The Mother

Marion

The Mother

#1 Postby Marion » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:59 am

Shalom Brothers and Sisters!

Mother set this contemplation in my heart a few weeks ago. May Imma Elohim Bless our coming out and out going in, Amen.

It struck me in a teaching that we often hear about viewing all being as if they were our children that, I have heard many mothers say how their child is perfect, especially new mothers. They marvel at their child's every feature, it is from God. If we all viewed every being with the same kind of awe and wonder, then naturally we would be viewing beings as they are in God. Praise God!

Another contemplation that arose is, when a man and woman conceive, the woman's whole life becomes about the new baby. The changes in her physical body reflect this, and I have heard that most women feel a sense of duty or responsibility to protect the new life inside of her. This is parallel to how we wish to live in service to all beings. Always doing that is best on behalf of others. Every aspect of our lives can be in service to the Holy One. Just as for a mother every aspect of her life is for her child.

Although a child comes from The Father and originally is conceived in the mind of the Holy One, the child grows in The Mother. Being completely hidden from the father at first. Though the father may love the child, he does not know the child yet. Then when the child is born he begins his relationship with him or her. This is related to the teaching that the mother shows you the face of the father. Any child born in the world is gestated in the womb of the Mother. In the world, hidden from the Father above. Then, being reborn of the Holy Spirit we are shown the face of our father. Amen.

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

Martina

Re: The Mother

#2 Postby Martina » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 am

Greetings in the Light of Our Holy Mother!

What a delightful contemplation has been shared here!

What stands out to me as a new grandmother is what you said about a mother and her child:

"It struck me in a teaching that we often hear about viewing all being as if they were our children that, I have heard many mothers say how their child is perfect, especially new mothers."

It feels that there are times in life, when our heart is opened in a special way and there is a continued influx of light power. I often feel a great energy when I visit my granddaughter. It inspired a similar contemplation as you shared, Dear Sister. It seems so important to extent this energy to other and embody it for other. In this way I believe we realize its true meaning. On one level it has a purpose on the outer levels of our soul: the nurturing of the child. But on the inner levels it is a direct communication of the love and light of the Holy One which encompasses all. I believe in the spirit we are called to extent the love that is given to us to all. It can be a source for much good.

Shabbat Shalom,

Martina
Martina

sheryl
Site Admin

#3 Postby sheryl » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Shabbat Shalom Dear Sisters!

Thank you for this discussion! Praise to our Mother who gifts us with fruitful contemplations!

I recall a couple of years ago, a teaching arose on the forum in regards to Mark 3:35, where Yeshua says, whomever does the will of my Father is my brother and sister and mother. And from this teaching, our Tau spoke of the calling within community for us to be mother to each other.

As both of you have shared, such a perspective transforms the way we look upon, not only the Holy One and what has been planted within us, but also how we look upon one another, how we respond to one another.

May our visions and images of Mother expand and grow as we move towards the Blessed Feast!

Shabbat Shalom!

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:38 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

The vision of spirits and souls in the Mother is a lovely contemplation, and it becomes very radical when we contemplate all in the Mother, all as the emanation and manifestation of the Mother, or all that appears and transpires as the garments of the Mother, for this includes the righteous and the wicked, and the mixed multitude, and angels and demons, and archons, and all that we can name, good and evil, and admixed. The vision of all spirits and souls as children of the Mother is a vision of radical, boundless compassion, and unconditional love, and corresponds with the desire for the redemption and fulfillment of all. If we contemplate the loving gaze of the Mother upon her children, she beholds them in their purity and innocence, their innate goodness and intelligence, and in their uniqueness, and she sees herself in them, the light and life, the holy spark.

It is interesting. In the breakthrough into Supernal or Messianic Consciousness this is the vision of all creation that arises, the world, this universe, and all that is in it is ablaze with the spiritual nuclear fire of the Supernal Light, the Pleroma of Light and Entirety are beheld as inseparable from one another, and oneself is inseparable from all that is seen and heard, and known, and inseparable from the source, the Infinite One, from which all arises, in which all exists, and to which all returns, God the Mother. Thus, in this dawn of Supernal Consciousness one beholds all as the Mother, and one beholds everything as it is in the Mother, all in its innate perfection and truth.

