The Queen of Sheba and Queen of the South

Martina

The Queen of Sheba and Queen of the South

#1 Postby Martina » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

Shalom friends,

this morning I contemplated the visit of the Queen of Sheba to Salomon. Then I searched for what the tradition says about her and found that she is spoken of as an emanation of Mary Magdalene. This was my feeling too when I read the story in 1 Kings 10:1-13.

The story seems very similar to the story told about Lady Mirya among Sophians, as she too submits all her earthly wealth to the service of the Divine, supporting Lord Yeshua to fulfill his ministry. In this it is interesting that the Queen of Sheba gives king Salomon 120 talents of gold, large quantities of spices, and precious stones. Could the number 120 which is 3 x 40 imply completion on different levels?

The Queen of Sheba also seems to come from a place similar to Babylon and it is remarkable that she immediately recognizes Salomons words as wisdom, drawing nearer to God. Like the Queen of Sheba, Lady Mirya receives all she truly desires from the Lord.

In Tau Malachi's meditation practice “Holy Mother of Templars: Union with the Black Madonna” the Queen of Sheba is attributes to the direction south. Yeshua speaks of this in the Gospel of St. Matthew 12:42 “The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.”

This seems a very intriguing connection to the Black Madonna, as some sources are saying the Queen of Sheba came from a region in southern Egypt.

I would very glad if more could be shared about the mysteries behind her.

Gratefully,
Martina
Martina

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

One Sophia

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Shalom Dear Sister, all my Sisters, Emanations of Sophia:

The Queen of Sheba is the foil or contrast to the Whore of Babylon. Sophia who sponsors and materially supports Wisdom, Healing, Sanctuary, Vision, and Wondrous Sings is of Sheba; Sophia who takes materially drains Wisdom, Sickening, Exiling, Distorting, and Degrading is of Babylon.

Babylon is more than any one city; Babylon is the Establishment itself: The System, Business: "the way things are done." All finance, commerce, and material exchange is implied by Babylon in St. John's Apocalypse, a feast towards which we Sophians in the northern hemisphere are moving. This same Apocalypse is present for Sophians in the southern hemisphere as the Feast of the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Yeshua. The only difference between these feasts, fall in spring and spring in fall, is of scale and context: the Crucifixion and Resurrection of one or many, of one or the entire earth. Likewise, Sophia is manifest differently between two queens, of Sheba or Babylon: either as endorsement and support of wisdom, or the consumption and degradation of wisdom.

When I consider Revelation 17:6 "And I saw that the [whore] was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus," I'm unable to separate this image of what feeds the Whore from all leaders and examples and envoys of Light and even civil rights. Likewise, per your introspection, Martina, the Queen of Sheba gives, sponsors, and facilitates the depth and breadth of wisdom, which is a healing power in every respect. One Sophia. One experience. Disintegrating or Integrating, Sophia is Sophia. She is our choice as every one of us, moment to moment, priority by priority.

May our Beloved Sophia integrate, gather, and shelter all her own good creature beneath her wings. May One greater than Solomon receive and teach her.

Elder Gideon+

Kat

Queen of Sheba

#3 Postby Kat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Shalom Martina,

I am seeing a correlation between the Whore of Babylon and the Queen of Sheba as well. The path of the Dragon or Milky way in that the path of the milky way is an ascent through the Seven interior stars as the Practice of the Black Madonna describes. The whore of Babylon rides a beast, this beast or Dragon perhaps representing this Serpent power within us.

A lad once sought to become a Templar and inquired of an old man where he might find the Knights Templars; the sage replied, “Go south, and follow along the Path of the Dragon; there is a holy palace in the south in which their Holy Queen dwells, and there you will find some from among their Holy Order standing guard and in worship.” Another holy sage once said, “The Queen of Sheba lives in the South.” Order of Saint Michael Practice of Union with Black Madonna

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the judgement of the great whore who is seated on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and with the wine of whose fornication the inhabitants of the earth have become drunk.’ 3So he carried me away in the spirit* into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; 5and on her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of whores and of earth’s abominations.’ 6And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus. Revelation 17

Another interesting observation is that Sheba means Seven, also pointing to the seven interior stars. I am fascinated by the fact that the Queen of Sheba recognizes the Wisdom of Solomon, Sophia meaning Wisdom. This Wisdom being a multidimensional experience in the Mother as She is at one and the same time the Whore riding the Beast and the Women of Light.

May we embrace all faces of our Beloved Mother.

Shalom,
Kat

Martina

#4 Postby Martina » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:46 am

Shalom dear friends,

I am very grateful for these inspiring teachings. They are of great depth to me.

Elder Gideon+ wrote: “the Queen of Sheba gives, sponsors, and facilitates the depth and breadth of wisdom, which is a healing power in every respect. One Sophia. One experience. Disintegrating or Integrating, Sophia is Sophia. She is our choice as every one of us, moment to moment, priority by priority.” What you point out here seems such an important message. It is our choices, the choices of humanity, of every one of us, that brings forth the Queen of Sheba or the Whore of Babylon. Our Mothers force can manifest in both ways, depending on what we choose. This reminds me of the word you received from Ma: "Our strength is the awareness and connection with others". There is great power in the choices we make.

In your post, Kat, you speak of the dragon or the beast being the serpent power and the Milky Way being the seven interior stars. Is the Holy Place in the south were the Knights Templars can be found the sublimated serpent power? Is it a reference to the root star?

In gratitude,
Martina
Martina

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”