Psalm 111

Moderator: Phillip

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

Psalm 111

#1 Postby Elder Sarah » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Shalom All!

Recently in Continuum there has been a message of the importance of Praise and Thanksgiving. Tau Malachi recently pointed out the importance of praise within our prayer life, how praise is prayer. Through this contemplation was taken to Psalm 111, particularly the first verse:

“Praise the Lord!
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart,
In the company of the upright, in the congregation.
Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them.”

This takes me is to a recent experience in while worshiping in nature. In the experience, I watched the words arise, “May I live in your Passion Holy One”. In the moment I was marveling at the passion of the Holy One, of Creator. The passion and force behind all that exist. The passion in the mountains, in the rivers, in the sky, in the stars, in all beings. Praise God for such passion!

The thought came, if we are to take up the attributes of the Holy One, then we too are to take up this passion, particularly a passion for creation, for all that exist. This passion then would seems to lead to praise and thanksgiving and a further “studying” of the “works of the Lord”. I hear in this, what makes one “upright” is this studying. I hear “congregation” as creation, as all that exist, therefore a direction to be upright before all of creation.

These were a few thought that arose in contemplation of this Psalm, would love to hear how this may move others

May we study passionately all you works Holy One of Being!

Many Blessings and Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Psalm 111

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:30 am

Greetings and blessings in the Holy Light of the Messiah!

What a lovely contemplation, and how very true, there is a passion, and a fiery intelligence, throughout nature; everything really is a bundle of desire-energy, a force of will to be. This, exactly, is the meaning of Ratzon, “will” or “desire,” for Keter, the Supernal Crown, and like wise the Name of Eheieh, “I Am,” “I Shall Be,” that corresponds with Keter. At times, when our consciousness is elevated and expands, and our sensitivity increases, we can feel this, and even see and hear this flow of desire-energy, or force of will, flowing through all things, manifesting as all things, and with it we may become aware of the One Life-power, the Infinite (Yahweh), within all things; joined with this, if our consciousness continues to ascend, and the Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) moves upon us, we may even behold the light of the Infinite (Or Ain Sof) in all things, beholding the self-radiance of all as it is in the Holy One, or in the Light Continuum.

This, of course, is a practice of hitbonenut, contemplation; hence, the contemplation of the living presence and glory of God in creation, in nature, and the communion with the One Life-Power flowing through all, and manifesting as all. This practice is integral to remembering that God is always with us, and through it we deepen the awareness of God with us, within and all around us. It is a simple, and yet very powerful, spiritual practice, one common to mystics throughout the ages, and really it’s natural to everybody, for even the faithless are taken by the great beauty, and the passion, of nature, and are uplifted by it. What a gift from God! Praise God!

“Great are the works of Yahweh, studied by all who delight in them.” This is hitbonenut, contemplation of the living presence and glory of God in creation, in nature, and through this practice itself, joined with prayer and praise in devekut, cleaving, we may be taken up by Ruach Elohim to glimpse, or taste, God Consciousness.

“In the company of the upright…” Listen and hear, and understand! The “upright,” this corresponds with those whose desire is for God, those who return to God, those whose desire-energy is turned inward and upward – Godward; and with this there is an ascension and expansion of consciousness, the elevation of the soul, and truly a person is “upright” – uplifted!

Here we can speak a secret mystery in the language of our Christian Kabbalah. This desire-energy, the passion and intelligence, when it is not uplifted to the Holy One, this is what is called the Dragon, and yet, when it is uplifted, upright, this force is realized to be Ruach Yahweh – the Spirit of the Lord, and in that realization it is redeemed.

The power of the congregation of the upright is this: When they uplift, and redeem, the desire-energy, or serpent power, in themselves, so they may merge their desire-energy, or serpent power, with this energy of desire, or passion, in everything around them, and they become a channel, vehicle, of that greater serpent power, the “Dragon,” and are able to uplift and redeem it. We witness this with great prophets, and great tzaddikim, and their wonderworking power that can move great forces of nature in astonishing ways when the Shekinah and Holy Spirit is upon them. Quite literally, the congregation of the upright completes and uplifts creation and nature, fulfilling Ratzon Elyon, the Will or Desire of the Supreme.

This is a great gift given to us by the Holy One, that we may complete and uplift creation in return to the One, and thus serve as co-creators and co-redeemers; and in this gift is the capacity to give something new in return, an awakened creation, the conscious unification of creation with the Infinite One, Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai.

Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot, this is creation in the process of awakening, and when Shaddai replaces Tzavaot, this is creation awakened, redeemed. Contemplate this well, and understand!

