdom. It is in these stations and states that she conceives, and so indeed the child conceived is holy, emerging as a pure emanation of the interiors of ‘First Mystery,’ Keter-Crown. That the power of Elyon ‘overshadows’ her does imply makifin, encircling, transcendence, for as the Son, the Word, is not the ‘Father,’ or El Elyon, Yahweh Elohim, neither is the Mother, Wisdom; but she receives the emanation of El Elyon, Eheieh - the Word, into her womb, and she gives birth to the one destine to be the Christ-bearer, the Word made flesh. Mother Miriam gave birth to the Living Word that through the power of God Most High was conceived in her; and all in a great and supreme mystery, it is through the Holy Spirit coming upon Yeshua in the Sacred Jordan that the Incarnation of the Word is made complete.

If one gazes into this divine action of the Holy Spirit from the perspective of heaven of heavens, the Pleroma of Light, they will find that, all in a mystery, the Holy Spirit coming upon Miriam and the Holy Spirit coming upon Yeshua is a single divine action, and a single event, as it were; hence, with, in and through the Mother and Child the fullness of the Holy Spirit is made manifest in the world, and through the Mother and Son, and the Holy Bride, the Holy Spirit was, and is, poured out upon all flesh, as foretold by the Prophet Joel, and other prophets of ancient Israel.

As perhaps you might intuit, if the Holy Spirit coming upon Miriam and Yeshua is a single divine action, though appearing as two movements in space and time, so it is with every occasion that the Holy Light and Spirit comes upon a faithful and spiritual person and the fullness of the Spirit of God is embodied in them, the Wisdom and Word of God being embodied in that holy person through the Spirit - it is this very same, single divine action of the Spirit.

Now this movement of the Holy Spirit is indeed the fulfillment of the intention of God Most High at the very outset of creation when the Spirit of God moved over the surface of the deep, the primordial waters, and there was the utterance, “Let there be light,” that light which the masters of the tradition have said is stored up for the righteous, those destined to receive the Messiah, the Anointing of the Holy Light and Spirit. Understanding the name Miriam sharing the same root as the Hebrew word for ‘bitter waters,’ Marah, so she is the ‘waters’ over which the Spirit of God moved and into which the fullness of the Spirit entered, fulfilling the original intention of Yahweh Elohim for the realization and embodiment of the fullness of the Spirit, and the corresponding revelation of Word and Wisdom - true knowledge of God through oneness or conscious union with God.

As has been said, Mother Miriam is the personification of Primordial and Supernal Wisdom, and the Magdalene, the Daughter, the Holy Bride, is the personification of Creation Wisdom, and the Soul of the World. Understand, through unification with the Son, the Groom, the Daughter, the Holy Bride, is unified with the Holy Mother - the innate unity of Mother Wisdom and Daughter Wisdom, Primordial Wisdom and Creation Wisdom, is realized; hence, the enlightenment and liberation of souls in Christ, Messiah.

Just as Nukva-Female, Bat-Daughter, Kallah-Bride and Imma-Mother (these feminine cognomens of Malkut) can all be understood as different stages or states of the realization and embodiment of the Holy Shekinah, so they may be understood as various stages or states of the awakening and realization of Hokmah-Sophia in creation - the ongoing actualization and realization of Creation Wisdom. ‘Female’ designates Creation Wisdom apart from the Word, the play of unconscious creative evolution, ‘Daughter’ designates Creation Wisdom in various interactions with the Word, the play of semiconscious creative evolution as more self-aware intelligent life emerges, ‘Bride’ designates the unification of Word and Wisdom, the fully conscious evolution of souls awakening and embodying the fullness of the Spirit of God and realizing their innate oneness with Yahweh Elohim, El Elyon, Eheieh; as souls enter into complete reintegration with the Infinite Light - ‘attain’ full enlightenment and liberation, so the Bride is called ‘Mother,’ Imma, the Daughter and Mother being completely unified in those holy and enlightened ones.

In this you may understand that these various personifications of Hokmah-Wisdom all indicate various stages, grades, in the development and evolution of souls, and their realization, their enlightenment.

Understand, from a Sophian Gnostic perspective, the Mother and Son, and the Magdalene, embody the same spiritual and supernal realization, the same knowledge of God, or enlightenment; but each holds a different place and has a different role in the revelation of the knowledge of God, or Living Presence of God.

Though many questions were asked and I don’t know that I’ve addressed them all, here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Holy Spirit. It seems good to go slowly with such a deep contemplation, slowly savoring, as it were, with a gaze into a few points of the mysteries at a time.

May we be blessed to realize and embody the fullness of the Holy Light and Spirit! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Single Divine Action

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Shabbat Shalom, Tau Malachi and Marion:

Many thanks, Marion, for your lovely question, and to Tau for elaborating this holy mystery.

If one gazes into this divine action of the Holy Spirit from the perspective of heaven of heavens, the Pleroma of Light, they will find that, all in a mystery, the Holy Spirit coming upon Miriam and the Holy Spirit coming upon Yeshua is a single divine action, and a single event, as it were; hence, with, in and through the Mother and Child the fullness of the Holy Spirit is made manifest in the world, and through the Mother and Son, and the Holy Bride, the Holy Spirit was, and is, poured out upon all flesh, as foretold by the Prophet Joel, and other prophets of ancient Israel.

If I may, I’m hearing something of the greater arc of the gospel of the apostles that depends upon Mother Miriam becoming the wisdom made flesh. While I’m mindful of the great prophet and emanation of Hokmah-Sophia Mother Miriam was, I have renewed respect for the way she opened. From her, this entire mystery of emanation described by the Risen Savior in Pistis Sophia shines with new dimensionality:

Rejoice then and exult, for when I set out for the world, I brought from the beginning with me twelve powers, as I have told you from the beginning, which I have taken from the twelve saviors of the Treasury of the Light, according to the command of the First Mystery. These then I cast into the womb of your mothers, when I came into the world, that is those which are in your bodies today (I,7).

While I’m aware the soul of the Messiah emanating from Elyon is its own distinct grade, there is a most intriguing relationship with this power of Messiah sending the emanation of the Twelve Powers into the wombs of the apostles’ mothers. I suppose this discussion is shifting my perception of the mystery of the conditions of emanation associated with the gospel: the Word and Wisdom both made flesh.

As perhaps you might intuit, if the Holy Spirit coming upon Miriam and Yeshua is a single divine action, though appearing as two movements in space and time, so it is with every occasion that the Holy Light and Spirit comes upon a faithful and spiritual person and the fullness of the Spirit of God is embodied in them, the Wisdom and Word of God being embodied in that holy person through the Spirit - it is this very same, single divine action of the Spirit.

The single action you describe, Tau Malachi, between the coming of the Spirit upon Mother Miryam and Adonai Yeshua, we may reasonably extend to the anointing of all the apostles. As the Spirit prepared Mother Miryam and Yeshua in their respective initiations, so also are these words in the Gospel of John more nuanced:

Now he said this about the Spirit, which believers in him were to receive; for as yet there was no Spirit, because Jesus was not yet glorified (7:39),

and

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send [Her] to you (16:7).

These verses startle me in a new way. For the disciples to fully receive the single action that initiated the gospel—the Wisdom made flesh in Miriam to conceive and birth the Word made flesh—continues with the apostles. Only, Yeshua’s appearance must depart for the full emanation of the apostles to transpire.

How does the single action of emanation interact with Yeshua’s teaching of the conditions of emanation for the disciples?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

SorellaRoselyn

#5 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 am

Thank you all for sharing your insights into the play of Mother and Daughter Wisdom as personified in Mother Miriam and Lady Magdalene. I am always captivated by their shared bond and the play of the Holy Spirit between them.

I know this tradition doesn't speak much on the legend of Saint Sarah; daughter of Yeshua and Magdalene, but I can't help but be stirred by the image of how her story continues this evolving process of Mother and Daughter being united. As Tau Malachi spoke about how first we have Daughter Wisdom personified in Magdalene, she can only be united with the Mother through becoming one with the Groom - whereas the Son is already one with Mother and Father. Following from this, in the legend of Magdalene and Sarah, we have an image of Mother-and-Daughter Wisdom fully united from the conception of the Bride who has journeyed from Daughter to Mother. Just as Yeshua was born to a personification of the Holy Mother, as was Sarah (and Michael, but Sarah completes the female version of the Mother and Child mystery). The daughter of Messiah feels like such a prophetic vision of the Second Coming and the awakening of the Daughter Wisdom in the world.

