Six Extremities

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Six Extremities

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

Shalom!

He chose three letters from among the Elementals [in the mystery of the three Mother letters Alef Mem Shin אמש] and He set them in His great name and with them, he sealed six extremities." (Sefer Yetzirah 1:13)

Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan explains that the six directions derived from these three Mother letters are parallel with Yud Heh Vav יהו--the elements of Breath, Water, and Fire respectively follow Alef Mem Shin אמש. There is another tradition that aligns Yud with water and Hokmah and Heh with fire and Binah.

Mem מ__Water________ Yud Hokmah י
Shin ש__Fire__________ Hed Binah ה
Alef א___Air___________Vav The Six ו

Where this contemplation is going regards Rabbi Kaplan's quotation of Gra's version of the six permutations of YHV for each of the six directions of three dimensional space and how our lineage respectively aligns the vowels YVH with IAO.

Up_________YHV/IAO

Down______ HYV/AIO

East _______ VYH/OIA

West ______ VHY/OAI

South _____ YVH/IOA

North ______ HVY/AOI

I've been intoning these six permutations of IAO (EE-Ah-Oh) for some years now, having memorized them. There is an easy pattern to memorizing them I've found with time. Up is IAO as we always speak it; down ends with the same O, but requires a simple flip of the first two sounds. East and West both begin with O, and I keep the last two sounds straight in my memory by remembering to end in the West with I. The most cool mnemonic for remembering South is IOAdonai--IOA--and completely reversing this for the North.

Why do we do this in lineage anyway? Well, its most simple intention is to seal the six directions invoked in a ceremonial movement or prayer. But what is deepening for me, and invoking the questions I'm putting forth here, is how much wilder this is getting in contemplation.

Tau Malachi aligns YVH with the Threefold Body of Melchizedek: Y with the Body of Truth, V with the Body of Glory, and H with the Body of Emanation.

IAO is likewise the name of Archangel Hua, being the synthesis of I-Metatron and O-Sandalfon.

What's more, working the with the 72 Names of Gevurot and Hasidim in a zodiacal division of 12 leaves six names for each sign. I've been wondering since this aspect has unfolded what is implied in a zodiacal set of six names when each name oriented to one of the six directions.

So, between the obvious permutations of the Threefold Body and Metatron-Hua-Sandalfon and any zodiacal set of six names oriented to the six directions, what more have Masters of the Tradition said regarding the mysteries and nuance of these six directions and all their mystical possibilities?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon+

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Six Extremities

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:49 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

First, it is interesting, at times in the Kabbalah we hear of “Tiferet and the five extremities,” but then at other times we hear of the “six extremities,” Tiferet being counted as one of the extremities. As we know, at times Binah is called the “heart,” while at other times Tiferet is called the “heart,” and Tiferet is also called the “torso.” At the outset this can be confusing, and seem to pose a contradiction from one school of Kabbalah to another, but these terms indicate different orientations or relationships among the Sefirot and Partzufim, indicating secret mysteries. Thus, when we hear of Tiferet and the five extremities, Tiferet is uplifted and unified with Binah, Tiferet being called “heart” and “torso,” and these understood as one and the same, but when Tiferet is oriented to Malkut it is called one of the “extremities,” the “torso” among the six extremities, and Binah is distinct as the “heart.” The former implies and ascending movement in return to the Supernals and God, while the latter implies a descending movement of influxes into Malkut, and into Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah – the great matrix or weave of creation.

Look and see! Here the “six extremities” are mentioned, Tiferet oriented to Malkut, influxes into Malkut, and the worlds and realms of the spiritual, astral and material universes (Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah). Understand, Hesed through Yesod, these are the six directions, and Malkut is their intersection, or rather their arising together, interconnected and interdependent in unity; they are these powers, the directions of endless space, and she is the entirety of them, all of the directions made manifest. Thus, as The Name is permuted in these directions influxes of the Supernal Six and Zer Anpin are invoked, and Supernal Malkut is made manifest in her full glory and power, Shekinah and her good company, souls of tzaddikim and maggidim, or the angels.

