Aligning With Our Mother's Intention

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Martina

Aligning With Our Mother's Intention

#1 Postby Martina » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:08 am

Shabbat Greetings, Dear Friends!

“While we are constantly bringing spiritual beings-forces into the astral earth and these entities are influenced and fed by our thoughts, emotions, words, and deeds, likewise, these entities influence and feed us, so that we are completely interdependent and interconnected with the play of spiritual forces.” (Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ, page 231, Chapter on Netzach)

Reading this passage, I am reminded that in a recent discourse it was shared that gifted worship is attributed to Netzach, as it is a powerful way of light transmission and wonder working.

In the Shabbat discourse on Winter Solstice our Tau shared, that the message of the Mother for next year is, that we are ready for a time of “Shifting directions and leaping”.

When I contemplate how one can be ready for what is to be acomplished in the coming year it seems to be a focus on remembering how much joy is flowing from aligning with Our Mothers intention. Perhaps than such a movement becomes joy similar to the joy a professional athlet has in his form of sport aligning his life and spirit to the task ahead.

I am grateful for any correction and would love to hear others thoughts on this.

In gratitude,
Martina
Martina

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Re: Aligning With Our Mother's Intention

#2 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 am

Shabbat Shalom Martina!

Praise be She who aligns and illuminates!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful thought, it touches into a similar contemplation that has been stirring in heart recently. I hear in the idea of 'aligning' a concept of a work that 'molds' our physical experience here into a vessel that is capable of retaining and withstanding the influx of our Soul Being. The more and more there is this alignment, the more and more this physical incarnation resembles the Soul Being and its dimensions, remembering the inmost dimensions of Soul are within the Holy One of Being. Psalms 104 speaks beautifully of this alignment,

"Praise the Lord, O my Soul. O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. He wraps himself in light as with a garment"

Notice the mention of "The Lord" and "O my Soul" as if to say my Soul is in the Lord, and hinting at a mystery that this "garment" is "Soul". This begs a questions, How may we come to this alignment, this resemblance, one that is as a garment of the Lords presence? This is where I resonate with your mentioning of becoming aware of Spiritual Beings Forces. The more we become aware of movements and flows of energy the more we can become aware and conscious as to what Beings/Forces we are entertaining. Our thoughts, speech, actions are what 'molds' this physical vessels and as this 'mold' more and more resembles Soul, more of Soul can enter into this mold. I hear this as alignment. This also brings to mind a certain section found in Ezekiel (16:8-14);

Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine. I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. I clothed you with with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on our arms and a necklace around your neck, and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. Do you were adorned with good and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because of the splendor I hd given you made your beautify perfect, declares the Sovereign Lord"

This touches me very much in contemplations of aligning and molding the physical to become a vessel of the Soul. If the inmost parts of Soul are within the Holy One, then these parts must be of Royalty, like a King or Queen. Do we allow this idea of Royalty in? Do treat our life and body as though it is Regal and Royal? Honoring as though we are inviting a king or queen? It seems these questions are answered in where we allow our hearts, minds, thoughts, speech and actions to go.

May our lives be fit for you O Sovereign Lord, Adonai!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

sheryl
Site Admin

#3 Postby sheryl » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 am

Shabbat Shalom, Sisters and Brothers!

Praise be the Queen of Shabbat! And much thanksgiving for these delightful contemplations she has inspired!

We have recently been blessed with this and other discussions on embodiment - on works or enacting right thought, speech and action. Praise and thanksgiving to the Holy One for all these sharings!

In reading your insightful posts above, Elder Sarah and Sister Martina, it comes to mind that if and how righteousness manifests, or if and how we align with Mother's intentions, or our Soul, indeed is rooted in Netzach.

Tau Malachi taught in Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ, referring to Netzach and the Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom:

Whatever we have been able to glean of the actual mysteries is dependent upon the degree to which we have been able to intuitively grasp something of the greater truth and form concepts, emotional associations, and images that are more or less in harmony with the greater truth. Thus, what we have are mental and vital illuminations of the mysteries (transcendental powers) seen with our mind's eye and the contemplations of faith, as the text of the Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom indicates in speaking about Netzach*.

*Netzach is "Hidden Consciousness (Sekhel Nistar), it is called this because it is the radiance the illuminates the transcendental powers that are seen with the mind's eye and with the reverie of faith."

Netzach thus is called VIctory or Dominion, awareness of God in Creation, vision of God's Glory, Inspiration of the Creative Spirit. And so we see that it is through faith, through kavvanah and devotion, that we are intuitively able to grasp that which is in harmony with the greater truth. This harmony, perhaps we can say, then becomes the predecessor of righteousness or right thought, speech and action, as what we intuit is embodied.

