Thoughts and Angels

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Brooke

Thoughts and Angels

#1 Postby Brooke » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Saluations !

I've often heard thoughts referred to as angels. From a Kabbalistic perspective, thoughts as angels seems to resonate with Yetzirah, the world of formation and realm of angels. If we consider that thoughts in Assiyah first formed in Yetzirah this makes sense but I would love to see this topic drawn out more.

One thing I was thinking is that if we are aligned and balanced within ourselves then by Grace our thoughts are closer to God's -- and angels of Light more easily influence our thoughts. But I know the idea that thoughts are angels goes way beyond this...

Many blessings!
Brooke

Merlin

#2 Postby Merlin » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Greetings, Sister. Peace, Love, and Awen be with you.

I think that complexes of thoughts create angels and demons within one's soul. These internally-generated folk are kin, but separate from, those of the universe-at-large. Angels and Archangels, I believe, are Lords and Ladies of Order, and can structure, pattern, and organize the world. If you think about it, our thoughts and patterns/complexes of thoughts pattern our perception and visualization of the world....A similar function. Likewise, I believe that Demons and Archdemons are Lords and Ladies of Chaos, striving to disrupt and pervert Order. These beings, too, may be generated within. Of course, the Wise would remind us all that the destruction of old patterns to make way for new ones is part of the essential balance and harmony of the Universe.

Blessings of Awen,

Sincerely and with love,

Merlin
Deus Lux Solis

Brooke

#3 Postby Brooke » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:21 am

Shalom and welcome to the forum!

Yes, brother, I think we do create our own angels and demons -- and they surface at the most unusual times. For instance, sometimes it's difficult to know what do do with desire energy that surfaces in our dreams so powerfully it follows us into the next day.

I guess the thing we need to do is to re-look at what the dream is teaching us about ourselves and re-integrate that energy back into the Holy One of Being and a yearning to be closer to Ha Shem. Where do we start? By looking inward and upward. The answers are within and all around us, if we have found our heart and mind to hear and see.

The archetypes are already in place; there is nothing new under the sun. And today is a very good day if we but know what do do with it. The Light within knows today was also yesterday and every tomorrow has already been -- and will be again. May we all come to a greater awareness of exactly what all this means for our bornless souls.

Bright Blessings!
Brooke

Merlin

#4 Postby Merlin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:22 am

Greetings, Brooke. I personally believe that nothing, in and of itself, is good or bad. The angels within I regard as anabolic (building), while the demons are catabolic (deconstructionists). They are both necessary beings in the evolution of the soul. Regarding angels as "good" and demons as "bad" is like regarding one season as being better than another. Sure, we may have personal favorites, but all are necessary for the Wheel fo The Seasons to continue turning. These forces do become problems when they are unbalanced, with one particular construct being given more power than the others. Unbalanced force cannot be allowed to continue without harmful consequences being the result. My Buddhist friends have taught me to be non-judgemental (or less judgemental) of the fundamental energies of the Universe, and to recognize that all things (even the most loathsome) play some role. Angels and Demons are, collectively, the Shapers of the World. Regardless of personal feelings, I try to have faith that the shaping going on within and around me has to happen the way it does. What happens HAS to happen, HAS to happen the way it does, and HAS to happen when it does. Realizing that, I try to allow the Shapers to go about Their business.

As for the desire energies you're experiencing in your dreams.....What are these energies trying to tell you? Is there some unmet need or longing which needs to be addressed? As a Druid, I would say that you are receiving Awen, or higher inspiration, of some sort.

Just my 2 cents.....

Blessings of Awen.

Sincerely, and with love and fellowship,

Merlin
Deus Lux Solis

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

The Play with Maggidim-Angels

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 am

Salutations in the Light of the Messiah!

The subject of angels or maggidim is vast and complex in the Kabbalah – whether speaking about great cosmic forces, archangels, angels or spirits, there are all manner of classes and kinds existing in countless dimensions, ranging from Olam Ha-Adam Kadmon to Olam Ha-Asiyah.

Generally speaking, in the most basic teachings of the Kabbalah we are aware of Olam Ha-Beriyah as the world or universe of great cosmic forces and archangels, and we are aware of Olam Ha-Yetzirah as the world or universe of angels, and we are aware of Olam Ha-Asiyah as the world of spirits; in the Zohar we are also taught of angels of Atzilut, and there are hints to angels of Adam Kadmon – hence, the supernal and primordial, respectively.

