Kalli Imma and Transformation

elizabethduval

Kalli Imma and Transformation

#1 Postby elizabethduval » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm

Shalom Dear Friends!

I have been contemplating the face of Kalli Imma over the past month or so and have had some thoughts concerning her swirling around and thought I would share and see what can be drawn out from my experiences and contemplations. I have found Kalli Imma to be very gentle and loving as she is teaching me deep aspects of my interior self….especially those that very much need to be uplifted and transformed. I was wondering what experiences others might have when encountering this aspect of Imma. I first began noticing negative “patterns” of thinking and of reacting. These patterns are ones that I have had most of my life and I contribute them to preconditioning and it seems that there are underlying reasons for these patterns that must also span back into my Karma as they are so subtle but yet dense if that makes sense. I feel that she is increasing my awareness of all that is negative in my life. This can be painful at times, but in a necessary way. She is transforming my life!

I also have had a few luminous dreams, and also a few dark dreams. The dark dreams are dreams that I have had most of my life, the same type pattern that seems to play over and over again. But- in interpreting my dreams in a positive light- I can say that I am never hurt in my dreams…I always notice a sense of being protected. One night since all of these contemplations, I was in my dream and didn’t like where it was going…and in my dream state I told myself to wake up… thus I woke up and stopped the negative aspect of the dream. Praise Mother, Kalli Imma for teaching me that ALL can change if we are aware and open to change and new patterns of thinking and acting/reacting.

What other experiences have others have with Kalli Imma?

Blessings in Kalli Imma,
Elizabeth

Cathy_Z

Re: Kalli Imma and Transformation

#2 Postby Cathy_Z » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:46 am

Shalom dear sister Elizabeth,
I too have had the blessing of opening to the practice of Kali Imma. I have only been with this practice a very short time. From the start, I felt the love and blessings of Kali Imma, our Mother, and with this a great power and movement of Light is generated. Most wonderful in my experience is the offering of my light power and deep heart felt prayers for the great suffering in the world and for the uplifting of all who are experiencing such suffering. Offering this all to My Mother, Kali Imma; feeling her care, Blessings and deep Love for me and all those who are suffering and KNOWING my prayers are heard! She wants our true happiness and fulfillment of our heart’s inmost desire.
Then another aspect is being revealed: the resistance to the flow of Light and Life through me. This resistance is being revealed as the old patterns of thinking and fears that bind and restrict, keeping me from being who I truly am, binding and restricting the flow of the Infinite Light and Life of the Divine. Here I have a choice to stay in the old patterns and fears; to stay in the old way of being where it is “safe” or to face these fears in a movement through action, moving through them into uncharted territory into the vast unknown. But all the while “knowing” that God is with me, within and all around me, guiding as it is revealed, showing the way. Believing and having faith and knowing God is Good, that this goodness is within me, within all of us and everything,”kol” and that we are truly Loved and cared for in the most intimate way by Our God, Our Mother. Praise be to Kali Imma for all Blessings!
Love to you,
Cathy

Yonah

#3 Postby Yonah » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 am

Thank you Sisters for your insights!

I have also had quite a beautiful relationship with Kali Imma.

My experience is also of an extremely loving Mother whose passion is our enlightenment. The only severity I experience in Her presence is really mercy because it is Her urgency for our liberation. My practice with Her always involves quickening and a "fast" path to awareness.

I have also been blessed with strength through my interactions with Kali Imma. I tend toward the pillar of mercy and she has helped me to move toward true compassion!

Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

elizabethduval

#4 Postby elizabethduval » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:17 am

Shalom!

Thank you dear Cathy and Yonah for your insights. Cathy I was particularly struck by your comment:

"Then another aspect is being revealed: the resistance to the flow of Light and Life through me. This resistance is being revealed as the old patterns of thinking and fears that bind and restrict, keeping me from being who I truly am, binding and restricting the flow of the Infinite Light and Life of the Divine. Here I have a choice to stay in the old patterns and fears; to stay in the old way of being where it is “safe” or to face these fears in a movement through action, moving through them into uncharted territory into the vast unknown. But all the while “knowing” that God is with me, within and all around me, guiding as it is revealed, showing the way. Believing and having faith and knowing God is Good, that this goodness is within me, within all of us and everything,”kol” and that we are truly Loved and cared for in the most intimate way by Our God, Our Mother. Praise be to Kali Imma for all Blessings!"

Yes- I too am feeling this "resistance". It is true- I believe this pressure or resistance is necessary even if it is uncomfortable at times, in order to refine our faith and our love for all beings. I am realizing that all my choices from day to day do effect my personal growth. And Kali Imma is revealing that I have power to choose the right choice when I am remembering, cleaving , and giving back in my actions in love toward myself and others. This is so powerful!

And dear Yonah what you have spoken:

"The only severity I experience in Her presence is really mercy because it is Her urgency for our liberation. My practice with Her always involves quickening and a "fast" path to awareness."

I am curious about this "fast" path to awareness. What more can be spoken of this with your practice that involves a "quickening"?

Praise Mother for wonderful insights! And thank you both for this dialogue!

Elizabeth

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

Kali Imma is often associated with swift, radical healing and the granting of material boons – good fortune; both of these typically require a significant and very sudden shift in the karmic continuum of a soul. Thus, in Kali Imma we may find the experience of a “quickening,” or an acceleration of working out karma or overcoming barriers (klippot). You might say that, at times, there can be a quick burn off of chaff or husks – a swift liberation. When this happens if we are bound up in strong self-grasping, attachment and aversion this may be an extremely intense, overwhelming experience, but if we are willing to it, and move with the Mother Spirit, and recognize the mercy of God within and behind, then along with our natural emotional and vital reactions there will be a subtle peace and joy, and the generation of a forces of will that brings about radical progress, a leap in the evolution of our soul.

It is much the same as the surfacing of various patterns of negative thought and emotion, and limited mentalities that may happen as we embrace Kali Imma and take up her dance. If we are bound up in strong self-cherishing, attachment and aversion it could be very painful, and could become judgment to us, but if not, it could bring a greater awareness and happiness, and could be incredible mercy.