There is also the image of Grandmother (Mariam), Mother (Magdalene) and Maiden (Sarah) which reflects the "triple goddess" mystery of the Divine Feminine found across so many religions, including Sophia.

Praise be to the Lady.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Grace and peace to you from God Most High!

There is something to be shared of the emanation of the Messiah from Elyon, or from the interiors of Keter, Atik Yomin - the ‘Ancient of Days,’ and what is said in Pistis Sophia of Christ bringing forth the twelve powers of the twelve saviors, along with the soul of Elijah, and setting them into their mothers wombs. With God’s help may we consider this secret mystery, and perhaps through grace be blessed with some insight. Amen.

First, of course, in the Gnostic Path when we speak of Christ, Messiah, we are speaking of the Cosmic Christ, the Universal Messiah, and it is the Cosmic Christ that we ‘search’ the Holy Scripture for, but more so that we seek to acquire knowledge of through direct spiritual and mystical experience, through experiences of intimate nearness and oneness. In a similar fashion, when speaking of Hokmah-Sophia we are speaking of Cosmic Sophia, Universal Hokmah; hence, the Holy Mother as Primordial and Supernal Wisdom.

Now, as has been said, the soul of the Messiah emanates from the interiors of Keter, Atik Yomin, and so from within Elyon, or El Elyon; thus, all in a great and supreme mystery, the emanation of the Soul of the Messiah - the Cosmic Christ, comes from a secret, hidden, movement of God within Godself, within the Concealed of the Concealed. Understanding the Sefirot of the Tree of Life, generally speaking, Keter corresponds with the Essence of God, Hokmah corresponds with the Nature of God and Binah corresponds with the Being of God; as we know, the Supernals are an unfathomable unity, inseparable from one another, and though attributed in this way among the Supernals, these qualities of Essence, Nature and Being are within one another, and in our esoteric contemplations they tend to swirl. However, when it is said that the Messiah emanates from Atik Yomin, this implies an emanation of the Essence of God Most High, the Supreme, and when in the Pistis Sophia the Risen Messiah speaks of having drawn the twelve powers of the twelve saviors into the wombs of the apostles’ mothers and joined them with their souls, this indicates that the Messiah brings forth the spiritual essences, the holy sparks, of all creatures, all creation. Understand, the inmost essence, the divine spark, of every living spirit and soul in heaven and on earth is a manifestation of something of the Essence of God Most High; thus, when the Soul of the Messiah emanates from the Essence of the Most High, in the Soul of the Messiah are the essences of all things, all creatures, in heaven and on earth as they are in God Most High, the Infinite and Eternal One.

Along with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and the speaking, revelation, of the Word, and the awakening and realization of Wisdom, so there is this bringing into spirits and souls their spiritual essences, their divine sparks; hence, knowledge of who and what they are in God, the True Light, and through this knowledge of God - True Gnosis.

Understand, the Soul of the Messiah is in the womb of the Holy Mother, all of this is in her holy womb, which became, as it were, the dwelling place of God (El); and through her, Mother Wisdom, the matrix of a new creation - a new heaven, new earth and new humanity, there is this regeneration of creatures, living spirits and souls, brought forth through her, all through the power of the Most High, the Supreme.

Here it must be said that the salvation that is in Christ, Messiah, is not just salvation of human beings, but in fact of all creatures, from within all realms, worlds and universes of creation - very truly, Christ, Messiah, is cosmic, universal! As such, it isn’t surprising that Mother Miriam is often called Imma Gadol, ‘Great Mother’ - connoting ‘Universal Mother.’

These verses that you cite from the gospel, my brother, relate quite deeply to the secret mysteries of the ‘virgin conception’ and the Holy Mother and Child that we are contemplating, First, let us understand that the labor pains of the Holy Mother did not end with the birth of Adonai Yeshua, but rather, spiritually, metaphysically, her pangs of labor in giving birth extended through the passion and crucifixion, and as with any noble mother, the pain and suffering of her child was her own. Here we might recall that according to the gospels she was present and witnessed the crucifixion, and though as a great prophet she may have held the knowledge and understanding of what was intended and ordained by God Most High, and what was to transpire through the cross, nevertheless her pain, her grief, her sorrow must of been extreme beholding the fate of her son; and perhaps even more so in her knowledge of the bondage of ignorance that was on full display, and knowledge of the immeasurable suffering it causes, and the killing, not just of another prophet, but the Son of Humanity and Son of God. It has been said by some masters of the tradition that the Holy Mother gave birth to her child without pain, but that her pain in giving birth was this, the Passion and Cross.

I do not know, save that the Holy Mother reveals it to a soul, that anyone can comprehend her ‘vision of sorrow’ and her deep empathic suffering with all creation, in all creation, as all creation; but then, experiencing such depths of sorrow, grief, suffering, how great was her jubilation, her joy, in the revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, and witnessing the outpouring on all flesh, all creation, of the Holy Light and Spirit - the Essence and Spirit of God?

Many good Christians have lost, for the most part, the mysteries of Christ, the Gospel, in pursuit of the ‘historical Jesus,’ and in this pursuit, many have made of ‘Jesus’ something like a demigod; likewise, fixated on the ‘historical Jesus’ many lose sight of his humanity, focusing only on his divinity, or lose sight of his divinity, focusing only on his humanity. In that vain pursuit the true mysteries of Christ, the Cosmic Christ, the Universal Messiah, and the corresponding Word and Wisdom of God, are lost. Understand, aside from the mysteries of the ‘rite of ransom,’ or ‘sin offering,’ the movement through the crucifixion to the resurrection and the revelation of the Risen Messiah was the revelation of the Cosmic Christ, the Universal Messiah - the truth and reality of the Messiah. There really was no other way for this to be revealed and received, not even by his inmost disciples; but through this Divine Action they were opened to the Pleroma of Light and Light Transmission embodied in him, and they were prepared to receive that Holy Light and Spirit in full.

There is something more though. Listen to what the Master said: ‘Unless the ‘historical Jesus’ disappears the Cosmic Christ cannot appear and be revealed!’ Do understand, the knowledge, gnosis, of the Cosmic Christ, the Universal Messiah, is awareness of the Christ, the Messiah, in you, me, everyone and everything - all creation; hence, “…split a piece of wood and you will find me…” (Thomas 77). If Adonai Yeshua had remained in the world the disciples would have continued to look to him, the human being, and not searched within so deeply to find the indwelling Christ, Messiah, in themselves, and fully integrate the Holy Light and Spirit into their hearts and souls, minds and lives, and experienced the realization of their Christ Self, Divine Self - the Divine I Am (Anoki, Eheieh).

As much as for the sake of the full outpouring of the Holy Spirit, this Divine Action was for the sake of the reception and realization of their unique essences, divine sparks; hence, the realization and embodiment of who and what they were, are, and forever will be in God, the True Light.

Do you suppose that the Mother’s labor pains continue with us, but then so also her jubilation as we are reborn from above, from heaven and God?

God is revealed to us as Christ, Messiah, God is revealed to each of us as ourselves, the Christ or Divine Self; hence, to know God, you must know yourself, for that is how God reveals and gives Godself to you.

As we know, there is something of the play of ‘Jesus’ disappearing in moments of inner grades of Light Transmission, for in those moments the holy apostle, holy tzaddik, ‘disappears’ in the Light-presence, but then so also do we; and in inmost grades of Light Transmission there is only the Pleroma of Light, no self and other, no separation - the Oneness of God, the True Light.

In this we may understand that as Yeshua must pass away for us to receive the fullness of the Spirit, so also must we pass away - then Christ, Messiah, is known in essence, nature and being; hence, an experience of Christ Consciousness or God Consciousness.

On this matter, for the moment, this seems enough.

