The Twelve Archetypes of the Human One

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

The Twelve Archetypes of the Human One

#1 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:22 am

Shabbat Shalom!

Recently, while studying relations and our interactions with those whom we come in contact with, a certain flow of thoughts came regarding the qualities we find inherent with each of the twelve archetypes of the Human One. We learn that within each of the zodiacal signs certain qualities are manifest and expressed. While certain qualities are probable with each sign, within these certain qualities a very large spectrum of manifestation can be observed. Nonetheless, we use the zodiacal signs as a way of mapping the infinite possibilities in which Beings can arise. Now this ‘map’ so to say, illustrates personality types, tendencies, virtues, vices, talents, struggles, etc. If you will, the twelve zodiacal signs express the infinite possibilities of the Human One.

In our exchange with our relations it becomes a very curious study to observe these infinite possibilities . Some, quite literally, expressing obvious examples of a certain signs, and others expressing qualities far from the ‘usual’ expression we find within that sign. We are taught, as we mingle with friends, enemies and strangers, that we each have ‘sparks’ to exchange. That, each person we exchange with has a spark that belongs to us, while at the same time, we have a spark that belongs to them. In considering this teaching in accord with the totality of the Human One, the twelve archetypes, a recent observation has arisen, one I am very curious about. While we have ‘sparks’ to exchange with others, it appears we have qualities to share with one another too. That, in a certain way, as we journey through a lifetime, while we are incarnate in a particular sign, perhaps we have qualities of other signs to take up, expanding who we are as a person and expanding the evolution of soul. In so doing, we are reflecting back to a person the good that exists within their inherent qualities.

This observation leads to the idea that everyone we come in contact with is a teacher of sort to us. This includes friends, enemies and strangers. When we can view others in this way, seeing what needs to be exchanged, it seems we are able to see the relationship for what it is in truth, rather than see it from the surface. When we can see the truth of a relation, we can engage it from a space that appreciates and honors each person for who they are, regardless if this one is a friend, enemy or stranger.

We learn in our Soul, we have probably been incarnate as all the signs many times. If in this life we are to reflect the inmost parts of soul, then perhaps we can say this reflection requires a very large diversity of exchanges with others. By exchanges here is meant ‘pure exchanges’ where what is meant in the exchange comes into being. Perhaps in this way, we are coming into what it means to express the fullness of the Human One?

These were some brewing thoughts I wanted to share to hear what others might be inclined to say on this subject.

We pray to you, Elohim, that we may be empowered to fully engage all our relations according to your Divine Will and Kingdom!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

malochim

Re: The Twelve Archetypes of the Human One

#2 Postby malochim » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Shalom Elder Sarah,

This is quite intriguing, I've been having the same thoughts for the past days. It was something that occurred to me when I was reading the contemplations on the following verse.

Yeshua said, “Where there are three deities, they are divine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one” (Thomas, 30).

As I was contemplating this my thoughts went to Pistis Sophia where it says:

"For this cause have I chosen you verily from the beginning through the First Mystery. Rejoice then and exult, for when I set out for the world, brought from the beginning with me twelve powers, as I have told you from the beginning, which I have taken from the twelve saviours of the Treasury of the Light, according to the command of the First Mystery. These then I cast into the womb of your mothers, when I came into the world, that is those which are in your bodies to-day. For these powers have been given unto you before the whole world, because ye are they who will save the whole world, and that ye may be able to endure the threat of the rulers of the world and the pains of the world and its dangers and all its persecutions, which the rulers of the height will bring upon you. For many times have I said unto you that I have brought the power in you out of the twelve saviours who are in the Treasury of the Light. For which cause I have said unto you indeed from the beginning that ye are not of the world. I also am not of it. For all men who are in the world have gotten their souls out of [the power of] the rulers of the æons. But the power which is in you is from me; your souls belong to the height. I have brought twelve powers of the twelve saviours of the Treasury of the Light, taking them out of the portion of my power which did first receive. And when I had set forth for the world, I came into the midst of the rulers of the sphere and had the form of Gabriēl the angel of the æons; and the rulers of the æons did not know me, but they thought that I was the angel Gabriēl.”

