Feast of the Blessed Dead: Sending of the Soul

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Feast of the Blessed Dead: Sending of the Soul

#1 Postby Elder Sarah » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Shalom!

This year in the Feast of the Blessed Dead the inner form of this feast, Sending of the Soul, was enacted. The following is a sharing of this experience.

Praise be the Holy One of Being and Praise be the Holy Shekinah for the dance and flow of this movement! And Praise be to my Beloved Tzaddik, Tau Malachi, for the endless sharing of the Light Transmission!

I cannot say when the Ceremony actually started, I do know I started to feel energy very strongly upstairs as I sat in the Power Room awaiting the time to enter. The lighting off of energy was a rapid expanse in consciousness. The awareness of this expanse, it seemed was a revelation of the matrix behind what appears. There were lights, colors, rays of light, rolling waves of light, swirling sort of eddies of light and color and somehow this seemed the revelation behind what appears to be the organized realm of materiality. Ironic though because the expanse was rather chaotic, having no order. The lights, colors, swirls, waves and movements were at one time a giant force, like an ocean and all that would be happening in an ocean at the same time, and if you looked closer, this immeasurable force of movement was made up by countless beings. I noticed a bit of fear arising because the lack of order and the lack of ground, probably that my body became this movement and had no reference point, no place to call “I”. I could feel a great heat in the heart center and also a pain in the heart, the pain was a pain and yearning for order, which appears a yearning for the influx of Light, a yearning to draw close to the Light that I know was within and behind all of this swirl and chaos. I began to pray for sanctuary, I began to pray and bow down to the outer, inner and secret sanctuaries, to Yeshua Messiah, the Gospel and the Church, to the Holy Tzaddik, the Great Angel and the Holy Bride, to the Body of Truth, the Body of Glory and the Body of Emanation. In the midst of the chaos, swirling movement I began I hear Tau Malachi’s voice initiate invocations. This voice at this time became was an organizing principle, the invocation began to bring order to this chaos, it was as Ruach Elohim hovering over the deep. The voice was very beautiful and extremely comforting. As much as I desired some sort of order, so did all beings, as such there was great rejoicing at the sound of the Human One, the sound of the Speaking One echoing throughout this great matrix of swirling lights, rays and color. At this moment a messenger appeared in the space calling me out of the chaos and void, calling me out of the wilderness.

Walking toward the Sacred Ground I felt nervousness in the body yet exhilaration at the same time, I kept praying to be surrendered and praying to an open vessel willing and able to receive what the Mother Spirit intends. As I walked up to Tau Malachi standing in the Mother Shrine I noticed the presence moving with him was different than the presence I came to notice upstairs which was as the voice of Ruach Elohim calling out in the wilderness. Now, Tau Malachi appeared and disappeared, his face would flash back and fourth, appearing and not appearing. When there would be an appearance he would appear as a red, fluid light energy substance, he was as the very substance that holds together creation, like the glue of creation, that which causes every particle of matter to coalesce. Encountering Tau Malachi felt like I was encountering a weaver of creation. He struck, with energy, my heart center, in which I could feel an extremely powerful influx. At this moment it was as though that very weaving power itself which weaves together body and soul was separated and soul flew one way while body flew another. Body went down and Soul went up. This was a very distinct feeling, for a moment body felt completely limp and there was no moving any part, no control over bodily parts.

As I was laid down on the Sacred place that had been set out it seemed as though I was in body and out of body at the same time. As this point the Presence moving with Tau Malachi appeared as a very different Presence than encountered at the moment the “Weaver” was encountered. This new Presence was one of a comforter and guide and it was with this Presence the journey began.

In the tradition there are elaborate teachings laid out regarding death and dying and there is a distinct order to the teachings. I will preface what is being shared here with mentioning as the experience of the Sending of the Soul transpired, I cannot correspond each movement in order. Though, I recognize the need for the order of the teachings and give Praise for such teachings. It has come to my awareness how much is really in these teachings and within them exists much liberation. If one will study and contemplate these teachings deeply death will not be death, as the Gospel of Thomas begins;

“Who ever discovers what these sayings mean will not taste death.”

Praise be the Holy One of Being who has moved through Tzaddikim in which these teachings flow fourth!

Through the stages of the dissolution of the elements there were actual sensations in body were you could feel the various elements. The earth felt extremely heavy, as though body could not get any more heavy, yet at the same time the heaviness was as a release of what was heavy. With the water element I could feel bubbling in the stomach almost a digestive sort of movement. With the fire I could feel parched and dried up, throat got dry and breath was hard. At times I was not sure if body was even breathing and at other times breath felt very circular as though the inhalation and exhalation was happening simultaneous. With air into spirit space there was a distinct pop into silence. This space was absolutely “no-thing” and appeared as endless Black Radiance. In this space there was nothing to “do” and nothing to be “done” and in a way this was quite a shift from the constant pattern in consciousness to constantly “doing”. This silence seemed to send thought and desire back to what was familiar in life. This space seemed as though the space from which all these habitual patterns arise. It was as though through our constant impulse to “do” mind and thought patterns return to the usual. I could remember teachings in this space, even teachings of the Black Path encountered at the moment of dissolution of spirit space, and that it was here in which the recognition of clear light could arise, though the space was too simple, too sublime and there was a return to somewhat habitual patterns of desire and fear. This space was very curious; it would become anything or anywhere consciousness went. In this space I could feel Tau Malachi get up and depart the room. His leaving produced a slight bit of fear, a fear of getting lost in this space which was endless, and it was noticed that without awareness one could wonder into many places, some probably not so desirable.

