Prayers for Larry Triola

Anna

Prayers for Larry Triola

#1 Postby Anna » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for my husband, Larry Triola, who is suffering with severe back pain and spasms. His condition has degenerated swiftly since it began just before my hip replacement in January. Praise Ma that we were finally able to get a date next week for an MRI with anesthesia, since Larry cannot lie down or lie still without great pain. I pray that the cause of this illness may be discovered and treated soon, that Larry may be comforted and return to vigorous health again!

Thank you!
Shalom!
Anna

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Larry

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:13 am

Shalom Anna,

I'm very sorry to hear of Larry's increasing suffering. We will indeed hold him in prayer, and will pray that his doctors may be filled with wisdom regarding this and facilitate swift healing.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Martina

#3 Postby Martina » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 am

Shalom Anna!

Larry is in my prayers for comfort and swift healing!
Martina

Bevan

#4 Postby Bevan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:40 am

Shalom Anna,

My prayers at with Larry and may he feel the Mother Spirit's healing presense in his life.

Bevan

Anna

Re: Prayers for Larry Triola

#5 Postby Anna » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:10 am

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The MRI showed 3 severe compression fractures in Larry's spine, which may be repaired by kyphoplasty--a procedure where cement is injected into the fractured vertebrae. But the MRI also revealed a serious loss in bone density, which caused the fractures. Larry is now being tested for cancer. So far the oncologist suspects multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells. Larry has many tests ahead of him including a bone marrow biopsy next Wednesday. Please keep my husband in your prayers as he goes through this trial.

Thank you!
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

#6 Postby Martina » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:07 am

Shalom Anna,

Larry continues to be in my prayers. May the healing power of Our Mother be with him!
Martina

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#7 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:43 am

Shalom Sister,

I'm very sorry to hear of this severe diagnosis and Larry's plight in ongoing suffering and the trials ahead. He will certainly be on our prayers, as will you and your family. We'll be praying to the Lord for remission and healing, and that the Comforter might be with everyone involved through this difficult time.

God bless!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

staroath

#8 Postby staroath » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Shalom,

Prayers of warmth and comfort for Larry and the entire family as all journey together in the coming weeks to obtain accurate diagnosis and treatment plan for healing!

Love,
Star

pat

#9 Postby pat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Dear Sister Anna,
May the comforter be with Larry and the healing power of Adonai Yeshua Messiah. Larry ,you and the family are in my heart and prayers at this difficult time.
Shalom
Love Pat

Linda B

#10 Postby Linda B » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Shalom Anna,
My prayers are with Larry and your family during this time. May the Holy Comforter be with you.
Sister Linda

Bevan

#11 Postby Bevan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Shalom Anna, thanks for the update. My heart and prayers are with Larry, yourself and all those who involved in his care during this difficult experience. Bevan

sheryl
Site Admin

#12 Postby sheryl » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Shalom Dear Sister,

I am saddened to hear of this diagnosis.

Larry and your family are in my prayers. And may his doctors receive and act with wisdom in caring for and treating him.

Sheryl

Marion

#13 Postby Marion » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am

Dear Anna,

I very sorry to hear of this diagnosis. That sounds very painful for him and you. I will keep you both in prayer, and pray also that treatment goes well.

May the Mother bless you, and keep you! Amen.
Marion

Brother Brian

#14 Postby Brother Brian » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 am

Anna
You and your family are in my heart and prayers. May you all be continually comforted by Ma's sweet embrace during this most challenging period of life.
Shalom
Brian

matthew mcclellan

#15 Postby matthew mcclellan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 pm

May Ma bless Larry abundantly!

Anna

#16 Postby Anna » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:47 am

Thank you all for your prayers!

Larry had the 3 compression fractures in his spine repaired last Wednesday but the doctor found a fourth that will be repaired this coming Wednesday. While the repairs have helped a great deal with the pain, Larry suffered an injury while undergoing a complete skeletal X-ray series on Monday. The X-rays show lesions on his bones and the doctor who did the kyphoplasty thinks that Larry may have sustained small fractures in his rib which is causing the severe pain. It may be possible that while he is having this next kyphoplasty the doctor can block the pain from this new injury.

All the test results that have come in so far point to multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells, but the oncologist will make his diagnosis when we return on April 7. Hopefully treatment will begin soon after, including treatment to increase Larry's bone density so that he will not damage his bones so easily. At this point he has been told that, given his condition, he will continue to suffer more compression fractures in his vertebrae as a matter of course. His doctor who repairs them has told him to call whenever he suspects a new fracture and that it will be repaired as swiftly as possible.

