The Matrix of Faith

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Anna

The Matrix of Faith

#1 Postby Anna » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02 am

Blessings!

In a recent post about psalm 137, Tau spoke of the matrix of faith being shattered in these times. Binah is called the "parent of faith" in kabbalah and I wondered how one might contemplate this shattering of the matrix of faith in our Way. 1 Corinthians 13 speaks of the gift of love as the greatest gift and also mentions the three things that last: faith, hope and love. I wonder if these three are the pillars of the matrix of faith, for they are inseparable just as the sefirot of the supernal triad that corresponds with them are inseparable. What nurtures faith in this world but knowledge, understanding, and desire for the good- desire for union with Holy One? It seems that from these three spring the rest of the attributes on the Tree of Life.

I pray that teachings and insights into the matrix of faith and how we may not only mourn its shattering, but also how we may pray and take up ceremony and prayer to help reweave this matrix with Mother Spirit, may be given here. This rebuilding must happen within as well as around us. I look forward to corrections and all that may be shared to guide this contemplation.

Thank you!
May God be praised in every corner of this good earth!
Anna

Anna

Re: The Matrix of Faith

#2 Postby Anna » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:12 pm

In contemplation it seems that there are multiple ways to consider the meaning of matrix and its function. A matrix is more than a vessel that holds something but it also provides a substrate upon/in which something can be supported. Matrix speaks also of an environment that nourishes and may even protect what is growing within it. A matrix is an interconnected, supportive space. The womb is a good contemplation of matrix. In the womb the egg is fertilized, nurtured and protected until the new being is ready to emerge and live outside of the mother's body.

The shattering of such a life-giving space inspires consideration of the effects this would have not only on what is nurtured within, but also upon what encompasses that matrix. Perhaps I am carrying the metaphor of mother, womb and child too far, but if faith itself is losing the womb of its growth and protection, then is not the Parent of Faith also being rejected? A shattering of the matrix of faith speaks of a great loss of connection among beings in this matrix and a terrible loss of the ability to receive shefa from the Tree of Life.

On the other hand, I cannot help but consider that after a shattering the opportunity for the arising of something new, perhaps an even greater vessel or matrix in which deeper faith may be nurtured and grown, becomes possible. Is the teaching of the shattering of the matrix of faith also pointing to a new and greater arising? Is this shattering an intensifying of the dark age we are experiencing now, before the time of the Second Coming?

May many beings open to receive the precious gift of faith this day!
Shabbat Shalom!
Anna

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Haven Heaven

#3 Postby Elder Gideon » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 am

Shabbat Shalom, Anna:

I've enjoyed your inquiry into the matrix of faith and find it very timely in our Feast of the Apostolic Succession. We were invited as a full community to pray for the matrix of faith on several fronts, such as for the extension of our and every community of faith, being equipped with new and effective language in outreach, and the strength of the Body of Emanation of which we're a part.

In Tau's preaching this Feast, I heard that unlike the first four Feasts of our Solar Continuum which are anchored in the past, this Feast is most particularly in the now. Summer Solstice is the transition between the Pentecost of the past and every generation of tzaddikim to come, conceived in the upper room. From this same Pentecostal conception proliferates tzaddikim, apostles with a unique anointing.

If one considers how every Solar Feast centers around a particular partzuf, the question I had some weeks ago was, What is the partzuf of this feast? Tau responded, Tzaddik. This has brought forward so much more to contemplate in regards to you question of the matrix of faith. The health, vitality, relevance, and most important of all the energy of any faith community depends upon the anointed example of its leader(s) for the community. There's no separating the community from the Tzaddik. It's an interdependent weave of individualities who consciously self-restrain to make room for the greater awareness of Tzaddik without and within themselves.

We are the face of the matrix of faith in our time. 'We' may also mean our immediate community and may extend to our generation of faith and habad in the Holy One. Cleaving to the heart of love and compassion, 'we' are the awareness of the Divine in all lands that live for something greater than our individual selves. This is true in literal spirituality as well as non-theistic intentions any might hold for social and environmental justice. The Apostle writing Hebrews defines faith in a way that encompasses theistic and non-theistic orientations: Faith is the evidence of things hoped for, the assurance of things not seen (11:1).