Now concerning St. Sarah. It is not that we don’t speak of her, we have an oral tradition and teachings of her, and these are shared at times in the midst of speaking teachings with companions in circle, or in the power of the moment when the Spirit is moving and a companion inquires. It is just that, as yet, nothing of them has
been written as it has with the Magdalene and Yohanan the Baptist. In our tradition, as you noted sister, the Magdalene gives birth to twins, a son and daughter, St. Michael and St. Sarah, and as ‘twins’ co-equal and sharing in the same anointing, and the stories surrounding them relate to the Gnostic Apostolic Succession, and specifically to lineages flowing from the Holy Bride, and likewise they do indeed relate to teachings concerning the Second Coming of the Messiah. Their stories tend to be deeply interwoven in our lineage. This year as we celebrate the eight Holy Feasts we have taken up mysteries of those feasts as they may be understood in the context of the Gospel of the Second Coming. Who knows, perhaps this year the Spirit might move and inspire some of the teachings and stories about them to be written, given they correspond with mysteries of the Second Coming; but who knows, God knows, and we shall see what is ordained in the Most High. Apart from a movement of the Holy Spirit such writings cannot rightly done, so with prayer we shall wait upon the Spirit.

Here we can share that the Holy Bride giving birth to twins, this ventures into the mysteries of the union of Mother and Daughter Hokmah-Sophia, and likewise mysteries of the Bride becoming the Mother; having ‘twins,’ a son and a daughter, implies giving birth to the fullness of the Human One, female and male, and points to co-equality of female and male in the Light Transmission that is within the Gnostic Apostolic Succession.

So through Miriam, the Magdalene and Sarah, Grandmother, Mother and Maiden are represented, indeed, and there is something to be said of Grandmother Wisdom. First, in our teachings Grandmother is used to indicate Primordial Wisdom, and when this is done Mother indicates Supernal Wisdom, and then Daughter Creation Wisdom. When the Holy Bride gives birth, becoming the Holy Mother, Miriam does hold that space of Grandmother, certainly so!

There is something more, though, in the contemplation of Miriam as ‘Grandmother.’ As we have shared, unified with Wisdom, primordial and supernal, she is drawn into a most intimate nearness, embrace, of Elyon, the Most High, and from Atik Yomin, the ‘Ancient of Days,’ the Soul of the Messiah is emanated into her holy womb. Grandmother Wisdom, Primordial Wisdom, implies the Wisdom of the Ancient of Days, Ancient One - so Grandmother, ‘Ancient Mother.’

As we expand upon the mysteries of the Mother and Child, eventually no doubt we will venture into mysteries of the Holy Bride becoming Mother, and secret mysteries of their respective manifestations of Motherhood as personifications of Shekinah and Hokmah-Sophia.

I’m inclined to pause here and wait and see what might arise next.

Praise the Holy Womb of our rebirth, Mother Wisdom! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

SorellaRoselyn

#7 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Thank you again for sharing your insight. Forgive my error, I had only read about St. Michael in this tradition. I agree that the image of Lady Magdalene giving birth to twins, male and female, is just as much a perfect image of the Christ Child being attainable for both genders.

I do so enjoy reading about the mysteries of the divine feminine in this path. In far too many Christian, including Gnostic, groups I've come across, the sacred feminine is claimed to be elevated, only to then limit Her by reducing Her role to simply how She relates to the masculine; a wife to a King, a mother to a Son - roles which, for many centuries, were the only way women were regarded as valuable. I appreciate what this group teachings in how Divine Wisdom interacts with Herself in Her various states as well as the male divinity. While Her union and relationship with the masculine is important, the interaction and relationship between Mother and Daughter/Bride, Grandmother and Grandaughter and so on show a beautiful, evolving play of the divine feminine that's reflected in women's own worth and relationships among each other, not just their value to men. This is why I love exploring mysteries of the Magdalene beyond just her union with Yeshua; such as her bond with Mother Mariam, Magdalene and her disciples such as Salome, how her relationship with her earthly mother contrasts greatly to that with her own daughter.

I greatly appreciate the ongoing oral tradition and lessons in this path and look forward to what the Holy Spirit will continue to inspire in our hearts.

Praise God for these revelations.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Blessings to you in the Holy Light of the Mother and Child, the Wisdom and Word of God!

Recently, in another thread speaking of the ‘Word made flesh,’ I shared that the process of the Word made flesh is ongoing, that in the Body of Messiah, Anointed Community, the Word is being made flesh, embodied, and will continue to be ‘made flesh’ throughout all time until the end of days; hence, the Word is being made flesh in us today. If, indeed, the Word has been made flesh, then so also Wisdom, and just as the Word continues to be made flesh, so also Wisdom is being ‘made flesh.’

Earlier we pointed our that the Holy Spirit coming upon Miriam and coming upon Yeshua was a single divine action from the perspective of the Pleroma of Light, the Supernal Abode, and so also the Holy Spirit coming upon us; and it may be said that the Holy Spirit came upon all humanity, and more so, all creatures, when She came upon Miriam and Yeshua. As has been said in this discourse, through the Holy Spirit Wisdom was unified with Miriam, and we may say, ‘made flesh’ in her, and the Word was unified with Yeshua, ‘made flesh’ in him; so receiving the Holy Light and Spirit - the Spirit coming upon us, through the Holy Spirit the Word and Wisdom are unified with us, ‘made flesh’ in us; hence the generation of the Body of Messiah, Anointed Community (“Church”). Just as with the Holy Spirit, when the Wisdom and Word of the Most High (Elyon) was unified with and embodied in Miriam and Yeshua, so unified with all humanity, and through humanity all creatures.

Now, Miriam was the Mother of the Messiah, and Primordial Wisdom, Supernal Wisdom, was the Mother of the Soul of the Messiah, so in Miriam we have the Holy Mother of the Body and Soul of the Messiah, and this corresponds with Anointed Community and the Light Transmission within it, if indeed a spiritual community is alive in the Spirit, having the anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit. She is the Mother of Anointed Community, the Mother of us all in the Holy Spirit.

As Mother Miriam is the Mother of Anointed Community (“Holy Church”), so the Magdalene, the Holy Bride, as the Apostle of Apostles, is the Mother of Gnostic Apostolic Succession, and so Mother of the Light Transmission, and in this we find that the Mother and Daughter, or Mother and Bride, swirl, understanding that the Holy Bride also become Holy Mother.

We have spoken of the unification of Mother Wisdom and Daughter Wisdom through the Word, the realization of One Wisdom of God Most High, non-dual, through the experience of pure radiant awareness, or ‘non-dual gnostic awareness’; this is the intended fruit of Anointed Community, or Gnostic Community, and the play of Light Transmission, this dawn of Supernal Consciousness, true Christ Consciousness.

The completion of this movement in the world, or the ‘seal’ of it, is in the Magdalene, the Holy Bride, manifest as Holy Mother. All in a great and supreme mystery, when the Holy Bride becomes Mother, there is no separation between Mother and Bride, Mother and Daughter, and we may say in this movement of actualization and realization they complete and fulfill one another.

It is not through giving birth to the Son that the Virgin Mother is holy and enlightened, but rather it is through the Holy Spirit and Wisdom, and by the power of the Most High overshadowing her, understanding that Elyon transcends ‘male’ and ‘female,’ and all duality, though holding the potential of all of the various Divine Attributes and principles of creation inwardly. In a similar fashion, it is not that Magdalene may have given birth that makes her holy and enlightened, but rather, it is through the Holy Spirit, and the realization and embodiment of the Word and Wisdom - the power of Elyon, the Supreme.

If a woman or a man is holy and enlightened, and so embodies Christ or God Consciousness, whether in spiritual or supernal realization, it is through Divine Grace, Supernal Grace - the power of God Most High, the Infinite and Eternal One.

Understanding this, the Mother, the Bride, take up the spiritual labor of co-preacher and co-redeemer, each according to their call, their works ordained by El Elyon in this world and life, as with the Son, Yeshua.