Now, our soul has five aspects, with each aspect containing all five – thus we have twenty-five aspects of the soul, and in the tradition the entirety of the soul altogether is counted as an aspect, bringing the number of aspects to twenty-six, the number of the Tetragrammaton, Yahweh.

These various levels of the soul, of course, span the Sefirot and Olamot, and through these various levels of the soul we interact with these various levels of spiritual forces, and not only do we interact with them, but we are completely interconnected and interdependent with them – microcosm and macrocosm being completely interdependent and interconnected, the individual and the universal.

On the one hand, we are influenced by spiritual forces or “angels” on various levels, yet, on the other hand, we also influence spiritual forces or “angels” on various levels; in our soul we have the ability to contact and interact with all manner of spiritual forces, but we also have the capacity to generate or create spiritual forces at these various levels, depending upon the extent to which our soul is actualized and realized, and embodied.

In the Zohar we learn that every thought, emotion, word and action is connected to spiritual forces – in them we are linked to spiritual forces, and spiritual forces move through them, and likewise our thoughts, emotions, words and actions move the spiritual forces; but the Zohar goes even further, understanding the Human One (Adam) as a co-creator with the Holy One, saying that with every thought, emotion, word and deed we generate and create spiritual forces – “angels.”

At the level of Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah there is a play of light (order) and darkness (chaos), as well as admixture, due to cosmic ignorance, the illusion of separation, but at the level of Atzilut and Adam Kadmon the play of light and darkness ceases – there is no illusion of separation or dualism in the supernal and primordial, and even within the Realm of Perud the apparent separation or dualism is illusory, rather like in a dream when one is unaware that they are sleep and dreaming, but nevertheless the dream is the radiant display of one’s own mind or soul.

Now, most ordinary individuals in the present human condition live at the level of the nefesh – the vital or bestial soul, and a great many live in the unregerated state of nefesh, nefesh behamit; then there are many who generate nefesh elokit, and there are many among them who begin to live from the level of ruach, among these, some realize neshamah, and a few may reach the realization of hayyah, and a precious few yechidah.

There is a manifestation of ruach in the state of nefesh behamit – the “lower ruach,” as it has been called; in the state of nefesh behamit, what is contacted and generate are admixed and dark spirits, or what is often called unclean and evil spirits – klippot. If most ordinary individuals in the present human condition live in nefesh, then the spiritual forces contacted and generated much of the time are klippotic, at the level of Asiyah; when the lower ruach is active, that contact and generation reaches into Yetzirah, or actually Klippah Nogah.

As we have said, many generate nefesh elokit, and actualize something of the ruach proper – or the “upper ruach,” such individuals then contact and generate luminous spirits at the level of Asiyah and angels at the level of Yetzirah. If and when something of neshamah is actualized, then an individual may contact and generate spiritual forces at the level of Beriyah – the world of great cosmic forces and archangels.

Of course, what we are talking about here are various gradations of consciousness-force and various forms the Divine Light, Or Ain Sof ,assumes – from the light of the material dimension, to the astral light, the spiritual light and supernal light, and that Clear Essence, which is called the “primordial light.”

If we ponder the level to which a human being may contact and generate spiritual forces at, we may simply consider the wonderworking we witness with the great adepts or masters, realized individuals – their magical play in this Great Matrix or dream-like display as awakened centers or emanations of the One reflects a movement of great spiritual forces, and reflects an inseparability from those spiritual forces.

Now in the ordinary or unenlightened condition, bound upon in cosmic ignorance – the delusion of separation, in the present human condition, no doubt, few reach into such heights as Beriyah, let alone Atzilut, yet this divine potential is within all, and here and there some among us do, and it is our divine destiny to realize and actualize our soul in full as we witness in Yeshua Messiah and other great adepts and masters who have appeared among us. As much as we might speak of the development and evolution of sentient beings or souls towards the present state of humanity, so the present humanity is a transitional state of being evolving towards a divine and supernal humanity, a prototype of which is Hayyah Yeshua.

