Prayers for Jeff Sherman

pat

Prayers for Jeff Sherman

#1 Postby pat » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:04 am

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
If you would join me in prayers for Jeff Sherman, who was a friend of the family and a Herbalist who was helping members of our family and many in his community with health issues . He passed away on Monday 9/2/19 doing what he loved to do ,Hiking. The day heated up beyond expectations. Jeff's group ran out of water and they suffered from heat exhaustion while deep in the trails. Emergency calls where made but Jeff did not survive.
He will be greatly missed.
Thank you
Shalom and Blessings
Sister Pat

Anna

Re: Prayers for Jeff Sherman

#2 Postby Anna » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Dear Sister Pat,
Jeff and all of his loved ones are in my prayers! May he be blessed with the healing he needs in the afterlife and an auspicious new incarnation when the time comes for this soul to return. May all who love and miss him be comforted in their grief.
Shalom!
Anna

Martina

#3 Postby Martina » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:41 pm

Shalom dear Pat,

Jeff is in my prayers! May he be received into Our Mother's loving arms and may he find peace in them. May Jeff have an auspicious new incarnation! May you, his family and friends be comforted in his sudden passing away!

Love,
Martina

Marion

#4 Postby Marion » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:24 am

Shabbat Shalom Pat,

I’m sorry to hear of the unfortunate circumstances that lead to Jeff’s passing. His family and he will be in my prayers.

Marion

pat

#5 Postby pat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Shalom Sisters and Brothers
Thank you all for your prayers for Jeff and his family and friends. May the soul remember and experience the greater healing and light within and all around.
Shalom and Blessings
Sister Pat

Return to “Prayer Requests”