“I will give thanks to Yahweh with my whole heart.” Through praise and thanksgiving, and worship, with uplifted desire-energy and expanded consciousness, and with the love of Yahweh, and the love of all, creation is uplifted and redeemed. “Whole heart,” there is a secret in this. First, there is the evil and good impulse in the heart, but when the evil impulse is made to serve the good impulse, there is one impulse, one desire, for the good, for God, and our desire-energy is uplifted to God and unified with God, Elohim. Second, “heart” is Lev, corresponding with the 32 Paths of Wisdom – secret paths through which creation is uplifted; “whole heart,” the uplifting of all.

Look and see, and acquire wisdom! When we give praise and thanks, and worship, in an elevated state, we draw the influx of the spiritual essence and power of things into them, and we uplift them and join them with their root in Atzilut, the 32 Paths of Wisdom – Sefirot and Netivot. This stirring below creates a stirring above, and invokes Supernal Influx, the manifestation of the Holy Shekinah in full glory and power; hence, the manifestation of the true kingdom of heaven on earth.

“…In the company of the upright, in the congregation.” When many join together in this divine action, and they abide in perfect devekut, just imagine the Supernal Influx they can invoke! Praise God!

This, of course, corresponds with gifted worship among the Six Essentials.

“Company of the upright.” In this we cannot help but hear the mystery of the Magdalene, the Tower of the Flock – Shekinah of Messiah, not isolate to our Elder Sister, Lady Mirya, but as the truth of the Shekinah of Messiah with Anointed Community, the Indweller of Anointed Community.

As we know in the experience of the Light Transmission, the “company of the upright,” this is the true meaning of the Magdalene – the Anointed Community, the spiritual Community of Israel, being the Holy Bride or the Shekinah Consort of the Messiah. In this you may contemplate an esoteric meaning of our term for the feast of bread and wine, the “wedding feast,” union of the Groom and Bride, and per chance a deeper understanding may dawn.

This esoteric understanding of the Magdalene is hidden in plain sight in the teachings of the Threefold Sanctuary, the Community being called Holy Bride, as well as Emanation Body.

Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord! With full devekut this is our prayer, and it is complete. Amen.

Yahweh Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#3 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 am

Shabbat Shalom Tau Malachi and All!

Abiding in much Praise to the Holy Shekinah for her dance here and thank you Tau Malachi for your response, very beautiful.

I greatly appreciate the connection of Ratzon, this will and desire of the Holy One with this everflowing passion pulsating within and through all of creation. Where this takes me is to the description of the Hayyot Ha-Kodesh, whom abide as this manifestation in the Olam of Yetzirah. I have understood of these Holy Beings that within them is the entire vibration of evolution. I have understood if one were to encounter one of these what they would behold would be here or there a certain manifestation of evolution, a certain face, though, within and behind would notice this vast vibration of faces of all life forms. What has been stirring much contemplation is this vibration itself and how it seems the connecting link between all faces, I am hearing from what was shared, this vibration is that of Ratzon, this Will/ Desire. This says much of what desire energy is and how it is through our desire, though the power of will we connect all desire, that with out this connective link, desire is scattered. I am hearing correctly to say the dragon is this desire/will manifest without the connective link between all beings? Almost a perception that only one face is arising, while the truth is there are many faces in that one face?

What was said regarding this process is stunning to me;

Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot, this is creation in the process of awakening, and when Shaddai replaces Tzavaot, this is creation awakened, redeemed. Contemplate this well, and understand!

This leads me to something mentioned in Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ. It is said;

"Hod and Netzach retlate to the twofold action of divine revelation- the bringing down of the light to humanity and the uplifting of humanity into the light"

then later in the same chapter it is said;

Tzavaot as a divine name alludes to the Christos in all creatures, both heavenly and earthly. Yahweh Tzavaot alludes to the presence of God in all creatures and Elohim Tzavaot alludes to all creatures as a manifestation of God's presence and power, each according to their kind.

I am stunned, then, to contemplate and see how in scripture there is a shift in this divine name. In Issah, 6:3, the Haayot Ha Kodesh proclaim, "Kodesh, Kodesh, Kodesh, Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot". While in Revelations, they speak, "Kodesh, Kodesh, Kodesh, Yahweh Elohim Shaddai". Does this speak of a shift from what was transpiring for the Prophets verses what is revealed in Revelations to John? Can we say this shift has much to do with the coming of the Messiah? I also feel this shift may correspond to what was mentioned regarding the union of Bride and Bridegroom, as was pointed out, it appears, creation awake is Bride joined with Bridegroom. This really paints a beautiful picture as to the mystery in the coming of New Jerusalem and the Bride in Revelations!

May You and Your Name be One across the face of the earth this day!

Shalom!
Elder Sarah

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

Grace and peace to you from Yahweh Elohim, Shaddai, and from Yeshua Messiah!

Let’s look into Ratzon Elyon manifesting as Keter through the four Olamot and see what we might see with God’s help.