Quite naturally, in this process we contact and generate greater spiritual force, or move with greater spiritual force, and in this process we recognize the reality of our experience at every level as a radiant display of our own mind, consciousness or soul – in this recognition is the realization of the very nature or essence of our mind, consciousness or soul inseparable from that One Being-Consciousness-Force or “Divine Mind” that we call God, the Holy One.

Aside from the advent of the Messiah (the Gospel) and Messianic or Supernal Consciousness embodied by Adonai Yeshua, the masters of the tradition have taught us this in the legends concerning Enoch (the Initiate) who walked with Yahweh Elohim and was taken up without tasting death – in the Glory Body dimension, according to the tradition, Enoch was translated into Archangel Metatron, set above all other archangels and orders of angels. If we gaze into the Glory Body appearing as Metatron it is composed of the archangels and their hosts, and all of the realms, worlds and universes generated by them; we find a very different understanding of the Human One and our divine destiny – and needless to say, we find a very different understanding of the angels of God, the True Light.

This, of course, is the foundation from which the sages in the Zohar are speaking…

May all living spirits and souls be uplifted in the Great Ascension; amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Leslie Kaneel

Remission or no Remission

#6 Postby Leslie Kaneel » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:35 am

Shalom!

During cycles of a person's lifetime there arises the balancing of unique arrays of angels & demons necessary for the conscious evolution of each particular cycle. In the transition between cycles, or a progression of consciousness, the demons useful before must now be banished for they are now an obstruction; also, a different order of angels may become more prominent according to need. Then, a person must find where and what the new balance of spiritual forces is to be......This reminds of the power to either retain or not retain sin for Divine Purpose.

Cycles like this may be very rapidly moving into new stages for someone in the Way, but, perhaps one lifetime, or more, per cycle for someone in nefesh behamit evolving very slowly.....

Just some thoughts from current experience on this contemplation...

Blessings!
Leslie

Brooke

#7 Postby Brooke » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 am

Greetings and shalom!

This morning I came across a statement by Neil Dougas-Klotz (Sufi scholar and author of books on the Aramaic translations of Yeshua) that ties in with one of the ideas that surfaced in this thread: desire energy.

Perhaps life is calling to you right now, to let go into Unity, to release for a moment everything you think you know about yourself. As you begin to mine the gems you find on the pathways of the heart, remember to return repeatedly to the feeling of bathing in Unity's ocean. The many qualities of the heart can be overwhelming to the inner self. Yet the Qur'an says that the divine created all these qualities, capabilities, and feelings within us before we were born at the very beginning of the cosmos, when it held us in its heart as part of the divine image reflected in the first human being. We can explore the divine wealth within us for our whole lives and still not exhaust the treasure hidden there.

What marvelous wisdom for and about the heart. Everything we feel or dream or desire has been with us since before creation itself ! What do we do with the energies that would torment us with their reality? We learn from them because we accept them as part of the self-knowledge that God has gifted us with. To know ourselves is to know God. To know God is to know ourselves. To love ourselves -- and accept ourselves as part of God -- is to love God. Our dreams are not something sinful or apart from us or the Holy One of Being; they are our reflection of God at this moment in our becoming.

Praise El Elyon for Hearts Open to Receive! May We All Be Uplifted by the Knowledge Contained within Our Own Hearts!

Blessings!
Brooke

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Tikkune-Healing

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 am

It would seem that the heart has everything to do with the interplay of light and darkness, or angels and demons in our experience, and in this regard the term for admixed and dark forces in the Holy Kabbalah proves very interesting - it is klippot, which means "shells" or "husks."

In this regard, what Yohanan the Baptist has to say about the Messiah in the Gospel of St. Matthew becomes a powerful contemplation:

"I baptize you with water for repentance of sin, but one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear the threshing floor and will gather his wheat into the granary; but the chaff (klippot) he will burn with unquenchable fire" (3:11-12).

Now, of course, in a dualistic view this could be taken to speak of eternal damnation, but in a non-dual view, rather than eternal damnation, it speaks of a *radical transformation* - fire is a transforming power that makes all like unto itself, it is a release of energy generating heat and illumination or light. Heat and light imply an increase in vibration, and therefore imply an acceleration of consciousness; in this verse, the fuel for this is the chaff or husk of the wheat, klippot.

