Fondest greetings

Krysteen

Fondest greetings

#1 Postby Krysteen » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Hello all, my name is Krysteen. I've been lurking around your board for a while now, and thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I can't exactly say that I'm a very religious person, but I am quite spiritual and open minded to all beliefs. And I must say, I was quite intrigued by my first exposure to your faith. I finally finished reading Tau Malachi's book, St. Mary Magdalene, not too long ago, and it both, answered and confirmed, quite a few interesting things that I've seen and learned since this past July.

My background actually lies more or less with the paranormal and psychic development. While I always did have a deep interest in such things, it wasn't until earlier this year, when I finally realized that I really do have gifts. I'm just still trying to develop them fully. I also discovered that I have a deep passion is for helping trapped souls cross over into the Light. And I really think that is a part of my purpose in this lifetime, to help bring lost souls home :)

Krysteen

pat

Krysteen

#2 Postby pat » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Greetings and Welcome to the Forum, Krysteen

You will find a wealth of Teachings on death, dying and afterlife of the soul here.
A good place to start may be with Tau Malachi's book "Gnostic Healing" under the Order of St. Lazarus or on the forum under the Order of St. Lazarus. " also Malachi's book "The Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ" under Yesod.
Sorry for the plugs but these have great teachings and practices.
I highly recommend them
Blessings and have a wonderful journey exploring.
Pat

Krysteen

#3 Postby Krysteen » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks Pat :)

Yes, there is quite a lot of information to sort though. Thanks for the heads up on some places to look. I don't think I've tried looking in those two forums yet.

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”