Ratzon Elyon, or Keter, manifests as Eheieh, “I Am,” “I Shall Be,” at the level of Atzilut, Enoch-Metatron at the level of Beriyah, Hayyot Ha-Kodesh at the level of Yetzirah, and Reshit Ha-Gilgulim, “first swirling,” at the level of Asiyah. This is the manifestation of the Will of the Supreme, or the Desire of the Supreme, within each of the Olamot-Universes.

Look and see! There is something of the I Am within everything, something of yechidah, the divine spark or unique essence, and as we know, something of the I Am that is the Infinite One is within this inmost part of our soul; thus, the I Am in things, or beings, is their unique essence, and is the Infinite One indwelling their unique essence. In this we may understand that while things or beings as they are in themselves are not equal, as they are in the supernal universe and in the Infinite One they are equal; hence, a stone and a human being as they are in themselves, or an angel and a flea as they are in themselves, are not equal, but as they are in the primordial and supernal universe, and in the Infinite One, they are equal – all is equal in the Infinite One, Ain Sof.

Then there is Enoch-Metatron, one who was able to walk with God, draw near unto God, and unify with God – the Infinite and Eternal, and who was able to realize and embody the I Am; hence, a true Human Being, one who was realized or enlightened, fulfilling Ratzon Elyon. This corresponds with the intention of the Supreme for all things, all beings, in creation, their destiny, to become human, to self-aware and intelligent life, and to become realized or enlightened – to experience conscious unification with the Holy One of Being.

To this end, there is Hayyot Ha-Kodesh, “holy living creatures,” and the hayyot correspond with the emanation, generation, of souls and the energetic being and subtle forms within and behind the infinite diversity of life in creation, within and behind all that arises and appears – the manifestations of things, the incarnations of beings. The great hayyot correspond Ratzon Elyon manifesting as the Divine Intelligence driving the evolution of souls, and the energetic being and subtle bodies, in an ascent towards the Highest of Life, conscious unification with the Infinite One, or the realization and embodiment of Divine or Enlightened Being. This, of course, transpires through countless incarnations of souls in mineral, vegetable, animal, human and other realms throughout the great cosmic cycle, until eventually the soul individuates and awakens in full, and becomes realized or enlightened, entering into conscious unification, or reintegration, with the Infinite and Eternal, Ain Sof.

Reshit Ha-Gilgulim, these are the incarnations, the life-forms, within the material universe, and the realms and worlds within it, through which this evolution and realization transpires, which is moved and progressed by the development and evolution of souls, and their energetic being and subtle bodies.

The energetic being of things, and their subtle body, this, in effect, is their desire and the formation of their consciousness, their soul, and in this process there is a growth and evolution of desire, increasing desire-energy, greater and greater desire. As an example, a stone does not have the desire-energy of a tree, the desire of a tree of far greater, but the desire of an animal is even greater than that of a tree, and in this world, the desire of a human being is the greatest of all. In the case of a true human being, a spiritual human being, their desire is for God, and God alone, or Enlightenment, and Enlightenment alone, the greatest manifestation of desire in all creation, and in truth, this is the hidden desire of all throughout.

This holy desire for God or Enlightenment is within everything, but in spiritual humanity it becomes conscious, and therefore a conscious evolution to the Highest of Life – God or Enlightenment, becomes possible; hence, the Path of Return, the Great Ascension, just as we see with Enoch, the Initiate.

In humankind itself there are three realms of evolution, the bestial or material humankind, the faithful or psychic humankind, and the spiritual or elect humanity – the true Community of Israel; spiritual or elect human beings correspond with those who can receive Initiation, the anointing with the Holy Light and Spirit, and who therefore can be set upon the Path of Return, uplifted in the Great Ascension.

As the name of Enoch, Initiate, teaches us, this requires Initiation – the reception of the Gift of Fiery Intelligence from Yahweh Elohim, the influx of Holy Light and Spirit from El Elyon, the Supreme; this awakens Eheieh in us, the Divine I Am, or I Shall Be, setting us on the Path of Return.

Those who are unable, or unwilling, to receive the transmission of Supernal Light and the corresponding communication of the Holy Spirit, Ruach Yahweh, Ruach Elohim, as yet are not ready to return to God, they are not ripe and mature for the harvest; as yet, the desire for God, or Enlightenment, does not burn like a blazing sun within them, and therefore they do not seek to return to God in full, they do not have this conscious intention or desire to do so.

In effect, those who are not ready for the coming of the Lord do not know what they desire – their true desire remains, as yet, unconsciousness and therefore unclear to them; but this desire for return, this desire for God, or for enlightenment and liberation, is the true desire of all (Kol).

Listen and hear, and understand! When a soul, a being, is able to receive Initiation – true Light Transmission, the power of Tzavaot is awakened in them, and they become like angels of God, serving God, and worshipping God in spirit and truth, not only with faith, but with knowledge, understanding and wisdom – a conscious worship seeking nearness and unification, a return to God. As they draw near, and as they experience conscious unification, the power of Shaddai comes into effect, and they become something more than human, and are a soul exalted above the angels, Tzavaot.

