Hello

Brother Brian

Hello

#1 Postby Brother Brian » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:00 am

Would just like to say hello. I am new to the board. Have been reading material for some time now and have never found any other source or place with so much divine knowledge on the internet or any other place. I have paid thousands of dollars through the years for materials, etc and just wanted everyone to know that this place is much more precious then gold.

Thanks so much for the the knowledge shared here dear Malachi. Reading your books and discovering this place I have such a great depth of love and debt to you. I am sending you healing light every chance I get for your speedy recovery. Love to all of you!!! Thanks so much. Blessings Brian Hoss (Tennessee)

Mary T

#2 Postby Mary T » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 am

Indeed, having also invested a great deal in materials on spiritual subjects--I can't even say how much this Forum means to me. The insights, the fellowship, the energies are constant blessings in my path. So glad you are here, Brian! May this circle grow and prosper in every way needed to serve Mother Spirit.
Shalom!
Mary
Yeshua said to Mary, "Seek to know nothing, and seek to understand nothing; do not seek to be anybody. In this way you will acquire the perfection of wisdom."

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

welcome

#3 Postby Elder Sarah » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Shalom Brian!

May the Mother Spirit Bless you in your journey!

Welcome, it is nice to have you join us. Thank you for your participation as well as prayers!

Many Blessings,
Sarah+

Yonah

#4 Postby Yonah » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 am

Welcome to the forums and the Tradition.
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Susan

Greetings!

#5 Postby Susan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Greetings Brian, and thank you for the reflections on the value of this site for spiritual seekers. It is always good to hear from those who gain insights for their individual journeys from the writings contained here.

Please consider contributing to this work through posting questions or reflections in the Forum section. The Chat and Skype sessions are also there to help all of us at a distance, from the Grass Valley study house, to connect with other companions in a more direct and social manner.

Blessings to you in your journey,

Susan

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”