Again and again we see this with the Holy Shekinah, the Mother, the Bride, regardless of which face or aspect we might be working with. As an example, one doesn’t want to make the mistake of thinking that experiences of Or Imma, the Bright Mother, are always an experience of mercy and never challenging to us. Nothing could be further from the truth. If we are not in the right space, her depth of peace and love can be intense and overwhelming, and her great radiance and calm abiding could become severe self-judgment. If we are not in the right space drawing near to great holiness and glory can become frightful.

There is, in truth, One Mother, and One Daughter, and “they” are inseparable from one another; one Holy Shekinah, interior and exterior, bright and dark, and rainbow glory.

If I were to cite something more than what’s already been shared by others from my experience of Imma, what most stands out is the transformation power in her, and the wisdom of skillful means in her; hence, her being present with us even in the most difficult times and revealing how to transform and uplift what’s happening, how to dispel husk of darkness and release sparks, and how to draw out the blessings that are present.

What is the wisdom of Kali Imma? The awareness that all is in God and God is in all, and that all transpires according to Divine Providence; hers is a vision of Reality as It Is and God as God Is, shattering ignorance, dogmas and wishful thinking, and the like, revealing the stark truth of all (Amet Kol).

In closing there is something more I’m inclined to share. Remember, the instant a shade or shadow is brought into the light of awareness, in that instant it is self-liberated; all we need to “do” is abide in the presence of awareness, the remembrance of our innate unity with the Holy One of Being. Kali Imma is a grand teacher of this, and may grant the spiritual boon of the realization of our transcendence and therefore fearlessness – all of her actions are for the realization of transcendence, liberation.

May we realize Her immeasurable sweetness and the white brilliance hidden within She who is Kali Imma, the all-embracing Amen! Amen.

Shaddai Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

elizabethduval

#6 Postby elizabethduval » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:02 am

Dear Tau Malachi,

Thank you for what has been shared. Praise Mother, I am now realizing I have been experiencing this aspect of Mother for a while now. It is beautiful how that when we are going through these somewhat painful illuminations at the beginning, they get less painful and then all of the sudden it seems we are on the other side looking in at what has been happening all along. I love what has been expressed below about abiding in faith....Mother herself is said to be faithful faith. I am very thankful to have become acquainted with this face of Mother, and very thankful for you and others that can share experiences.

"Remember, the instant a shade or shadow is brought into the light of awareness, in that instant it is self-liberated; all we need to “do” is abide in the presence of awareness, the remembrance of our innate unity with the Holy One of Being. Kali Imma is a grand teacher of this, and may grant the spiritual boon of the realization of our transcendence and therefore fearlessness – all of her actions are for the realization of transcendence, liberation."

At times when there is great distraction in my life, I am experiencing that I will have this inner "calling" if you will, to come back. To remember. I feel that it has been there all along, but I was not aware of it. Perhaps being able to "name" this calling has given power to it?

Praise Kali Imma for her trans-formative power!

Elizabeth

Cathy_Z

#7 Postby Cathy_Z » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Shalom,
Thank you all for your insights. And thank you dear Tau for your insights and what has been revealed. It was an inspiration to me.

“Kali Imma is often associated with swift, radical healing and the granting of material boons – good fortune; both of these typically require a significant and very sudden shift in the karmic continuum of a soul. Thus, in Kali Imma we may find the experience of a “quickening,” or an acceleration of working out karma or overcoming barriers (klippot). You might say that, at times, there can be a quick burn off of chaff or husks – a swift liberation. When this happens if we are bound up in strong self-grasping, attachment and aversion this may be an extremely intense, overwhelming experience, but if we are willing to it, and move with the Mother Spirit, and recognize the mercy of God within and behind, then along with our natural emotional and vital reactions there will be a subtle peace and joy, and the generation of a forces of will that brings about radical progress, a leap in the evolution of our soul.”

In my experience it seems that the stronger our desire for closeness for Our Mother, the more swift and powerful her response. Her Love for us and her Light reveals our personal barriers to that Light. It seems these barriers have been protecting wounds that need to be healed. I’ve noticed that my first response is to avoid what is being revealed with the tendency to fall into old habits to obscure what seems a vital reaction. Now, I have a choice to fall into old ways of coping or to allow myself to actually be with what is revealed. Trusting and having faith in Ma, knowing She is with me all the while, and through Her guidance, I have the courage needed to walk through what I fear. What’s most amazing is that Ma will provide all the resources needed to make this possible! All if I am willing.
I feel that as Our Mother, She wants us all to be healed, to be truly happy remembering who we truly are in the Light, and Living the potential for which we were created. All we have to do is let it happen, realizing all is perfect as it is, and loving Ma with our full Heart.

May we be open to the Radiant Beauty of the Light revealed by Our Mother, Kali Imma.

Shalom,
Cathy

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:15 am

May the good grace of our Holy Mother be with you! Amen.

I’m tending a continuum this week moving towards a ceremony of Kali Imma, the essential empowerment of her palace, along with the palace of Kali Shemesh. Thus, needless to say, my mind turns towards my beloved Mother often, and diverse contemplations of her are flow through my mind and heart.

This morning I’m struck by the truth that she is the most transcendental aspect of Gadol Imma, and yet she is noted for what seem to be the most worldly blessings, physical healings and material boons. On the surface this seems a contradiction, and yet as one becomes more intimately acquainted with Kali Imma one finds that there is no contradiction at all. You see, if indeed I remember and realize my transcendence, and though in this world I know I’m not of this world, then I have the greatest empowerment for the most dynamic involvement and movement in this world. Likewise, whether incarnate, or in this world, or abiding in full reintegration with the Infinite and Eternal, or in the world-to-come, there is no difference to me, which again empowers me for greater action in this world; hence, the ability to move with the power of Shaddai, the Almighty (or the ‘Breasted One’).

Shaddai, this is a secret name of Kali Imma and Kali Shemesh. Contemplate this well, and understand!

As we consider the experience of Kali Imma, remember that it goes far beyond surfacing and dispelling shades and shadows in us. She is much more subtle and sublime that this common way of thinking and talking about experiencing her. Truly so! Consider the most common blessings she gives: physical healings and material boons; hence, the fulfillment of our dreams in life, our dreams in this world.