So the twelve saviors are connected to the souls of the twelve disciples, but they are also connected with the twelve archetypes of the Human One. The twelve form a circle around the transcendent 13th in the middle. It would seem that there is an intimate connection between Yeshua Messiah and the twelve. Perhaps they are all part of the same Neshamah, taking on the different aspects of the Soul of the Messiah. It is also taught in the tradition that each soul has a soul root, that it is an expression and manifestation of a certain sefirah. We are also told that as the soul goes through individualization, moving through Hod and Netzach prior to incarnation it is affected by the configuration of the celestial spheres and the zodiacal signs. Pistis Sophia states that this is what sets the souls of the twelve saviors apart from all men. Men have gotten their souls out of the power of the rulers of the æons. That is our consciousness has wrapped itself with the materials of the lower spheres, the astral light of the Klippah Nogah. But the souls of the twelve comes from the First Mystery and the Treasury of Light, the Pleroma. I can’t help but see this as the dualistic nature of our Neshamah. The inner aspect being associated with Neshamah proper, Hayyah and Yechidah. The outer aspect being associated with the Ruach and the Nefesh.

Yeshua and Lady Miriam together formed the perfect Tzaddik, the 13th standing in the middle of the circle. The twelve becomes the matrix of souls that receive the anointing of the supernal light, they become the fertile soil/womb in which the seed of Enlightment is placed. But there must be a reason to why they are called the twelve powers of the savior, why all twelve are needed. In the same way I feel that each of us need to reenact the gospel in our own lives, taking on the roles of saviors, and seeing the other facets of the savior in our co-creators and siblings.

My thoughts were also drawn to the following verse.

(22) Jesus saw some little ones nursing. He said to his disciples, "These little ones who are nursing resemble is those who enter the kingdom." They said to him, "So shall we enter the kingdom by being little ones?" Jesus said to them, "When you (plur.) make the two one and make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below, and that you might make the male and the female be one and the same, so that the male might not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye and a hand in place of a hand and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image - then you will enter [the kingdom]."

It connects with the 13th in the middle. It would seem like when the twelve are in perfect balance, forming the womb/matrix ready to receive the supernal light, the 13th can manifest. The 13th being emergent out of the twelve, the aggregate of the twelve yet transcendent and “more” than the sum total. The twelve in a sense becomes a representation of the outer Neshamah and the body of Christ, while the inner is the 13th our Hayyah and Yechidah.

Blessings in the Light of the Messiah,
Jonas
”Only love has meaning, it raises the smallest action into infinity.” , Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah! Amen.

This is an intriguing contemplation you have started Elder Sarah, and your extension of the contemplation is lovely Brother Jonas.

First, it seems to me that in what you have share Sarah that there is an esoteric understanding of the practice of seeing the good within oneself and others; hence, a hint of a deeper gazing into souls beyond this moment, or this life, to hold them in a greater vision of holiness and beauty.

It is true that we travel through the various signs in the play of the gilgulim until there is a full individuation and full realization of our neshamah, and hayyah and yechidah, and we are able to enter into conscious unification with the Messiah in El Elyon, the Supreme. If this process is understood, and we know that we are also ordained to be saviors, and to eventually come into being as the Messiah to a world-system, then we will understand that the fruition of this process of the soul travelling through the various signs is the realization of the fullness of the Messiah, the Human One of Light, in the center of the wheel. In other words, we are on a journey to the ‘center,’ and the power of a savior in us, and our active labor as a savior, is our vehicle for this self-realization in the Messiah, or going to the ‘center.’

Every living spirit and soul is in this journey, and therefore every person we encounter is in this journey, whether friend, stranger or enemy just the same.

Now, neshamah is the threshold between encircling aspects of the soul (makifin) and internalized aspects (p’nimi). Neshamah emanating ruachot and nefeshim of incarnations corresponds with the twelve signs, while the realization of neshamah, and hayyah and yechidah corresponds with the center of the wheel.