All of this is in the story of Enoch who walks with God like the angels walk with God – walking with knowledge of God and serving God in all things, and who is taken up in divine rapture by the Spirit of God, translated into Archangel Metatron, the Prince of the Face, and exalted above all of the angels of God, Tzavaot, ruling over all, the Entirety, in God’s Name.

There are those who can and will receive Initiation, Light Transmission, in this life, and those who cannot or will not. Yeshua Messiah teach us this when he speak of the “Day of the Lord,” or the Second Coming, saying, “Two will be in a bed, one will be taken, and the other left behind,” and, “Two will be in a field, one will be taken, and the other left behind.” Likewise, he teaches when he says, “Many are called, but few are chosen” – Initiated.

This is seen in Anointed Community, for many are called, many approach, and some are able, and are willing, to receive the Holy Light and Spirit, and others are not; and there is no conjuring the Light Transmission, but rather, it must be the will of God, ordained by God, and it can only transpire with God’s help, through Divine Grace. It can only happen in due season, when it is time and God wills it, when a soul is ready for the coming of the Lord, Yahweh, Yeshua, and is ripe and mature for the harvest; the sign of a soul that is ripe and mature is a strong inner impulse, an overwhelming conscious desire, to return to God, or to seek Enlightenment – a desire so strong that all other desires are transformed and taken up by it.

When this desire is present, and when the internal conditions necessary are present, a messenger appears, and the Light Transmission happens between us – Divine Grace moves, and so we are anointed with the Holy Light and Spirit of the Infinite One. Hallelu Yah – Praise the Lord!

When this happens, we are set upon the Path of Return, and the Spirit of the Messiah will uplift us and lead us in the Way.

This Holy Light of the Messiah, though, is something more than astral light or spiritual light – it is Supernal Light, and its essence is simple Primordial Light, Clear Light; when we are anointed with the Supernal Light we will know and understand the astral light and spiritual light are “false lights,” or rather, diminished, impure light – “lesser lights.”

The True Light is Supernal and Primordial, and it is like a spiritual nuclear fire that transforms everything, making all like unto Itself – Yahweh, Yeshua.

This spiritual nuclear fire, this is the peak of desire-energy; a blazing at the center of every particle of matter that is like the light, the glory, of tens of thousands of suns, yet that is most subtle and sublime, translucent and transparent.

It is possible to see this Light of the Infinite – Or Ain Sof, within everything; just as glimpsed in moments of full Light Transmission, if but for an instant.

This holy desire is in everything and everyone – it is the True Desire of all; but as yet, in most, it is unconsciousness and “asleep,” and therefore it is not directed in return to God, is not uplifted to God and unified with God – the Infinite and Eternal.

Asleep and dreaming strange and fitful dreams, this desire unconscious, this is the Spirit of the Dragon and the Klippot; awake and generating the Body of Vision, this desire become conscious and directed according to Ratzon Elyon, this is the Spirit of Yahweh and the Sefirot. Of course, it is the same Great Spirit, but manifest in Perud-Separation or Yichud-Unity.

In this, perhaps, you may understand that Initiation is not the reception of something we do not already have, but rather, it is the awakening of That Which Is within us, or That Which We Are; the I Am, I Shall Be.

This is reflected in the Name of Enoch as well, which shares the same root as Anochi, “I am,” as in, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery…” (Exodus 20:2).

Consider the Name of God spoken to Moses at the “burning bush” – at the Asherah Tree, opening the way for the Great Revelation of the Infinite, and Great Exodus – Great Ascension: Eheieh Asher Eheieh. Contemplate this well, and understand!

This is why you are here, and this is who sends you – Eheieh, I Am, I Shall Be; hence, for the realization of Eheieh. The realization of Eheieh is the fulfillment of Ratzon Elyon, and is the liberation of souls.

The realization and embodiment of Eheieh with each soul is completely unique and individual, and therefore the manifestation of Ratzon Elyon, the Will-Desire of the Supreme, is unique with each soul, each individual; and for the realization of Eheieh, each must enact their True Will, True Desire, as ordained by El Elyon. This Divine Action corresponds with Tzavaot, and its fruition and completion corresponds with Shaddai – the Victory and Glory of Yahweh Elohim being made manifest in, and as, Anointed Tzaddik and Anointed Community, the Living Body of Initiation, Messiah.

May we be blessed to gaze into Asherah and behold Asher, and may we behold this Holy Face within the countless faces that appear, within all that appears and all that transpires, and realize the Infinite One within and behind all, and ever beyond all. Amen.

Yahweh Shalom – Praise the Lord!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Wisdom of the Psalms”