Dreams, of course, have to do with our desire, our love, and the fulfillment of our dreams corresponds with a conscious direction of our desire-energy, and ultimately the mastery of desire. Kali Imma teaches us this as we enter into a deeper, more intimate communion with her, and quite naturally we will experience significant material boons, often beyond what we have dreamt or imagined.

Integral to the dance with Kali Imma is the revelation of our true desires, those that have to do with our soul and our true individuality, and she is the face of Mother that leads us towards complete individuation, which allows us to experience full conscious unification with all and the source of all, Gadol Imma.

Complete individuation, of course, corresponds with an integral Self-realization, or Supernal Realization.

Understanding the principle gifts Kali Imma gives, as perhaps you might imagine, those who enter into her most intimate embrace most often will have the gift of the wonderworker, healer, prophet and such; hence, gifts of the movement of great force in heaven and on earth.

As we take up union with Kali Imma it is very common for us to discover material boons happening and a growing capacity of theurgy or wonderworking; hence, the spontaneous, as well as intended, manifestation of our desires for others and for us.

In this, as you might intuit, there is the of healing of self-loathing, feelings of unworthiness, or not being good enough, not being smart enough, and so on, which generate all manner of other inner klippot, or husks.

This is all integral to my own experience of Kali Imma as a long time devotee, but then, too, something more I’m inclined to share.

For some time in my life I would resist being fully in this world, and this body, but in Kali Imma over time I learned that this was folly, and ungodly. She may also teach the opposite, if a person is to focused on the world and ignores heaven and the Divine, she may facilitate a dance that brings a balance. In Kali Imma there is an integral and dynamic balance between heaven and earth, or spirituality and materiality, or the sacred and the mundane; but then, as we know, She is Mother Emptiness (Imma Ain), and as such, in her all is the same in essence and nature, everything is empty, void, no-thingness!

How awesome and wonderful all of this glory of Shaddai!

May the Queen of Shabbat keep company with you on this Day of Rest! Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

#9 Postby Yonah » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Greetings!

Thank you for this amazing post on Kali Imma.

I found a great deal of insight in your discussion of how She brings balance. It also makes sense how she can appear so severe to some because if you aren’t ready for this balance, all hell breaks loose. It also hit me very strongly on your comment about her bringing material boon. I remember being in a horrible job (I won’t go into the details) where I wanted out at all cost, struggling emotionally through it. I practiced parzuf meditation with Kali Imma and found great strength through the encounter. Interestingly, I was quickly out of that position and working a contract job that was both emotionally much better, but also financially. I never thought of it that way before, but She certainly didn’t just transform me, but my material situation as well.

I’m extremely interested in your statement:
“Shaddai, this is a secret name of Kali Imma and Kali Shemesh.”

With Shaddai being the severe Divine Name of Yesod I see a number of connections. It would seem that the energy we resonate coming through the Gate of Yesod will determine how we interact with the Divine in our lives? With Yesod being the Sefirot of Tzaddik there seems to be something there also… Inner Tzaddik (and maybe outer and secret) connecting with our Mother?

I remember Elder Gideon talking about Shaddai having masculine and feminine qualities. We often associate Yesod with the Phallus of God – something of the creative force coming into Shekinah. He also mentioned Shaddai being related to the “Many Breasted One” who is giving and sustaining creation. I see this related to Kali Imma and Kali Shemesh because of your comment about material boon?

Amazing contemplations that I will need to spend more time in prayer and meditation about.

Thank you!
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

elizabethduval

#10 Postby elizabethduval » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 am

Greetings!

Thank you both for such beautiful contemplations! There are several things that have really stuck out for me and my own experience.
Tau Malachi expresses:

"What is the wisdom of Kali Imma? The awareness that all is in God and God is in all, and that all transpires according to Divine Providence; hers is a vision of Reality as It Is and God as God Is, shattering ignorance, dogmas and wishful thinking, and the like, revealing the stark truth of all (Amet Kol)."

This is very comforting to me to know. As we are growing in knowledge, faith, wisdom Kali Imma is at work in us shattering the false light-making way for new thought patterns, new actions and new visions of hope and love. It is only in the shattering that concepts can be reformed anew.

I have also been struck by the comment about material boon, Yonah, and Tau Malachi. I have a daughter, Sarah, that lives in LA. She and I have had quite a rocky road in our relationship over the years. Through Kali Imma there has been much healing, Praise God! She had been asking me to fly out to spend a week with her...and I prayed for the funds to go if that was God's will for me. Lo and behold, Steve called me (after some very fervent prayer) and told me he had received a bonus at work...and he told me he wants me to go see Sarah. I have no doubt of course about this being a direct answer to prayer. Isn't it wonderful...awesome?

With Love and Blessings for all in Kali Imma,
Elizabeth

Anna

#11 Postby Anna » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:10 am

Truly, our Mother is awesome! I am so glad to hear of these auspicious events surrounding the healing you have so desired, dear Sister!

Kali Imma refuses no one in her embrace, as we so often hear in teachings and experience with her. In my life I find that so much of the "work" to be done is actually about letting go! When I feel stuck it is because I am grasping at something and caught in surface consciousness like a fish flopping around in a tiny pool at low tide. When the tide rises again the fish is reunited with the whole sea again, returning in joy. Just so, if I can abide in faith, in whatever is happening the tide will turn again and I will recognize and be taken up in my Mother's sweet embrace.

Halelu Kali Imma! Halelu Imma Gadol!
Shalom!
Anna

Meg

#12 Postby Meg » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Greetings all,
I wanted to express my experiences with Kali Imma as She came streaming from my devout practice with the Holy Bride, Kallah as I was so ready for an adventure with the Mother Spirit. She is such a power of transformation and it can be such a event of a lifetime, tumultous, estatic, new, and exciting: a revealation of an expanded reality, if we know where to look. As the dance of the Shekinah, we pray for Her presence and desire a glimpse. And when She comes it can be earth shattering. Aware of some meaning behind Her actions is our evolution, follow her lead, even just a feeling. She can hide and we look for her everywhere, in all the levels and olomats of existence. She knows the way and opens the door but it can be dark and unknown territory, but the light does prevail because the fear will subsize. My initiation is so fruitful because of her. Integrate this and you will feel whole and have a new relationship with Shekinah, willing.