Understand, all in a supreme mystery, the incarnation in which a soul will realize full enlightenment is predestined and preordained, and therefore there is a distinct manifestation of the power of one of the twelve saviors with each soul, reflecting the zodiacal sign of the incarnation through which the soul will enter into full enlightenment. This has been established for each soul from the outset of creation; hence, before the beginning of time.

We may, indeed, contemplate the twelve powers of the twelve saviors through the zodiacal signs and acquire insight into them, but these supernal powers are something more than the zodiacal signs, and they extend far beyond the zodiacal signs. Remember, we are told that these divine powers were drawn from the twelve saviors in the Treasury of Light. This indicates Atzilut. In the Kabbalah, the zodiacal signs correspond with Hokmah of Asiyah, the outermost manifestation of Hokmah, within which is the ofanim (wheels), corresponding with Hokmah of Yetzirah, and Archangel Ratziel, corresponding with Hokmah of Beriyah, and the Holy Name of Yah, corresponding with Hokmah of Atzilut. In our Kabbalah, these twelve saviors and their powers are said to be emanations of Yah (Yod-He), and as you might intuit, the realization and embodiment of the corresponding power of a soul would be the manifestation of Vau-He. This, of course, points to the Blessed Name of the Savior, Yeshua, which is the Great Name of Yahweh with the addition of Shin, Shin indicating the realization of the Messiah, the tikkune of The Name, Yahweh.

YH and VH, YH corresponds with yechidah and hayyah, VH corresponds with ruachot and neshamot, the realization of neshamah, our divine or enlightened nature, being the tikkune of The Name and the unification of the interior and exterior aspects of the soul.

Yeshua, “Yahweh delivers,” indeed! Hallelu Yah!

Here, let us remember a teaching and consider it in light of what’s been shared. The tikkune of your soul is the tikkune of the world, and is the tikkune of the world of angels, and the world of archangels, and the World of the Holy Sefirot; hence, the tikkune of your soul is the tikkune of The Name, Yahweh.

These are some thoughts I was inclined to add to the contemplation.

May the Name of Yahweh be unified in us, and may the Blessed Name of Yeshua be realized with, in and through us! Amen.

Aleichem Shalom,
Malachi
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

World-to-Come

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Shalom Everyone!

To every one who trusts in the Light, it will supply the mystery which is appropriate for them. And their soul will dwell in the regions of the Light and their power will inherit the Treasury of Light. The Light provides power to those who put their faith in it; and the name of its mystery belongs to those who put their hope in it. And it will guide them to the region of the World-To-Come, which is the Treasury of Light (Pistis Sophia I:46:12-14).

I'm enamored with this conversation you've all begun. I'm most grateful for Tau's response saying something I've not caught before, that these twelve saviors and their powers are said to be emanations of Yah (Yod-He), and as you might intuit, the realization and embodiment of the corresponding power of a soul would be the manifestation of Vau-He.

Pistis Sophia makes two claims in her Seventh Repentance quoted above: Elect souls shall inherit the Treasury of Light, which she equates with the World-to-Come.

This is astonishing for many reasons. As we use Kabbalah to frame our midrashim of this Coptic Gospel, World-to-Come is traditionally attributed to Binah, the Mother. She's also equated the World-to-Come with the Light Treasury, from which Elect souls, personified by the Twelve Saviors and their powers, are drawn out and placed into their mothers' wombs.

Since Tau has just taught that the source of these Twelve are rooted in Yah, I'm now hearing a new relationship between Hokmah and Binah as never before. If I'm on the mark (and not oversimplifying), it appears that Binah is the remembrance of one's Supernal origin in Hokmah. Perhaps that sounds obvious to everyone else, but there's new detail here, a marvelous new teaching, when applying the mystery of the origin of the Twelve Saviors to Hokmah, birthed from Binah.

What more may we relate between Yah and the Treasury of Light, the World-to-Come?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#5 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:41 am

Shabbat Shalom All!