This corresponds with the contemplation of the mysteries of Ma’aseh Bereshit, Works of Creation, specifically the formation of Supernal Adam, the Supernal Human Being; when created, formed and made, when there is an influx of Habad and the Breath of Yahweh Elohim, or Ruach Elohim, so there is the heart and head, and the Living Soul comes into Adam. Praise God!

As we know, initially Adam Ha-Rishon “sees” from one end of heaven to the other in all directions, from the beginning to the end of creation; hence, Supernal Adam Gazes into infinite, endless space, and into all three times, pasts, present and future, gazing upon all from the eternal realm, Supernal Malkut. If an initiate knows the way of Aliyat Neshamah, mystical ascensions of the soul, and through the power of Ruach Elohim can reach into Atzilut, then this permutation of The Name and invocation of the directions is the invocation of this “gazing” of Supernal Adam, invoking an influx of the Habad and Living Soul of Adam, neshamah hayyah, nefesh hayyah.

This would correspond with the generation of the Threefold Body in the Messiah.

This assumes a full Aliyah Neshamah reaching into Atzilut, and unification of the soul with the Sefirot, The Name, cleaving to Melekh Messiah, “King Messiah.”

Listen and hear, and understand! The body, and the universe and world in which it appears, are inseparable from one another, the body is the world and the world is the body, and this is the generation of the body of light corresponding with Atzilut, the Supernal Universe and Supernal Worlds. If and when a holy tzaddik seeks to invoke Supernal Influx, so as they engage this invocation they will generate a body of spiritual light and astral light as “channel ways” or “vessels,” and their material body will become the “anchor” and “vehicle” in this world. At the same time in this, there is the generation of the full Body of Light on all levels, allowing full range of works and movements in the Supernal Abode (Palace of the Messiah), and in the heavens and on earth.

Here, perhaps, you may recall what we are taught in Pistis Sophia, that in the ascension three light vestures, or light bodies, were restored to the Risen and Ascended Messiah, and that joined with these there was the “appearance of Jesus” (Yeshua); hence, a vesture, body, of supernal light and glory, spiritual light and glory, and astral light and glory –three “vestures” or bodies, and then the physical appearance of the Holy Tzaddik in this world, the material, the physical manifestation. This is the array of the Body of Glory and Body of Emanation of anointed tzaddikim, which arises from the Body of Truth (Amet); the Glory Body is composed of these three light bodies, spanning the supernal, spiritual and astral universes, and their heavens and worlds, and the Body of Emanation their appearance in this world, on earth. The Truth Body, this is the realization of the Wisdom of Ain, and conscious unification with the Messiah and the Infinite One, Yahweh Elohim.

Consider this. The body and the world in which it appears are inseparable from one another, they abide in oneness; and therefore, with the generation of the body of light on these various levels, there is the creation, generation, of new angels and new heavens, the expansion of the heavens. When this happens, so there is a greater influx of spiritual powers through the person, the incarnation, of the Anointed Tzaddik, and the world is blessed and uplifted to God.

In the Risen Messiah there is a new humanity, and new heaven and new earth, for in the Risen Messiah is the full generation and realization of the inmost light vesture, or body, formed of Supernal Glory and Light, the Names of God; this is the fullness of the Body of Glory, and therefore full Supernal Influx, the salvation of the world, the uplifting of the world in the Great Ascension. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!

This is not a single action or event, though, but it is ongoing throughout the ages, from one generation to another with anointed tzaddikim of every level or grade, all laboring for a greater and greater Supernal Influx and for Tikkune Gadol, the great mending of all creation reaching into the World of the Sefirot, The Name.

This is what this invocation is my brother, a prayer-ceremony engaging in this Great Work, the action of a co-creator and co-redeemer engaging in a co-labor with Ruach Elohim, perfecting and completing creation as God wills it, all founded upon the realization of Supernal Adam, Supernal Humanity (Messiah).