I keep reflecting on a back country ski trip a week ago to an area I frequent. My friend spotted some cougar, or wildcat tracks, we were in an open flat area and I was intrigued so I followed these unafraid, skiing on the tracks for a short distance , one track, then another , then another.. I stopped and looked around and all around me was a perfect matrix of cat tracks, criss crossing in extremely perfect symmetry, no two paths overlapped, just crossed. I couldn't believe it, I looked around, silence and wonder.

Thinking back, it was a mandala, a web of nature, at one point I was in the center. Following the single path that gets ever and ever broader becoming a vastness and a holy union.

The Sacred Feminine integrating a greater meaning to our and loved ones lives. The Dark Mother, more primal and shamanic and we must be intrepid warriors and when we hear the call to go, experience, expand and follow our desires and passion of our true souls.

Thank you community for our spiritual passages!
May the Shekinah guide and provide. May our Lord, Adonai be there with His Light.
Shalom
Meg

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#13 Postby Elder Sarah » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Shalom!

I have been greatly enjoying this thread of contemplation, thank you everyone for sharing such wonderful insights and experiences!

I am especially taken by what Tau Malachi mentioned regarding the apparent contradiction inherent with Kali Imma, wherein she represents the most transcendental aspect of the Mother and at the same time is She who grants material boons and healings of all sorts. Where this takes me is to a certain experience of Kali Imma that brings to mind an image not to far away from Sister Anna's wonderful sharing of the fish and the tide. The experience has much to do with the interconnection of all things, hence the union of the fish back into the water at high tide.

In the recent past I have had a job where I work at midnight. I decided, because I was going out at night to work, taking up a practice and tending a continuum with Kali Imma would be very appropriate. After tending this a while a certain image began to arise each night as I set out into the "night". The image had much to do with the night and the world being the embrace of our Dark Mother. That, to go out at night was to enter into this embrace, was to enter into her. It became apparent, every individual, every situation and every event was as a window within her and each window was as a wormhole. Every wormhole is intricately interconnected with infinite wormholes. In this way, the night would appear as in intricate web of wormholes all connected in a vast space. The entry, or gate of each wormhole was every individual, situation, event and circumstance. Hence, every individual, situation event and circumstance was and is a window into everything else. Even the starry nights sky and all that is happening with the planets, moon and sun are part of this intricate web. To see this reminds of seeing the macrocosm within each and every microcosm. It also became apparent that one could, "enter into the night" aware and awake, carrying the awareness of oneself as a window, as a wormhole of sorts, and carrying the awareness everyone and everything else as this too. This brought up the image of a dark blanket being animated from beneath and the animation was rather like a hand that has many fingers, so all very connected. Praise Be She who connects all things! Something I find very mysterious is how the "darkness" or "night" conceals all things through the surface of their appearance, though at the same time reveals through the same appearance. I wonder if this speaks something of the mystery of Our Mother who is Dark?

Where I feel this experience links to your sharing, Tau Malachi's of the apparent contradiction of Kali Imma, her being so transcendental and so much a part of materiality at the same time, is an idea that when we can see into all that is happening as a window to so much more, perhaps then we can respond to what is happening in a way that will shatter a limited view of self and the world? I am wondering, if to see in this way it is possible to see the infinite and eternal in what is happening? It seems in this way we give more value to what is happening and recognize its importance and its interconnection to so much more. It seems when we can maintain this view we can respond to what is happening here and now from a transcendental standpoint, a point that sees a much bigger picture, though acknowledges what is happening as the window into the greater picture. This view does not negate the physical at all, rather, this view honors the physical and I wonder if this honoring is where material boons and healings are granted?

Adoring you oh Mother of the Night, Kali Imma, may many come into your intimate embrace!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

sheryl
Site Admin

#14 Postby sheryl » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 am

Shalom Dear Tau, and Brothers and Sisters!

Your sharings on Kalli Imma have brought delight! Praise God!

I particularly like the image you shared, Sister Meg, of the cat tracks, bringing to mind how, with Kali Imma, we are weaving with Light in the present, and even re-weaving with Light in the past! I also appreciate the inspiration that you brought, Elder Sarah, in sharing how you joined your work situation with your practicing, weaving the mundane and the sacred.

Tau Malachi, a teaching you gave above has caused me to see something anew:

For some time in my life I would resist being fully in this world, and this body, but in Kali Imma over time I learned that this was folly, and ungodly. She may also teach the opposite, if a person is to focused on the world and ignores heaven and the Divine, she may facilitate a dance that brings a balance. In Kali Imma there is an integral and dynamic balance between heaven and earth, or spirituality and materiality, or the sacred and the mundane; but then, as we know, She is Mother Emptiness (Imma Ain), and as such, in her all is the same in essence and nature, everything is empty, void, no-thingness!

There was a time when I too resisted being fully in this world, My heart's desire was to not be 'here', but to be able to be fully immersed in the 'other worldly'. No doubt during that time, I wasn't really here. Then life shifted and changed, forcing me to be in the physical, forcing me to be in the world more. Then it shifted again and again, forcing me to be even more in the world. For a very long time, I thought I had done something wrong, I had done something to lose the 'other worldliness'. But your words above have taught that Kali Imma was working all along to bring balance, which would be the fulfillment of all desires.

Praise and gratitude to all the aspects of our delightful, loving and abundant Mother!

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#15 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Grace and peace to you from Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai!

Blessings to you all! It’s a delight to listen to the various experiences and insights with those who are devotees of Kali Imma. Just last night I engaged a sacred ceremony with several companions invoking Kali Imma and rejoicing in this aspect of the Holy Shekinah, sharing a Kali Imma palace empowerment with two of those present. So I could not help but contemplate this thread this morning, and likewise cannot help but share some further thoughts.

First, concerning the profoundly material focus of many of the blessings and boons granted by Kali Imma, but her being the most transcendental aspect of Gadol Imma, this reflects that transcendence is very different than our initial concepts about it. As St. Paul would say, it’s being “in the world,” but “no longer of the world”; hence, freedom from self-grasping, attachment and aversion, and having a very different orientation in life, being “reborn from above” – transcendence.