Thank you all for extending this contemplation in such an expansive way! Praise be to She who elucidates such mysteries!

There is much that stands out to me by what has been shared, most predominately at this time is the following;

From Jonas's mention and connection with what is said in Pistis Sophia regarding the powers of the twelve saviors,

Rejoice then and exult, for when I set out for the world, brought from the beginning with me twelve powers, as I have told you from the beginning, which I have taken from the twelve saviours of the Treasury of the Light, according to the command of the First Mystery. These then I cast into the womb of your mothers, when I came into the world, that is those which are in your bodies to-day. For these powers have been given unto you before the whole world, because ye are they who will save the whole world, and that ye may be able to endure the threat of the rulers of the world and the pains of the world and its dangers and all its persecutions, which the rulers of the height will bring upon you.

Then to what Tau Malachi said regarding what is predestined for a Soul,

Understand, all in a supreme mystery, the incarnation in which a soul will realize full enlightenment is predestined and preordained, and therefore there is a distinct manifestation of the power of one of the twelve saviors with each soul, reflecting the zodiacal sign of the incarnation through which the soul will enter into full enlightenment. This has been established for each soul from the outset of creation; hence, before the beginning of time.

As Tau Malachi mentioned, this is a supreme mystery and probably very difficult to speak of, though, it is painting a new picture of the powers of the twelve saviors. It is almost as if these are the powers creation is established upon, and these very same powers, through microcosm's within creation, that are in a process of awakening. I am hearing it being expressed that as a Soul is rooted within any one of these powers, it takes a Soul journeying through the whole wheel in order that full awakening can come on that lifetime that is predestined for awakening. This does express how you mentioned Tau Malachi that these powers are much deeper than the zodiacal signs, though, through these signs we can see hints of them.

I really appreciate the reminder that the Zodical Wheel corresponds with Hokmah of Asiyah, and all the way through to its manifestation in Atzilut, which is the Divine Name Yah. This paints a much larger picture of what the zodiacal signs are to the soul. Tau mentions, "the realization and embodiment of the corresponding power of a soul would be the manifestation of Vau-He". And also, "YH and VH, YH corresponds with yechidah and hayyah, VH corresponds with ruachot and neshamot, the realization of neshamah, our divine or enlightened nature, being the tikkune of The Name and the unification of the interior and exterior aspects of the soul." This begins to point to the mystery of how we need material incarnation for evolution of soul. That through the cycling of signs in various incarnations, and through evolution, we are coming more and more into a resemblance of interior aspects of soul. This is a whole new mystery on the Holy Name of Yeshua! Praise the Spirit for sharing this!

Where this takes me in connect with our exchanges here is to Yeshua's one commandment, That you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends."As the Messiah shows us, the life time in which one comes to this awakening also is a life time where one's life has been set down for their friends, and ironically, this at the same time is a life that is completely taken up and fully lived. I also hear in this another commandment Yeshua speaks of in John (12:49-50), For I have not spoken on my own, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life.". "Eternal Life" here is as the fullness of the YHVH, as was spoken above, the fullness of the Soul Being, though, it is interesting that this is spoken of as a commandment of the Father, joined to Yeshua's commandment to his disciples, in a way the commandment of the Father is of the interior aspects of Soul, while Yeshua's commandment is that of the exterior aspects, hinting at how this may be done within time/space. In other words, 'eternal life' and 'love' cannot be separated. Perhaps we can say we come into this 'eternal' life, which would seem to be represented by the lifetime we are predestined for, the lifetime we are to come into being, when we come into an understanding of this love, this that is expansive, to include the world?

May your creation come into the Sacred Heart, abiding within you, Holy One of Being!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 am

Grace and peace to you in Hayyah Yeshua!