The most grounded example of how this wisdom of faith applies theistically and non-theistically came as the climax of my spiritual retreat in the deserts of Southern Nevada just this week. I was unprepared for the effect of visiting the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge between Death Valley and Las Vegas. Since European settlers displaced the indigenous Paiute, most all of the ancient oases throughout the greater Mojave desert have been drained and the wetland habitats all but destroyed. The last remaining one, Ash Meadows, was slated in the early 1980's to become the water supply for development of strip malls, business complexes, tens of thousands of homes, and an airport until scientists and activists declared endangered species endemic only at this ancient aquifer. By defending this last great aquifer, it became federally protected and is rebounding with twenty six species of plants and animals that are found no where else on the planet.

The entire refuge became the most concrete vision for me of teachings, transmission, and Tzaddik. As I traveled the complex of boardwalks leading up to the springs, I felt teachings that guide each of us in our way. As I finally neared the greenery and heard and felt the deep, clear streams with coursing fish, I felt The evidence of things hoped for, transmissions and empowerments of the energy dimension that are living and moving, beyond merely believing. To have arrived at the aquifer of all of these streams, Crystal Springs, is beyond words, the assurance of things not seen: a vast, turquoise grail, beneath which flows fossil water, snow from the ice age, visible at last for the benefit of all the Lesser Finches, Western Harriers, and Monarch butterflies flitting about me. What the aquifer is to this entire region, Tzaddik is to this generation, a source revealed by anointing, concealed by Supernal Habad.

Feel then in this vision of an actual place a matrix of faith: the heartsongs of holy women that opened wells in desolate places, Malkut as a tender spring, the water the Perfect Master will give that will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life (John 4:14).

Everyone has very deep, unshakeable faith, it's just a question of, Faith in what? It's as simple as where my thoughts carry me, for most occupies my thoughts is my faith. What one thinks is what happens. If I fail to see what is greater than I and therefore have no regard for the future, I care not what happens, for example, to life-giving aquifers that are ancient, tender, and irreplaceable. If, however, I live for what is greater than myself, I will hold the space of the future in myself for those I will never know, aware of the evidence of what is hoped for, the assurance of what is not seen. Such a haven I hold spiritually or justly becomes a heaven for those to come. I praise the Mother for such a material vision of faith as Ash Meadows.

May all recognize faith as the refuge of their time to guard and grow for those of another.

Elder Gideon

HelenaN

Re: Haven Heaven

#4 Postby HelenaN » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Shabbat Shalom, Elder Gideon

Thank you for articulating this vision the Mother has graciously bestowed on you, for those of us here in the present. Very uplifting! Helena

The entire refuge became the most concrete vision for me of teachings, transmission, and Tzaddik. As I traveled the complex of boardwalks leading up to the springs, I felt teachings that guide each of us in our way. As I finally neared the greenery and heard and felt the deep, clear streams with coursing fish, I felt The evidence of things hoped for, transmissions and empowerments of the energy dimension that are living and moving, beyond merely believing. To have arrived at the aquifer of all of these streams, Crystal Springs, is beyond words, the assurance of things not seen: a vast, turquoise grail, beneath which flows fossil water, snow from the ice age, visible at last for the benefit of all the Lesser Finches, Western Harriers, and Monarch butterflies flitting about me. What the aquifer is to this entire region, Tzaddik is to this generation, a source revealed by anointing, concealed by Supernal Habad.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:18 am

Grace and peace to you in Messiah Yeshua!

This is a beautiful and wonderful contemplation, with many good insights offered. I’m inclined to add some thoughts, and see where the contemplation and discussion might go in the Spirit.

