Trump and Evil

SophiasNemo

Trump and Evil

#1 Postby SophiasNemo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 am

Hello,

I’m very afraid of what is happening in America. Donald Trump is probably the most evil man I’ve ever witnessed rise to power and everything that comes out of his mouth is literally the polar opposite of Yeshuas teachings. It’s dumbdounding how so many Christians have been taken in by this man and support xenophobic, racist, homophobic, misogynistic and anti-environment agendas. I really feel like America has largely been taken over by evil and it seems to be an infectious evil that spreads among people and groups and has Trump as it’s mouthpiece. I was looking for the article called “enter the adversary” or something similar written by Tau a few years ago but couldn’t find it.

Is there anything you could share with us to help us gain perspective? Your thoughts? Anything that could prevent our total despair? Is there a light at the end of this tunnel or will all be lost?

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Trump and Evil

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Shalom,

Here is a link to something I shared on this subject as folks were soaking in the results of the '16' election. I hope what's been shared may be of some help to you.

I posted this in the 'Gnostic Path' forum under the title of "A Divided Nation."

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3588

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

SophiasNemo

Re: Trump and Evil

#3 Postby SophiasNemo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:34 am

Thank you very much!

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”