There is, in truth, a matrix of souls through which the coming of the Messiah transpires, holy women and holy men, and the Messiah - the anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit, is not isolate to Yeshua, but is realized and embodied in each as the Most High wills and ordains, all according to their unique essence, divine spark - the Divine I Am in them.

Concerning the play of Initiation in Messiah - Light Transmission, it needs to be said that in the inner grade of Light Transmission, and more so the inmost grades, there is no difference in the movement of the Holy Light and Spirit, or ‘Shekinah of Messiah,’ whether a woman with a woman, a man with a man, a woman with a man, or a man with a woman; it is an energetic revelation of the reality of the Human One of Light, and so the Pleroma of Light, and as a holy apostle and their spiritual companion pass away in the experience of this intimate nearness and oneness with God, the True Light, so also ‘female’ and ‘male.’ Yet we can say that every movement of Light Transmission is unique, and each is as though for the very first time, and in the diversity of appearances of Light-bearers, so many revelations of the Glory and Beauty of God, and actions of the Mercy and Compassion of God through holy women and holy men.

There is a certain truth: God never repeats Godself in revelation, not from one individual to another, nor from one time to another, but every revelation is unique and individual, a most intimate exchange between the soul and God. Truly, God is great! Praise the Holy One!

These were a few thoughts the Spirit would have me share today, extending our contemplation.

Holy One, may we realize the Great Natural Perfection You have woven us from, the Womb of Primordial Wisdom! Amen.

Imma Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bevan

#9 Postby Bevan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:42 pm

Shabbat Shalom! I'm grateful for the metaphysical mysteries of the First Coming shared that point to the Second.

In the canonical scriptures we hear of the Word, Father and the Son, but infrequently of Wisdom, the Mother and Daughter. I understand this speaks of the First Coming and the later of the Second. I can also see how this is a single movement so that the Word means both the Logos and Sophia. In dualism they are separate and distorted. Yet, to contemplate Wisdom and the feminine greatly deepens the meaning of the Word and the masculine.

Nukva-Female, Bat-Daughter, Kallah-Bride and Imma-Mother hold the power of creative change (creation and destruction) in different states and stages for physical and spiritual evolution and realization. I am curious about the statement,
‘Female’ designates Creation Wisdom apart from the Word, the play of unconscious creative evolution
I'm wondering about the foundation of enlightenment in the play of male and female. What does ‘male’ indicate distinct from Wisdom? Is there something of ‘being’ and unconscious potential in male? Does female hold the ever ’becoming’ and embodiment of this potential?

May Wisdom be restored in the people and the land!
Bevan.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Grace and peace to you from the Holy Mother and Child in El Elyon!

There is a stirring in my heart that I’m inclined to share.

When we speak of the Mother and Daughter, or the Mother and Bride, it needs to be understood that inwardly they are inseparable from one another, and in reality we are speaking of One Hokmah-Sophia; it is the same as when we speak of Imma Shekinah or Kallah Shekinah, the interior and exterior Shekinah, there is in truth One Holy Shekinah of the Infinite and Eternal. There are, though, these different aspects of Hokmah-Sophia and the Holy Shekinah, corresponding with various Divine Attributes and Actions, or various manifestations of the Wisdom and Divine Presence of Infinite and Eternal One.

Now, as we know, the Holy Mother Mother encompasses, contains, the Female (Nukva), Daughter (Bat) and Bride (Kallah), and the Mother, as it were, who is within the Female, Daughter and Bride, is the call, the impulse, of the Female remembering herself as the Daughter, the revelation of the image of the Mother showing the Daughter herself, for the Daughter is the image of her Holy Mother, and the ‘substance’ of the Holy Mother, Hokmah-Sophia, primordial and supernal. This awakening, this remembrance, stirred by the Mother, generates in the Daughter the desire, the passion, to be as the Holy Mother, or to become Mother; hence, the generation of the Holy Bride and her passion seeking her Beloved and entering into the embrace of her Beloved, or conscious union with her Beloved (the Word). Conceiving, gestating and giving birth, the Bride comes into being as the Holy Mother, Daughter and Mother realized in conscious union, realization of the Clear Light Nature, or Absolute Oneness of El Elyon, the Supreme.

These changes in Creation Wisdom, of course, correspond with the evolution of life towards the Highest of Life; hence, the development and evolution of living spirits and souls into greater and greater self-awareness and intelligence, and so an increasing mindfulness, awakening or presence of awareness, life emerging from a state of deep unconsciousness into a full conscious state able to recognize and realize the Sacred Unity underlying all creatures and creation, and able enter into a conscious union with the source of all, El Elyon, Eheieh.

Previously we spoke of Grandmother Wisdom, and as was said, when the Daughter, the Bride, ‘gives birth, becoming the Mother, so the Holy Mother becomes Grandmother. Understand, at the outset of creative evolution living spirits and souls, and their prototypical forms, ‘exist’ in the primordial and supernal dimensions, universes, as non-manifest potentials, and so it is that spirits and souls remain in this state of non-manifest entities until they are called into being, God Most High uttering them into being through the original commandment to all creatures, ‘Be.’ When spirits and souls come into being, and they develop and evolve through a journey of many lives, and then awakening, and entering into the experience of oneness, conscious union with God, this divine and supernal potential is actualized and realized - embodied, and so made manifest; when this happens, spirits and souls then appear in the Supernal Abode, no longer an unrealized potential, ‘non-manifest,’ but actualized and so manifest in the Holy One. This corresponds with the generation of the World-To-Come in the Pleroma of Light, and this process of actualization, realization and appearance in the World-To-Come, or the ‘true kingdom of heaven,’ is alluded to by Adonai Messiah when he says to his disciple, “I go to prepare a place for you.” This ‘change’ in the Supernal Abode of spirits and souls actualized and realized - enlightened and liberated, corresponds with Grandmother Wisdom. In this, perhaps, you may understand that Grandmother Wisdom corresponds with the continuum of holy and enlightened ones when pass into full reintegration with the Light of the Infinite - those having attained the Great Exodus, or Great Liberation.

Now just as the Female, Daughter and Bride are in the Holy Mother, so also are Male, Son and Groom - the Word of God. The Word of God (Daver/Logos) corresponds with the intelligence, the presence of awareness, through which Creation Wisdom becomes conscious, through which the Daughter is unified with the Mother; hence, through which spirits and souls awaken and return to be One - reintegrating with the Infinite Light. So in the Gospel of John it is said of the Word, he is the ‘life and light’ of all things, all beings, all people, the awakening of Holy Wisdom, the awakening and realization of God in all things - God Consciousness.

At the outset of creation the Word and Wisdom of God - Logos and Sophia, are inseparable and are one, unified in God Most High; such is the reality of the Word and Wisdom primordial and supernal (Adam Kadmon, Atzilut). In the divine action of creation, with the utterance of creation and creatures into being, all in a mystery, Word and Wisdom are ‘separated’ and made distinct, rather like we hear with the First Human One being separated into male and female, Adam and Havvah (Eve). This is the play of the Word and Wisdom in the matrix of creation, the Realm of Perud-Separation (Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah).

The Holy Mother reveals the image of Herself to the Daughter, and so, as has been said, in that the Daughter is the image of the Mother, it is a revelation of the Daughter to herself, stirring her to become her True Self in full - ‘Mother.’ In this revelation of the Mother to the Daughter, so Mother Wisdom gives birth to the Word, emanates the Word, into creation and this play of awakening and returning is set into motion - the redemption, salvation, of the Soul of the World, the realization of Creation Wisdom. All of this is brought forth with, in and through the ‘Virgin Mother,’ and we may say that She continues in this labor of revelation and giving birth as spirits and souls receive the Word and Wisdom is awakened and realized in them - true enlightenment.

Understanding that in the Infinite and Eternal One, and at the outset of creation, the Word and Wisdom are one, inseparable from one another, reading the Gospel of John, for example, if in the beginning the Word was with God and was God, so also Wisdom; Word may also be read as Wisdom in that passage, and Wisdom is discussed in canonical Scriptures - the Old Testament, there are numerous passages to support this view, some directly speaking of Wisdom ‘with’ God at the outset of creation, Wisdom being the ‘foundation’ of creation, and Wisdom participating in the action of creating.

