Prayer to the Holy One & Four Winds

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia
Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:16 pm

(A Morning Prayer in Sacred Circle, a prayer of the Order of St. Uriel)

I will call upon Your Name, Grandfather, Great Spirit,
And I will call upon You, Grandmother, Deep Space Mother and Earth Mother;
I will call upon you, Holy One, Father-Mother, Yahweh Elohim –

Hear my voice and see me, remember me and send Your Powers to me, let the spirits of my ancestors and spirits of Your messengers gather with me, that I might stand here in Your Presence as on the Day of Be-With-Us.

O Sky Father, I salute and honor You, the Infinite,
O Earth Mother, I salute and honor You, the All-In-All;
I go forth by day in You, Our Father, Our Mother,
I go forth cleaving to the Spiritual Sun, breathing Your Holy Spirit.

O You Powers, You Great Winds, You Directions – look and see me, listen and hear me; look and see the mark on my brow and the holy flame in my heart, and remember my voice as I call to You, invoking Your Divine Presence in sacred circle.

O You, Powers of the East, the Abode of the Human One of Light and Healing Power, You, Light-bearers, Illuminators, smile upon me and bless me with Your Presence and Power;

O You, Powers of the West, Place of Ancestors and the Holy Shekinah, You, Thunder Beings and Great Eagle, smile upon me and bless me with Your Presence and Power;

O You, Powers of the South, Path of the Righteous Warrior and the People of Power, You, the Trickster-Prankster-Fool, and You, the Serpent Children, smile upon me and bless me with Your Presence and Power;

O You, Powers of the North, Dwelling of the Star People and my Ancestor’s Ancestors, You, Manifesting Ones, and You, Spirits In-Between, smile upon me and bless me with Your Presence and Power!

I call upon You for the sake of heaven, and for the sake of the people and the land – I call upon Your Holy Name, Yahweh Elohim Tzavaot, Shaddai El Hai, Adonai, praying for Your Salvation, giving thanks for the dawn of the Spiritual Sun, uplifting this day, and the people and the land to you, praying for all my relations, the whole of this Good Earth.

O Holy One and Shekinah, You Divine Powers, go with me this day and bless the people, and let the Light of the True Cross shine throughout all peoples and all lands, delivering them from darkness, healing them and illuminating them; let the Good Earth be drawn up in the Great Resurrection and Ascension.

May I go now to do Your Will and serve Your Divine Kingdom; amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Sophian Gnostic Liturgy: Prayers & Invocations”