I began to notice a need for prayer and a need to draw close to the Light Presence that was within and behind all that was appearing. It was at this point there was a noticing of patterns of light within the appearances. A need of body to align with these patterns was noticed, if body was aligned according to the patterns they could shine within and through body, instead of being blocked by the body. Now, which body this was, I am not sure, I am still asking that question. It felt very physical, in the sense that all the movements could be felt within the physical body and the Centers in the body., though, this body was so vast and endless it was very much beyond the physical. The awareness of the need to align the body with the patterns of light had something to do with how the body could shift from the rather admixed realms of karmic arising. As though knots in the body would cause admixed realms to arise, so to “untie” these knots allowed more luminous realms to arise. To “untie” the knots was to yearn to draw close to Hashem. It was also noticed here that these unconscious desires and fears which become realms and worlds would arise as what appeared to be false lights, and these false lights where created because of an idea they were separate from the Holy One of Being. It is as though, the very thought something is not in the light is what draws it away from the light, that Gods Will for us is that the truth of our being is excepted by us. God’s Will for us is that we become what we truly are. This movement corresponded with the yearning to confess and repent to Tzaddik, to draw everything into the Light of Awareness. It was at this moment that Tau Malachi entered the room. The Light Presence moving with Tau was the same Light Presence I so desired to draw close to, to confess and repent to, to surrender to.

As he entered and began to guide though these various realms the expanse in consciousness that began to ensue was extremely blissful. Consciousness began to speed up rather rapidly. What could be rather overwhelming at times was the seemingly endless expanse that was at the same time my body growing to encompass this expanse. It was as though my body could not grow fast enough. In this expanse certain gateways into other realms where noticed. It was as though the gateways or portals existed in the folds of this fluid, flowing light substance. The gateways corresponded with the Centers in the body. It appeared as though countless beings were moving through these portals or centers in the body. I was both within the multitude of beings and my body was the multitude at the same time. I could hear Tau Malachi’s voice guiding this movement, guiding and assisting in the assent of countless beings. At times I could feel a certain heat and then pain in the centers or portals of the body and it appeared that pain was the countless beings that could not enter. Why they could not enter was very curious. On one hand they could not enter because the portal or gateway was not big enough for the influx of so many beings, on the other hand they could not enter because they could not shift to the pattern necessary to enter the next realm. By” pattern necessary” is meant the idea that we necessitate a body that matches a particular realm in order to enter that realm, just as in order to incarnate here in the physical world we need a physical body. It began to be obvious this pain in the heart was the illusion of separation beings created between this vast multitude and the Holy One. Intriguing, while the movement could be experienced within and through what could be called “my” body, at the same time this movement was transpiring within and through all beings. This image was as centers within centers, portals within portals all moving through each other, kind of like an infinite Taurus constellations intertwined.

At one point in this noticing, a distinct presence entered the matrix. I cannot say if this presence entered the realm being experienced at that time or if a new realm was entered. This presence emanated as The Love of God and with this presence was an awareness of how endless this Love is. This vast presence and the Love of this presence was also Gods Mercy, it was merciful that within this multitude beings some could not ascend through the portals and openings. Somehow the beings that could not ascend participated in holding together the matrix through which many DID ascend. While this Divine plan was noticed, it did not erase the sorrow that came with such a sight. Much Praise and Thanksgiving arose in this awareness that God loves no matter how separate we make ourselves from Holy One. At this point I could hear movements of emotions in Companions present in the room and the sound was as Angels weeping regarding the suffering of separation that is self created.

As the journey continued, just as you thought it was not possible to expand any more a new horizon would arise. These vistas where breathtaking, literally, in body in order to take them in, breath had to get very short and rapid, as though I was giving birth. The movement was very much like I have understood contractions to be in the birthing process. I recall Tau Malachi often mentioning the Blessed Name of Yeshua Messiah and I recall the beauty that would arise when this Name was spoken. These expanses and vistas appeared to come into being through the speaking of this Name. The Name also became the opening to more and more luminous realms. This contemplation has left me with Awe and Wonder as to the power of the Name, Praise be!

I recall Tau Malachi speaking of Maon, the fifth heaven and can recall there was a distinct shift in the experience at this point. Of the shift I cannot say completely, though I can say the experience became much more internal. No more was there an apparent Light Presence outside in which I was seeking to draw close to, and no more where all the Beings perceived outside, rather this Light Presence and the vast multitude of Beings were within. Even my body was arising internal, whereas before it had arisen somewhat external. This was a very beautiful and extremely blissful realm, much amazement arose. I could see how Maon is said to be a heaven in which beings could abide in bliss for extremely long durations time. I recall asking Tau Malachi how he knew about this, and giving praise to the Taddikim who have gone before to assist in the guidance of Souls through these realms. At times I could hear Tau Malachi laughing in joy in which laughter would arise within me. Other times it was as though he would smile and pull back a curtain which would reveal yet another expanse.