There is a treasury of teachings on Hokmah-Sophia in the Old Testament, and studying and contemplating them we can discover how wisdom is also spoken about in the New Testament, hidden in plain sight, as the saying goes. There are radical revelation of wisdom in Job, and then there are Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and the Song of Solomon, in which deep mysteries of wisdom are shared. If we look into the Catholic Bible we find even more books sharing knowledge of Wisdom.

Here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Mother Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

May the Holy Mother be revealed to us in all of her forms, the fullness of Divine Wisdom being gifted to us! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

SorellaRoselyn

#11 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:32 am

If I might ask to help my understanding, I've learned so far that the difference between Daughter and Bride is about the evolving nature of awareness in the Soul. The Daughter is the semi-conscious, learning aspect, whereas the Bride is the one who has found her Beloved (Logos) and has become aware, enlightened, but not yet transcended to the fullness of Mother. I am curious now to understand the difference between Son and Bridegroom; what do those two levels of the Logos / Male's evolving nature mean?

Thank you and Our Blessed Mother's Spirit for these wonderful teachings.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#12 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Grace and peace to you from the Holy One of Being, the Infinite One!

Your question is an important one sister, I rejoice that you brought it up, and I pray that the Mother Spirit, the Holy Spirit, might be with us and and bring forth some further insight into these deep mysteries of Divine Incarnation.

In a recent post that you wrote elsewhere, one that I happened to read in passing, you mentioned how the radiance of the Messiah pours forth through the Holy Daughter, the Holy Bride, and how apart from her the fullness of the Messiah would not be revealed and known. From a Sophian Gnostic perspective that’s quite true, the fullness of the Messiah is manifest through the unification of the Groom and Bride, and so in our gospel through Yeshua and Mirya, the Magdalene. Thus, just as we speak of Yeshua Messiah, so also Kallah Messiah, for the fullness of the Messiah - the Human One of Light, is embodied in them, and so manifest in all humanity, in men and women, male and female, just the same.

As we know, according to Genesis, creation comes into being through utterances of God (Elohim); hence, the speaking, expression, of the Word and Wisdom of God. The name of God, Elohim, that is used throughout the story of creation is very interesting, for it is a feminine noun with a masculine plural, so connoting motherhood and fatherhood, or the feminine and masculine, in the Eternal One (Yahweh). This is emphasized explicitly in the initial story of the creation of humankind in the image and likeness of God, Elohim, as male and female. If, indeed, the Word-Wisdom was ‘with God and was God,’ in the action of creation, and creation comes into being through the Word and Wisdom of God, and the ‘life and light’ of all things is, and the nature of all things, is the manifestation of Wisdom-Word, so this image and likeness, female and male, corresponds with a play of Wisdom and Word. In creative evolution, in the development of life, consciousness, or living spirits and souls, there is naturally a progressive actualization and realization of of the Wisdom and Word - a ‘love play’ between them, as it were, the culmination of which is a full and conscious union, and reintegration with the Light of the Infinite.

The souls of all creatures, all things, are emanations of the Infinite Light, or the Wisdom and Word of God, and just as Wisdom is within all creatures, all things, as an innate potential to be realized, so also is the Word; thus Male, Son, Groom indicate a parallel process in the actualization and realization of the Word with the actualization and realization of Wisdom.

Understand, among Sophian Gnostics, when we speak of the Christos, the Christos is understood as Logos and Sophia, Word and Wisdom. Thus, the coming of Christ, the incarnation of Christ, is the realization of Word and Wisdom unified, and reintegrated with the Most High, the Absolute Light. The entire matrix of creation, the entire play of creative evolution, labors towards this coming of Christ, this realization and embodiment of Christ - the awakening of Christ, or Logos and Sophia, in all creatures.

We might inquire, what is Wisdom without the Word? But then, what is Word without Wisdom?

In the Holy Mother and Child we may say the Wisdom and the Word emanate from ‘above,’ the eternal realm, to awaken the Wisdom and Word ‘below,’ in creation.

Now there is the Son born of Mother Wisdom, primordial and supernal, who embodies the realization of the One Soul - Soul of Messiah, Human One of Light, seeking his beloved, the Soul of the World, embodied, as it were, in the Daughter, the Holy Bride; through their embrace, through their union, so there is this coming, this awakening, of the Cosmic Christ, Universal Messiah, in this world; hence the realization and embodiment of the Word and Wisdom of God.

Now, speaking in anthropomorphic or human terms to acquire insight into deeper spiritual and metaphysical realities, when speaking of the Word as an awakening principle, it is akin to a man and woman uniting in love and the conception of a child, the issuance of the male setting into motion the generation of new life, the process of gestation and birthing in the female. Outwardly he does not appear to change, but she changes as she carries and brings forth a child; and yet, with, in and through her, the potential of the man is actualized, and more so, as she comes into being as a mother, so he comes into being as a father. This expresses something of the secret mystery of the interaction of Word and Wisdom, and an actualization and realization that occurs with, in and through one another in the generation of the Life Divine, or a new heaven and earth, and new humanity in Christ.

If we look into the life stories of Yeshua and Mirya we can see various cycles of evolution in this realization and embodiment of the Messiah, which culminates the revelation of the Universal Messiah in the resurrection and ascension, which is the fruition of the First Coming. There is a play of Male/Female, Son/Daughter and Groom/Bride as they walk with God and in God through their lives and come to embody the Messiah and Holy Spirit in full, and so it is to be with us, that we also are to pass through this stages of coming into being and embody the Messiah and Holy Spirit in full, just as our Elder Brother and Elder Sister did. This to say that what is actually meant by “Male, Son and Groom,” and by “Female, Daughter and Bride,” continues to transpire with us, the Word and Wisdom of God - the Living Presence of God, continuing to be ‘made flesh,’ realized and embodied with, in and through us.

So the Messiah has come, and is coming, and is to come. Praise the Holy One!

In speak of these secret mysteries, of course, we must remember the ultimate message, the ultimate purpose and intention of these Holy Tzaddikim and Holy Partzufim (Divine Personifications) ‘below,’ in the world. It is all for the sake of the remembrance, realization, of the innate oneness of living spirits and souls with the Infinite and Eternal One, the realization of the Divine I Am, Christ or God Consciousness; hence an actual enlightenment and liberation of spirits and souls. Of the Holy Partzufim we may say that they are vehicles of cleaving to the Invisible God, revelations of the various Attributes and Actions of the Most High, and of these Perfect Tzaddikim we may say that in them we have a revelation of who and what we are in the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim) and the way through which we might realize that Christ Self or Divine Self.

These are a few thoughts it is given for me to share today; I pray they might be of benefit to my sisters and brothers.

May many be blessed this day to see and hear something of the reality of the Cosmic Christ, Universal Messiah, and receiving the Word and Wisdom of God, be blessed to remember who and what they are in God, the True Light, and so be and become that holy and radiant I Am! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

SorellaRoselyn

#13 Postby SorellaRoselyn » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Thank you again for sharing these teachings.

I believe I'm understanding more of the symbolism of these aspects of God, and I feel a growing sense of compassion for the Son that is new to me. In understanding how the Daughter is the semiconscious, evolving nature of awareness before she becomes the Bride, I feel a great pang of sympathy for the Son in his anguish before he becomes the Groom. Of course speaking in terms of personification, as we know in truth God is one and the male/female aspects are constantly intermingling, if we go back to these stories that reflect the nature of the Daughter/Son/Mother/Father, I feel there is a way to look at the Son in another light than the perfect, almost stoic Saviour figure and instead include the mental anguish he endures when he has not yet been received by his sister-Bride. There are so many instances in scripture that come to mind of Lord Yeshua being terribly frustrated, almost angrily so, with his disciples even more so than with the non-believers and religious leaders who doubt him. He laments at Peter and the others when they don't see the true meaning of his teachings and as such he's not being properly received. There are times when I can almost picture him banging his head against a wall. This frustration stirs an image of a brilliant but isolated child, wishing to share what gifts he has, but cut off by a lack of socialising.