Binah and Imma, corresponding with the interiors of Binah, is called the “Parent of Faith,” and a common cognomen of Malkut, the Holy Shekinah, is Emunah (faith); as we know, the verse from the Scriptures that reads, “Who created these,” indicates Binah emanating the Six and Malkut, Malkut being the Holy Vessel receiving the influxes of the Supernals through the Six, and this teaches us what the matrix of faith is, the formation of a Holy Vessel in this world that is able to receive the influxes (shefa and ruhaniyot) of the Sefirot, the emanations of the Infinite and Eternal One. When the matrix of faith is broken, shattered, and in a time of erosion, or degradation, the Holy Vessel of Reception is impaired and diminished, and then, instead of the influxes of the Holy Sefirot and manifestation of the Holy Shekinah, there are influxes of the klippot, the forces of the Other Side, that are invoked and embodied, and rather than the Shekinah, there is the manifestation of Lilith, unredeemed. When the matrix of faith is strong, and is good and true in the collective of humankind, then Malkut and Yesod are joined as one, and there is a great influx of the Holy Sefirot into the world, but when the matrix of faith is weak, shattered in the collective of humankind, in effect, there is a separation of Yesod and Malkut, and the influxes, everflow, of the Sefirot feed the Other Side, and become manifest as archonic and demonic forces, the spirit of folly ruling the human collective rather than the spirit of wisdom - enlightenment.

This gives way to the arising of a wicked generation, such as the generation of Noah, and to the arising of a Dark Age (Kali Olam); if in the midst of a wicked generation and an increasing ignorance, darkness, shall we call it anything different than what it is? Shall we call it “righteous” and “golden,” and proclaim the dawn of a grand “new age?” Certainly not! Heaven forbid! For that would give way to wickedness and evil, and would not serve the kingdom of heaven, nor bring glory to God, the True Light; but rather, what’s transpiring must be seen and called out for what it is, just as it is, and the faithful and spiritual elect must not give into it, but regardless of what arises and appears they must live according to their faith, according to the truth and light revealed to them, and in the midst of a great and growing darkness they need to have even greater zeal for the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua); hence, greater passion for the enlightenment and liberation of their soul, and the souls of others, understanding that the enlightenment of ones own soul is the true empowerment to help facilitate the enlightenment of others, the salvation of others - the Great Exodus, Great Ascension.

What is the vision of hope in the Messiah? Is it a utopia on this earth, or is it an ascension of souls into heaven and beyond; what’s the purpose of a womb, is it the that the entirety of life is to be lived in it, or just the outset, and then an emergence, a birthing, to the fullness of life intended? Truly, this world is like a womb, the gestation and generation of life, not the fullness of life and its realization; so then, we may contemplate the shattering of the matrix of faith, and the increasing darkness, as the pains of labor of giving birth, and we may contemplate the Life Divine of one reborn of water and the Spirit, one reborn from above, remembering the Woman of Light in the pangs of labor and her Child of Light, who is taken up in divine rapture, the Great Ascension.

This time in which we are living, it is like the time of Noah. There is an ongoing erosion of the matrix of faith, there is an ongoing increase of darkness, violence and injustice - evil, and in a spirit of great folly humankind is rushing towards destruction; there is a very severe evolutionary crisis mounting, and in mass humankind is doing virtually nothing to turn away from destruction, and as it is, it may be that humankind has already passed a point of no return, and even if attempting to turn away it may no longer be possible. Such is the reality of the times in which we are living, the generations that are arising in the present darkness, and though we might be inclined to speak of how eventually this will all lead to something better we need to understand and accept that before that is likely to be possible, things will likely get much worse. May God have mercy on us!

Although the matrix of faith has shattered, and there is an ongoing degradation of the matrix of faith, there is a remnant of the faithful and spiritual elect, and there is an ongoing incarnation of Tzaddikim, concealed and revealed, and just as in his generation and age Noah was called to build the ark, so also the remnant of the faithful and spiritual elect are called to build a sanctuary of true humanity and life in the midst of a growing darkness. Indeed, this corresponds with the place in the wilderness prepared for the Woman of Light, who goes to it with the power of the wings of the great eagle - a wadi or oasis in the wilderness of the desert where the Shekinah of the Messiah can dwell; this place is Anointed Tzaddik and Community manifest among all peoples and lands, bearing the Living Presence and Light Transmission, the fullness of Malkut, the true kingdom of heaven.

Understand, our hope is not of this world nor in this world, but our hope is in the Messiah and it is in the kingdom of heaven and the World-That-Is-Coming, but in this world, in the midst of great darkness, we labor to embody and manifest something of the kingdom of heaven, and we labor to gather living spirits and souls into this Sanctuary of Grace, seeking to uplift as many as possible in the Great Ascension, delivering as many as possible from death and destruction, the suffering of the gilgulim. As I’ve written elsewhere, along with the vision of sorrow, we have a vision of hope, and though we mourn and weep in prayer over the shattering of the matrix of faith, having empathy for the immeasurable suffering of living beings and compassion for them, so we transform our sorrow, our grief, into passion and zeal for the enlightenment and liberation of spirits and souls, and for the generation of the Holy Sanctuary; we take action in a vision of hope, not for the sake of this world, but for the sake of the World-That-Is-Coming.

