Prayers for Sonia

Martina

Prayers for Sonia

#1 Postby Martina » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

Dear friends!

Please, pray for my dear spiritual friend Sonia, who is going through a very dark time. She now lives in relative security in her own flat and prepares for her high school diploma. But currently all the harshness she has been through in the last two years and abuse from her aunt, where she grew up, surface to her consciousness. As a result, she has shut off her feelings and has reduced contact with her friends, so that we have only now realized how she is feeling. She is in a therapy, but it does not seem to be the right one for her.

Please, pray that she can open up and see that there are people who truly care about her and don't leave her alone and that she swiftly finds the right therapy! May Our Mother open her heart, guide and protect her and show Axel and me what we can do for her!

Shalom,
Martina

Anna

Re: Prayers for Sonia

#2 Postby Anna » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 am

Dear Martina,
I am so sorry to hear about Sonia’s difficulties! I pray she opens again to the Inner Person of Light whose presence was moving in her when I met her last April. May Sonia find the help she needs in this dark time and may she recognize the love that surrounds her and moves within her. May the Healing Power of God uplift her and move with and through her, and through those who love her. May the Holy One guide you and Axel in how to walk with Sonia during this time.
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

#3 Postby Martina » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:20 am

Dear friends,

Thank you for your prayers! Sonia is centered again in her soul of light and has overcome her difficulties in surrender to God.

In gratitude,
Martina

Anna

#4 Postby Anna » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:21 am

Praise God for this wonderful healing for Sonia! May God continue to bless her, and you and Axel who have served as guardians and guides for her in her struggles!
Shabbat Shalom!
Anna

pat

#5 Postby pat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Dear Martina
Praise God for the Light and life that is restored to Sonja. Thank you and Axel for your guardianship.
Blessings pat

Return to “Prayer Requests”