Sophian Calendar?

RoseOMagdala

Sophian Calendar?

#1 Postby RoseOMagdala » Mon May 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Blessings in the name of the Daughter of Light.

I was actually curious if there is a list of the Feast Days/Holidays celebrated in the Sophian path and their dates throughout the year? I have been trying to find one, as someone who is constantly needing to be reminded of my own family's birthdays, let alone other important dates! The Feast of the Bride, for example, completely missed me recently.

Shalom.

Brother Brian

Re: Sophian Calendar?

#2 Postby Brother Brian » Mon May 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Winter Solstice: This is our New Years, and the theme is the Feast of The Divine Mother and Child.

February 2nd: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Prophet, John the Baptist; the Feast of the Extension of Light.

Vernal Equinox: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Crucifixion and Resurrection; the Feast of the Risen Savior.

May 1st: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Holy Bride, St. Mary Magdalene, or the Feast of the First Apostle.

Summer Solstice: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Ascension and Pentecost; the Feast of the Pleroma of Light.

August 2nd: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Apostolic Succession, the Feast of the Gnostic and Light-transmission.

Autumnal Equinox: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Apocalypse; Feast of the Second Coming.

October 31st: The theme of this Holy Day is the Feast of the Blessed Dead; the Feast of the Day of Be-With-Us; alternatively it may also be called the Feast of St. Lazarus.

Shalom
Brian

Return to “The Gnostic Path: Spiritual Life & Practice”