There is something more, though, about the experience of transcendence. As an example, if and when a soul is able to abide completely awake, lucid, in dreamless sleep, and is able to arise in dream completely conscious, lucid, aware that they are dreaming and that the reality of their experience is a radiant display of their mind, consciousness or soul, then, in truth, there is no difference between abiding in dreamless sleep or arising in dream. Either way, they are awake, aware, lucid, just the same. This is hints at the full realization of transcendence, the full awakening of the soul, and in this realization much the same could be said of souls abiding in complete cessation within the Infinite One or incarnating. Either way such a soul is holy and enlightened, and inseparable from the source of their being; the I Am is awakened and realized in them. Praise Ma!

Now, as we know, when a person is completely lucid in dream radical actions are possible, and they can transform their dream, engage in mystical ascensions of the soul into heavenly realms and the palaces of Partzufim, and so on, or they may dissolve the dream into its essence and nature, its source. Such a person has great knowledge and power in dreamtime. In much the same way, naturally, such a holy and enlightened person has great knowledge and power in life, in this world; hence the play of wonderworking, healing and prophecy, and at times the resurrection of the dead.

This movement of great force in this world, of course, is connected to Shaddai as a secret name of Kali Imma, for Shaddai, the “Almighty,” indicates the Holy Shekinah manifesting great wonders or miracles, such as we have seen with the prophets, and with Adonai Yeshua and the holy apostles. Shaddai also means “Breasted One,” and as such indicates the Divine Feminine, God the Mother; interpreted in this way, Shaddai also indicates the Holy Shekinah nurturing and nourishing creation, sustaining all life, and if implying Mother’s milk, this is the shefa of the Sefirot manifesting as material blessings and abundant life, or all that is needed and desired in life.

We need to understand that when the Divine Feminine is included in religion and spirituality, and when God is known as both Mother and Father, there is a very different relationship with life than in those religions that are, for the most part, patriarchal, only conceiving of God as male or masculine. When God the Mother is know, quite naturally we understand from her that it is the intention of the Divine for us to be full involved and engaged in life, and likewise, that it is God given that we may enjoy life and rejoice in the Living Presence in all that we do, all human activities. As we know, what happens with this awareness is that the sacred and mundane are inseparable woven together, and there is a natural balance between heaven and earth, or the spiritual and material worlds. Indeed, for ultimately we realize that there is no separation between heaven and earth; they occupy the same space at the same time, along with literally countless realms and worlds of inner dimensions.

In this light we may contemplate something Abram said in communion with the Holy One, understanding that the primary Name of God was Shaddai in the generations of the patriarchs and matriarchs. When the Holy One, Shaddai, called upon Abram by name, Abram responded, “Here I am, Lord.” First, this is significant because it is a more humble response that “I am here,” so it indicates an active and dynamic surrender to the Holy Shekinah. Second, it is significant because it indicates being present in the moment, in what’s happening, and it teaches us that if we wish to commune with the Holy One we need to be here now, present in the moment and what’s happening.

Reality as It Is, God as God Is, these are inseparable from one another; Gadol Imma is Reality as It Is on all levels, manifesting as all, and yet, ever transcendent of all – hence, she is the Great Matrix of Creation. Praise Ma!

These were a few thoughts I wished to share.

Shaddai Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

glow

#16 Postby glow » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:36 am

Love and blessings to you all :)

Thank you everyone for sharing your contemplations it has been most inspiring and helpful to my life, whilst meditating in the garden I am graced to share my own experience ...

Feeling my mother to my left hold my hand gently,
Then my father to my right held the other,
Two perfect circles softly came together like a vesica piscis,
Standing as a small child between both merging,
I am the immortal memory of their cherished love,
manifesting the presence of their union in the moment,
I woke in the vivid beauty of our cherished love.

Blessings and love to you all today!

sheryl
Site Admin

#17 Postby sheryl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Shabbat Shalom Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Thank you, Glow, for gifting us with a a beautiful image of your meditation. The overlapping of two circles, vesica piscis, brings to mind the imagery of a womb.

And thank you, dear Tau, for continued teachings on Kali Imma. May the blessings of Friday's sacred ceremony continue to flow.

You have offered us many delights that seem to continue to give with each reading. One delight that is heard - as though for the first time, is that we are not fully here, we can not be here now, with self-grasping, attachment and aversion. It is also being heard as though for the first time that being fully here requires a different orientation. If we are reborn from above, then there is no grasping at above, or at heaven. And there is no attachment or aversion to this world. No doubt part of our difficulties in the journey arise from improper orientation - the orientation that we are here, that we are from here, trying to get 'there'.

Shaddai, as a secret name of Kali Imma, brings a swirl of recognitions and contemplations pointing to the inseparability of the sacred and the mundane - or the all that is needed and desired in life.

Again, thank you, and may Shabbat blessings ray out to all beings.

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#18 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:21 am

Grace and peace to you in Gadol Imma, the Great Mother!

Indeed, self-grasping, attachment and aversion obstruct us from being present in the moment, and they obstruct us from looking and seeing Reality as It Is and God as God Is. When there is self-grasping, attachment and aversion our perceptions of reality and God can only be distortions.

Essentially, with the formation of an I-thought the play of self-grasping arises, and with it self-will, and the play of attachment and aversion in self-will, and in this state of self-grasping we form all manner of likes and dislikes, preconceptions, preconditions and expectations. This forms our view of the world, or reality, and God, and naturally in this unenlightened condition we cannot look and see Reality as It Is, or listen and hear the Word and Wisdom of God with clarity; what we will see and hear are distortions, and at best will be partial truths.

In this state we look, but we do not see, we listen, but we do not hear. We cannot. In order to see and hear the I-thought must pass into cessation, self-grasping, attachment and aversion must cease. There needs to be self-transcendence and the non-attachment that comes with it. This cessation, of course, is not quite what we might conceive in the unenlightened condition. It’s not an unconscious oblivion, but rather it brings about an experience of spacious radiant awareness that is a thunderous intelligence, and with this there is looking and seeing, and knowing; hence, Gnostic Being, Enlightened Being.

Kali Imma is called the End-Of-Days, and as such she may be called Mother Cessation and the inmost wisdom she grants is the Wisdom of Ain, “No-Thingness”; hence, the knowledge, understanding and wisdom arising in the direct experience of cessation.

Understand, this is not to say that the sense of self does not continue to arise, or that the constant generation of thought does not continue, but rather, as self arises, and as thoughts arise, there is the awareness of the emptiness of self and thoughts, and in this awareness self and thoughts are self-liberated just as they arise.