If there is a shattering of the matrix of faith then the remnant of the faithful and spiritual elect that remain are called to be that much more zealous and passionate in their faith and devotion, and their spiritual works, co-laboring together in the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) for the full manifestation of Malkut, the Holy Shekinah, forming a Holy Vessel (community) to receive the influxes of the Sefirot in the world, tending the Continuum of Light Transmission in this world so that it might remain in the world until all is accomplished in the End-Of-Days; hence, coming together of one mind and one heart, joined in the fullness of faith and love, holding the vision of hope in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, we prepare a place in the wilderness for the Woman of Light, the immanent presence of God, the True Light.

We see this with the Anointed Tzaddikim that are sent by the Most High (Elyon), those in whom the presence and power of the Almighty (Shaddai) is to be revealed, they generate a sacred circle around them - a luminous assembly visible and invisible, and from within their sacred circle, as though the womb of the Holy Mother, they may generate gatherings at a distance, generating a matrix or web of the Holy Light, a vehicle that communicates something of the Living Spirit of the Infinite and Eternal One. From one to another Anointed Tzaddik this is enacted, and these emanations of Anointed Community are joined as one in the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite, though each is individual and unique, having its own mandate, its own spiritual work and mission in the harvest of souls; they wear a Body of Vision - a vision of hope in the Great Resurrection and Ascension, and they form a Holy Sanctuary for all who desire to receive it and be gathered in and uplifted in return to God, the True Light.

According to the Holy Kabbalah, as long as there are at least ten living Tzaddikim engaged in this spiritual movement in the world, the world is sustained and preserved by their faith and devotions, and the Holy Shekinah and Spirit that becomes manifest with, in and through them. Thus, though in a Dark Age the matrix of faith may be broken, nevertheless something of the matrix of faith is manifest by the remnant and the Tzaddikim who teach and guide them in the Way, and indeed, hope is not lost, for the Sanctuary of Grace remains in the world.

Though, indeed, we are living in a dark and perverse time, and there is great insanity amidst peoples, great wickedness, there is no cause to fall into despair, but rather, there is cause to rejoice and to engage our spiritual works with that much more zeal, having faith and hope in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, abiding in the love of the Messiah and Holy One, and having full confidence in the anointing we have received. In truth it is a great blessing to live in such times, for given the great resistance and opposition to the Holy Light and Spirit, the great psychic gravity that pulls backward and downward, even the least action in faith and devotion, the smallest progress in the Way, generates great light-power, great merit, and brings about a greater refinement and evolution of the soul. In other words, the great resistance and opposition serve to create the conditions for greater leaps in the spiritual evolution and realization of souls. Thus, living according to our faith and knowledge in such times opens that way for a Thunderbolt Enlightenment. In this, perhaps, you may understand that we are presented with a great opportunity, living in a Dark Age.

Here I’m inclined to pause and wait upon the Spirit of the Lord (Ruach Yahweh).

May we abide in the Sanctuary of Grace unwavering in our faith, and live according to our faith and knowledge, fearless in the face of all adversity! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Emunah and Amen

#6 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Shabbat Shalom, Tau Malachi:

Binah and Imma, corresponding with the interiors of Binah, is called the “Parent of Faith,” and a common cognomen of Malkut, the Holy Shekinah, is Emunah (faith); as we know, the verse from the Scriptures that reads, “Who created these,” indicates Binah emanating the Six and Malkut, Malkut being the Holy Vessel receiving the influxes of the Supernals through the Six, and this teaches us what the matrix of faith is, the formation of a Holy Vessel in this world that is able to receive the influxes (shefa and ruhaniyot) of the Sefirot, the emanations of the Infinite and Eternal One.

