Prayers for Mother and Brother

sheryl
Site Admin

Prayers for Mother and Brother

#1 Postby sheryl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:16 am

Shalom Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you for your prayers for my mom. Her broken hip and femur have mostly healed, but her mental and emotional issues have plummeted. She began refusing to take medication to sleep, and in a state of severe sleep deprivation, she is under constant panic attack and now falling daily.

After a week of daily hospital trips, she finally agreed last night to go with my brother back to hospital to ask for help . Evaluations will take place today. As expected, she has changed her mind and in a delusional state is begging to be released, but praise God they see the problem and though not imprisoning her, are not assisting her in leaving.

Please join me in prayers for my mom, her doctors, her care givers and my brother during this most difficult time.

Shalom,
Sheryl

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Mother and Brother

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Dear Sister,

I'm very sorry to hear of this plight of suffering with your mother, which is also sorrow and suffering for the entire family. This will, indeed, be in my heart and prayers. I pray for the mercy of God in this situation, and that the Comforter be with all who are involved! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Anna

#3 Postby Anna » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:12 am

Dear Sister Sheryl,
You are all in my heart and prayers! May there be healing and comfort for your mother and your family as you all go through this difficult and painful time! May your mother’s health care team be granted gifts of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so they may effectively help your mother in her illness!
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

#4 Postby Martina » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 am

Dear Sheryl,

I am very sorry to hear that your family is going through this difficult time. You are all in my prayers! May your mother receive healing and may you and your brother be comforted. I am praying for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and patience for you mother's medical team, so they can swiftly and effectively help her!

Shalom!
Martina

Bevan

#5 Postby Bevan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:06 am

Shalom Sister Sheryl, this is an especially difficult time with an aging parent to respect their personhood and keep them safe as their capacity is diminished. May All her caretakers be given wisdom and may all find peace in the Holy One. Bevan

Linda B

#6 Postby Linda B » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Shalom Sheryl.
So sorry to hear about your Mother's struggles. Will keep her and your family in prayer.
Blessings,
Linda

sheryl
Site Admin

#7 Postby sheryl » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:34 pm

Shalom Beloved Friends,

I am grateful for all of you and for your prayers and support during this time.

We finally have the Guardianship Request approved by the court and so the hospital will now release her to the rehab facility that we selected, Good Samaritan. Unfortunately, when they came today to transport her, she fought and would not let them take her. The Chaplain and my brother calmed her down, but then it was too late to move her. They will come again tomorrow to try.

It is an extremely difficult situation for my brother, Glen. Please remember him and all involved in your prayers.

Thank you for all your prayers and kindness.

Sheryl

Linda B

#8 Postby Linda B » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Shalom Sheryl.
Will keep your family in prayer during this time of transition for your mother.
Blessings,
Linda

Martina

#9 Postby Martina » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:30 am

Shalom Sheryl,

All that are involved in this process are in my prayers, praying for comfort and a swift resolution of this difficult situation!
Martina

sheryl
Site Admin

#10 Postby sheryl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Thank you dear friends for your prayers.

After the incident Thursday, Good Samaritan rescinded their acceptance of mom. But a Spirit led phone call with the director changed things and mom is now settling into Good Sam. Praise God.

My brother had previously asked for help, so i am here at Boise to aid in the transition. We are learning that we have more options. Please join me in prayer for wisdom so that we can find an option that works and is acceptable to all.

Shalom,
Sheryl

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

#11 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Shalom Sheryl:

I'm certainly holding you all in prayer. I'm asking for wisdom for you all in seeing what is most needed next and the skill ful means needed for its manifestation. Continue trusting that God is with you in this process. This is going forward, all in the One.

Elder Gideon

Marion

#12 Postby Marion » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:20 am

Shabbat Shalom!

I am so happy to hear that you have more options! I will continue to pray for you, your brother, and your mom for an easy transition into the new situation, whatever that may be. Praise God our healer! Amen.

Blessings,
Marion

Anna

#13 Postby Anna » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:24 pm

You and your mother and brother are in my prayers! May all work out well in the Mother!
The wholeness of Shalom be with all of you!
Anna

Return to “Prayer Requests”