This Wisdom of Ain is essential to the movement of great force in this world, and to radical shifts in the matrix of spiritual forces within and behind what’s transpiring. In the Wisdom of Ain we know and understand the dream-like nature of the reality of our experience on all levels, we know and understand the emptiness of all that appears, and in this we acquire the ability to transform what’s arising and what’s happening, or how to spontaneously allow the self-liberation of what’s arise and what’s happening.

Now concerning the Father and Mother, the Two-In-One, we are in fact speaking of One God – the Infinite One (Ain). In general “Father” indicates the transcendental, nameless, unknowable aspect of the Infinite One, and “Mother” indicates the immanent aspect, all that is revealed and made known to us of the Infinite One. Thus, these terms indicate the concealed and revealed aspects of the Divine, respectively, and in that the Father (Abba) and Mother (Imma) are inseparable from one another, naturally there is transcendence in the Mother as well, for She is He and He is She, One God, the Infinite and Eternal.

In this we may understand that by Mother we mean all that we can know and experience of God, and in this we may understand that, in truth, it is the Mother who reveals the Living Father – “all that we know of the Father comes through the Mother.”

These were thoughts arising this morning.

May you abide in the Mother’s embrace this day! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

staroath

#19 Postby staroath » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Shalom!

With the mention of our precious Kali Imma being acquainted with the End of Days, I am wondering if I may inquire and present a question I have had for years about how we may contemplate this our Black Madonna in terms of configuration of Sefirot and Olam and such for it has been stated:

"we might recall, End-Of-Days is a cognomen of Binah of Atzilut, though at times, esoterically, Binah of Atik Yomin (Binah of Keter of Keter), and the World-To-Come is a cognomen of Malkut of Atzilut, though at times, esoterically, Malkut of Atik Yomin (Malkut of Keter of Keter); when joined in union with Binah, Malkut is called the World-To-Come.

Perhaps more can be shared in this regard, can Kali Imma be contemplated as Binah-Imma of Atik Yomin?

Perhaps another configuration is more appropiate, as context and view shift, my apologies if this has been answered else where.

Respectfully,
Star

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#20 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Shalom,

Yes, at times the End-Of-Days is said to correspond with Binah of Atzilut, but in other more esoteric teachings, the End-Of-Days is said to correspond with Binah of Atik Yomin, the "Ancient of Days" (Keter of Keter of Atzilut). There is the essence and root of the End-Of-Days according to the masters of the tradition, the interior interface between Atzilut and Adam Kadmon.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#21 Postby sheryl » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Shabbat Shalom Dear Tau and friends!

Tau, you taught above, saying:

In this state we look, but we do not see, we listen, but we do not hear. We cannot. In order to see and hear the I-thought must pass into cessation, self-grasping, attachment and aversion must cease. There needs to be self-transcendence and the non-attachment that comes with it. This cessation, of course, is not quite what we might conceive in the unenlightened condition. It’s not an unconscious oblivion, but rather it brings about an experience of spacious radiant awareness that is a thunderous intelligence, and with this there is looking and seeing, and knowing; hence, Gnostic Being, Enlightened Being...

...Kali Imma is called the End-Of-Days, and as such she may be called Mother Cessation and the inmost wisdom she grants is the Wisdom of Ain, “No-Thingness”; hence, the knowledge, understanding and wisdom arising in the direct experience of cessation.

If my hearing is correct, I am hearing in the above the mystery which says, 'to those who know Kali Imma, she is Bright. She is only Dark to those who have not yet known her'.

With the experience of spacious radiant awareness that is thunderous intelligence, there is likewise an expansion of heart, so that those who know Kali Imma, the Mother of cessation, walk not only in peace, but in increasing love and compassion.

Praise be She who frees us from bondage!

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#22 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:50 am

Shalom,

Indeed, there is a natural generation of love and compassion with the dawn of spacious radiant awareness, for we become aware of our interdependence and interconnection with all, the Sacred Unity underlying all, and this awareness manifests as love and compassion.

You might say that love and compassion are the radiance of this spacious awareness.

The saying in the tradition about Kali Imma you have shared, that “she is black to those who do not know her, but is white brilliance to those who know and love her,” reflects how we may hear and think about cessation at the outset, for at first it sounds dismal and bleak, and yet through cessation, or repose, the experience of spacious radiant awareness dawns, and the breakthrough into supernal or supramental consciousness becomes possible. So it’s not quite what is sounds like to us at the outset, just as the truth of no-thingness or emptiness as the true nature of all isn’t what we think when we first hear it.

In the experience of cessation one might say it is rather ‘womb-like,’ given that Gnostic Being, Enlightened Being, emerges from it, just as no-thingness can be called a ‘pregnant emptiness,’ given that everything arises from it.

Here, perhaps, it is given for us to speak another name of Kali Imma. It is Imma Ain, Mother No-thingness or Mother Emptiness!

Recognizing Imma Ain may we be blessed with the knowledge of Imma Hokmah, Mother Wisdom! Amen.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

#23 Postby Yonah » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:06 am

Greetings!
Thank you all for these beautiful contemplations. I have been following this thread have been really touched.

Here, perhaps, it is given for us to speak another name of Kali Imma. It is Imma Ain, Mother No-thingness or Mother Emptiness!

Thank you, Tau Malachi, for this insight. Mother No-thingness - how beautiful. This gives words to the reason why she appears as black emptiness to those who do not know her. They do not know Ain so they cannot "see" her in who she truly is and are caught in the mirror of fear and destruction. How we approach Kali Imma reminds me of the section of Da'at in Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ where you discuss how consciousness experiences Abadon. It seems like a very similar process? I can see where this could be quite a scary experience for the ego.

Much to contemplate here!
Thank you again.
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Destruction

#24 Postby Elder Gideon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:45 am

Shalom!

Is your steadfast love declared in the grave,
or your faithfulness in Abaddon?
Are your wonders known in the darkness,
or your saving help in the land of forgetfulness?
(Psalm 88:11-12)

That you've mentioned Avadon, Bishop Yonah, linked immediately with my intensive Hebrew study of Psalm 88, an uncharacteristically severe psalm with no hope. It is the prophecy of the suffering of Messiah on the Cross.