Thus, what "we do" begins here in Netzach. Gifted worship, individual and collective, feels then to be the vehicle for the arising of this intuition, perhaps tying in to what Elder Sarah asks:

This touches me very much in contemplations of aligning and molding the physical to become a vessel of the Soul. If the inmost parts of Soul are within the Holy One, then these parts must be of Royalty, like a King or Queen. Do we allow this idea of Royalty in? Do treat our life and body as though it is Regal and Royal? Honoring as though we are inviting a king or queen? It seems these questions are answered in where we allow our hearts, minds, thoughts, speech and actions to go.

May we abide this day in adoration of what is Regal and Royal!

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Mark

#4 Postby Mark » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Shalom Anointed Community,

I give thanks for what is shared here:

"...remembering how much joy is flowing from aligning with Our Mothers intention" (from Sister Martina);

"The more we become aware of movements and flows of energy the more we can become aware and conscious as to what Beings/Forces we are entertaining. Our thoughts, speech, actions are what 'molds' this physical vessels and as this 'mold' more and more resembles Soul, more of Soul can enter into this mold." (from Elder Sarah);

" And so we see that it is through faith, through kavvanah and devotion, that we are intuitively able to grasp that which is in harmony with the greater truth. This harmony, perhaps we can say, then becomes the predecessor of righteousness or right thought, speech and action, as what we intuit is embodied." (From Sister Sheryl)

What comes to mind regarding the alignment with joy, whether the energies we are entertaining are resembling our Soul, and intuiting what is in harmony with the greater truth, is the awakening of an inner smile that sometimes comes spontaneously while meditating. This smiling energy feels like a shifting of directions when it is happening, perhaps aligning with some perception of Soul through grace. If I can remember there is the support of Divine intention for being this way, it may be easier to just be open for it to happen.

Shalom in the love of Yeshua and Magdalene,
Mark

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Grace and peace to you in Messiah Yeshua, our Adonai!

What wonderful insights all of you shared; each is quite lovely. I’d like to share a few thoughts, and perhaps add to the contemplation.

Indeed, the word of the Mother in the Holy Feast was, “This is a year of shifting directions, and leaping.” Ready or not, nevertheless this will be reflected and expressed on an energetic level this year, and we may anticipate multiple surprising shifts on individual and collective levels, with ourselves and the world. “And leaping,” this indicates that these sudden changes in directions, or what’s happening, can be taken up as opportunities for ascents of consciousness and radical evolutions of our spiritual realization; hence, leaps in our progress in the Gospel, or self-realization in Christ.

The process of self-realization is a labor for the full embodiment of the soul and Christ-Spirit; hence, the actualization and realization of all aspects of the soul, outer and inner joined as one. The vessel or vehicle of this realization is our person and life, and body, and as long as we live in this world body and soul are inseparable from one another, they are completely interwoven. As such, receiving our anointing, as our soul awakens, our person and life, and our body, is sacred, and is the vessel or vehicle of a heavenly being unified with the Christ-Spirit.

Understand that neshamah and the inner aspects of our soul are a heavenly being, an emanation of Ruach Elohim and Or Ain Sof. When we align ruach and nefesh with neshamah, giving expression to our heavenly or supernal soul through our thoughts, words and actions, something of our heavenly being is embodied in us and manifests as us.

When we embody our heavenly being and the Christ-Spirit as we invoke and pray we are able to reach into the world of angels, world of archangels, the interior heavens, the Throne of Glory and beyond into the Palace of the Messiah and World of the Sefirot; reaching in prayer, we may bring divine powers, influxes of the Sefirot, into this world, serving as vessels or vehicles of those spiritual powers or influxes. Thus, we may be vehicles of something more than our heavenly soul and bring blessings to the people and land around us, and into every place we sojourn.

This is not an action isolate to times of prayer, meditation and sacred ceremony, but rather, we can engage in this action in everything we do, throughout our entire life. Our entire person and life is meant to be an expression and vehicle of our soul and the Christ-Spirit, and all of the various Divine Attributes in the Christ-Spirit.

Now, when we receive our anointing with the Perfect Light and Holy Spirit, in that very instant we are ordained in an order of sacred priesthood, the Order of Melchizedek. While indeed all initiates are not called to outwardly to serve as a tzaddik or apostle in community, all initiates are ordained as sacred priests. What we are speaking about in all of this, of course, is the spiritual work of a sacred priest, one who makes her or himself a dwelling place and vehicle of the Holy Light and Spirit of God, and who seeks to carry blessings and peace to all living spirits and souls.