As the journey continued a certain insight began to arise which grew and grew and then culminated in the Wedding Feast at the end of the Ceremony. This insight was born out of the perception of the Body of Tzaddik encompassing the whole movement. Such that much of the experience happened through what seemed to be “my” body, at the same time the whole experience was happening within the Body of Tzaddik. I was a part in this vast Body of Tzaddik. It became apparent Tzaddik was as this liberative force in creation and this force had tools which where the companions. As a metaphor, Tzaddik is the gardener of creation while companions are the various tools in the hand of the gardener, and each tool has a specific use. Each companion receives the influx of Tzaddik by enacting what is true to each. The more fully each enacts the truth of their Soul the more fully the influx of Tzaddik is received. Each companion in the Sacred Circle has a distinct role in Continuum and as each role is actualized, the Body of Emanation of Tzaddik is more and more actualized in the world. The exchange between Tzaddik and Companions is a microcosm of the macrocosmic exchange between God and Creation. Such that the ascent of soles comes by way of a deeper and deeper desire to draw close to creator so too souls are ascending as companions seek to draw closer and closer to Tzaddik. This desire for ascension plays out in everything Tzaddik and Community does together. Through Sacred ceremony, Sacred Discourse, study, contemplation and prayer, Tzaddik and Community are assisting in the ascent of Souls. The Zohar in its introduction speaks of this well;

“So each and every word of wisdom is transformed into a heaven, existing enduringly in the presence of the Ancient of Days”

This assistance is happening by way of Maggidim. It has been said, as a new teaching is spoken the Maggidim rejoice in heaven. This rejoicing appears to be movement of going out to influence Souls anywhere there is a desire to draw close to the Holy One of Being. As community receives the influx of Tzaddik so too at the same time creation receives Gods power through the Maggidim. Praise Be El Elyon! God Most High who emanates fourth Tzaddikim and Maggidim!

What is often very amazing to me after a great movement of Light Transmission is how very literal the teachings really are. What is spoken above perfectly reflects the teachings of the Three-Fold Sanctuary. Body of Truth emanates Holy Tzaddik and Yeshua Massiah, Body of Glory emanates the Great Angel and the Gospel and Body of Emanation emanates The Bride and the Sacred Circle of Companions. I recall the impulse to take sanctuary in the Three-fold sanctuary in the beginning of the Ceremony. I find this impulse very curious in that it seems what we are moved to pray in the beginning of a movement, the Mother Spirit can then take it up and show something of it. This reminds of how important it is to enter with prayer, this gives the Spirit substance in which revelation can transpire through.

At this point the death shroud was removed by the ever loving and guiding Presence of Tzaddik. Thoughts flashed through the head that my life had just completely changed and then even thoughts of how I could even call “my” life my own. This is Gods life being lived through a vessel God has created. My hands reached up to Tzaddik in surrender and in a gesture to be raised anew. As I was raised up I felt as though I was being put into a new body, a body, that while I was on the journey was completely re-made. Thoughts of completely abandoning everything I had ever known and seeking to only share the Word arose. This body felt fresh and new and was completely free of any karmic patterns. I looked around the room and could feel companions and so desired to share the Good News, the news of our mission here, the news of the Messenger God sent, and the news of each of our distinct roles.

In the play of running and returning, upon initially returning (or running, depend on how it is viewed) there is so much passion and so much desire. So much can be perceived and transitions in life appear to be so easy. Though, as we enter back into the world and days go by, we find the transition is not as easy as seen to be in that moment. This is the great work of recognition and realization. Recognition is one thing, to live it and bring it into realization is another. I pray to the Holy Spirit to actualize that initial fervor seen in the moment of birthing.

As the Holy Eucharist was enacted much Praise and Thanksgiving arose. Tau Malachi spoke to each Companion as bread and wine was being past out, “Be Blessed and Be Sealed in this Holy Remembrance”. To me this Blessing and this Sealing spoke of the whole journey.

I pray what Gods Power has imparted, through Holy Tzaddik to the Community comes to fruition. That all Beings are drawn into this Great Ascension!

Amen and Amen!

Many Blessings and Shalom!
Elder Sarah+

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Body and Blood

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am

Shalom Elder Sarah+:

What could be rather overwhelming at times was the seemingly endless expanse that was at the same time my body growing to encompass this expanse. It was as though my body could not grow fast enough. In this expanse certain gateways into other realms where noticed. It was as though the gateways or portals existed in the folds of this fluid, flowing light substance. The gateways corresponded with the Centers in the body. It appeared as though countless beings were moving through these portals or centers in the body. I was both within the multitude of beings and my body was the multitude at the same time. I could hear Tau Malachi’s voice guiding this movement, guiding and assisting in the assent of countless beings. At times I could feel a certain heat and then pain in the centers or portals of the body and it appeared that pain was the countless beings that could not enter. Why they could not enter was very curious. On one hand they could not enter because the portal or gateway was not big enough for the influx of so many beings, on the other hand they could not enter because they could not shift to the pattern necessary to enter the next realm.

This point, among others, raised a question which your experience may elucidate, concerning how often we've heard or still hear how Yeshua on the Cross, "Died for the sins of the world." Through his body and blood, we celebrate this mystery with bread and wine. What the body is that can accomplish this for all other bodies fascinates me all over, as for the first time. How do you hear now his body accomplishing this on the Cross, in light of your journey?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon+

Brooke

#3 Postby Brooke » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 am

Shabbat Shalom !

Sister Sarah+, thank you for sharing this life-changing, amazing journey with all of us here. I've read it several times, making sure I didn't miss anything. Each time I'm more amazed by God's infinite wisdom and mercy. What love... and what a blessing this was for you and all companions of the Sophian Fellowship... and all who read this.