I rejoice in the sobriety of your response. With you, I see, hear, and feel the matrix of faith sinking while the underworld is rising. It's been a slow process for centuries that appears to be gaining momentum, particularly after the twentieth century. For some years, I've privately contemplated the matrix of faith like an old-growth forest. It takes centuries to generate Sequoias, Redwoods, and Bristlecone Pines. In such a field of energy and sanctuary as they create, I've heard some visitors share that such forests even generate a very deep sound-vibration. When such forests are cut, they're gone. Replanting can never replace the depth of so many ancient beings in relationship with each other deep beneath and high above the ground.

As it will be centuries again before such an environment could possibly return long after us, so with the matrix of faith. Without a communal language of what is sacred and transcendental, we are left to exist in a harsh matrix of exposure. I believe it will only be harsher in and long beyond my lifetime. This no longer disheartens me, as I have great faith in my ancestors' vision of time. Faith can seed from a single group. As the Jewish prophets saw the end of great cycles of time for people, so the Christian apostles, always with a vision of hope in enduring the remnant. Isaiah speaks very directly to this mystery of a surviving band of chosen people after political catastrophe and the death of most. He uses a particular word for this remnant שְׁאָר, sha'ar, who will carry the covenant forward from long exile in captivity. What's remarkable about this contemplation of the letters spelling remnant is their re-arrangement for the word happy or blissful: Asher: אָשֵׁר.

However small, a community of faith personifies the sefirah Malkut, which you reminded is the attribute of faith, אֱמוּנָה emunah. You further emphasized how this faith-emunah is a vessel from which receives and holds influxes of shefa and ruhaniyot in a way that others can receive and benefit. The source of the context of this vessel, of course are the Six birthed from Binah, whom you cited from Kabbalistic tradition as the Parent of Faith. I'm all the more intrigued by this mystery when I recall from an insight in our Gematria Forum discussing the Mysticism of Nun, how the same letters for emunah minus Heh and Vav are those of Amen. The sefirah of Amen is Keter: "So be it!" By way of this mystery of Amen and emunah is a contemplation of how Keter is in Malkut and Malkut is in Keter as I've not heard before.

What more may we draw out of emunah as an experience in Malkut from amen mysteriously rooted in Keter?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua, the Risen and Ascended Messiah!

First, understanding that Amen is a cognomen of Keter (Supernal Crown) and that Emunah is a cognomen of Malkut, containing the letters of Amen, along with Vau and He; understand, Amen corresponds with the influx of the Supernal Crown and Emunah corresponds with the Holy Vessel that is able to receive and impart the Supernal Influx. Vau, this is the Messiah, and this is the Anointed Tzaddik, and He is the Shekinah of Messiah, and is Anointed Community. Through the Messiah, Tzaddik and Community as one Holy Body - Body of the Messiah, there is reception of the inmost holy anointing of the Supernal Crown, and Tzaddik and Community are rightly called “crowned and conquering,” victorious in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, their “enemies being delivered into their hands” by El Elyon, just as Melchizedek proclaimed with Abram and Sarai following the war with the Kings of Edom and their victory. This is the power of Amen in Emunah, and it is something more, for it is the power of pure utterance from the I Am, superior to prophecy, or speaking from gazing into the mirror of prophecy, whether hazy or clear; therefore, on account of this inmost anointing of the Supernal Crown poured out upon true Holy Apostles, Anointed Tzaddikim - an anointing of Supernal or Messianic Consciousness, it has been said by Gnostic masters, “The head of prophecy was cut off with Yohanan the Baptist." Indeed, for with the Messiah and the Body of the Messiah, there is a “new head,” a greater realization or enlightenment (Mochin Gadlut), as we see and hear with Adonai Yeshua in the utterances of the I Am.

Now this corresponds with the power of Mercy and Judgment given to Anointed Tzaddikim and Anointed Community, and the empowerment spoken by Messiah Yeshua, “If two or more agree…” Although, indeed, the matrix of faith has been shattered and this generation is as the generation of Noah, with this empowerment in the Blessed Name and Holy Spirit the Anointed Community - Body of Messiah, holds the place of the matrix of faith, and, in truth, the remnant bears the full presence and power of the Supernals, fullness of the Supernal Crown, able to release on earth and bind in heaven, or bind on earth and release in heaven, which is to say there is the spiritual power to nullify heavenly judgments and manifest Abundant Mercy, Supernal Grace.