As we know Melchizedek is a priest-king, and literally the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; and with this we are told that he is the king of Salem, the “king of peace.” When we receive our anointing, and embody our heavenly or supernal soul unified with the Christ-Spirit, we are ordained in sacred priesthood, and we become a priest-king or priest-queen; hence, a member of a royal and divine order of souls embodying the Spirit of Truth, or Enlightenment.

This is something important for us to remember as we walk through our daily lives so can live as one who is anointed and ordained as a sacred priest, a holy and royal person.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

BrandonLw

#6 Postby BrandonLw » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Moving with regal intent grants some insight into recent contemplations regarding small, timely shifts in the Triad of Action (namely Yesod) as a means of drawing in the influences of the olamim represented by the (God willing) Moral and Supernal triads.

This contemplation today has been grounded in ownership (or the lack-thereof). It occurs to me that a day, much like a sacred weapon or object is not owned but held in sacred trust. What I find this mentality does is offer some surrender to mystery (God's Spirit) and to creative outpouring and expression (Hod and Netzach, respectfully). To enter a day as an owned thing, with its responsibilities and burdens seems to me to carry a hubris that I in fact know the source of the day's arising and its boundaries and complete expressions. Instead, I wish now to explore the regal opportunity of a day as a sacred trust, one which asks for awareness, an open heart, a surrender to Ve-Adon, Adonai. Perhaps then, can we say, we join the ranks of our brothers and sisters in God's service as a great tapestry of the Kingdom, in regal ranks? This way, a creative expression might flow from a season, a day, that can be offered up in the day's close, back to the Lord.

This contemplation is related to another regarding what attitudes and beliefs I (we) might enter a day, a cycle, a season to best flow energy ready for a move and a leap.

Thank God, in recent years through great conversations with community and granted insight I've seen how keeping one's energy always tapped in reserves of stress, subtle loathing and fears there is simply a shortage of energy to move when a window or gate arises. As this year begins, I am most curious as to mentalities that free and grant energy, and the awareness which gives the small windows of power appearance. I suspect in "regal" company we are not alone.

Praise Our Lord

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Grace and peace to you in Messiah Yeshua!

Creation is ongoing and is renewed every day, and each morning our soul is restored to our body, another measure of life being granted to us by the universe and God. Indeed, it does not belong to us, but belongs to God, and yet each day of our lives is gifted to us by God and it is up to us to choose how we live and what we do with the days, and seasons, of our lives. Each day of life is a precious gift from God, and in all that transpires throughout each day God is with us, God within and behind all that arises and appears. If we look into the inwardness of anything, including ourselves, there we find Christ and God; and this corresponds with divine and royal being.

If we are aware of Christ and God in us, and Christ and God in all, then we may seek to live as Christ, and seek to enact the will of God, rather than live in our ego and enact our own self-will.

Each day of our lives is a gift from God, but aware of this, and walking with God, we offer up each day to God, and all activities of the day, and all that transpires in the day. In this way our life, and how we live, becomes our offering to God; hence, a living prayer and meditation, and a perpetual communion with God.

When we speak of “royalty,” of course, we are speaking of spiritual self-worth, or divine pride. To live as Christ and offer up our person and life to the Lord requires spiritual self-worth, joined with spiritual humility. We need to be aware of the image and likeness of God in us, and need to cultivate the Divine Attributes – our full resemblance to God.

As we know, in Genesis we are taught that the human being is created in the image and likeness of Elohim, and that the living soul and intelligence in human beings is the breath of Yahweh Elohim. Recently I’ve been taken up the contemplation of this literally, contemplating the human form, not just the soul, as the “image and likeness” of God. In this contemplation, every time I’m gazing upon a human being, so I’m gazing upon an image and likeness of God, and within each is the Christ, the Anointed of God.

This is the necessary balance of walking each day as royalty or divinity, that we walk with the awareness that this is the truth of each and every human being, and in fact, all creatures, all living spirits and souls.

The greater this presence of awareness – this knowledge, da’at, the greater our embodiment of the Christ-Spirit, and the greater our capacity is to bring about shifts in the matrix of spiritual forces (Triad of Action), and to shift the direction of the flow of what’s transpiring in our lives and the world around us.

Understand, though, that integral to this is a mastery of thought, and the force of our desire and will. When speaking of Yesod, the Sefirah called holy tzaddik and sign of the covenant, the movement of spiritual influxes and forces is understood to be all about our desire-energy and how we direct our desire, or what we desire and love.

Here we may remind, what we most desire, what we most love, we become; on one level or another that becomes the reality of our experience.