And then we contrast this with his overwhelming joy and relief when the apostles DO understand him correctly, but most definitely in the elation when he meets his sister-Bride in Mirya and he is fully received by her Wisdom, most evident perhaps in Pistis Sophia. It's in this instance that he 'grows' as it were from Son to Groom, just as she has evolved from Daughter to Bride. That feeling of bliss which comes from enlightening, which is as terrifying as it is beautiful, could be that shared experience of the Son's elation at finding his lost sister-Bride after he's wondered for so long 'alone', as well as the Daughter's own intense emotions.

God willing, I am making sense.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#14 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Grace and peace to you from the Holy One of Being!

Yes, indeed, Yeshua suffered in every way that we suffer, being fully human; the passion and crucifixion are the culmination of his suffering with us, but throughout his sojourn in life he shared in our sorrow and suffering in his own person, as well as in his deep empathy and compassion and sensitivity to people and creation. From our gnostic perspective, and in our experience of the Risen Messiah and the gospel we have received, Adonai Yeshua was, indeed, the Word made flesh, and so was fully divine, but also fully human, and it is this union of divinity and humanity in Adonai Yeshua, as well as the Mother and Holy Bride, that we see the very heart and essence of the teaching and message of the Holy Gospel; when his humanity, along with his divinity, is acknowledged and embraced, then along with the Savior there is also the understanding of the Gnostic Revealer - a teacher of the Path to Self-realization or Enlightenment, or a conscious union with the Divine. That this realization also became embodied in the Mother and Bride, and that it became embodied in others with and through the Mother, Son and Daughter, indicates the understanding of true salvation in the Gnostic Path as ‘Divine Gnosis,’ which is to say knowledge of God through the experience of oneness with God and the embodiment of the Divine Presence of God, the Messiah and Holy Spirit, or Word and Wisdom.

To begin with Yeshua was born as the eldest son of numerous siblings. if we look into the actual meaning of the Greek word for Joseph’s trade, so often translated as “carpenter,” implying a skilled craftsman, in fact the word means something more like a ‘laborer,’ and implies the lowliest of the peasant class, a person who would patch roofs, mend fences, and do all manner of unskilled labor. Thus, Yeshua was raised in poverty, and with poverty, social, political and religious oppression and injustice. As a child, he would have experienced illness as any other child, likely experienced hunger, and certainly a poor diet, and he encountered various persecutions, and he would have watched the weight of pervasive suffering of the community in which his family lived. As we know, according to one account, he and his family may have been immigrant refugees during some period of his childhood. In this it is interesting to note where God Most High sent the soul destined to become the Messiah, not into a noble upper class family, but the poorest peasant class.

Considering this, then we must understand that as any aspiring faithful and spiritual human being he had to labor and actively seek God, engaging in the journey of the path of return, the spiritual path, seeking a spiritual education, laboring in prayer and meditation, and all manner of devotions, and receiving the guidance of spiritual teachers. According to our gospel, Yohanan the Baptist was his final spiritual teacher - tzaddik, who helped facilitate his eventual realization, his coming into being as the Messiah. This is not, by any means, an easy journey if an individual is driven to seek full realization of oneness with God, there are terrible dark nights of the soul, and there are great sorrows and sufferings, along with all of the radiant and blissful experiences that arise. In the culmination of his realization, following the Holy Spirit coming upon him in the Sacred Jordan, we may consider his forty days in the wilderness and the temptation by Satan, the Adversary. Such an experience in the midst of it is not pleasant, not in the least.

Any prophet, any apostle, any messenger, any tzaddik, can bear witness to the intense trials and tribulations, and intense sorrows and sufferings they endure to bring the word of enlightenment or God to the people, as well as those who are their followers and even close disciples. How much more so in such a crucial and radical movement of the Spirit of God with the coming of the Messiah and the divine action of complete self-offering that was given to him?

Indeed, he expresses his frustration, exasperation, with the weakness of faith and the hardness of heart in the people of his generation, and often with spiritual companions close to him. In fact, in the Gospel of John, after having gathered a large following, then trying to share a inmost teaching with them, when most of them abandoned him because it was to ‘hard’ or crazy for them to hear and accept, he went home to his mother with those few who remain with him. When there his brothers encouraged him to go up with them to the festival in Jerusalem, but he refused to go, but then later he went ‘in secret.’ The story clearly suggests a deep sorrow, a deep frustration, and even a state of bewilderment in Adonai Yeshua at that time. It seemed the movement was going somewhere, but then suddenly it seemed to completely fall apart; on a human and spiritual level that would be painful and distressing, especially having such deep empathy and compassion for people as we know he had for them.

We need to understand, however, that in the experience of oneness with the Divine, or the experience of Christ or God Consciousness, such sorrow and suffering is very different than in the unenlightened condition; it is, in truth, not a sorrow or suffering for oneself, but for and with others, a sharing of their, as it were, with God and in God, aware of others within oneself and oneself in others, and seeing, hearing and feeling with God and in God and as God, the sorrow and suffering pervading creatures and creation in this way. Likewise we need to understand that this experience of sorrow and suffering in love and compassion, in oneness with God, is only one aspect of a vast array of experiences in a non-dual, meta-dimensional experience of Being-Consciousness-Force; joined with it is an ongoing communion with the ‘great luminous assembly (spirits of tzaddikim and angels), mystical ascensions of the soul into the seven heavens, and the heaven of heavens, the Pleroma of Light, and all manner of movements and perceptions in the Spirit of God.

In the experience of oneness with God, or Supernal Consciousness, though, it is painful to know that living spirits and souls are inseparable from the Living God, and to know how near God is to people - ‘nearer than they are to themselves,’ and yet see them bound up in the ignorance, the illusion of separation, and all the sorrow and suffering of the unenlightened condition, or ‘unredeemed state.’ Seeing this even with so many faithful and spiritual people, who though they seek God, are so very distracted and caught on the surface of things and the ignorance of this world is very painful if, indeed, one has love and compassion in the Messiah and Holy Spirit.

The purpose of seeking insight into the completely human experience of the Mother, Son and Bride, is to catch a glimpse of the possibility of the unification of the divine nature and human nature in us, and the awareness that through Divine Grace we are also to labor for the same spiritual and supernal realization and seek to embody the fullness of the Divine Presence as these holy and enlightened ones - that’s why they come, that’s why God sends them, as signs of hope and examples of what God intends to do for us.

These are a few thoughts I can share. Here I’m inclined to pause, abiding in the inward contemplation of silent love, to wait and hear what further revelations of the Holy Mother and Child might come in the Spirit.

May we be blessed to realize and embody the Human One of Light in us, the truth of our being as we are in the Infinite and Eternal One! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#15 Postby Marion » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi,

How marvelous, these contemplations; I am delighting in reading them all!

The name of God, Elohim, that is used throughout the story of creation is very interesting, for it is a feminine noun with a masculine plural… If, indeed, the Word-Wisdom was ‘with God and was God,’ in the action of creation, and creation comes into being through the Word and Wisdom of God, and the ‘life and light’ of all things is, and the nature of all things, is the manifestation of Wisdom-Word, so this image and likeness, female and male, corresponds with a play of Wisdom and Word. In creative evolution, in the development of life, consciousness, or living spirits and souls, there is naturally a progressive actualization and realization of the Wisdom and Word - a ‘love play’ between them, as it were, the culmination of which is a full and conscious union, and reintegration with the Light of the Infinite. 

When reading this, I saw the image of an atom—that which on a physical level, makes up all life. Atoms are a dynamic balance between the nucleus and the electrons surrounding it. There is a magnetism, and a dynamic balance of opposites here, as the electrons carry a negative charge and the protons in the nucleus carry a positive charge. I'm reminded in this of the discussion about Shamayim—heaven, that we had several years ago, being composed of fire and water. Can we say that this love play between Wisdom and Word is a similar play of opposites? I'm also wondering if something about this play of apparent opposites somehow creates the space where all life lives? In this regard, I've often wondered about the space between two magnets. Especially if they are strong magnets, there is this immense tension if you try and put two sides that are negative or two sides that are positive together. If you put a negative and a positive, they snap together and it can be very hard to pull them apart again. I'm getting this sense that all evolution, all creativity, and all creation exists in this dynamic balance of opposing forces.