Consider the image of the Holy Shekinah of the Messiah, a Woman of Light, crowned with a crown of twelve stars, her body as though composed of brilliant sunlight, standing on a waxing, crescent moon, having the wings of the great eagle; those wings correspond with the full power of Mercy and Judgment, and therefore Compassion, and the image indicates the Holy Shekinah manifest in full glory and power, bearing the influxes of the entire array of Divine Attributes (Sefirot), including the Light of the Supernal Crown. This is the Holy Shekinah resting upon Anointed Tzaddik and Community, regardless of how small a gathering of the remnant may be. Indeed! “Where two or more gather in my name…”, and, “If two agree on anything…”, according to the word of the Lord if just two are gathered, if just two agree, the fullness of the Shekinah of the Messiah is with them, and how much greater the dance of the Holy Shekinah if three, or four, or more gather and agree; so truly, in the midst of great darkness even very small gatherings that bear the anointing of the Supernal Crown are a great force for good, for the kingdom of heaven in the world, and can make a significant difference, uplifting many living spirits and souls in the Great Ascension; certainly so! Praise the Lord!

So there is this vision of hope, and putting on the Blessed Name we wear this Body of Vision - the Risen and Ascended Messiah and the Queen of Heaven, Shekinah of Messiah, and so long as there is a remnant, and so long as twelve Anointed Tzaddikim remain, all is not lost, but the Continuum of Light Transmission will remain in this world, and something of the kingdom of heaven will be manifest in the world until the End-Of-Days. In this regard we may contemplate the holy vow of the Magdalene to continue to incarnate until the End-Of-Days, and we may consider the many Tzaddikim of the Order of Melchizedek who hold such a vow in their heart; thus, truly, the Woman of Light will abide with us, and the Sanctuary of Supernal Grace will remain in the world, until the Day of the Lord when all is accomplished, all is complete, the End-Of-Days.

This is ordained by El Elyon! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Yonah

#8 Postby Yonah » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Greetings and blessings in the name of our Adonai Yeshua!

My contemplation and prayer has been of the generation of Noah and the correspondence to our current time.

In this thread I am struck by the similarities in our times to the time of Noah and in this discussion of the Matrix of Faith I am lead to consider the ark.

Now this corresponds with the power of Mercy and Judgment given to Anointed Tzaddikim and Anointed Community, and the empowerment spoken by Messiah Yeshua, “If two or more agree…” Although, indeed, the matrix of faith has been shattered and this generation is as the generation of Noah, with this empowerment in the Blessed Name and Holy Spirit the Anointed Community - Body of Messiah, holds the place of the matrix of faith, and, in truth, the remnant bears the full presence and power of the Supernals, fullness of the Supernal Crown, able to release on earth and bind in heaven, or bind on earth and release in heaven, which is to say there is the spiritual power to nullify heavenly judgments and manifest Abundant Mercy, Supernal Grace.

My understanding is that Noah and his family were protected because of their faith and trust in Yahweh Elohim and thus cleaving to Shekinah they were able to ride out the storm and find new life after the literal reboot of the world. I'm seeing a parallel between the ark and Anointed Community in the teaching above. I'm wondering if the way we ride out the storm that is in the world at this time is to seek shelter in Anointed Community and thus find mercy instead of judgement? I believe this may, of course, not mean physical survival if this world became uninhabitable, but it seems that Anointed Community and Tzaddik are the refuge that would protect our soul as the ark protected Noah and his family?

As a child I was horrified by the story of Noah because of the death of so many. I've come to understand that the story of the flood is actually one of great mercy. Yes, the people lose their lives, but their souls are liberated from a place where there is no chance of finding enlightenment and liberation - the world was too dark and the Spirit of Messiah could not take root. After the destruction of the flood and the rebuilding of the world, those souls were able to return to incarnation and eventually have the ability to find liberation.

I certainly do not wish the destruction of our world and I would much prefer humanity to take the easier path toward our liberation. But, I believe I'm also hearing in your teaching, Tau Malachi, that there is still hope because there is Anointed Community and there is a refuge for souls for the future?

Praise God for these teachings, for Tzaddik, and for Anointed Community.
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Anna

#9 Postby Anna » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Blessings of grace and peace to all!