I was most struck by the mercy of God and how the illusion of separation keeps us at bay. Also, you wrote, "I pray to the Holy Spirit to actualize that initial fervor seen in the moment of birthing." Amen, sister. This is where many of us seem to lose speed, in general, each time we begin coming into a new level of understanding. May God's grace to keep us returning despite ourselves. And may we learn how to actualize or ground our big shifts and movements into the fabric of our lives and our individual becomings.

Many Blessings this fine Shabbat Day!
B.J.

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Body of the Risen Savior

#4 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 am

Shalom Elder Gideon!

I hear the words of Paul in First Corinthians in regards to your question;

1 Corinthians 15:54

“When this perishable body puts on imperishability, and this mortal body puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will be fulfilled:
“Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
“Where, O death, is your victory?
“Where, O death is your sting?”
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law”

Paul here has lined up death as sin and sin as the law. Another way we can speak of “death” as “sin” is to say the illusion of separation that leads to the perception of self and others, hence self and God as separate. When we have made our self separate from all that exist we live in sin, or in other words, we live based on habitual patterns created in our karmic past. We hear in the teachings, “the law is for the lawless”. Sin leads to karma and the perpetual creation of realms and worlds that appear to be separate from the Holy One of Being.

In the Crucifixion and Resurrection, the serpent, which appear to be something of the collective unconscious that habitually reverts to karmic arising, is put on the cross, is brought into sublimation. The perpetual creation of realms and worlds made to appear separate from all that exist is put on the cross. Through the drawing of the collective unconscious into sublimation, sin gets erased and death no longer exist because there is now a “key” out of the various realms of separation that arise because of this unconscious arising. This key would be related to Grace, which is the Resurrection. In the Resurrection the Risen Savior becomes the “master key” and becomes the way to put on the “imperishability and immortality” Paul is speaking of.

This “Key” is spoken about in Revelations 1:17;

“Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of death and hades.”

The Blessed Name is as a key of ascension through all worlds and realms and we have to ask why? If this Body encompasses all worlds and realms then in this body, where is the illusion of separation? Where does death exist?

Paul speaks of this in First Corinthian 12:27;

“Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.”

If we know all realms and worlds all heavens, earths and hells, are made up of all the beings attracted to each of these then we can hear these as “members” in the Body of Christ.

To speak more of this, It appears, it is through various collectives in consciousness as a whole in which various realms are made up. A way we can contemplate this is to look closely at a cliff side, especially in the Southwest, and see all the layers of stone that make up the cliff. It is said that each of those layers represent an era in space-time. From the perspective of the viewer of the cliff side, the layers create an amazingly beautiful sight, all of them together. All of them together make up the giant stone formation. From the perspective of each being who lived in each era represented by each layer, there would be only one layer to them, it would be impossible for them to perceive of the whole formation at one time, that would be a perception of thousands of years into the past and thousands into the future. Realms that create illusions of separation are just that, a realm conceived out of a various mode of separation, a realm perceived from space-time, which would be a perception of the law or karma. If, in these realms, one could speak the Blessed Name, then this would bring an end to one’s connection with that realm, to one’s karmic affinity with that realm.

In this we can hear the statement Yeshua makes regarding Bread and Wine,“Do this in remembrance of me”, in that the “remembrance” is a re-memebering of the Body of Christ. As we partake, we are being partaken of. Our Body becomes joined to the Body of Christ, which has the keys of ascension within. As we take up the work of our Tzaddik, the Great Work, our body too becomes the gateways and portals, which lead to ascension through all realms and worlds.

Paul speaks of this beautifully again in First Corinthians 10:17;

“Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread”

Notice how he says, “there is ONE bread”, this being the Body of Christ established through the Resurrection. Next, notice how he speaks “we who are many are ONE body”, this is because “there is ONE bread”. Next he speaks because “we all partake of the one bread”. We can say, because we all partake of the one bread, we who are many are made one Body.

This is a start in where this contemplation can carry. It is a very vast contemplation! We are speaking of a very vast Body!

May all beings come to the awareness of the power in the Blessed Name!

Elder Sarah+

sheryl
Site Admin

One in Messiah

#5 Postby sheryl » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Shabbat Shalom Dear Sisters and Brothers.

Praise El Elyon and gratitude to Yahweh Elohim, for the blessings of this knowing, as it extends out to touch all living souls and spirits!

I am finding that what has been spoken here continues to swirl in my thoughts this Shabbat.

One Bread, One Body.

We have heard that through the Incarnation, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Ascension, Adonai Yeshua Messiah, in his realization from the depths of first and last, beginning and end, created a Way through which this realization could be found by all living souls and spirits. For the first time, I am hearing Way, as you are offering with Key, to mean the Body of Christ.

This Body is the Way as it extends into all realms and worlds of this cosmic cycle, perhaps even through Melchizedek, extending into past, present and future cosmic cycles?

The Blessed Name Adonai Yeshua Messiah is likewise the Body, so that when we call upon the Blessed Name, we are calling upon the Remembrance of the One Body, the One Bread, of which all partake, all are a part.

This Remembrance then aligns us with what already Is: what was, what is and what shall be - the One Body comprised of countless beings and worlds, even cosmic cycles, whose true essence is Ain.

7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both[a] which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.

A question arises regarding the Wine and the Blood of the Messiah. The Wine symbolizes the Light Presence, yes? So that the Blood of the Messiah perhaps is the Light Transmission? Which unites the many to the One Body?

