Seven Doubles in the Holy Palace in the Center

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Seven Doubles in the Holy Palace in the Center

#1 Postby Elder Gideon » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:26 pm

Greetings!

I recently was astonished in reading table 2 of the first chapter and verse 4 of chapter 4 to find attributions of the seven utterances of "It is good" pronounced by Hashem at the conclusion of (almost) of each "day" of Creation with the seven double (pronounced) Hebrew letters:

4:4

Seven Doubles: BGD KPRT
Up and down
East and west
North and South
And the Holy Palace precisely in the center
and it supports them all.

The power of this for Sophians is how in Rosecrucian tradition, these seven double letters (Tau, Peh, Kaph, Resh, Daleth, Gimel and Bet) have correspondences to the seven interior stars (chakras) within our own bodies! How beautiful! The human body indeed is a microcosm of the greater macrocosm!

If Malkuth may be attributed to Tau (Root Star) then this seems to affirm the purpose of our incarnation drawing upon our Divine Nature, for if the Light of Neshamah is not actualized below, in effect (and from the perspective of the created order) it doesn't exist!

Praise be Crown upon the Sovereignty and the Sovereignty in the Crown!

Amen and amen!

Brother Michael

Phillip

#2 Postby Phillip » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:13 pm

Shalom Brother Michael!

I find it interesting to note that in the Christian Kabbalah the Sephirot can be linked to BOTH the six directions, up down, East, West, North, South (or forward, backward, left and right), AND the interior stars... I wonder if these teachings are distinct, to be contemplated separately in order to reveal different angles, or if there is a place where these contemplations come together to reveal something about the interior stars and about these six directions?

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Directions as Stars

#3 Postby Elder Gideon » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:57 pm

Shalom Brother!

What a great way to draw out more connections! I recall Tau Malachi recently simplifying an explicit relationship between the seven days of Creation as the seven sephirot of construction with the seven interior stars:

"Before": Supernal Triad-Transcendental Star
1st Day: Chesed-Crown Star
2nd Day: Gevurah-Brow Star
3rd Day: Tipharet-Throat Star
4th Day: Netzach-Heart Star
5th Day: Hod-Solarplexus Star
6th Day: Yesod-Navel Star
7th Day: Malkuth-Root Star

Now, your question specifically regards directions. I'm willing to bet that these Days of Creation-Star center attributions line up perfectly with the directions. Beautifully, whatever is experieced of the Supernals, we're told, is outside of space-time dimensionality, being what was, is and is to come all simultaneously! :shock: As for Malkuth being the Holy Palace at the center supporting all, this reminds me of the power of practicing the silent witness and primordial meditation, which expresses this supernal triad, we're told, in the fullness of the present moment. How delightful! How beautiful!

Shalom!

Leslie Kaneel

Center.

#4 Postby Leslie Kaneel » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:58 pm

Shalom Brother Michael!

That is awesome! The relationship between the "Days" of Creation, Sefirot of Construction, and the Seven Interior Stars!

All of Creation is absolutely undergirded and constantly fed Life by "the Palace at the Center," the Heart of all that " was, is, and is to come."

A Rumi poem comes to mind:

"The clear bead at the center changes everything
There are no edges to my loving now.
I've heard it said there's a window that opens
from one mind to another,
but if there's no wall, there's no need
for fitting the window, or the latch."

Blessings,
Leslie.

Phillip

#5 Postby Phillip » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:47 pm

Shalom Leslie & Brother Michael!

I'm stricken by the significance our contemplation places upon Malkut and the root center! Can that be right?

There seems to be a connection to the attribute of Saturn to the center that drives this root center/Malkut connection both ways, towards the Supernals as well. I am remembering the thirty-two paths of wisdom in it's discussion of Malkut:

"Scintillating Conscoiusness - It is called this because it elevates itself and sits upon the throne of understanding. It shines with the radiance of all the luminaries and bestows an influx of increase to the Prince of the Face."

"All the Luminaries" we have learned refer to the Sephirot of Zer Anpin, and the "Prince of the Face" refers to Tiphereth.

So what's all this significance with the root star???

Leslie Kaneel

Malkut-Atzilut.

#6 Postby Leslie Kaneel » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:22 am

Greetings Phillip,
The answer to your questions, for myself, is simple:Yes, I'm speaking about Malkut and the Root Center, because this contemplation is what I understand most at this point in time.
As far as I understand, Malkut and the Root Center have significant opposites connections to and from Atzilut, the Universe associated with Nothingness/Fullness; the source of primordial Divine Wisdom; the Center. For myself, this is where I see all Life, Love, and Compassion arising; the Creation of everything including "the luminaries" you are referring to. Atzilut is also, I believe, where the Light-transmission and all Wisdom flows from to fill the 32 Paths! This is my basic understanding of this contemplation.

May Sophia move and work through the 32 Paths for all aligned to receive. Amen.

Blessings,
Leslie.

Return to “Sefer Yetzirah: Book of Formation”