Hola, Shalom, Namaste, Aloha, Love and Light!

KitKat

Hola, Shalom, Namaste, Aloha, Love and Light!

#1 Postby KitKat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Greetings and Shalom!

Introducing my Self to you all and grateful to have found this community to connect with! Being very aware of my false egoic mind lately the challenge is to communicate from a True Self perspective of Oneness to help in lessening the influence of my egoic false mind. It is not I or we but One! So keeping it short and simple for now!

The massive amounts of esoteric Gnostic information here is wonderful but also a bit overwhelming so started searching topics of interest and reading here and there over the last month or so. Some of those topics are Angels, especially Angels among us, St. Mary Magdalene's teachings, and Gnosticism in general.

As a spiritual seeker of Truth since a very young age my heart has always been drawn to spiritual community with others but my egoic self has also been very distracted by the outer world and exposed to a lot of trauma and heartache. It has been a battle with a lot of healing to overcome the pain and sorrow but with blessings of Divine Love that my heart surrenders to over and over again until that final Union! At this point more healing is necessary as this body is very weak and fatigued. But just being in touch with you all has helped with an increased sense of energy! Thank you!

So the plan for now is to add more later here and on other threads!

Shalom, Namaste, Love and Light!

Kit Kat

sheryl
Site Admin

Re: Hola, Shalom, Namaste, Aloha, Love and Light!

#2 Postby sheryl » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:32 am

Shabbat Shalom KitKat and welcome to our online community!

I resonate with your sharing of having to surrender again and again. For me, is a need daily, or even moment by moment!

What Yeshua teaches comes to mind:

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

My heavy burden is exhausting! But life surges when it is removed.

I pray you find the depth of teachings here to be healing and comforting.

May we all surrender our heavy burdens, and take on the Yoke of Messiah.

Sheryl

Marion

#3 Postby Marion » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 am

Shalom KitKat!
It is a pleasure to see you on here; welcome to our online community!
Yes, the breadth and depth of the teachings can be overwhelming at first, and it sounds like the method you've chosen of choosing topics of interest is a good one, it's a great place to start!

Blessings on your journey in the Spirit,
Marion

KitKat

#4 Postby KitKat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 am

Shalom and thank you Sheryl and Marion!

Your responses are very much appreciated! Wanted to share a bit more about my journey to Gnosticism and this site/community. Over the years the term "gnostic" crossed my path as the opposite of agnostic of which my mind was somewhere in between. Interestingly and somewhat complicated my spiritual journey included becoming Catholic in the last five years which was part of a spiritual awakening and the knowledge of actually being gnostic or receiving some gnosis. Well, as you all probably know the Catholic Church and many Catholics consider Gnosticism to be heretical or against Catholic teaching. Yet my understanding/experience is very aware that any mystic saint of any religion has some gnosis and therefore is gnostic through their own experience. Because my path has always been an inter religious one and really more spiritual than religious my ability integrates Catholicism into my previous understandings and sees a more mystical interpretation to scripture, etc. So rather than following the religion it is used in a more spiritual way to help my spiritual growth rather than getting caught up in its rules, dogmas, doctrines, etc. It has been a challenge but significant spiritual growth has come from it!

Part of my spiritual awakening included experiencing extreme trauma that was such a terrible nightmare for me it actually helped to awaken me just like a nightmare tends to force us to wake up from a dream. Though the awakening brought relief and joy, soon after came another dark night of the soul and senses where my mind seems to be fighting for control which led me to find more spiritual help and support. So here I Am (True Self)!!! Surrendering to the Truth of Gnosticism to help control my mind and seek the enlightenment from Union that my soul desires!

My journey brought me to Sophia Gnosticism and EPS initially because of my strong connection to the angelic realm and finding the post by Tau Malachi about angels among us which helped me see the Truth here. My angelic connections have led me here as the next step on my journey. Another key Truth for me is St. Mary Magdalene's gospel and teaching about escaping from prison here:

62. Mary said to her disciples, “Unless you go out of your homeland, and follow the Spirit through the wilderness into the Promised Land as I have, you cannot be a disciple to me. Unless you bear the marks of the crucifixion that I bear, you cannot be a disciple to the Lord. When you receive the call you must go forth and not look back, for the one who looks back shall be bound, but the one who looks to the Anointed will be set free.”
63. Mary was teaching one day, and she said, “The warden and guards will pursue anyone attempting to escape from prison, and dark spirits will arise to oppose anyone who shines with light. Do not fear the persecution you face on account of the Risen Savior and Mother Spirit, but have faith and endure, for your freedom is already won and all darkness has come to an end.”

So these 40 days of Lent seem to be symbolizing my own spiritual experience which seems to be some form of egoic death that my mind is fighting. Whatever the case my True Self accepts God's Will to bear whatever crucifixion is necessary and trusts with faith and endurance the Light that will overcome the darkness of the false prison and lead me to the Freedom of Truth! My True Self prays for God's Will to help me succeed in escaping the prison and has brought me here for the support and knowledge/light to do so!

This is what came from my heart today to share with you all.

In God's Love and Light!

Kit Kat

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”