Blessed be the Name of Adonai Yeshua Messiah, and blessed be all those who in faith call upon the Name!

Sheryl

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Confession and Repentance

#6 Postby Elder Sarah » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Shalom!

Indeed Sister BJ, this is a great mystery, how the illusion of separation plays into the Divine Will and Kingdom, and how this is an expression of Gods Mercy!

A certain example comes to mind regarding the shell of a nut. The shell acts as a protective coating to the seed, as well as provides sustenance and nutrients to the seed upon its getting ready to sprout. If we look closely at the two functions the shell of a nut plays, we will see both serve a valuable role and each role is uniquely distinct. The hard, outer coating of the seed serves the function of protection before the seed is ready to sprout. As the seed draws near to sprouting, the hard outer shell begins to break down and eventually opens. In the opening, what was the hard outer shell now becomes soft, usable material, which the seed can use to sink its new roots into. Notice how the protective outer layer acts as a guardian BEFORE the seed is ready to sprout, when the seed is ready this outer layer becomes permeable and usable to the seed.

You could say the illusion of separation, or ignorance that comes into being through Tzimtzum, God restricting God’s self, is just that, a hard, outer shell that acts as a guardian before the seed is actually ready to sprout. The dawn of sprouting would then be equated with dawning of awakening for each individual. This awakening is a movement in consciousness to draw close, through various realms and worlds, to the holy One, to draw close within measure to that which was restricted. Without the original restriction, it would be impossible to come to any awareness of the Holy One.

We see this mystery play out in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. Before the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is partaken of, they abide in an unconscious unity with the Holy One of Being. You could say they abide as a seed in a hard shell unaware of their potential to actually become something of the very tree that produced them. As they move toward actualizing their potential, move toward the seed sprouting, the outer illusion of separation, which is an unconscious unity with the Holy One, has to break down. The actualization then becomes a movement towards allowing the original cause of the illusion of separation to become that which serves the coming into being of a conscious awareness.

Yeshua speaks of this beautifully in Gospel of John 9:41,

“If you were blind, you would not have sin. But now that you say, ‘We see,’ your sin remains.”

In other words, he is saying, “now that you have met me you are no longer innocent”. In ignorance beings are not aware of sin. Hence, Adam and Eve eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, Good and evil now exists for them because they are turning towards awareness.

We can see this mystery in our own experience. What initiates our original quest for the spiritual journey? Usually it is that we look around us and see that nothing here in the world brings true joy and fulfillment. We perceive as if something is missing. Because of this perception, we begin to quest for where we may find this fulfillment we seek, we quest for where we might find true joy. Before this yearning, do we know good and evil? Do we know what is right and wrong? Aside from what is told to us from the outside, from the law?

This leads to the comment you made regarding coming into new levels of understanding. Can we say that each time we come to these new levels, what was our understanding in the past is now klippah to the new understanding we have come upon? To return to our example, it is like a new seeding trying to root in what was the hard outer shell. This is a very vulnerable time for the new little seedling. If we look closely, what is vulnerable is whether or not that hard outer shell can break down fast enough for it to provide sustenance to what has newly sprouted. Notice how what was protective is now what provides a foundation for what is new, if we let it. We have to take our old perceptions and allow them to provide nourishment for the new, not fight the new.

We also must remember, in order to engage these new understanding we must open to the Holy One of Being. We must pray to be guided in these new beginnings. Often what gets us in trouble is the idea, “I” am going to change in order to fulfill this new understanding. Instead of thinking “I” am going to do it, how about us surrendering to Holy One. In the path, every time a new level of awareness comes into being usually this leads to the need to further surrender the “I” thought.

Here too is the contemplation regarding recognition and realization. Recognition is one thing, in fact it is quite easy to recognize. To realize though, this is something all together different. To realize is to live what has been recognized. As you say, to ground into the very fabric of our everyday lives. Perhaps we can speak of recognition as confession and realization as repentance. If we hear confession as the recognition something is not working, or something needs to shift, and repentance as the actual manifestation of the shift, which is realization. Realization in this way would be to actually do something different, to bring about the shift that is needed.

The Rabbi’s in the Zohar speak of these new beginnings by way of Cain and a certain statement found in Genesis 4:7,

The Lord says to Cain,

“If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is lurking at the door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.”

The Rabbi’s say of this, that every time we embark on something new, sin lurks at the threshold. Do you hear the threshold of the nut, the shift from the hard, protective layer to the soft, nutrient filled layer, and the seedling standing on the threshold of both? Notice in this statement the mentioning of doing well and being accepted. Perhaps we allow our own adversaries in by creating the thought in mind we cannot shift, by creating the thought we cannot repent. To “do well” would be the continuous putting forth of one’s effort to shift knowing God has given us everything we need.

These were a few ideas that arose in reading your comments.

Indeed! May all beings be empowered to engage confession and repentance, to actualize what has been recognized and to come into realization!

Elder Sarah+

Brooke

Re: Confession and Repentance

#7 Postby Brooke » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am

Sister Sarah+ wrote: Can we say that each time we come to these new levels, what was our understanding in the past is now klippah to the new understanding we have come upon? To return to our example, it is like a new seeding trying to root in what was the hard outer shell. This is a very vulnerable time for the new little seedling. If we look closely, what is vulnerable is whether or not that hard outer shell can break down fast enough for it to provide sustenance to what has newly sprouted. Notice how what was protective is now what provides a foundation for what is new, if we let it. We have to take our old perceptions and allow them to provide nourishment for the new, not fight the new.