Look and see, and acquire insight! Aside from having the capacity of Aliyat Neshamah through a directed force of will, force of desire, as with great tzaddikim, if and when an initiate takes up this invocation with full kavvanah and devekut, cleaving to the Shekinah of the Messiah and the Infinite One in faith and love, so the Spirit of God will move, the spirits of righteous ones and the angels will come, and something of this Great Work (Tikkune Gadol) will be accomplished through Divine Grace. Thus, putting on the Blessed Name, unifying oneself with the Blessed Name, and taking up this practice, something of this Divine Action will be accomplished through the power of God, El-Elohim.

In this, perhaps, you may also understand that this is the generation of the Great Palace of Light, in Mercy and Judgment, and Compassion, the full array of the Holy Shekinah and Kingdom of Heaven.

There is, of course, another way of this that I have taught, one that corresponds with the Gospel of the Second Coming and the ongoing Supernal Influx in these times, one revealed in radical soul ascents during a dance between life and death when the soul was resting in the Palace of the Messiah. It is the “revealed invocation of the sacred circle,” the secrets of which Enoch-Metatron was given to speak and reveal at that time, and that permission was given that it should be spoken and revealed here, in this world in these times.

This revealed invocation of the sacred circle, the teachings of which are discussed elsewhere, is an evolution of the invocation of the “six extremities” corresponding with the Body of Glory in the Second Coming of Messiah; hence, the full Body of Glory of the Second Adam, or the Great Seth in the Apocalypse, all as El Elyon has ordained.

Here it is given that I may share a practice with you, and you may take it up and contemplate your experience with it over time.

Abide in oneness with The Name, and cleave with passion, and set your thought upon Adam Kadmon, the Primordial One, and engage the invocation with the traditional permutations of the Name. When this is accomplished, pause and abide, as in the Work of Creation of the old heavens and earth, and the former spiritual humanity. Then, let it all dissolving into its essence, and merge with you, and you dissolve into your essence, and abide at-one with the Clear Light; from this, arise as the Great Glory of the Risen Messiah, and engage the revealed invocation of the sacred circle with the conscious intention of invoking the Apocalypse and the fruition of the Second Coming.

This is a “secret practice” of the Works of Creation in the mystery of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Messiah that was also spoken by Enoch-Metatron; contemplate this well, and understand!

In this practice be faithful in the first three of the Six Essential so that the full blessing of your Holy Tzaddik is with you, and abide in the remembrance of the anointing you have received of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah, and so abide in the Sanctuary of Grace; if you do, Divine Grace will accomplish this spiritual work with, in and through you. Praise God!

This is enough for today.

Bless the Lord and bless the Name of the Lord! Baruch Ha-Shem! Praise God! Amen.

Shaddai Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Grace and peace to you in Messiah Yeshua, our Adonai!

There is something more that I’m inclined to add, having been inspired and been given permission by the Holy Spirit.

In the very same way that the three letters composing the Great Name are permuted in the sacred circle and directions, so also the 144 Names of God that are composed of three letters; following the same pattern, this may be done with these Holy Names. Thus, a sacred circle can be manifest of the permutations of each Holy Name, 144 arrays of the Holy Shekinah, 144 Divine Actions of the Great Angel of Shekinah.

First, though, an initiate must be well acquainted with these Holy Names, well established in the Six Essentials, and able to receive instruction on the secrets of the Names and their permutations from inner tzaddikim and angelic tzaddikim, and most importantly, be able to unify with the Holy Shekinah, understanding how to uplift the intoxication of the Living Presence and Ruach Elohim, the Spirit of God. Then, indeed, the sacred circle may be generated of these Names, and one will not take The Name of the LORD in vain, in the vanity of the ego.