Discovering the exact use of this word Avadon אֲבַדּוֹן inclined me to look for more and the five other places this occurs are in Job and Proverbs. This tells me it's more than it's simple translation as destruction and refers to a more specific place in consciousness.

The spelling of this word Avadon brings me completely to the mysteries of Kali Imma and how the Presence of Awareness alone can bring remembrance of What Is in the most extreme circumstances.

אֲ is the Mother Spirit;
בַ is the house She indwells;
דּ is the door through which her enters or exits;
וֹ is what joins all opposites, all in a mystery;
ן is the fish belly of descent necessary for one's purification to merit a greater ascent.

May all remember, Holy Mother, your great light hidden as pearls in great darkness.

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#25 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

If we wish to consider Abaddon as a personification of cessation, and consider the connection of Abaddon with Kali Imma as Imma Ain, we may recall what we are taught about the sixth heaven, Makom, which corresponds with Gevurah on the Tree of Life. This heaven is filled with all of the severities or judgments of the Holy One, plagues and pestilence, fire and brimstone, hail, and so on; all manner of instruments of destruction, Abaddon (or Leviathan). As such, the masters of the tradition have taught that the experience of the sixth heaven is the great vision of the End-Of-Days, the vision of the entire universe passing into destruction, the complete cessation of all. If a soul is able to maintain awareness through the transition, free from self-cherishing, attachment and aversion, and is able to pass into full cessation with the entirety, so they will experience great bliss and pass into the seventh heaven, Arabot, which is composed of heavenly realms of formlessness. This, of course, opens the way to the realization of the eighth heaven, the Supernal Abode, and the non-dual truth; hence, the full enlightenment and liberation of the soul.

First, understand, that destruction is not what it seems, but that it is inseparable from creation, and in truth there is no creation without destruction. Thus, if we gaze into sentient existence, material, astral or spiritual, it is a constant continuum of change, or flickering between being and non-being; hence, it is an ongoing dance of creation and destruction without beginning and without end rooted in the primordial and supernal, bornless being.

Destruction isn’t necessarily what it seems, just as no-thingness is not quite what is sounds like. In that everything arises from no-thingness, or emptiness, we may say that it is a ‘pregnant emptiness,’ and we may realize that this emptiness is at one and the same time fullness (pleroma). The same is true of destruction because for anything new to be created there is a play of destruction opening the way for the new creation. In this light we may consider the Book of Revelation in which the name of Abaddon also appears as the angel of the bottomless pit, a spiritual force activated by the fifth trumpet. Before the new heavens and new earth become manifest the old heavens and earth pass into destruction. If you consider it the Book of Revelation recounts a single movement of destruction and creation interwoven, completely inseparable from one another.

Now, if we wish to consider the letters composing the name of Abaddon we will find a secret mystery concerning cessation.

Alef, this indeed is the spirit, or breath of life, and Bet is the house, life forms animated by the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). Then there is a Dalet, implying a door or passage way through which the spirit may exist or pass beyond the body, and there is Vau, implying an ascension and conscious unification, and there is Nun final, which implies full reintegration with the Infinite – complete cessation.

Look and see! The practice of union with partzuf through the transference of consciousness is hidden in the spelling of the name of Abaddon. Alef-Bet, this is the gathering of the spirit, consciousness, into the heart star, and Dalet is the top of the head, the “door” through which the soul or consciousness is projected beyond the body. Vau is the body of light in the form of a holy partzuf into which the soul or consciousness is projected. When a soul is unified with a holy partzuf in this way, then as the partzuf they may pass into complete cessation or reintegration, Clear Light Union; hence, the body of light dissolving into its essence and nature just like a rainbow dissolves and merges with the sky. This very practice is hidden in this angel’s name.

This practice of the transference of consciousness is intimately associated with Kali Imma and is a practice of cessation. First, the initiate envisions their dissolution, cessation, as they merge with the holy partzuf, and then again, when it is time, they envision a complete dissolution into the Clear Light – bornless being. This, of course, is the state through which the full Supernal Influx can transpire, and likewise, the experience of the Great Vision of Melchizedek. You might say that resting in this intrinsic nature of the mind, consciousness or soul is the “womb of enlightenment,” the womb of the Virgin Mother.

All of this, though, assumes the generation of a presence of awareness throughout all states of consciousness, and most importantly, through transitions between various states of consciousness, or those times when in the unenlightened condition we are prone to fall into unconscious oblivion.

It needs to be said that while the practice of the transference of consciousness is hidden in the letters composing the name of Abaddon, often Abaddon indicates a fall into unconscious oblivion, just as in the passage you have quoted Gideon. This can be one interpretation of Nun final, with its tail descending below the writing line; something of a fall into the “bottomless pit” of forgetfulness, or unconsciousness.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

#26 Postby Yonah » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Greetings and Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you Tau Malachi and Elder Gideon for your insights.

Your teachings on Abaddon are extremely intriguing. I'm hearing that "destruction" is inevitable with Abaddon. The question is whether the soul is ready for transfer of consciousness or if the soul will fall into forgetfulness and even oblivion.

It's sometimes easy to over simplify experience... I was seeing the experience of Abaddon as pertaining to the "vision" of the observer. This is somewhat true, but flat because it seems you are talking about something far more intense then simple mercy and severity, but full on transformation.

How very important our practice and being in dynamic surrender is.
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#27 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:08 am

Shalom,

No, not just the vision of the observer, but the experience of the observer as well; hence, not separate from what happens, not in the least.

Blessings!

Malachi
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Zhaphyr55

#28 Postby Zhaphyr55 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:33 am

Please excuse me if this is just rewording of the above discussions. I received the impression that Abaddon, like the names of God is actually a verb instead of a noun. The motion depicted by the word is the returning of the "running and returning" on Jacob's Ladder. The extent of the trip would depend on the purpose of the journey, i.e. meditation involving the partzufim of the sephirot or transference in death. The destruction would merely be the falling away of the dream illusion as we are immersed closer to no-thing. I seem to understand the destruction, at least to some degree, is also referring to destruction of klippah nogah. In this form and this action, would Abbadon be considered a part of Tikkune?
Jacquie

sheryl
Site Admin

#29 Postby sheryl » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:25 am

Shalom Sister Jacquie!