We also must remember, in order to engage these new understanding we must open to the Holy One of Being. We must pray to be guided in these new beginnings. Often what gets us in trouble is the idea, “I” am going to change in order to fulfill this new understanding. Instead of thinking “I” am going to do it, how about us surrendering to Holy One. In the path, every time a new level of awareness comes into being usually this leads to the need to further surrender the “I” thought.

Shalom and Happy Thanksgiving!

Indeed, every day is Thanksgiving and I’m thankful for this post you’ve shared with us, Sister Sarah+.

This analogy of the seedling and hard outer shell is perfect.

You also wrote, "Perhaps we can speak of recognition as confession and realization as repentance. If we hear confession as the recognition something is not working, or something needs to shift, and repentance as the actual manifestation of the shift, which is realization. Realization in this way would be to actually do something different, to bring about the shift that is needed."

So, I'm hearing a twofold movement here: One begins with real surrender of which confession is a part. The second movement requires the willingness to give into the change that God wants to bring about in our lives for the change to manifest. So, this is also surrender ... but surrender with a real heart change and a measure of self-discipline. Surrender doesn't mean laziness, does it? It just means that we let go and become who we most truly are as praying, spiritual, God-filled human beings. This has to happen. Without surrender there is no room for actualization to take place.

"Perhaps we allow our own adversaries in by creating the thought in mind we cannot shift, by creating the thought we cannot repent. To “do well” would be the continuous putting forth of one’s effort to shift knowing God has given us everything we need."

Yes, today I am thankful that God has given us everything we need.

May All of Our Relations Be Blessed This Day By Remembrance of Themselves as Already Perfect in the Human One of Light.

Many Blessings!
B.J.

Martina

The Three-Fold Sanctuary

#8 Postby Martina » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:22 am

Shalom friends!

Reading your breathtaking account of the rite of Sending a Soul again, Elder Sarah+, what stands out to me is the importance of the outer, inner and secret sanctuary.

You wrote: “What is often very amazing to me after a great movement of Light Transmission is how very literal the teachings really are. What is spoken above perfectly reflects the teachings of the Three-Fold Sanctuary. Body of Truth emanates Holy Tzaddik and Yeshua Messiah, Body of Glory emanates the Great Angel and the Gospel and Body of Emanation emanates The Bride and the Sacred Circle of Companions. I recall the impulse to take sanctuary in the Three-fold sanctuary in the beginning of the Ceremony. I find this impulse very curious in that it seems what we are moved to pray in the beginning of a movement, the Mother Spirit can then take it up and show something of it. This reminds of how important it is to enter with prayer, this gives the Spirit substance in which revelation can transpire through.”

This opens a whole new understanding of the reality of the Three-Fold Sanctuary as a literal sanctuary we can always turn to and we are truly blessed with.

May all who seek refuge find refuge!

Blessings,
Martina
Martina

Phillip

#9 Postby Phillip » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 am

Elder Sarah wrote:

"I could remember teachings in this space, even teachings of the Black Path encountered at the moment of dissolution of spirit space, and that it was here in which the recognition of clear light could arise, though the space was too simple, too sublime and there was a return to somewhat habitual patterns of desire and fear. This space was very curious; it would become anything or anywhere consciousness went. In this space I could feel Tau Malachi get up and depart the room. His leaving produced a slight bit of fear, a fear of getting lost in this space which was endless, and it was noticed that without awareness one could wonder into many places, some probably not so desirable."

I have been contemplating this passage deeply of late. I have been contemplating the teaching in connection to this to the meditation practice of scanning the body, a version of Primodial Meditation. The teaching tells us to scan the body for tension. Finding tension in body, it is said to relax it and look within and behind it. Within and behind these tensions in body there is a though pattern. Within behind this, an emotion. Within and behind this, an energy, which seems to be similar to a general “squirmy” angst, as in the body/mind of a two year old. A kind of pre-thought, pre-emotive vital “squirminess” that doesn’t want to sit still and compulsively seems to generate these emotions and thoughts. Arising in mind/consciousness it seems to become fear, insecurity, desire and thoughts/imaginings related to this, but looking behind all of this, it just feels like a general “squirminess” that doesn’t want to sit still and rest in it’s nature, its being.

In looking into this I wonder in connection to this teaching/vision here if these movements that seem to be felt very deeply in body are really not necessarily in body at all, at least not in the way we think, per your experience here beyond the body? In looking into this, are we translating something far more fundamental about our ignorance into though/emotion/body and thus complicating it? They are felt in body, emotion, seen as thoughts, imaginings, but I wonder if these can be traced to a more subtle movement in consciousness as per what I was hearing in your experience here. Are these the essential movements that draws us into body and then become manifest in our lives, as we play these very subtle movements out in patterns of thought, emotion, tension in body and behavior/interactions with others? Are these the subtle seeds of "karma"? Are these essential stirrings what draw us into physicality and are the very impulses within and behind all of this “karmic arising” of our lives and what draw us away from this clear light and into body?

I am contemplating how often I am subtly moving from such impulses in order to try to resolve such impulses, impossible! Is this “key” you speak of that Yeshua points out in looking behind these to the most essential impulses themselves, and drawing the practices into them in order to relax them, draw them into repose?

Shalom!
Phillip

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

The Blessed Name

#10 Postby Elder Sarah » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Shalom Sisters and Brothers in the Light!