Wheat is a grain that human beings have cultivated to produce food - it is ground to make meal or flour, which with yeast and water makes bread when baked, heated. The fire produced by the burning of chaff and wheat stalks, as well as other materials, can be used to make bread - hence the release of energy in it produces bread.

As we know, the Messiah is called the Bread of Life, and in the Wedding Feast the bread of the Body of the Risen Messiah, which we eat, receiving spiritual energy, light-power, from it.

All of this speaks to the transformation and integration of negativity, klippot - the release of holy sparks bound up in husks of darkness, shades and shadows.

In this regard, we might consider the Islamic and Sufi teaching, one that occurs in the Christian Kabbalah as well, which says that Satan (Iblis) will also be redeemed with all creation in the End-Of-Days.

Now, the meaning of klippot becomes rather subtle and sublime in the Kabbalah, for it is not only archons and demons that are called klippot; the outer or external dimensions of the Holy Sefirot are called klippot in relationship to the inner or internal dimensions of Sefirot, just as the body and external dimensions of the soul are called klippot in relationship to the internal dimensions.

Thus, to the Sefirot at the level of Yetzirah, the Sefirot at the level of Asiyah are klippot, and so it is with the lower or outer Olam-Universe in relationship to the upper or inner Olam in ascent of the Tree of Life - passing through the Sefirot of an Olam as the soul ascends towards the next Olam the Sefirot of the previous Olam become klippot to be shattered and transformed.

We see this in the Book of Apocalypse or Revelation, the seals, trumpets and then bowls, which represent the Seven Sefirot of Construction at the level of Asiyah, Yetzirah and Beriyah, respectively; in the Great Ascension, the Sefirot of the lower or outer Olam are shattered to be reintegrated with those of the upper or inner Olam.

These Sefirot, of course, represent restrictions upon the Light of the Infinite allowing spirits and souls to relate and interact with it and not become overwhelmed or fall into unconscious oblivion, mindless union; this also produce a series of gradations into which spirits and souls may grow and evolve in ascent, drawing ever nearer to the Holy One - an evolution into the Infinite or One-Without-End, Ain Sof.

Klippot, then, are both vehicles and obstructions, and this is true of admixed and dark spirits, as much as of the Sefirot of the lower or outer Olamot; and so it is also true of our internal klippot, which contain sparks or energy-intelligence of goodness or our soul in them.

Here we may consider the most prominent inner klippot in our experience, which is the expression of Klippah Nogah, the false light. We often speak of our "heart breaking," but in truth, by nature, our heart cannot break, for it is infinite spaciousness, infinite light and love, which includes everyone and everything - the dwelling of the inner self, the presence of the Messiah. It is not our heart that breaks, but rather it is the klippah of self-grasping, and egoistic desire and fear that shatters - the klippah of grief and pain to which we cling, and with which we have come to identify ourselves. In this regard we may say, if your "heart is broken" let it stay broken, for it is the klippah encrusting it that has broken - thus what has actually happened is the opening of the heart.

I am deeply struck by the statement in this quote that the "inner self" or Christ self is "overwhelmed" by the heart or influx of the Divine Light - that sounds rather like the mistaking of the klippah encrusting the heart for our actual heart; the inner self or Christ self is a Person of Light, and is not overwhelmed by the Sacred Heart or Divine Light, but rather, that is its true nature, its presence and power. If the "inner self" is "overwhelmed" by the Divine Presence and Power, or the Sacred Heart, then that was not our inner or Christ self, but was a klippah (husk).

We can say, though, that in the actual process of self-realization, what we have called the "Self" or "God" is shattered and shed many times over - when we come to the recognition of No Self, No God, then the knowledge of the Self and God shines forth; it is in the recognition of emptiness (Ain) that the truth of fullness is known. Perhaps in this context we might use the phrase, "the overwhelming of the inner self," although, in truth, it is more akin to a blissful dissolution, but not as mental being and its innate dualism would think of it.

This Holy Union, on one hand, is indeed like a drop of salt water being poured back into the infinite ocean; but at the same time, without any contradiction, it is like the entire infinite ocean pouring through the drop - in this Holy Union, the individual and universal are fulfilled, realized, in one another. The presence and power of this Holy Union is Christ or Messiah, the presence and power of One Anointed with the Supernal Light.