When a Holy Name is intoned and arrayed in sacred circle in this way, so there is a great influx of the corresponding power of Shaddai, the Almighty, and the action will be taken up by the Great Angel of the Shekinah. If and when this is done, however, it must be done with divine authority, according to Divine Providence, according to a word of Yahweh, or the inspiration of Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim

It must be understood, a great influx of the powers of Holy One, the Infinite One, can manifest in Mercy, Judgment or Compassion, and they are like a flaming sword in the hands of the Great Kerubim, turning this way and that, to Mercy and Judgment. There is great and unimaginable power in the 144 Names of God, and in them is the power of Shaddai, which is to say, the power to shift the great matrix of creation and spiritual forces in radical ways the mortal mind cannot conceive, let alone comprehend. The invocation of permutations of these Holy Names is not for the novice, nor the initiate just becoming acquainted with them. Understand, even a Baal Shem, a Master of the Name, will not act on a whim employing these permutations, but they must know that Ha-Shem is with them, and that full authority and permission has been given to invoke a Holy Name in this way, and to set the Great Angel of the Shekinah into motion for the corresponding Divine Action.

Once the spiritual power of a Holy Name is invoked in this way, and the Great Angel of the Shekinah is set into motion, there is no retrieving it, and there is no mitigation – as it is spoken, so it will come to pass, so it is done.

There is an essential key that I may share concerning and such invocations of Names of God. You cannot be the doer, but the Messiah and Holy Spirit must be the doer; only then is it good and true, and righteous, as God wills it.

I do not know that such an invocation of the Holy Names by any of my companions today would be wise, nor that such an invocation of the Holy Names in this way by me today would be wise, but I write this, and share this, with the inspiration and permission of the Holy Spirit, recording it for another day, another time, if there is need and God wills it.

I will say this. God help anyone who dares to take the gates of the kingdom of heaven by storm, for they will be confronted by the warriors of heaven, and likewise, God help anyone who seeks to enter by stealth, unwilling to go through the Gate, the Good Shepherd of the Flock, for they will be cast down without mercy!

There is, however, another way in contemplation and in all humility that anyone acquainted with these Holy Names may engage them, without a direct utterance and invocation of them, which itself may invoke a great influx of the corresponding spiritual power for insight, illumination, and the revelation of secret mysteries, and even prophecy for those who have the fear and love of Yahweh, and who know how to cleave.. Understanding this pattern, configuration, of permutations of the 144 Names of God, so these Names and their permutations may be contemplated, and meditated upon in this very way. If an initiate is able to do this, well established in the Six Essentials, and with full kavvanah and devekut, so the Holy Spirit may move, and enter, and so also inner tzaddikim and angelic tzaddikim may come to them, revealing secrets, deep mysteries of these Names of God, drawing the initiate into greater joy of nearness and union, uplifting in Aliyat Neshamah, mystical ascensions of the soul.

In these Holy Names, and their permutations, is knowledge and power of God in the heavens and on earth. Praise God, who has gifted this to us! Praise Messiah, who empowers us in this!

I can share no more concerning this.

Baruch Ha-Shem! Bless The Name! Praise God!

Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Ma'aseh Messiah

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun May 04, 2014 9:27 am

Shabbat Shalom Tau Malachi:

Understand, Hesed through Yesod, these are the six directions, and Malkut is their intersection, or rather their arising together, interconnected and interdependent in unity; they are these powers, the directions of endless space, and she is the entirety of them, all of the directions made manifest. Thus, as The Name is permuted in these directions influxes of the Supernal Six and Zer Anpin are invoked, and Supernal Malkut is made manifest in her full glory and power, Shekinah and her good company, souls of tzaddikim and maggidim, or the angels.

This corresponds with the contemplation of the mysteries of Ma’aseh Bereshit, Works of Creation, specifically the formation of Supernal Adam, the Supernal Human Being; when created, formed and made, when there is an influx of Habad and the Breath of Yahweh Elohim, or Ruach Elohim, so there is the heart and head, and the Living Soul comes into Adam. Praise God!