Later on you say:
it is akin to a man and woman uniting in love and the conception of a child, the issuance of the male setting into motion the generation of new life, the process of gestation and birthing in the female. Outwardly he does not appear to change, but she changes as she carries and brings forth a child; and yet, with, in and through her, the potential of the man is actualized, and more so, as she comes into being as a mother, so he comes into being as a father. 

Reading this, I heard how Malkut gives back more than she receives in a new way. From what you've shared, Son gives to Daughter, then daughter, becoming Mother gives to Father. Another way of saying this is: Male gives to Female, then, becoming realized, Female gives to Male, much more than she originally received. In this I'm also considering how Mother gives Fatherhood to the Father! This is so mysterious and amazing because it completely takes away any pre-conceived hierarchy.

Does this in some way relate to the Holy Bride making herself lower in the first coming, until the world is ready to receive her in her full glory?

You also say:
So the Messiah has come, and is coming, and is to come. Praise the Holy One!

So when it is said “The world was created for sake of Messiah" Does it mean much more than Yeshua? Is this indicating the Messiah coming when each one of us come into being?

Praise You Holy One for your Word and Wisdom, may each one of us come into substantial being! Amen.

Shalom,
Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#16 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Grace and peace to you from Messiah Yeshua and the Holy Bride, Shekinah of Messiah!

Having Faith in the Cosmic Christ, having faith that things come into being through the Word and Wisdom of God, while indeed the Christ Spirit was fully embodied in Adonai Yeshua, the Christ Spirit is not isolate to him, but it pours out upon all humanity, all creation through him, and through the Apostle of Apostles, the Magdalene. Remember, according to our gospel the Word is embodied in Yeshua and Wisdom is embodied in Mirya, and together they embody the fullness of the Christ Spirit, the Holy Spirit, each embodying the Messiah, Anointing, with the Supernal Light and Spirit of God Most High (El Elyon).

As we have said from the outset of this discourse, first the Holy Spirit comes upon the Virgin Mother, and from her heart-womb the Word and Wisdom, the Holy Light and Spirit, shine forth as Yeshua and Mirya; in a great and supreme mystery, they are in the Holy Mother and the Holy Mother is in them, and the Christ Spirit is embodied, made manifest, in these holy people through the grace of God Most High. As we know, from them it passed into the first Anointed Community, the Holy Apostles and their disciples, and that Light Transmission continues in the world to this very day, an actual communication of the Holy Light and Spirit of God - the Christ Spirit. As the original Holy Apostles bore witness to the events of the Gospel, and to the revelation of the Risen and Ascended Messiah, so we bear witness today to the ongoing Light Transmission and revelation of the Risen Messiah and Shekinah of Messiah. We bear witness of what we have seen and heard and felt, the Truth and Light revealed to us by the Spirit of God and heaven, that Holy Light and Spirit having come to indwell us.

The First Coming is in Messiah Yeshua and the Magdalene, she heralding the Second Coming of the Messiah, which is with, in and through us; just as our Elder Brother and Elder Sister embodied the Spirit of God in full - Christ Consciousness, so also are we to embody the Christ Spirit in full, and in effect we are to be and become Christ, one Anointed by God Most High. This is our faith, and our knowledge of Christ - this is our gnostic gospel.

The entire intention, purpose, of the Divine Incarnation is that the Word and Wisdom of God, the Holy Light and Spirit of God, is to be embodied in us, in humanity and creation; hence, ‘God become a human being so that human beings might become God’ - so that souls might awaken and abide in conscious union with God. This, to us, is true salvation - Divine Gnosis, knowledge of God.

When it is said that the world was created for the Righteous One, the Messiah, this indicates the original intention of the Eternal God (Yahweh Elohim) in creating, that the Messiah might be revealed and embodied, the Spirit of the Messiah enlightening creatures, all living spirits and souls; hence, it is all for the sake of the ‘coming of the Messiah,’ which is to say so the there might be knowledge of God through union with God, the Absolute Light.

As we know, the First Coming was the revelation of the ‘Father’ and ‘Son,’ and quite naturally the Mother and Daughter were integral to it; but it is the Second Coming that is the revelation of the Mother - Motherhood of the One God, and the full reception of the Daughter, the Holy Bride. In the Second Coming there is a greater influx of the Supernal Light and Spirit, the Anointing, and so a greater movement of the realization of Christ or God Consciousness in the collective of humanity - more individuals being taken up by the Spirit of God. This naturally, though, happens in the midst of a greater darkness, for any Supernal Influx into this world generates greater light and greater darkness, essentially an amplification of all spiritual influences, divine, archonic and demonic; hence, to live in the Second Coming is to live in the End-Of-Days, or what may be called a period of ‘evolutionary crisis.’

In the revelation of God and realization of God Consciousness the cycles of revelation depend upon the evolution of the collective human consciousness. This is well reflected in the cycles of revelation recorded in the Old Testament and the radical leap that we witness in the New Testament with the First Coming of Christ. Considering the radical leap between the cycles of revelation of the Old Testament and the New Testament we may reasonably foresee that there will be an equally, if not greater, radical leap in the revelation of the Word and Wisdom of God in the Second Coming. As we understand it, the revelation of God is ongoing, and the idea of a “closed canon” is a complete contradiction to the reality and experience of a Living God and Living Spirit. Quite naturally, though, at any given point in space-time, in any given generation of humankind, based upon the development of consciousness in collective humankind and its inherent limits of receptivity to the revelations of God, any given cycle can only progress the knowledge and understanding of humankind so far before passing beyond what can be fully integrated and received. If you consider the First Coming of the Messiah, as it was the revelation of the spiritual essence of the law, and the teaching of a spirituality of direct experience, or personal, individual communion, and intimate nearness and oneness with God, and the knowledge of the ascension of souls, was difficult for many to fully hear and integrate. Though the co-equality of men and women was in the earthly ministry and teachings of Adonai Yeshua, and the Magdalene was exalted among the disciples, the full reception of the Holy Bride and acceptance of the co-equality of the feminine and masculine, or womanhood and manhood, was not possible over two thousand years ago in ancient Palestine. Likewise, though very clearly there is a play of the Motherhood of God in the revelation of the Messiah in the First Coming, it was not the time and place for the revelation of the Motherhood of God, but rather a further development and evolution of the collective human consciousness was necessary to open the way for greater knowledge and understanding of the One God, as Father and Mother, and beyond either ‘Father’ or ‘Mother.’

So the key issue is the development and evolution of the collective human consciousness in the world. As we have said, the Messiah, Anointing, was embodied in Yeshua and Mirya, and she was a co-preacher and co-redeemer with him, he taking up the outward role of Messiah, Lamb of God, Savior, and she taking up the outward role of Apostle of Apostles, holding and ‘anchoring’ the fullness of the Divine Presence of the Messiah in this world following the ascension of the Lord. Through her full reception and embodiment of the Spirit of the Messiah, so the matrix of the Holy Apostles came into being; and we may say that as Mother Miriam was the Mother of the Messiah, so the Magdalene was the Mother of the Holy Apostles, and in our eyes, specifically, Gnostic Apostles. Perhaps we may contemplate the children said to be born of the union of Yeshua and Mirya as literal, physical offspring, and perhaps on one level that may be the case; but there is something far more significant among Sophian Gnostics and their stories of two children called ‘Sarah’ and ‘Michael.’ The meaning of these two names are completely symbolic of experiences of initiation, or Light Transmission, among gnostics, and so are understood to refer to the Gnostic Apostolic Succession - a succession of Holy Apostles founded upon an ongoing embodiment of the Messiah and Holy Spirit, an actual Self-realization or Enlightenment, or experience of Christ or God Consciousness.

Always it must be remembered that Magdalene is not sacred and holy to us because she bore children to Yeshua. To us such a way of thinking is complete ignorance. She is sacred and holy because she was able to fully receive and integrate the Holy Light and Spirit - Messiah, and so embodied the very same realization or enlightenment as Yeshua, conscious union with God, the Absolute Light.