In the question you drew up, Sister Sheryl,

“This Body as the way as it extends into all realms and worlds of this cosmic cycle, perhaps even through Melchizidek, extending into past, present and future cosmic cycles?”

Can we say the way this body extends throughout all realms and worlds is because this Body IS all realms and worlds? The extension seems to be an encompassing at the same time. It has been said in recent teachings elsewhere on the forum that the Human One holds the missing key to the completion of creation, that through Yeshua Messiah, Malkut may reach into Keter, Kingdom becoming Crown and Crown becoming Kingdom. The recognition of all arising within and through this Body appears to be the recognition of this One Bread, which must be One Wine. This Bread and this Wine then being a vehicle of transmission of this awareness realized by Tzaddikim. We speak of Bread being the Presence and Wine being the Power. By “Presence” One who abides in this Light Continuum, the Apostle of Light. By “Power” is meant, the essence conveyed by this awareness, the movement of the Holy Spirit. In partaking, we partake in remembrance of what has been accomplished, the dawning of the awareness of Oneness. As we partake, we partake of that same awareness, the awareness of the Light Continuum embodied by the Holy Tzaddik, we partake of the Body of Tzaddik, becoming part of this Body and remembering our role in this Body. Our Body becoming this Body of Tzaddik.

This leads to something you draw out Sister Martina, the awareness of the Three-fold Sanctuary. To abide in this Sanctuary is to abide in the Body of Tzaddik, the Body of one who abides in the awareness of their Body in union with the Holy One of Being, hence all beings. It is said in the teachings that the Body of Emanation is the Sacred Circle of Companions. The Sacred Circle of Companions would correspond to the Wine in the Wedding Feast. The Wine being the vehicle receiving the “Power” of Tzaddik. To partake of this Body and this Blood would be to enter into the Sanctuary. In partaking and abiding within the Sanctuary our Body and our Blood becomes the presence of the Holy Tzaddik and the power of the Holy Shekinah moving out to all beings. This would seem to touch upon why it is the Priest King Melchizedek who brings out Bread and Wine to Abraham and Sarah. This Three-Fold Body of Truth, Glory and Emanation being brought to all who might receive!

In terms of what you are drawing out Brother Phillip, I hear, YES, these “karmic seeds” appear to be patterns in consciousness, which have been in place long before this present incarnation. Can we say this very incarnation and every incarnation unfolds from these seeds? Somehow then, perhaps the key is to grow the tree that comes from these seeds in order that new fruit and new seeds might come into beings. It seems the material realm is just that, the unfolding of seeds in consciousness, yet at the same time it is the “maker” of seeds that will stick with a Soul through transmigration. In other words, it does not seems possible to exist without these seeds, but in recognizing this, perhaps by growing them, watering them we can find out which tree they came from. A seed is just a seed and is impossible to tell where it came from until we grow it and see what kind of plant it is. By growing, I mean activate. To activate our karma then also activates our Tikkune. In activating our Tikkune we seem to be activating the power of this present incarnation. While we came here because of certain karmic tendencies, these same tendencies are the exact gates we must move through in order to recognize the arising of Clear Light. By moving through these gates is meant to not get distracted by the realms these represent. Though, somehow the ability to not get distracted lies in the ability to see the distraction for the energy it represents. Isn’t the energy it represents our own energy?

Indeed the Blessed Name of Yeshua Messiah holds a great key in this. We hear in Philippians 2:9-

“Therefore God also highly exalted him and gave him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Yeshua every knee should bend, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue should confess that Yeshua Messiah is Adonai, to the glory of God the Father.”

We hear in teachings the Power of this Name has the power of every Divine Name within it. That means that all Spiritual Forces are subject to this Name. These forces appear to be the same forces you are speaking of. We also hear this Blessed Name means Yahweh Delivers. This power to deliver is an activating power, one that releases the bondage of the constant arising from these set patterns in consciousness. In the release, one is free to arise from new patterns, new fruit!

Praise Be the Blessed Name and the Power of Deliverance!

Elder Sarah+

Phillip

#11 Postby Phillip » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Shalom Elder Sarah!

In following up on your response, I understand you to be saying that these karmic seeds, these impurities in spirit space become manifest through the four elements of consciousness: Fire = intention/energy; Water = emotions; Air = thought; and Earth = body and manifestation. In your response I am understanding you to mean that somehow, we must learn through meditation and the spiritual life to see this play of impure karmic seeds through these four elements, revealing the impure elements, but that in this playing out, there is a revealing through the Grace and Mystery of the Holy One of Being these Karmic seeds as they exist in the element of spirit space. In seeing them here, there is the hope of their purification and tikkune and the possibility of the Revelation of pure spirit space.

Is this getting at what was pointed to here?

May the Lord be Praised for the ongoing Revelation of the Mysteries and purification that reveals our Salvation! Amen.
Phillip

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Clear-Light Union

#12 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 am

Shalom Brother Phillip,

I have been sitting with the question you ask hear and have been turned to study the writing in the forum “Tzaddik as the Fifth Element”. This writing contains many of the mysteries being pointed to in this dialog. First we must look into what Tau Malachi has to say about the Clear Light Union,

”the motivation of living tzaddikim is the Sacred Heart, love and compassion, and every gradation the Light Transmission is a moment of spiritual love between a tzaddik and their disciple, or companion, the degree of spiritual or psychic intimacy, transparency, determining the gradation of Light Transmission that transpires between them, and as we know the inmost gradation of Light Transmission happens when the holy tzaddik and disciple disappear, or become completely transparent, the one Light-presence and Light-power shining without obstruction.”