Yah corresponds with Hokmah of Atzilut, and according to the Zohar, Hokmah is Reshit, the beginning, “the point beyond which nothing is knowable.” Of Hokmah we are taught that it is so lofty, so subtle and sublime, that we cannot inquire into its mysteries, while of Binah it is said we may inquire, but should expect no answer. This, of course, is speaking of inquiries from mental being and mental consciousness, which naturally cannot comprehend the Supernals, but something different occurs with the dawn of supramental being and supramental consciousness, there is the experience of Habad of Atzilut (Hokmah-Binah-Da’at of Atzilut). In the experience of the supramental consciousness, however, there is nothing to “inquire” into apart from oneself, for all abides in Sacred Unity, or rather, the non-dual truth (Amet); hence, there is just being, and seeing, and hearing, and feeling, and knowing with understanding, and so there is true wisdom, supernal and primordial.

This hints at the mystery of the World-That-Is-Coming, or the mystery of the Light Treasury; the Light Treasury is a wisdom treasury – it is the enlightenment experience, and it is all of the emanations of enlightened being, and teachings and practices, that facilitate the enlightenment and liberation of souls, or true salvation.

Now, there is the enlightenment in its essence, and there are the embodiments of enlightenment that emanate from the enlightenment experience, and with them there are streams of light transmission, teachings and practices (gospels, dharmas). On one level we may say that the enlightenment experience itself corresponds with Hokmah, but embodiments of enlightenment, and the streams of light transmission, and teachings and practices, these correspond with Binah, and with Da’at in revelation, Da’at representing all that can be transmitted or communicated of enlightenment (Christ, Messiah).

This is Yod-He, and when there is embodiment and transmission, this is Vau-He, and when there is full reception of the transmission Shin is made manifest; in this the name of the mystery of the Light Treasury (Pleroma) is revealed and known – hence in the enlightenment experience itself.

Quite naturally, from one to another emanations, embodiments of divine or enlightened being will differ, each being unique and individual, though each embodying the very same enlightenment. Given the countless worlds and countless sentient beings that are in need of enlightenment, there is a need for countless emanations of divine or enlightened being, and the streams of light transmission and teachings that come with them.

In this, perhaps, we may understand the teaching in the Pistis Sophia of a multiplicity of saviors, and while it speaks of the twelve powers of the twelve saviors, we may understand countless emanations of the saviors, or holy and enlightened ones, into the realms and worlds of the Entirety (Perud).

Concerning the immeasurable array of saviors, or emanations of enlightenment (Christ, Messiah), remember that souls have roots in Adam Kadmon and Atzilut, their sparks drawn from various Sefirot. Thus, the diversity of teachings and works they accomplish corresponds with their soul root and its realization.

If we wish to consider the World-That-Is-Coming, on one hand we may speak of mysteries of the eternal realm, but on the other hand we may speak of the play of becoming, or creative evolution, and the realization of our true being as we are in Christ and God, the True Light; hence, it corresponds with all that is actualized and realized with, in and through our soul. In this regard you may understand that we are co-weavers, co-creators, of the World-To-Come with the Holy One.

Now in that the Savior is the Word, and all creation comes into being through the Word according to the Gospel of St. John, the twelve powers of the twelve saviors must be diverse emanations of the Word, and as such, indeed, they are powers of creation, or foundations of creation. In this regard one cannot help but consider the twelve permutations of YHVH that correspond with the zodiacal signs.

In this we may also recall that each and every living spirit and soul is a word of God, and that when the intention of the utterance is complete the word we are is realized.

What you have shared is a beautiful insight dear sister. The commandment of the Father does, indeed, correspond with the interior aspects of the soul, and the commandment of the Son corresponds with the exterior aspects; likewise, the commandment of the Father corresponds with YH and the commandment of the Son to VH. It is through love, full self-offering, that eternal life is realized – the realization of bornless being, enlightened being.

Here I think I shall pause, waiting upon the Spirit of the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua).

May all receive the peace of the Lord this day! Amen.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#7 Postby Elder Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 am

Shalom!

Abiding in much gratitude to the Spirit for where this conversation has gone.