I'm still very much enjoying your response, applying it to my ongoing contemplation of the six directions. When I discovered a beautiful mystery in the Hebrew word for work-ma'aseh מַעֲשֶׂה, I'm aware of more of what you've spoken here, all implied in this vast teaching. Praise be She for revealing Her Bridegroom!

As I remember that these six directions are also attributes of Zer Anpin, these directions are not only spatial positions or orientations, but deeds, the work ma'aseh מַעֲשֶׂה of Zer Anpin, manifest from above to below through Messiah. For example, to Hesed is attributed Messiah's High-Priestly pardon and beneficence for the people; to Gevurah is attributed Messiah's warrior-valor exorcising and liberating the people from evil; Tiferet is Messiah's transmission of the Word, initiating and healing the people; Netzach is Messiah prophesying, opening of The Way for the people; Hod is Messiah's wonder-working power for the people; Yesod is Messiah manifest at Tzaddik for the people.

That these are attributes are works, the ma'aseh מַעֲשֶׂה of Messiah, becomes undeniable when the word for ma'aseh מַעֲשֶׂה is addressed to the Holy One, as in Psalm 139:14:

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.

Ma'aseh מַעֲשֶׂה, work, becomes ma'asecha מַעֲשֶׂיךָ, when a kaf-final is added; kaf-final acts as a possessive pronoun wherever it occurs at the end of a noun. Compare Your works, ma'asecha מַעֲשֶׂיךָ, with the word for messiah מָשִׁיחַ, and suddenly an undeniable relationship is revealed between your works מַעֲשֶׂיךָ and messiah מָשִׁיחַ. The only difference between your works and Messiah is עֲ, which is what sees and perceives this happening.

Blessed as we are in vibrant community anchoring a True Apostle in lineage from St. Lady Mary Magdalene-- meaning the continuing Habad of the First Witness of the Living Yeshua--your works of Messiah are funneled, focused, through a living example of Tzaddik, who is the attribute of Zer Anpin below. This precisely is how mysteries of Zer Anpin touch down into time and space. Apart from Tzaddik, your works of Messiah would be invisible, unmanifest, retreatant in inner planes.

If Our Lady moves, may more of this mystery of your works of Messiah be revealed!

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue May 06, 2014 10:24 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

This contemplation of the “anointed” and “your works” is lovely, and the play of these words in Hebrew is quite marvelous, indicating deep mysteries of the Messianic Kabbalah.

First, there is this. When a person receives an anointing, so they are anointed to engage in spiritual works, a mission that is given to them by the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). Thus, when St. James teaches us that if we have faith, an anointing, we will have works, this takes on a deeper meaning, for in our anointing we have been given works to do by God; we are ordained to enact the will of God and engage in the spiritual works that have been given to us, and as such, through the power of God, the Spirit of God and the angels, we are able to accomplish all works that are given to us.

This runs very deep, however, for of the Messiah as the Living Word we are taught, “All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being” (John 1:3), and therefore we understand the works of the Messiah, the Anointed of God, as Ma’aseh Bereshit, Works of Creation; the work of the Messiah is the Work of Creation, and in that the Messiah indwells us, so our spiritual work is to complete and perfect the Work of Creation as co-creators and co-redeemers with the Messiah and El Elyon, the Supreme.

When we receive the True Chrism, Anointing, the works of the Messiah become our own; and yet, each of us has our own work to do, our own life to live and offer to God, all as God wills and ordains, and each of us has unique works, a unique mission, given to us by God – our True Will, our soul’s Inmost Desire.

All in a mystery, this is built into us, this is how we are woven as a unique and individual emanation of the Messiah and Yahweh Elohim; hence, these spiritual and material works, or this mission, is being who and what we truly are, enacting and embodying our true being as we are in the Light Continuum and the Infinite One. Our Anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit of the Messiah is the awakening of our soul, and all of the various faculties and powers of our soul, and is the remembrance of who and what we truly are, and why we have been sent, why we have come, so that we can fulfilled Ratzon Elyon, the Will of the Supreme, which is our very own True Will.