At this time please pray for pain relief and protection from further injury for my husband. May his medical team be given the wisdom to diagnose and treat Larry's condition successfully. Please pray for strength for my husband and for our family. Ma has drawn us all even closer together during this crisis.

Praise Ma that my son, Chris, and his beloved Ellin, were able to visit this week from Stockholm! Intriguingly, Ellin is working on her PhD in microbiology and happens to be researching multiple myeloma and how to activate the body's own immune system to fight this cancer.

Larry is a Catholic and a man of faith. He continues to pray and spend time studying the scriptures. We are taking life one moment at a time, one day at a time.

Shalom!
Anna

staroath

#17 Postby staroath » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 am

Shalom, thank you dear Anna for the updates it is good to know how things are progressing so prayers can be fashioned for the current situation!
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily!
Star

Martina

#18 Postby Martina » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 am

Shalom Anna!

How wonderful that your son and his partner were able to visit this week. Larry, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. May his medical team be given the wisdom for a successful treatment. May the comforter be with you all!
Martina

sheryl
Site Admin

#19 Postby sheryl » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:27 am

Shalom Sister,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You and Larry, your family, his doctors, are all in my heart and prayers.

May Larry find comfort in his spirituality, and cessation of pain. May the peace of our Adonai be with him.

Sheryl

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#20 Postby Elder Sarah » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:41 am

Shalom Sister Anna,

Larry, yourself and your family are very much in the heart, praying to the Holy One of Being for all who are involved, that there may be a correct diagnosis, and quick action leading to comfort and healing. Also praying for strength in the is very difficult time, that the Light and Power of the Holy Shekinah may move with you all.

Shalom,
Elder Sarah

Anna

#21 Postby Anna » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:35 am

Shabbat Shalom!

The diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma was confirmed and Larry has begun several medications. Chemotherapy is not a treatment for this type of cancer but we do go to the infusion room twice a week for an injection. Every time a patient completes their chemo cycle the staff ring a bell and everyone claps and cheers. We are heartened by the courage and the successes of patients at this oncology clinic, and all of the staff have been very kind and compassionate with us.
Larry's latest series of tests show a great number of bone lesions--holes in his bones--so he has a lot of bone pain. The pain meds have been increased and Larry will begin working with the pain management team this Thursday.

My husband stays optimistic even though he is so disabled that he can do very little for himself. It has been challenging to have to team up together to take care of his needs. We are learning but we experience moments of frustration in the process. It is also very hard for Larry to think and speak clearly with all of the pain and other meds. But he has not lost his sense of humor!

The new compression fracture in his spine has not been repaired yet because the doctor needed better pictures of what is happening. Hopefully we will learn more of his condition and possible solutions this week.

My daughter, Shannon, has become a great help and is planning to take FMLA leave to help take care of her dad so I can continue my part time job and not get burned out with all of my new responsibilities.

I praise Ma for all of the prayers and kindnesses she is providing, including some home-cooked meals from our neighbors.
Thank you all for your prayers and kind communications!
Anna

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#22 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:35 am

Blessings to you sister,

Thank you for the update. Larry and you are in our prayers daily. It pains the heart to know of someone in such an ordeal of suffering, but thank God Larry is a man of faith and has a sanctuary in the Lord. There is great strength and help in that. We will continue in our prayers, with hope in the healing power of God.

Shabbat Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#23 Postby sheryl » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:27 am

Shabbat Shalom Sister,

Thank you for the update on Larry and yourself. I am saddened to hear of the pain Larry is enduring and know that such is also wearing on caregivers. I am glad you are receiving help. I pray that all that is needed is provided, for all of you.

Much love to you and your family.

Sheryl

elizabethduval

#24 Postby elizabethduval » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Shalom Sister Anna,

You and Larry and your family are in our hearts and prayers for peace and comfort during this time. We pray for healing for Larry and pray for wisdom for all involved in Larry's medical care.

Love,

Elizabeth and Steve

Martina

#25 Postby Martina » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:09 am

Shalom Dear Anna!

Thank you for this update. Larry, you and your family continue to be in my heart and prayers often. May you all find strength in the Holy One and Our Mother with her comfort, healing power and love at this difficult time.
Martina

Linda B

#26 Postby Linda B » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:33 am

Shalom Sister Anna,
My heart is with you and your family during this time. May the Holy Comforter hold Larry in his arms.
Blessings and love to your family.
Sister Linda

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#27 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:38 am

Shabbat Shalom Anna,

Thanks for the update. Larry, yourself and your family are very much in the heart, praying for strength in what is such a tremendously difficult time. May the Holy One embrace and hold your family bringing nurturance and comfort. Praise the Holy Spirit your daughter is able to take some time off to be there, that sounds like a much needed help.

Elder Sarah

Return to “Prayer Requests”