In reviewing what has been said above take particular note of the statement, “shining without obstruction”. This comes to pass when Holy Tzaddik and Disciple disappear in the moment of Light Transmision. The disappearance is the allowance of the Light Presence and Light power to shine through oneself fully and completely according to the Will of Hashem, according to Ratzon. Now look at what Tau speaks next,

“This moment of inmost Light Transmission is the recognition, realization, of the Body of Truth (Amet), full reintegration with the Light Continuum (Yahweh), and corresponds with Clear Light Union. This recognition and realization, in turn, is the generation of the Body of Glory and Body of Emanation, so that arising from this holy union the elements of consciousness arise in their innate purity, more or less, depending upon the depth of recognition of the Clear Light Nature, the Ain Nature of all (Kol).”

Later in the same dialog the five elements in consciousness are referred to as Yesodot and Tau lists the various impurities that connect with each element,

“The first element is earth, and corresponds with the mineral realm, and its klippah is depression, lethargy, apathy, inertia, and all that might be associated; when a person is dominated by this klippot they are never satisfied with their lot in life, and are always bound up in feeling of lack and not being good enough.

The second element is water, and corresponds with the vegetable realm, and its klippah is unbridled passions, the desire, craving, for all manner of pleasures and lusts, and it leads to envy and jealousy, as well as to dishonesty and outright theft.

The third element is air, and corresponds with the animal realm, and its klippah is unrighteous speech, or evil speech, idle chatter, vain conversation, gossip, slander, falsehood, mockery and hate-speech, all harsh speech, as well as bravado or boasting; by nature this klippah leads to divisiveness, and the inciting or generation of great negativity.

The fourth element is fire, and corresponds with the human realm, and its klippah is pride and arrogance, haughtiness, as well as anger and hatred, and it leads to great violence and murder.

The fifth element is space, as has been said, and corresponds with the spiritual or divine realm, and its klippah is ignorance, the illusion of separation, the delusion of lack, which arises as fundamental self-grasping and self-will; it is the foundation of all of the other klippot of the yesodot, the root of sitra ahara, the evil inclination – the desire to receive for self alone.”

If we consider what is said here we can begin to notice it is through our connection with Tzaddik in which we come to this purification. The connection we have with both outer and inner Tzaddik is the connection we have with the Holy One. To the degree we can receive the influx of light from Tzaddik is the same degree we can receive Gods power. Tau takes this further by mentioning the following,

“Attachment to a living tzaddik is the purification of the klippot associated with earth and water, giving charity to a living tzaddik is the purification of the klippot associated with air and fire, and confession and repentance with a living tzaddik is the purification of the final klippah associated with space. This purification of the klippot of the yesodot opens the way for the experience of Light Transmission, for these klippot are the fundamental obstructions and distortions of the Holy Light, and are the creators of the false lights that deceive and bind souls. As perhaps you may surmise, first the gross manifestation of these klippot are purified, and then more subtle and sublime manifestations – and we may say that there are three primary gradations of this self-purification, corresponding with the three veils on the Tree of Life, Qeshet, Paroket and the Abyss.”

These three, attachment, charity and confession and repentance lay out the exact key in which these elements are purified. It is interesting to note that attachment is linked with earth and water, while charity is linked with air and fire and confession and repentance with space.

As we tending our own continuum through Prayer, meditation, study and contemplation, as well as Sacred Ceremony we are taking up and expanding the work of our Tzaddik. Is this Great work only the work of our Tzaddik, or does it also become our work? In is interesting how often it can be put outside of ourselves. In what Tau is sharing in the post quoted from I am hearing the purification of these elements in consciousness is the purification of our view of the Great Work, our view of our role in the Great Work. Union with Clear Light has everything to do with our own transparency and the exchange with Tzaddik allows this transparency. Perhaps this exchange with Tzaddik is a teaching and guidance in our exchange with all beings. Can we become transparent in Peaceful, Blissful and Wrathful arisings? Can we see the needs of others? Can we hear others? Many questions come up in this contemplation.

There are many jewels present in what Tau Malachi is sharing in what is quoted above. Ma willing, perhaps we can continue this dialog looking further into these mysteries.

Praise be the Holy Spirit for Living Tzaddikim who show the way. May all who can draw close attach, give charity, confess and repent!

Many Blessings and Shalom,
Elder Sarah+

sheryl
Site Admin

Re: The Blessed Name

#13 Postby sheryl » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 am

Shabbat Shalom Elder Sarah and to all Brothers and Sisters!

In what you have shared, I am hearing something beautifully subtle. Praise and gratitude to our Mother!

and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

The Body of the Human One, broken, shattered, for the sake of individualization, for the evolving of souls.

The Blood of the Human One, the Covenant, the Light Continuum, which, through tzaddik, unites the broken Body back into One. The Many becoming One Body.

The result is a Body of cosmic cycles, worlds, realms, individuated beings, the Many becoming One.

The partaking of the Bread and the Wine from tzaddik, is joining in this Holy Remembrance, perhaps even experiencing in that moment this Unity of Many as One.

Abundant praise and gratitude to the Mother Spirit through whom Many become united as One!

Shabbat Shalom!

Sheryl

Return to “The Gnostic Path: Spiritual Life & Practice”