Prayers Paul Kosako

pat

Prayers Paul Kosako

#1 Postby pat » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:24 am

Shalom Borthers and Sisters,
My nephew Paul , has been going thru severe pain the last six weeks. He had the nerves burned in his back to relieve the pain but it did not work, The VA doctor wants to do two more burns in December and Mid January. Paul is is taking Morphine,Percocet and methadone. All very addictive drugs with little relief. This has been going on for years to relieve the pain from a back surgery that did not work, He has lost teeth, feels frustrated and he's at his wits end. He wishes at this time to a break from constant pain. May the Holy One bring relief from Pain, comfort him and Mercy.
Thank you. Shalom pat

sheryl
Site Admin

Re: Prayers Paul Kosako

#2 Postby sheryl » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 am

Shabbat Shalom, Pat,

I am sorry to hear of your nephew's suffering. He and his doctors will be in my prayers. May he find peace during this trial and may wisdom flow so that he might find relief.

Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:14 am

Shalom,

I'm very sorry to hear that he is in such terrible suffering and hopelessness, may God have mercy! We will keep him in heart and prayer, for his relief from suffering and deliverance.

Blessings to you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Marion

#4 Postby Marion » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Shalom Pat,
I’m very sorry to hear of your nephews suffering. He will be in prayers. I hope, God willing, that relief is possible in the near future.

Blessings and Shalom,
Marion

pat

#5 Postby pat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:22 am

Shalom Brothers and Sisters
Thank you for your prayers. Paul is doing a little better but his back will start spasms again. He is going to see his pain Dr. in a few weeks. He had a stimulator put in many years ago but it didn't work and became infected and had to be removed. The Dr suggested trying it again because many improvements have been made to the stimulator since then. Paul will ask about a new electronic unit called H-Wave. He heard about it thru another veteran, who has one, and it is working well for him. Paul thanks everyone for their prayers. He said he is sure the prayers are the reason he feels better some days. Thank you again Shalom and blessings pat

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#6 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:15 am

Shalom sister,

Thank you for the update. It is good to hear there is at least some relief in Paul's experience. We'll continue to keep him in prayer.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Anna

#7 Postby Anna » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:52 am

Dear Pat,
Paul remains in my prayers. May he find greater relief from pain!
Shalom!
Anna

Linda B

#8 Postby Linda B » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Shalom Pat,
Paul continues to be in my prayers.
Blessings,
Linda

pat

#9 Postby pat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Shalom Brother and Sisters,
I saw Paul this weekend . He wants to thank our community for your prayers. He had a bit of a reprieve on Saturday, he got out to go to a memorial and later went to an senior dinner and dance. But the next day he had a very difficult time moving. He said "I only danced three times and it proved to be more than I could handle. Once the music started it was quite difficult for me to not dance being the dancing machine that I am". On Tuesday he remains in a painful state.

This Friday Dec 14, at 4:30 pm , the Doctor will do a nerve burning targeting the tail bone, it will take about an hour. next month the doctor will target above the middle back. Paul is hoping for positive results. He said The VA doesn't have anesthesiologist. But he could tough it through as he 's done before.
Paul is very grateful and much appreciative of your prayers, as I. We are truly Blessed. Thank you so very much.
Shalom pat

Return to “Prayer Requests”