In this vision, all is within oneself and oneself is within all, as the Holy Mother, and the experience has the energy and tone of the vision of the Woman of Light in Apocalypse, but not in the dualism of mental consciousness recounted in that vision of John the Beloved. It is for this reason that vision struck Tau Miriam so deeply following her experience of Supernal Realization, for it seemed to her prophetic of this new enlightenment dawning in the Second Coming. The Holy Child of the Virgin of Light taken up in divine rapture corresponds with souls taken up by Ruach Yahweh in this experience of Supernal Consciousness and the realization of this non-dual truth (Amet), and the war that breaks out in the heavens corresponds with the relative state of Reality as It Is in the play of good and evil, light and darkness, in the endless continuum of coming into being. In this vision, though, unlike John’s vision that occurred in higher states of mental consciousness, in Supramental Consciousness there is the Habad, the wisdom, understanding and knowledge, of a universal salvation in Christ or the Messiah; hence, the eventual enlightenment and liberation of all.

Seeing all sentient beings in their innate perfection, this is seeing all as they are in the Light Continuum, Yahweh, or all as they are in Primordial Enlightenment; and this becomes the Body of Vision one wears, this becomes one’s prayer, one’s faith, hope and love for all in the Messiah, and it becomes one’s passion, and action, the redemption or salvation of all in Mother’s Wisdom, Mother’s Love and Compassion. This is not a mental concept, or vital sentiment, though, but it is a vision of experience, and in realization it is pure vision, free from the ignorance, the dualism, the illusion of separation, and as such, with the Compassion of the Mother there is the Great Power of the Virgin of Light, the Continuum of Light Transmission, the communication of Ruach Elohim (Mother Spirit). As we know, there is Imma Gadol, Great Mother, and she manifests as Or Imma and Kali Imma, Bright Mother and Dark Mother, though she is one Holy Mother; and therefore in this spiritual labor for the enlightenment and liberation of all there is this dance of the Holy Shekinah as White Brilliance and Dark Radiance, white fire and black fire in revelation, all in the wisdom of skillful means, assuming all forms and actions necessary for the redemption of all spirits and souls, the return of all to God, the True Light.

Thus, in the Mother Spirit there is revelation in the heavens, on earth and in the hells, and within all realms and worlds in between, gathering all into the Mother’s heart-womb; and the nature of the Mother’s Love is this, that she does anything and everything for the realization and fulfillment of her children, all living spirits and souls. Praise Ma!

May we seek to see with the vision of Mother, and seeing the good in all, may we labor to draw out that good in all, acting as midwives to her as she labors to give birth to Christ in all. Amen.

Contemplating the vision of all beings in the Mother, I cannot help but contemplate the teaching for giving and receiving meditation, and the generation of the Heart of Compassion, the Sacred Heart, at the outset; hence, with the awareness of countless incarnations of the soul, the view of all beings as one’s mother, all having been one’s mother in past lives, all yet to be one’s mother in future lives – all as Mother.

We can see all with the vision of the Mother gazing upon her children, and likewise, we can see all as the Mother; of course, in unification with the Holy Mother this is one and the same perception of truth, Amet.

On this Holy Day of winter solstice, the Holy Feast of the Mother and Child, having taken up the celebration of this Holy Feast last night, I could not help but share these thoughts today.

Imma Elohim Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

+David

Does this mean The Mother?

#5 Postby +David » Sun May 11, 2014 7:26 am

Shalom Shabbat dear Tau

I have been reading a book on Hasidic tales, and in it I have twice noticed a strange phrase in blessings. At first I thought it was a typo, but my Hebrew is weak, so I thought I'd ask ...

Twice, instead of the usual "Ribono Shel Olam" ("Master of the the Universe"), it reads "Rebboina Shel Olam" !!!

Is this the feminine form? I do hope so.

Shekinah-Shalom Aleichem

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 am

Shalom Brother,

I'm unclear about that. I'm used to seeing Ribbono Shel Olam, "Master of the Universe," as well. This title, or name, often corresponds with Malkut and Adonai, but at times also Tiferet and Yahweh, which often is called the Blessed Holy One. When indicating Malkut, Shekinah, I can see how a feminine form might be used, and am pondering if this is the case in the stories you are reading. I'll ask Gideon to inquire of his Hebrew instructor, she would likely know. Of course, without the word spelled in Hebrew it may be difficult to know the intention.

Blessings,
Malachi

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”