In that the Magdalene was able to embody the same spiritual and supernal realization as Adonai Yeshua, in that this Divine Presence appears as a woman and a man, she is the witness to us that the Messiah is not isolate to Adonai Yeshua, and more so that this spiritual and supernal realization - conscious union with God, is possible for all of us and is the intention of God for all of us - all creatures, all living spirits and souls.

I do not know that the Magdalene ‘lowered’ herself, but rather there was a swift division in the early community, some receiving and accepting the Holy Bride, and a deep mystical understanding of the Holy Gospel, and others unable, or unwilling, to receive and accept her so that in the formation of orthodoxy, and its manmade doctrines and dogmas, the Magdalene was demeaned, dismissed and ultimately rejected. With the rejection of her, in our view, the true meaning of the Gospel of Christ was lost amidst partial truths and their accompanying shadows, falsehoods. As an example, an extreme focus on the crucifixion and suffering of Christ arose, rather than a focus on the Risen and Ascended Christ, and revelations of the Risen Christ - the Cosmic Christ. This came with the rejection of the Magdalene, and with this a fixation on suffering with Christ, there came denial of the goodness of the body and life that God has given us, and rejection of pleasure in life, enjoyment in life, delight in living the Life Divine in Christ. This led to very strange and unhealthy ideas surrounding sexuality, nature, our environment, and so on, that completely distort the Holy Gospel. Essentially, with the rejection of the Holy Bride, the Magdalene, by religious authorities followers of the Way were swiftly put back under the burden of religious law, rather than the freedom of grace in Christ, and once again a religion of twoness, or separation from God, was taught, rather than teachings of a mystical spirituality of nearness to God and oneness with Christ in God, and the pleasure and enjoyment of living life fully in Christ.

In this, perhaps, you may understand that the full reception of the Holy Bride is a full reception of the Gospel of Truth, and we may say that the Second Coming is a time of a spiritual and mystical revival in the Holy Spirit, the Mother Spirit, as well as a greater revelation of the Gospel, the Word and Wisdom of God.

Concerning the Word and Wisdom of God, and the love-play of the Word and Wisdom. First, do understand that on a primordial and supernal level Word and Wisdom are inseparable from one another, so that Word is Wisdom and Wisdom is Word; but then in the act of creation, in some way, all in a mystery, there is an apparent separation and a certain polarity of Word and Wisdom that manifests, one that is a dynamic force within and behind the matrix of creation. If I were to contemplate the interactions of Word and Wisdom, one of the most interesting I can think of occurs in the Pistis Sophia, in which again and again the Risen Christ gives a teaching, reveals a mystery, and more often than not it is the Magdalene who ‘interprets’ it and gives an explanation, expanding upon it. In this we can see the Word setting Wisdom in motion, and Wisdom drawing out the Word, expanding and increasing the revelation, bringing knowledge and understanding - the application, if you will, of the knowledge, word, spoken. Also, as we know, the Magdalene was noted for asking very insightful and lofty questions that other disciples could not conceive, which drew out inner and secret teachings from Adonai Messiah, revelations of mysteries everyone was able to receive because of her invoking them. Here again is a love-play of Word and Wisdom, and these very same interactions of Word and Wisdom occur inwardly in us as Christ and God are unveiled and disclosed in our hearts and souls.

These are some thoughts that I can share.

May we be blessed to abide always in the good company of the Holy Shekinah and may the kingdom of heaven be revealed among us in this world! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#17 Postby Marion » Sun May 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Shabbat Shalom Tau Malachi!

These contemplations of Bride-Mother and Word-Wisdom have been swirling in experience. In contemplating these teachings there has been much arising about the Mother. I was contemplating the Mother-Bride as the nature of mind. We know, everything we see externally is illusory in nature. In that, the idea of an independent self existence is an illusion, a hallucination; yet, it still exists. The experience of someone punching us is completely real, and the bird song is completely real.

Given this, there is an awareness that reality is infinite emptiness, and infinite fullness at one and the same time. In that, nothing exists independently as we would assume in ignorance, yet, there is infinite arisings of creatures and creation. To say reality is empty is both the truth and a lie, because reality is at the same time, infinite fullness; it is and/both. Infinite emptiness and infinite fullness at one and the same time.

Given this, I was contemplating Hokmah Sophia and Bat Sophia. We have been taught here that Bat Sophia is everything that arises, and the interconnectedness of all things. Hokmah Sophia is the ground from which it arises—the clear light nature of all reality. It is infinite clarity and infinite potential. Hokmah-Abba, is the spark—the intention that impregnates the ground, and gives rise to all phenomena. In this way, force and form are inseparable, Bat Sophia and Hokmah Sophia are inseparable. Therefore, what arises in the mind, and the ground from which it arises are inseparable. Therefore if we really look into our thoughts, and follow them back to their source, we will eventually find the clear-light nature—the ground from which they all arise.

With this awareness, it becomes impossible to separate the Mother and the Bride, and bright and dark aspects of the Holy Mother-Bride.

You have taught:
“…first the Holy Spirit comes upon the Virgin Mother, and from her heart-womb the Word and Wisdom, the Holy Light and Spirit, shine forth as Yeshua and Mirya…”

I am seeing the Virgin Mother as the nature of Mind—Mochin Gadlut? and Yeshua and Mirya as emanations of the Mind. Sparks of the Mother that take up this dance in a psyco-drama for the sake of all humanity.

“…and we may say that as Mother Miriam was the Mother of the Messiah, so the Magdalene was the Mother of the Holy Apostles”

In this way, how can there be a separation between Mother and Bride?

Praise be to God for these Teachings and Revelations in The One, Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Marion

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#18 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Grace and peace to you from Yeshua Messiah and the Magdalene!

First, do understand that everything is, in fact, empty of any substantial self-existence, and everything arises from emptiness, no-thingness (Ain), abides in this emptiness and returns to this emptiness; as such, emptiness is the nature of all things, all creatures and the entirety of creation. In that all things arise from this emptiness, no-thingness, however, we understand that it is a ‘pregnant’ emptiness, which at one and the same time is a fullness; hence the Pleroma of Light, ‘fullness of light.’

As for the source and nature of all that appears, of all that arises to form the reality of our experience, it is emptiness, no-thingness (Ain). I cannot say that the realities of our experience are ‘completely’ real,’ nor ‘absolutely’ real, but rather they are relative realities, and they exist in a constant continuum of change, transformation, or coming into being and passing away. As for the completeness or perfection of anything, it is in its interconnection and interdependence with all things, the entirety of creation, and its innate oneness with God Most High, the Absolute Light.

As for Absolute Reality, complete and perfect in itself, that is God Most High, the Infinite and Eternal.

Do bear in mind, my dear sister, what we witness in powerful movements of healing and wonderworking, that ‘reality’ is far more mutable and fluid that we often think, and that curiously enough what we might thought to have been ‘completely’ real proves not to be, much to our amazement.

We may speak of Imma-Hokmah and Bat-Hokmah, Mother Wisdom and Daughter Wisdom, and if we were to speak of them in terms of the Divine Mind, or the nature of mind, then there is Mother Clear Light - the Clear Light Nature of All, and there is Daughter Clear Light, the Clear Light Nature in individual beings. In the enlightenment experience, Mochin Gadlut, when the Clear Light Nature is recognized in yourself then there may follow the recognition of the inseparability of Mother and Daughter Clear Light, which leads to the experience of the Great Vision and the dawn of the ‘Perfect Thunder Intelligence.’ The principle that stirs this presence of awareness for such recognition and realization of the Word, the Son of God; hence, the ‘union of the Son with the Daughter, Bride,’ through which she ‘becomes’ Mother.

In a similar way we may contemplate the Mother as the infinite spaciousness, emptiness, of mind, and its self-generating capacity, and we can contemplate the Son as the presence of awareness, and the Daughter, Bride, as the radiant, energetic display of all realities that appear, whether in the inner space or outer space, understanding the inner and outer space are inseparable from one another, and also the radiant display that appears in it.

These are a few thoughts it is given for me to share with you.

May the Holy Mother-Bride bless you this day, and may you know the Pleroma of Light that is in Her! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”