Bijou

Anna

Bijou

#1 Postby Anna » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Dear brothers and sisters,
I ask for prayers for healing for my dear chihuahua, Bijou, who has been a joy and comfort to me and my family for the past two years after I adopted him in 2017. Bijou suffers from serious heart disease and went into a severe crisis today. He is in the hospital and they are oxegenating him and pumping him with diuretics. He seemed to have improved a little when I stopped by with his meds and to say good night. I’m glad he really likes people and seems as comfortable as he can be under the circumstances. Everyone there seems quite kind and compassionate.
Thank you!
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

Re: Bijou

#2 Postby Martina » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Shalom Anna!

Bijou is in my prayers! May his health improve swiftly and may you have this dear canine companion on your side as long as possible!

Blessings,
Martina

Anna

#3 Postby Anna » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Little Bijou’s breathing and heart rate stabilized rather quickly in the hospital, Praise God! Yesterday I picked him up and brought him to his cardiac care doctor in Richmond. Bijou was so patient and cooperative while he underwent several tests, including a sonogram of his heart. His valves are deteriorating somewhat so the vet added a medication and increased a couple that he takes already. After some good naps today Bijou seems to have returned to his more energetic self.

Thank you for your prayers! I ask for continued prayers for this sweet canine companion and for his family and kind healthcare team. This journey together is filled with challenges and joys.

May all beings walk in beauty together, all in the Mother.
Shalom!
Anna

Marion

#4 Postby Marion » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Shabbat Shalom Anna,
I’m so sorry to hear of Bijou’s difficulties. I’m glad that he is now stabilized. I will keep you and him in my prayers!
Blessings,
Marion

pat

#5 Postby pat » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:47 am

Dear Sister Anna,
You and your sweet Bijou is in my prayers, along with the doctors and staff taking care of him.
Blessings Sister Pat

Return to “Prayer Requests”