This is the truth of Divine Incarnation.

The play of light and darkness, angels and demons, of course, is integral to this conscious evolution and realization; of course this is not to suggest that one should pursue the way of unclean and evil spirits - that would reflect a lack of the intelligence and wisdom of the Sacred Heart and lead the soul into greater bondage and suffering. One must know and understand the truth of relative realities in the awareness of emptiness (Ain, Belimah) and not fall into the error of a mental conception of "no difference" so as to lose the capacity to discern between good and evil, and the capacity to consciously respond with wisdom and intelligence.

Thus, in the midst of the in-betweens or relative realities in skillful means there is a play of enrichment, pacification, subjugation and destruction in our interactions with spiritual beings-forces, whether internal or external klippot.

We see this with the Master quite clearly in the Gospel...

The awareness of no difference does not negate the relative reality of things, but rather is the cessation of our egoistic desire and fear, or attachment and aversion, and it is our empowerment to transform, to enrich, pacify, subjugate or destroy, as necessary.

*On the subject of enriching, pacifying, subjugating and destroying see our discussion of the topic elsewhere - both teachings from our Christian Kabbalah and Vajrayana are recorded.

May we be empowered with skillful means in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen Messiah; amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Brooke

#9 Postby Brooke » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:48 am

Shalom !

What a beautiful and clarifying explication of the Bread of Life. The same energy burning away the husks also serves to accelerate our consciousness; the same energy (fire) makes the bread that sustains our bodies -- and in the case of the Bread of Life, that which nourishes our souls.

Indeed, it is a blessing that the klippot surrounding our heart are broken. I think that's what the quote from Douglas-Klotz was helping me to come to terns with. I mean, it's so easy to interpret desire energy as a sign of your sinful nature somehow separating you from God; it can leave you with a restlessness that might lead one to act out or turn down another path. However, if we remember that God knows or understands our desire energy it reminds us that we are not separate from God nor alone in any suffering. Suddenly, we view it as God and our Inner Christ trying to tell us something about ourselves while also breaking a few shells at the same time. That's why accepting or understanding -- and not fighting -- such energy is so important to me. If I accept my dreams as part of the experience of becoming then I am able to view them with something other than clinging or aversion. In this way, as our heart breaks we become stronger, understanding that our emptiness holds infinite potential as the place of radiant awareness and the Sacred Heart.

Yes, I see your point about the quote: if we are overwhelmed by the Divine Light than we are not really One with the Light, are we? I think that may indeed be a reference to our hearts still encumbered by the klippot.

May We All Come to Understand Our Heart Breaking as a Part of the Becoming !

Many bright blessings!
Brooke

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Ratzon Elyon

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 am

The inmost Sefirah in the Kabbalah is often called Ratzon, or Ratzon Elyon - this translates as will or desire, the will or desire of the Supreme; all of the Holy Sefirot, and all creation, comes from this Ratzon, and is the emanation/expression of this Ratzon, desire-energy. Thus, in a manner of speaking, quite literally, we are *bundles of desire-energy*; there is no getting away from the play of desire-energy, for what it is is the fundamental energy underpinning all creatures and creation. Understanding this, there is nothing good or bad about desire, and there is no getting rid of it - rather, it becomes a question of the sublimation of desire and the conscious direction of desire, the mastery of mind and desire.

In this Union of Grace that we practice - the Gospel, we receive the Divine Light from above, and Serpent Power, the Fiery Intelligence in us is awakened; the very nature of this "Serpent Power," the awakening of which via the Light from above is the reception of the Holy Spirit, is desire-energy. The most fundamental expression of this desire-energy in our material experience is as sexual energy, though it is desire-energy on all levels, the sexual-sensual level being the most basic and instinctual level.

Now, awakening the Serpent Power, then, means an awakening of far greater desire-energy; thus, in a play of awakening this Fiery Intelligence gaining skill in working with desire-energy becomes essential, including gaining skill in working with fear, which is a distortion of desire-energy.

Generally speaking, every form of desire can be transformed into a vehicle for the realization of Union - every activity can be transformed into a vehicle of self-realization in Christ; if we know and understand the Five Ways, all of which are rooted in the Way of Perfection, then we have the keys to transform everything into the Way, the Path, the Vehicle of Divine Illumination.