This, of course, is not the self-will of our ego, but rather is the will, the desire, of the inmost aspects of our soul, neshamah, hayyah and yechidah – the divinity that is within us; hence, “your works,” the works of God, the Divine.

Consider this. Adonai Yeshua teaches us, “I do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek to do not my own will but the will of him who sent me,” and likewise, “The works that the Father has given me to complete, the very works that I am doing, testify on my behalf that the Father has sent me” (John 5:30, and 36). We also know the Perfect Tzaddik says, “I do what I see the Father doing.” Indeed, not works in the self-will of the ego, and the unenlightened condition, but according to the inner aspects of the soul and the will of God, the True Light.

There is a secret mystery to be spoken concerning these works of the Father (Abba) that the Messiah completes, and that we are to complete; they correspond with the seven Sefirot of Construction, the Six and Malkut. Understand, the Six, which are the Depths of the Directions of Endless Space, form and compose Malkut – the Kingdom, as manifest in the four Olamot, and the works of the Messiah, and our works in the Messiah, correspond with Malkut; when done, when complete, they are the manifestation of Malkut, the Holy Shekinah and Kingdom, the Living Presence and Sovereignty of Infinite.

When we engage in our inner works and good works, all as given to us by God, all as we have been created to accomplish, so we complete and manifest something of Malkut on four levels, Atzilut, Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah – supernal, spiritual, astral and material. Thus, as with Messiah Yeshua, Malkut reaches, and is completed and fulfilled through us, through the works, the tikkunim, we enact and accomplish, and the corresponding Supernal Influx becomes embodied by us – an emanation of the Shekinah of the Messiah, Kallah Messiah.

Look and see! The Six, and Zer Anpin – these Depths of the Directions, are the root of the world of angels; and, as we know, the angels are the active agents and powers of the Works of Creation. Elohim utters, speaks, the Living Word, Messiah, and the angels engage in the action that is spoken, creating, forming and making all things according to the will of God as spoken; and, as co-creators in the Messiah, we are also active agents and powers of the Works of Creation, siblings of the angels of God, co-laboring with the Spirit of God and the angels. Quite literally, if and when we take up the works given to us by God, and enact our True Will, the full force of the Spirit of God and the angels moves with us, and what we accomplish on earth is also accomplished in the heavens, and what we actualized and realize in this world is realized and appears in the World-To-Come.

Consider this. We are taught that Yeshua Messiah has gone ahead of us to prepare a place for us in heaven and the World-To-Come, and we are also taught that apostles, and those who are anointed, also labor and prepare places for souls in heaven and the World-To-Come; as we engage in our works, this is exactly what is happening, we are building and expanding the heavens, we are actualizing and realizing the World-To-Come, and we are establishing souls within it through the power of God in us! Praise God!

There is a teaching that the Holy Spirit wishes me to share. As you know, when we receive our anointing we are taught to “live as the angels of God.” Angels of God worship God, and yet more, thy take up prayers, invocations, on behalf of souls, and they labor to uplift souls in return to God. Joined with this, as we have said, they are active agents of creation, and as such, when souls pray, and God answers their prayers, angels are sent as active agents answering prayers, fulfilling God’s will, granting blessings and boons as God ordains them to do. In just the same way, as we pray for others and uplift them to God as the angels do, so also, whenever possible, we wish to act as conscious agents fulfilling the prayers of others – very often through enacting good works and charity we can become the answer to the prayers of others, the messenger of God sent to them in this world.

“Your works,” the works of the Spirit of God and angels – these are our works too; and we are empowered and ordained to these works in this world, as the angels are in the heavens, and together with the angels in the Messiah, we are to complete these works, the active compassion and love of the Messiah.

This seems enough for the moment, so I’ll pause here.

May the works of God be accomplished among us. Amen.

Messiah Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Sefer Yetzirah: Book of Formation”