I am very intrigued by this mention Tau Malachi,

Now in that the Savior is the Word, and all creation comes into being through the Word according to the Gospel of St. John, the twelve powers of the twelve saviors must be diverse emanations of the Word, and as such, indeed, they are powers of creation, or foundations of creation. In this regard one cannot help but consider the twelve permutations of YHVH that correspond with the zodiacal signs.

This sent me to a dialog in the Order of St. Uriel in the topic of the Light Wheel where you have laid out the corresponding permutation of the YHVH to each sign.

Leo- YVHH
Sagittarius- YHHV
Aries- YHVH
Scorpio-HHYV
Pisces- HVYH
Cancer- HVHY
Aquarius- VYHH
Gemini- VHHY
Libra- VHYH
Taurus- HHVY
Virgo-HYVH
Capricorn-HYHV

In looking close into these there is much contemplation on how these powers may arise according to the interchange between the Olamot. Also, there is a beautiful pattern that one can see between the elements and the qualities of fixed, mutable and cardinal within each sign. If looked at in the circle of Light Wheel, there is a pattern of the three signs within each element, and then the pattern of the four signs within each quality, fixed, mutable and cardinal. Interesting when lined up, fixed, mutable and cardinal the first letter of each spells out the permutation of YHVH of each elemental arm. So, when we take the first letter of the fixed signs, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Taurus we see the name according to the southern arm, YHVH, and so on with each direction. So this takes one sign of each element and puts an attribute of each into to a particular direction, fire within fire, water within fire, air within fire and earth within fire.

Where this sends me is too see circles within circles, and leads me to ask if the permutations, while there are twelve of them, and as was mentioned can be attributed to the powers of the foundation of creation, can be contemplated as the interchange of elements/ Olamot penetrating one another? Also, what may be said of these permutations arising in purity? Is this what is meant in the Divine Name of Yeshua? a pure arising of elements, hence creation? Where unconsciously perhaps these arise in impurity, which is in a way chaotic, unorganized?

I hope this isn't too abstract of a question, I am just very intrigued by how these twelve permutations work in the whole scheme of things! Thanks in advance for anything that may be said on this subject!

May your powers and there arising here on the face of the earth, Holy One of Being, come into what resembles you!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#8 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:23 am

Everything in creation is composed of various combinations of the primordial elements of consciousness, and likewise corresponds with emanations of The Name and its permutations. The arising of the primordial elements of consciousness in their innate purity corresponds with the Realm of Yichud (Pleroma of Light) and, as such, is the arising of the elements in the awareness of Sacred Unity, free from the illusion of separation, the ignorance. The arising of the primordial elements of consciousness in impurity corresponds with the Realm of Perud (Entirety) and, as such, is the arising of the elements in the illusion of separation or ignorance, more or less. Thus, the arising of the primordial elements in their innate purity is appearance of Adam Kadmon and Atzilut inseparable from one another, and their arising in impurity is the appearance of Beriyah, Yetzirah and Asiyah, and the generation of the klippot, or husks of darkness.

This is all an issue of the arising of the mind, consciousness or soul, and its elements, and the radiant or magical display it generates. If there is an arising in unification with the Infinite One and the awareness of the Sacred Unity underlying all, then a soul will experience Atzilut, but when the illusion of separation remains, and there is self-grasping, attachment and aversion, a soul will experience Beriyah, Yetzirah or Asiyah, and will be bound up in klippot, or impure emanations.

As we know, the spiritual dimension (Beriyah), astral dimension (Yetzirah) and material dimension (Asiyah) correspond with an increasing restriction of light and therefore an increasing manifestation of darkness and dualism, or the illusion of separation. Thus, in effect, the Sefirot of Perud are klippot to those of Yichud, and as we are taught by the Book of Revelation the Sefirot of the outer Olamot will ultimately be reintegrated with the Sefirot of Atzilut in the End-Of-Days, this reintegration being the realization of the World-To-Come.

Now the Great Name is most often cited as corresponding with Tiferet, the Sefirah of the Messiah – the Savior, and as we know five Sefirot are joined with Tiferet forming the Six that compose Zer Anpin, the Little Face. The permutations of the Great Name may be understood as various configurations or emanations of Zer Anpin, the Little Face, or Revealed Face. In this we may understand the twelve powers of the twelve saviors to be the realization of the knowledge and power of Zer Anpin, and with it the world of angels.