This contemplation seems disturbing and uplifting at the same time. I find it challenging not to don the proverbial rose-colored glasses and say "all will be well." Truly, reality is what it is and needs to be accepted just as it is. If I can't accept what is, then I will not be able to enact my own portion in this life, what God has given me to do. I recognize that I have a responsibility to be with all beings in this world through all the horror of this time, as I would walk with a loved one through the horror of illness or tragedy or grief.

The horrors that are suffered in this world in these times are perhaps even greater than those of Noah's time, because there are so many more beings suffering from the hostility and darkness that we see arising here. We are called to walk as signs of hope for the people and the land. But it is important to look realistically at what is transpiring. Yes, it is troubling, but if we can see and accept reality as it is, then we will not resist but will be moved to take the necessary actions. Yes, we are called to serve in this time. As Tau has pointed out, ours is the labor in the vineyard, but the fruit belongs to God. The fruit of our labors, our co-labors with Mother Spirit, is not even our business.

Recalling Thomas, the apostle who accepted his slavery in the Lord, it seems that we, too, must be willing to go into the challenges and difficulties to serve God and bring forth the Will of God to the best of our ability. This is a time that seriously tries our faith, but this labor is our destiny. God is our destiny, and so is the fulfillment of God's Will, despite the suffering we experience in the harshness of these times.

Being troubled, perhaps more people will embrace the path of Light. In faith, we may also walk untroubled, knowing that everything about this place is liberative, as Tau has taught. Paul spoke of running the race, and Tau reminds us that the goal is not a utopian world but the liberation of souls, the ascension of souls into union with the Holy One.

The vow of Lady Mirya, who suffered in extremely dark times, can inspire the faithful to carry on the labor for the Kingdom of Heaven. The long view of the evolution of this Good Earth can lead to understanding that, whatever the course of her evolution, it will not transpire in one or a handful of lifetimes, but over the course of many lifetimes. In being given this precious life, perhaps the troubling will lead to deeper passion for God, deeper immersion in prayer and practice, so that the matrix of faith may continue on the face of this Good Earth for as long as there is a remnant of Anointed Ones. May we be among them and may we be empowered to abide in our Mother during tumultuous times.

Shalom!
Anna

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:43 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

Yes, indeed, the remanent gathered in the Blessed Name, Anointed Community, is as the ark that Noah build, and it serves to form a holy sanctuary of true humanity - spiritual humanity, preserving life and souls; but this “ark,” this dwelling place (Makom), is not made with human hands and mortal intelligence, but it is fashioned by the Living Word of God (El, Elohim) and a fiery intelligence, the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim). As I contemplate this I cannot help but remember the prophet Elijah, who according to Scripture appeared out of nowhere, as though a pure emanation from heaven bearing a supernal anointing from the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim), and we may consider the time when he took refuge in a wadi in the wilderness and was fed meat by ravens, meat that according to Jewish Midrashim was stolen from the evil king of Israel who ruled in those days. This story is significant, for he took shelter in that place because of the destruction of the assemblies of prophets by the evil king and queen who worshiped a great klippah, the spirit of the Other Side, and as curious as it is, in the Holy Kabbalah ravens are often associated with the Other Side, such as when Noah released a raven to discern if the flood waters were subsiding, but the raven did not return to him with a sign of hope. That ravens fed Elijah reflects the great power of a Baal Shem - a Master of the Name, which allows them to draw upon and transform forces of the klippot, a power to pacify, enrich, subjugate and destroy angels of archons and demons. As is known, after taking sanctuary at the wadi, and then seeking out the guidance of the Holy One, with Elisha he went on to rebuild and restore the assemblies of the prophets, the prophetic wisdom and succession being preserved in Elijah and his protege, Elisha.

In this remembrance we may also consider the reincarnation of the soul of Elijah, may his name and memory be blessed, as Yohanan the Baptist, who lived his life in the wilderness, having his circle of disciples near the Sacred Jordan, sustained upon a diet of wild honey and locusts. Wild honey, the direct influxes of the Holy Sefirot (Divine Attributes), locusts, the the powers of the klippot, demons; this was the “food” of the great prophet of the Gospel, the Holy Tzaddik of the Messiah.

