Eheieh,
Yahweh Elohim,
Yeshua Messiah,
El Shaddai,
Adonai –

Let the Light of the True Cross, the Supernal Chrism, flow forth,
Into all realms, worlds and universes of the Entirety,
Let all be drawn up in Divine Rapture,
All in the Mystical Body of the Risen Messiah! Amen.

*As this prayer is spoken, intoning the Divine Names of the Middle Pillar, envision the Middle Pillar instantly manifest in full – speaking the conclusion of the prayer envision the Divine Light enshrouding and pervading the world, and envision that all disappears in White Brilliance, as in the ascension of the Risen Messiah.

May the heart-wish of all beings be fulfilled this very instant! Amen.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Amy_Beth

Middle Pillar Ritual divine names

#2 Postby Amy_Beth » Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Shalom!

I really love the Middle Pillar Ritual. When I first started my study, I intended to learn the four basic rituals (pentagram & hexagram) fairly quickly and get them memorized and practice them regularly, building them up.

I started with the LBRP (already knew that one, actually, but decided to work with it for a while before adding another one, let it unfold, become reaquainted) and then moved on to the MP, intending to go on once it was established and comfortable after a period of about a month or so. And, along with the LBRP, I have really discoverd a wonderful deepening and deepening as I practice these two rituals in my continuum. I still intend to learn the other ones in time, but I am following this current line of exploration much deeper, in sheer delight, as it slowly unfolds.

I am really drawn to study this ritual deeply and am working through I. Regardie's treatise on it. I was so delighted to learn the Sophian practice of the chants incorporating the vowels of the Father/Mother/Son/Daughter in this ritual as well! They are really lovely. I shall have much fun with them!

Well, I have been drawn deeper into the Middle Pillar, and have built up a regular practice using both the Divine God Name and Archangelic Name for each sphere. I have looked into the angelic choirs and planetary spheres as well. Da'at does not show up on the Quabbalistic Table of correspondences.

The version of the MP that I originally learned also used an Enochian name at Da'at for the world of Beriyah. I was so glad when I found the Sophian version, and dropped the Enochian! That energy-intelligence & I did not exactly see eye to eye. I didn't like her very much, and she wouldn't manifest well for me at all. I did notice, however, that the name was a compilation of the 4 elemental spirits on the Enochian tablet of union, so that suggested the 4 archangels, with whom I have a very rich and rewarding relationship.

(A side note- I do NOT practice Enochian. The manual I was using at the time had a chapter on it, and also placed this one name in the MP. My personal experience with that entity was enough to tell me I do not resonate well with the enochian current. Tau Malachi's thoughtful discourse on Enochian in the forums here really sealed and confirmed my feelings on that matter.)

Back to Da'at and the archangels. I noticed in +Malachi's Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ, a mention of the 4 cardinal archangels (Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel) together acting as the force in Beriyah at Da'at and have been using their names vibrated in succession at that point in the ritual, following the vibration of the god name. I have also used Hua at this sphere, but Hua seems to come more strongly later, during the circulation of light, when Sandalphon and Metatron are united, like a couple of magnets pulling together. (I did not read this last bit anywhere, it has only been my experience, they feel very intimately connected to me and the resolution of their "separate" energies is very much like having a lightning bolt shoot up and down the center of my body reflected back and forth a couple of times.)

Anyways, the next couple layers of the Middle Pillar seems to be to add the angelic choir or order for Yetzirah and then the planetary/elemental sphere for Asiyah. Since Da'at does not show up on the typical table of Kabbalistic correspondences, these attributions are not to be found simply listed.

With "Wisdom is the Foundation of Understanding" Da'at has a lovely connection to Yesod in a higher realm, so this implies a different hierarchy entirely to me. It very much speaks to me of a gateway of energy descending into manifestation from the previous olamot and a trans-world connection, uniting the energy-intelligence of the world above and below on the Great Tree. So, how to vibrate that?

For Da'at, the heavenly abode in Cosmic Christ is all 7 heavens or all 7 hells. Again, along with the 4 elemental archangels, this suggests to me the matrix of creation and the entrance of the supernal force in a wholeness, wholly, all-at-once kind of form.

It ocurred that it would probably work to use all 4 choirs associated with the respective Archangels, and then some form of the four basic elements for the subsequent Assiyah associations. But, in my work with the MP, I usually see a pentagon, like a 5 sided prism, descending toward me, through which the descending light refracts and moves. This suggests to me the secret center, the 5th element, spirit space as the force behind the manifestation...the entrance into the matrix of Da'at.

Any comments or suggestions as I explore the cascade of the divine names in the Middle Pillar Ritual would be greatly appreciated!

May we be born anew the in the divine womb-tomb of the Holy Mother-Daughter Sophia Stellarum!

Amy Beth

Phillip

#3 Postby Phillip » Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

Shalom Amy Beth!

Your insight into the two archangels is very insightful. These two archangels are often called the "wheels" of the chariot, so with the circulation of the energy making two wheels, it makes sense!

Also, I like working with the entire heirarchy of Choirs also, and this can be done with the LBRP as well as the MP, and even a combination. The visualizations can be creatively extended in this as well, envisioning choirs emanating from and as the archangels in the LBRP, and Archangels and choirs similarly emanating fromt the centers.

Each of these rituals/meditations is meant to be a foundation from which creative extensions are common. So enjoy the process of exploring these visualizations. One simply wants to remember to keep the general foundation in tact and build from there.

I enjoyed your ideas, and will be contemplating them!

Shalom!
Phillip
Phillip

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Watchers

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu May 28, 2009 10:34 am

Greetings in the Light of the Messiah!

Elsewhere, in the “Christian Kabbalah” forum, just yesterday I was sharing about the elements of consciousness having their root in Da’at, and this becomes expressed in the correspondence of the archangels of sacred circle with Da’at, and implies “elemental choirs” of angels.

Although I did not mention it in Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ, there is a specific order of angels that corresponds with Da’at in the tradition – the order of the Watchers, which play a significant role in the ancient Book of Enoch.

Although not included in the Holy Bible, but mentioned in the Letter of St. Jude, the Book of Enoch was much loved in many early Christian circles – it is a revelation that seems deeply connected with the experience of Da’at.

If and when a planet is associated with Da’at, usually it is Neptune – although I rather like the correspondence of the quantum level of reality with Da’at, following the correspondence of the singularity preceding the Big Bang with Keter.

Blessings & shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

Dew and the Experience of Da'at

#5 Postby sheryl » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 pm

This prayer came to mind while reading the discussion on Da'at and Dew in the Christian Kabbalah section.

Shabbat Shalom.

Sheryl

Return to “Sophian Gnostic Liturgy: Prayers & Invocations”