The root of these powers is in Hokmah, but their revelation and realization is in Tiferet, and specifically is in the unification of Tiferet and Malkut, which corresponds with the union of Christ and Sophia, or the redemption of Pistis Sophia as recounted in the gospel.

Listen and hear, and understand! If, indeed, we bear powers of the saviors, and we are to engage in the work of salvation, acting as a savior to other spirits and souls, then we are participating in the redemption of Sophia, the return of the Holy Shekinah from her exile. Necessarily, this is an ongoing process and movement, for while countless many are saved, countless others as yet are not, and this spiritual labor continues until all are saved, enlightened and liberated. We see this with the First Coming to the Second Coming, and our experience in the early stages of the Second Coming, there is an ongoing revelation of Christ and a New Gospel, and another wave of salvation, if you will. There is, in fact, no end in sight if we understand that the emanation, creation, formation and making of the Infinite One is itself infinite, without-end.

If we are to speak of the pure arising of the permutations of Yahweh, this depends upon the state of mind and heart of the one who is calling upon The Name and its permutations. If intoned in a state of Christ Consciousness or God Consciousness, or in the realization of the I Am, there is a pure arising; but anything else and there is an impure arising, more or less.

The arising of the Great Name in its innate purity also corresponds with seeing Reality as It Is and God as God Is; hence, Pure Vision – this “vision,” of course, includes hearing and feeling, and knowing (Gnostic Being).

There is, indeed, another contemplation of the permutations of the Great Name with the Olamot, gazing into various configurations and interactions between the Olamot through “secret paths” and “hidden gates.” If contemplated in conjunction with the powers of the saviors this would correspond with knowledge of secret ways through which holy sparks are uplifted and souls are returned to God, the True Light. In this, perhaps, you may understand that knowledge of resurrection and divine rapture is in the Great Name and its permutations.

This is what I can share.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#9 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:16 am

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you Tau Malachi for elucidating further upon these wonderful mysteries, Praise the Mother for such a flow in the Spirit!

As I have pondered this mystery further a question arises in regards to the movement of these permutations. It is centered around what was said,

" We see this with the First Coming to the Second Coming, and our experience in the early stages of the Second Coming, there is an ongoing revelation of Christ and a New Gospel, and another wave of salvation, if you will. There is, in fact, no end in sight if we understand that the emanation, creation, formation and making of the Infinite One is itself infinite, without-end."

In studying the permutations we find in the teachings two different combinations, one as written in the Sefer Yetzirah and one written as listed above, according to the configuration of the Light Wheel. In Sefer Yetzirah the permutations are listed according to the zodiacal wheel as it occurs through the year, beginning with Aries and ending with Pisces. In the Light Wheel the zodiacal signs are arranged according to an elemental arrangement of the zodiacal signs. I have been enjoying a comparison between the two and the pattern each begin to form. When both patterns are written out and studied, it can be seen, while each are a bit different, they both go through The Name, YHVH, in descending order. Each, through sets of three, begin with Yod and end in the final Heh. What this begins to say, and where it is leading to a question is if we then consider what was said above, YHVH corresponding with emanation, creation, formation and making, can we say the permutations then have much to do with re-arranging this formula?

For example according to the arrangement in Light Wheel, In the sign of Leo is YVHH, while in Sagittarius it is YHHV and in Aries it is YHVH. Can we contemplate this in Leo as an arrangement that speaks emanation, formation, creation and making? And so on with Sagittarius where we would see emanation, creation, making and formation, in Aries we would see emanation, making, formation and creation. This given I do not have the two Heh's mixed up. What I am enjoying in this study is if in fact through the permutations these switch order it says something very different about this reality display and the co-creation possible if one comes into this awareness. It begins to hint at a mystery of above and below, that these two indeed reflect one another and are interdependent upon one another.