Elijah, Yohanan, these were holy and enlightened ones who engaged in their works and missions in the way of Crazy Wisdom, Wild Gnosis, and so it is with Anointed Tzaddikim in the Second Coming who labor in the End-Of-Days; they engage in a play of Light Transmission, and the imparting of their da’at an ruach in the way of Crazy Wisdom, Wild Gnosis, and like Elijah and Yohanan, as well as receiving influxes of the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite, so also they are able to draw upon and transform spiritual forces of the Other Side, the klippot, for how else could they effectively labor for the harvest of souls in a Dark Age, or in a generation bound up in great ignorance and wickedness? It would be accurate to say that they are like “desperadoes” set loose in the entirety and world that will stop at nothing to fulfill their mission, that will do virtually anything necessary even if to just uplift one or a few souls in the Great Ascension, even if it were to cause their death, as with Yohanan and Yeshua. The Shekinah of the Messiah, the power of the Almighty (Shaddai), is with these Tzaddikim; they bear a peculiar anointing, and peculiar spiritual gifts, and this anointing is with those who draw near to them and gather with them in the Blessed Name, taking up the labor of the harvest of souls with them.

The generation of a dwelling place for the Shekinah of the Messiah - the Woman of Light, is not a labor of the Tzaddikim alone, however, but rather it is the labor of all who gather with them in Anointed Community, for receiving the Holy Light and Spirit we are all ordained in sacred priesthood, and we stand among the spiritual elect as sons and daughters of God, the True Light; the more auspicious the assembly or gather of a Tzaddik the greater the Light Transmission and the communication of Habad, or wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Thus, we gather for the work of salvation, the work of the Messiah and Tzaddik, and we seek to live as the Tzaddikim and the angels of heaven, cleaving to the Messiah and the Eternal One (Yahweh). We gather in together in the Blessed Name in faith and love, and gathering we come together in the peace and joy of the Lord, and we abide at peace with one another, loving one another, and therefore we generate together a sanctuary of grace in peace and joy, and love, and the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite shines through us into the world, and the holy sanctuary generated is a beacon to any who seek to return to God, the True Light.

In this we wear a Body of Vision - a vision of hope in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, laboring to uplift souls in the Great Ascension; as Yeshua teaches, in this we are “the light of the world,” hope of the world, certainly so!

In our labor we do, indeed, need to remember that while we seek to embody the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) in full as our Elder Brother and Sister, Yeshua and Mirya did, and we seek to manifest something of the kingdom of heaven on earth, ours is not a labor for a utopia on earth, or an earthly kingdom, but rather for the sake of the manifestation of a holy sanctuary, a refuge for souls, opening the way of the Great Ascension and uplifting souls in return to God, the True Light. Thus our labor is for the realization of transcendence of the transmigration of souls (gilgulim), and full reintegration with the Light of the Infinite, the realization of the World-That-Is-Coming. Ultimately, this is our hope in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, the realization of the World-To-Come, the Supernal Abode.

May we be blessed with the Habad of the Woman of Light and her Holy Child, the dawn of Supernal Consciousness, Messianic Consciousness! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Martina

#11 Postby Martina » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:21 am

Greetings in the Light of Our Lord and Lady!

Praise and thanks to Our Mother for the profound and precious teachings shared here!

"In our labor we do, indeed, need to remember that while we seek to embody the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) in full as our Elder Brother and Sister, Yeshua and Mirya did, and we seek to manifest something of the kingdom of heaven on earth, ours is not a labor for a utopia on earth, or an earthly kingdom, but rather for the sake of the manifestation of a holy sanctuary, a refuge for souls, opening the way of the Great Ascension and uplifting souls in return to God, the True Light. Thus our labor is for the realization of transcendence of the transmigration of souls (gilgulim), and full reintegration with the Light of the Infinite, the realization of the World-That-Is-Coming. Ultimately, this is our hope in the Risen and Ascended Messiah, the realization of the World-To-Come, the Supernal Abode."

I rejoice in our hope in a Sanctuary of Grace in these very dark and difficult times! Thank you for sharing this vision.

May we labor in Our Mother for a Sanctuary of Grace for all who are willing to receive!

Shabbat Shalom,

Martina
Martina

Return to “Christian Kabbalah”