There is the Way of Knowledge, Power, Love and Work, and there is the Way of the Weave or Transformation, which integrates all Four Ways; these represent all activities of the Sacred Circle of Life, the activities of the Four Winds, personified by the Four Archangels of the Sacred Circle, coupled with Metatron and Sandalfon.

*See the discussion in the Gnosis & Gnosticism forum on The Way of the Divine Life for the discussion of the Five Ways.

Now, in the Way of Transformation, all is sublimated and uplifted - even the most basic form of desire as sexual energy is uplifted; the intimate play between two committed lovers becomes the direct reflection of Yahweh and the Shekinah, or of the Messiah and Holy Bride - embracing ones partner, one embraces a physical manifestation of the beloved, and the attendants of the bridal chamber are present in that sacred place, the spirits of tzaddikim and holy angels of God, the True Light.

If so basic an act as love-play may become exalted in this way, then surely every action may become a movement of the Divine, in the Divine - a play of the Light-presence (Christ) and Light-power (Holy Spirit).

The mysteries of sexual mysticism as reflected above are called the "mysteries of the Arayot" in the Kabbalah; we find them, for example, in the Zohar, which directly speaks to the invocation of the Holy Shekinah in the love play between two human beings, citing love-making on Shabbat eve as an empowerment of the kingdom of heaven on earth, Malkut Ha-Shamaim.

The teachings on the Way of Work reveal the great secret to all of this - whatever is done in service to Adonai, or for the sake of heaven, the Spirit of Adonai takes up and accomplishes - when we act in the awareness of God's immanent presence and power, rejoicing in the Holy Shekinah in the very action and experience itself, the Holy Shekinah moves with, in and through us, and may even become manifest as us.

If this is true, then the klippah of the conceptual division between the "sacred" and the "mundane" is completely dispelled - in all things we live and move and have our being in the Holy One and Shekinah, and we walk in the kingdom of God, the True Light.

In this way, everything becomes the worship of God in spirit and truth - everything becomes prayer and sacred ceremony.

Now, this is course will guide us - if we walk in the awareness of the presence and power of God with us, naturally we would not be inclined to anything ungodly or hurtful; the sacred heart of love and compassion, and the awareness of the Holy One, is perfect guardianship, and is our perfect teacher.

Our is a path of integral self-realization in Christ - so in one way of another everything must be integrated, joined to the Body of Christ, the Body of Light and Truth.

When Christ is the Head - when Christ is our desire, and our intelligence and speech (desire/action) are joined to that Holy Desire, then we live in the peace and joy of Christ in everything; when Christ is the Head (Rosh), not I, but Christ and the Holy Spirit is the doer - this is the perfection of the Way of Work.

In short, we can wrestle with desire and seek to cut it off, or we can use desire, redirecting and transforming it, riding it into Union - the former seems like folly to us and the latter like wisdom, so we recommend and practice the latter, the transformation and integration of all desire into one Holy Desire, the Anointed, Messiah.

May we be blessed and empowered to realize Ratzon Elyon, the Desire of the Supreme - that Holy Desire we behold in the Risen Messiah; amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Brooke

#11 Postby Brooke » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 am

Salutations in the Light of the True Cross !

Indeed, the entire wondrous mystery drama started with Ratzon Elyon ! That, in itself, is such an important remembrance for our soul and heart. Thanks for this reminder, +Tau Malachi.

We are bundles of desire-energy as we emanate from desire energy; so the influx of unexpected desire energy could very well be an indication of the rising serpent power as my teacher also once explained. The Holy Spirit moves in delightfully and wondrously *expected* ways -- if only we remember.

As I read your post I was also reminded that we need to let go and let Grace or the Holy Spirit be the doer. If we don't, then too easily we fall prey to our own desire-energy by focusing entirely on it and letting it perplex us instead of allowing the overall influx of energy to *do* as Ha-shem wills in our hearts, minds, and lives.

In the next few days I plan to read the forum discussions on the topics you mentioned in your last two posts here. Thank you.

May We All Remember Ratzon Elyon as Our Own Desire for Ourselves and All Beings!

Blessings!
Brooke

Return to “Christian Kabbalah”