I hope this is on tract and in accord with the mystery being pointed to, if not I would greatly appreciate any direction that can be given. Abiding in much gratitude for these teachings!

May we awaken in you, Creator, that you and your Name are One this day!

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#10 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am

What we can say is this, that the various permutations of YHVH, aside from an association with the twelve tribes and zodiacal signs, can be understood as different configurations of the elements, as well as different relationships and interactions between the Olamot, and between the realms and worlds within them. Naturally, we need to teach about the Sefirot, Netivot and Olamot through a linear glyph, and need to explain them in a sequential way at the outset. When the divine action of emanation, creation, formation and making are set into motion, however, the array of the Tree of Life is anything but linear and sequential. Instead, it is a metaphysical, meta-dimensional, array of interdependent and interconnected attributes, principles and powers of the Infinite One that are non-linear, having literally countless combinations and formations, or countless interconnections and interactions.

The permutations of the Great Name hint at this, and they provide us with a way to contemplate mysteries of creation along this line.

Now, concerning the Olamot, let us understand that we are speaking about the physical, astral, spiritual and supernal dimensions, all of which have their foundation in the primordial dimension. The physical corresponds with ‘making,’ Asiyah, the astral corresponds with ‘formation,’ Yetzirah, the spiritual corresponds with ‘creation,’ Beriyah, and the supernal corresponds with ‘emanation,’ Atzilut. On one hand, based upon their vibrational frequency, and their power and glory, we can speak of these dimensions of the great matrix as being established in a certain order, and speak of their nearness or distance from one another based upon that order. As an example, the astral dimension is nearer to the physical dimension than the spiritual dimension is, because it corresponds with the next range of vibrational frequencies, and glory and power. There is truth is this, and yet it is also true that the spiritual dimension is as near to the physical dimension as the astral dimension is, and the same is true with the supernal dimension, because all of these dimensions occupy the same space at the same time, and all are here and now. We can experience an ascension through the inner dimensions, or a progressive rising, as it were, in vibration, glory and power, passing from the physical to the astral, spiritual and supernal in their natural order from most dense to most subtle and sublime; but, we also can experience immediate shifts into any of these dimensions, and the realms and worlds in them, as though by way of “secret paths and gates.” Basically speaking, there are hidden intersections and influxes of these dimensions of reality with one another and into one another, more or less, and these interactions and interrelationships are integral to the reality of our experience.

What I’m speaking about is very difficult to explain in words, and perhaps impossible to explain without some shared spiritual and mystical experience of what’s being spoken about through altered states of consciousness. Thus, contemplating this mystery we need to consider our various experiences of the continuum in circle, and the play of light transmission, prophecy, wonderworking, and such in circle, and the very radical shifts in our experience of space and time, and dimensionality, that happen during prayer and sacred ceremony as we dance with the Shekinah of the Messiah, the Living Presence of the Anointed. In so doing, perhaps, we might acquire some deeper insights and understanding.

It’s not given in the present cycle of the continuum for me to share much more about this here, but perhaps this might be of some help, something of a pointing out for the sake of deeper individual contemplation.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Ten-Rayed Star

#11 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi and Elder Sarah:

What I'm very much enjoying in this discussion of the elemental and any of four universal substrates weaving each of twelve archetypes of the Human One are present to my continuing surprise in the Ten-Rayed Star. By overlapping an upright pentagram over a downward pentagram, a ten-rayed star is formed, the weave of which is which becomes lost in the flux around the central decagon.

Why I share this is because I'd never appreciated before that this same Ten-Rayed Star sends five axes of light from a central decagon. The word of Ma to me while working with this in stained-glass about a year ago was that each olam-universe is equi-distant from the center, a mystery which I hear being suggested in the non-linearity of the universes permuting twelve ways the letters of the Great Name.

They are certainly relative to each other, while being something inexplicable when equi-distant from a central, all-pervading point.

Praise be the Most High in whom all is equi-distant.

Elder Gideon

Return to “The Gnostic Path: Spiritual Life & Practice”