Prayers for my husband Axel

Martina

Prayers for my husband Axel

#1 Postby Martina » Sun May 26, 2019 8:45 am

Dear friends,

Please hold my husband Axel in your prayers. He is a teacher and due to the difficult situations he is experiencing in class with his students he has developed an anxiety disorder. Please pray that the doctors will be able to help him and that he finds a different school with better conditions to work. He is already putting a lot of energy into finding a new school but it is a longer process. Please pray for his swift recovery.

Shalom,
Martina

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for my husband Axel

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Sun May 26, 2019 9:51 am

Shalom dear sister!

I will indeed hold Axel in my heart and prayers, praying the the Mother might bring about a change for the greater good in his life, and that he might prosper and succeed, and be healed.

Blessings to you both!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Bevan

#3 Postby Bevan » Sun May 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Shalom Sister Martina, my prayers are with Axel in his desire for change and in his need for relief from anxiety at work. I have felt this in my own work in the past years to different degrees. My heart is with him. Bevan.

pat

#4 Postby pat » Tue May 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Dear Sister Martina,
May the Holy Mother hold Axel in her heart, releasing of anxiety and uplifting, healing and restoring a greater joy and life abundant in a new career and life.
Blessings Pat

sheryl
Site Admin

#5 Postby sheryl » Wed May 29, 2019 7:14 am

Shalom Sister Martina!

I aim so very sorry to hear of Axel's struggles. He and your family are in my prayers. I pray that Axel holds to what he knows is good and true, and finds a place of employment where he can be true to this, and manifest this in his labor.

Anxiety has become a problem in my life when I've let my surroundings bring into doubt and not live according to what I know is good and true.

May he know peace.

Sheryl

Anna

#6 Postby Anna » Wed May 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Dearest Martina,

Axel, you, and all of his family are in my prayers! I pray for relief and healing from stress and for a good place where he may shine and enjoy his wonderful work!

Blessings and Shalom!
Anna

Marion

#7 Postby Marion » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

Shalom Martina,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficult conditions Axel is facing at work. I will be praying for a swift shift for him!

Blessings,
Marion

Martina

#8 Postby Martina » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:42 am

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your prayers. Please continue to pray for Axel as the end of the summer school break is only three weeks away and Axel is applying to more schools further away from home. Please pray for swift success and an end to this unfortunate situation!

Shalom and blessings to you all,
Martina

Anna

#9 Postby Anna » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Dear Martina,
You and Axel are in my prayers! May Mother guide and bless you and Axel with your hearts’ desires! May this stressful situation shift and bring profound blessings!
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

#10 Postby Martina » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 am

Dear friends,

Thank you for your prayers for Axel. He has been offered a job at a high school only a short distance away from where we live. Praise be to Mother! He will start there at the half-year in February next year, which gives him time to visit the school to get acquainted to the students and staff. Please, pray for a successful transition to this new school, as Axel is suffering from anxiety that he might have similar problems there.

Gratefully,
Martina

Anna

#11 Postby Anna » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 am

Dear Martina,
Praise God for this fresh opportunity! I pray that Axel May let go of the past and see the good in his new situation. May he find peace and joy in his new school!
Blessings and Shalom!
Anna

pat

#12 Postby pat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 am

Dear Martina,
Praise God for a new beginning and fresh start. May this new situation bring Axel new confidence and comfort in his abilities to teach. Continuing prayers for his well being .
Blessings ans Shalom
Pat

Return to “Prayer Requests”