When we speak of walking as a sacred priest and royalty, this naturally is a practice to walk with uplifted energy and vibration in consciousness, or to walk in beauty and holiness, resembling the Christ.

May we take up this spiritual practice with zeal! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Meg

#8 Postby Meg » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Shabbat Shalom,
I was so excited to receive the Intention from this Feast of the Holy Bride, heralding in the New Year! And a thrilling contemplation this year of "shifting directions and leaping" that is quite joyful and spontaneous, preparing us for the now. Immediately how do we co create and weave this new vision we have? Leaping is a shift and begs us to act on any of many levels and get focused so the Spirit and Light will move. Reading Tau's comment of "ready or not" made me pause and reflect on the past, but this is not a time for the weary or any negativity.

Being the novice geek that I am the archetype of Jupiter arose, because of the expansiveness of this intention. The Big Benefactor of expansive change, I feel a new awareness arising. Jupiter who rules over time, karma, fortune and luck! We, as sacred community, will be seeing, hearing and feeling the new, the unexpected while leaping or soaring air bound trusting in Ma to deliver us to our intentions. Amen!

The Hebrew Letter is Kaph, for Jupiter and as such we see the connection to seasons, cycles,change, and the Crown. Symbolized by the Palm, by which I feel protects in the heat of this action. Connecting Hesed (spiritual abundance) to Netzach ( awareness of God in creation) is the Wheel of Fortune Tarot Jupiter card simply again change, growth, decay ,karma, the forces of all life. Again I feel the newness of these never ending cycles and seasons.

So, for the next 12 months let's focus on these movements becoming manifestations that we weave with our Christ Spirit leading us. Such times can be disruptive and turbulent energies especially when affected by the general collective, we cling to Sacred Community. Yes, lets receive these blessings and walk with the Holy Spirit, Angels and Saints into this transformative time of Faith, Love and Understanding.

Thank you all for an amazing past year and all the fruits that will continue to grow with the Grace of Our Holy Shekinah.

Meg

sheryl
Site Admin

#9 Postby sheryl » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Shalom Meg!

It is delightful to see you on the forum!

I appreciate what you have shared about Jupiter. I am a novice regarding the celestial intelligences and astrology, and so enjoy reading what those more knowledgeable share.

As you spoke of clinging to Sacred Community, the Six Essentials came to mind:

1. Cleaving to Risen Messiah
2. Cleaving to Tzaddik
3. Cleaving to anointed community
4. Gifted worship
5. Hitbodedut
6. Good works

It is taught that to fully receive the blessings that have been bestowed upon us, we must give, and it comes to mind that the Six Essentials are a vehicle not only of receiving but of giving as well.

These and the Three Roots (remember God is with you, set your mind on things that are above, remember your transcendence) this day are heard as our work, our labor, to receive, and to give what has been received, so that it might be received fully.

As you have drawn out, Sister Meg, I too see sacred community is an essential element of our walk.

May all blessings be fully received!

With gratitude,

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Shalom,

I’ve also been deeply struck with the word arising from the Feast of the Holy Mother and Child, and I’ve been seeing layers and layers of meaning and inspiration in it as I’ve contemplated it since the night it was given. First and foremost, I hear in “shifting directions” a time of innovation and creativity, new ideas, new inspirations, new visions, and “leaping” being joined with this, I hear taking action on these new impulses to seek to manifest them swiftly. I also hear a time of being led by the Mother Spirit in new ways, as well as a time to consider what’s most important and tend to it; hence, a time to turn away from distractions and seek to focus on things that are worthy of our time and attention, worthy of divinity and royalty if you will.

There is also another layer, for “shifting directions” is a direct reference to the Sacred Circle of Life, whether walking east, south, west or north, ascending or descending, or gathering inward, or walking round sunwise or moonwise. All of these are directions of the Sacred Circle, and all have their array of attributes and correspondences, their knowledge, powers and actions. On one hand, in reference to a Sacred Circle “shifting directions” means invoking the specific powers we need, and “leaping” indicates an action with full conscious intention, the full force of our will and desire; hence, very conscious, well envisioned actions as a co-creator, or co-weaver, of what transpires. On the other hand, “shifting directions” implies sudden, even surprising shifts in the flow of events in our lives and the world, and “leaping” implies taking advantage of sudden, surprising changes in our lives, understanding them as opportunities, and seeking to draw out the good or blessing that is in them.

The Feast of the Holy Mother ran very deep this year in my experience, likely for a number of reasons, and through the good grace of Ma; the joy, the jubilation in the feast, was immeasurable, and the various visions and words spoken well reflected Mother’s heart-womb. It was very good! Praise Ma!

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Christian Kabbalah”