I much appreciate your question this day.

It ties into a recent contemplation taken up that can be found in the 'Union with Kali Kallah as the Crucified One' practice. There we are asked to meditate upon the Mystery of the Crucifixion as the embrace of Kali Imma, Kali Kallah – [to] contemplate Mother Destruction in this way.

Above, Tau Malachi calls the connection of Abaddon with Kali Imma, Imma Ain, and so it comes to mind that the embrace of Kali Imma is Abaddon?

I also am taken by the contemplation of Abaddon and Imma Ain as a verb. Though Ain is far beyond the mental consciousness, contemplating No-Thingness as a verb makes the mind wobble, if that makes sense!

Thank you for offering this contemplation this day, sister!

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Saved not Spared

#30 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Shalom!

Whoever is left in Zion, who remains in Jerusalem, will be called holy, as who are inscribed for life (Isaiah 4:3).

I very much appreciate your question, Jacquie. It doesn't repeat what's been already said above, but allows another angle into the same contemplation. Thank you for asking!

Adding to what Sister Sheryl offered, I'd share that indeed Destruction is not a noun but an inevitability coming into being. We essentialized a beautiful angle tonight in our study of a passage from Zohar (II:57b) quoting Isaiah above, where Rabbi Shim'on described those who remain and endure Destruction, as those "who are circumcised." We take circumcision to be of the heart and the depth of desire for either oneself (Destruction) or for others (circumcision). What happens in a circumcision of the heart is that what one is not is cut away and removed, revealing what what one truly was all the while. "These [circumcised] will remain at that time [of destruction]. And with them, the blessed Holy One intends to renew the world, rejoicing with them. Of that time is written May the glory of YHVH endure forever; may YHVH rejoice in His works! (Psalm 104:31)."

What's more like life to me is that destruction and renewal are simultaneous; rather than happening to some and not others, Reality-As-it-Is mixes creation and destruction for everyone all of the time. The rabbis are pointing this out in Zohar constantly as every transition in the exodus is for the Children of Israel mercy and salvation while for the Egyptians, exodus is severity and destruction. Exodus prefigures the Great Exodus inaugurated by the Risen Savior whom Lady Mary was first to consciously receive. I shared tonight that her reception of the Risen Messiah set in motion some forty days later the fiery intelligence upon the twelve whipped by "a violent, rushing wind" in the Upper Room at Pentecost (Acts 2). This fiery intelligence accelerates the world through these twelve, whether the world's ready or not.

For most Tzadikkim in the first generations of this transmission, The Way was dangerous, even lethal. While he was being tried for blasphemy, all who sat in the council looked intently at St. Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel...they became enraged and ground their teeth at Stephen. But filled with the Holy Spirit, he gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. ‘Look,’ he said, ‘I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!’ But they covered their ears, and with a loud shout all rushed together against him. Then they dragged him out of the city and began to stone him; and the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul. While they were stoning Stephen, he prayed, ‘Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.’ Then he knelt down and cried out in a loud voice, ‘Lord, do not hold this sin against them.’ When he had said this, he died. And Saul approved of their killing him (Acts 6:15, 7:54-60).

I use St. Stephen's example, because outside, his circumstance was dire and awful. Inside, however, he was oriented so differently that the external was clearly more dream-like: Not only was he lucid in a collective dream of being accused to certain destruction, but he was waking up from the dream, even while painfully dying. What if the righteous aren't excused from this misery any more than the wicked? Our ancestors in The Way contradict what so many churches falsely promise and misinterpret as salvation. To be saved never guaranteed to be spared. All are living in the same neighborhoods, driving the same freeways, and working in the same places, as the unexpected and awful—Destruction—takes everyone, "saved" and "unsaved", by surprise.

Salvation is identifying with the fiery intelligence to such a degree that, Whoever is near me is near the fire, but whoever is far from me is far from the (Father's) kingdom (Gospel of Thomas, 82). I hear this all so differently now, as Tau Malachi has said this so many times. To be destroyed is to be wood; to be saved is to be fire. Everything is going to burn. The only fire-proofing is to be fire itself. With what one identifies, flame or flammable, is what separates one desire circumcised from another desire uncircumcised. As Destruction is inescapable, Whoever is left in Zion, who remains in Jerusalem, will be called holy, as who are inscribed for life (Isaiah 4:3).

May we be flame and remain.

Elder Gideon

sheryl
Site Admin

#31 Postby sheryl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:22 am

Shalom Elder Gideon, Sister Jacquie, and friends!

I am enjoying what you have shared above, Elder Gideon, as another depth of salvation is being heard.

It has before been discussed how salvation is not a noun, but a verb, a movement, an energy. Since the First Coming, the Coming of the Messiah, this energy of salvation has touched down here, and moves and continues to move.

It comes to mind that perhaps we can see this movement beginning to arise even before the crucifixion, perhaps as Yeshua went willingly to the cross, or even in the upper room? This question arises in considering the disciples and what each did the night before the crucifixion.

We are told that the disciples who went with him to Gethsemane fell asleep. And while Yeshua faced his accusers, most of them scattered, Peter even denying he knew Yeshua three times. Contrarily, we see the three Mary's and John standing by him, as close as they could, even standing at the foot of the cross. It comes to mind that in the disciples we see a splitting of the Red Sea, with these latter four walking through dry land unharmed, being fully who they are in God, but the others going through great trials and tribulations as who they are not is revealed and purified.

This brings the thought that our intention at the onset of a spiritual movement will determine where we stand in the movement. It feels that the three Mary's and John were moved solely by their love of Yeshua, their intention being to draw near, to be near, to walk with the one whom they loved so much, thus being as they truly are in God. The other disciples, though, were motivated by a different intention, that of the nefesh behamit (beastly soul), to preserve self, to protect self, to seek for self alone.

What marvels me in this is how simple a true righteous intention is! It is not something out there, or requiring that we acquire something outside of ourselves. Our true self simple loves and it is who we are not that interferes with the heart. Thus circumcision is truly removing this who we are not, so that who we are can simply be.

It also comes to mind that salvation is not an end goal. It is simply being who we are in God.

May all beings love fully, love truly, being as they truly are.

Sheryl

Return to “Mysteries of the Divine Feminine”