Kabbalah and Yeshuas' healings

theinnersanctum

Kabbalah and Yeshuas' healings

#1 Postby theinnersanctum » Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Ever since I first started to study Kabbalah I have come to the conclusion that Yeshua used the Kabbalah to perform his miracles. Is this conclusion something that anyone else has come to? Its been awhile but I believe I read something to that effect in The Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ. Am i right in this?

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Kabbalistic Healing

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 am

Greetings and blessings in the light of the Messiah!

Yes, we believe that Yeshua used knowledge of the Kabbalah in his ministry, in the wonders and healings he performed - as a Jewish rabbi, mystic and prophet, he would have known, used and taught the Kabbalah of his day, though according to his own understanding and wisdom.

If you look into the Order of St. Raphael forum you will find many of our healing practices recorded there - they form the basis of the book, "Gnostic Healing."

Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

theinnersanctum

Re: Kabbalistic Healing

#3 Postby theinnersanctum » Tue May 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Tau Malachi wrote:Greetings and blessings in the light of the Messiah!

Yes, we believe that Yeshua used knowledge of the Kabbalah in his ministry, in the wonders and healings he performed - as a Jewish rabbi, mystic and prophet, he would have known, used and taught the Kabbalah of his day, though according to his own understanding and wisdom.

If you look into the Order of St. Raphael forum you will find many of our healing practices recorded there - they form the basis of the book, "Gnostic Healing."

Shalom!

Ah ha I knew it!. Thanks +Malachi I've got that book on order a couple days ago should be getting here soon.

Rene

#4 Postby Rene » Tue May 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello!
I am new to this forum, and I see I have ALOT of fascinating things to read here. ;()
I will have to look into this book as well. Can anyone here tell me about success stories they have had using the methods found in the Kabbala? I am a firm believer of the statement Jesus made about how we can do all he has done and more, so I would be interested in finding out more about the healing aspect of things.
Also, I see that this topic uses the name Yeshua instead of Jesus. Is anyone here wishing that I wouldn't use Jesus and would instead use Yeshua- or is it a non-issue?

Thank you~
All I want to know is the truth. ;()

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Greetings and welcome!

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 04, 2011 11:38 am

Greetings and welcome - it is good to see you here!

Most often we use the name Yeshua in our lineage, which is Aramaic, because it is from the language Jesus and his disciples spoke, but whether Yeshua, Joshua or Jesus, it is all the same - please feel free to use Jesus if you wish.

In Hebrew the name of the Master is very interesting - it is the same name as Yahweh, but with the addition of the letter Shin, and literally means "Yahweh delivers."

Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Susan

Study of the Kabbalah

#6 Postby Susan » Wed May 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Greetings Rene and welcome to our on-line community.

Regards your enquiry into success stories; I would certainly encourage you to embark on the study and contemplation of the Kabbalah. Your arrival at this site is all part of the great flow of your current incarnation, it has a purpose, so passing through the door of this opportunity presenting itself may be a good thing to do just now. Who knows?

But for myself, I do know there are many of our fellow Sophians "out there" who could share their individual experiences with you, and perhaps some will do so. However, perhaps it is enough at this stage to share with you that my life has been reformed, reborn, in every facet of my Being, all praise to the Mother Spirit for Her movement of Grace!

You see this is an on-going, ever-evolving process of reforming or rebirthing that all of us experience when we commit ourselves to spiritual practice and spiritual living. In this respect there may be "highlights", so to speak, that each of us could recount, but really it is all "one big success!"

And the Kabbalah is at the heart of our practice and hence our living, so study and contemplation, meditation based upon it is pivotal. Tau +Malachi's book "Gnostic Healing" contains a wealth of knowledge and so, if your initial and main focus at this stage is on learning more about the healing arts, then this book would be a good point for launching yourself into the waters of the Sophian Gnostic teachings. Perhaps then you could consider moving into reading "Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ", an incredible repository of knowledge on the Christian Kabbalah.

So all the best to you Rene - shalom!

Susan

Martina

Practice of "Perfect Success"

#7 Postby Martina » Fri May 06, 2011 3:21 am

Shalom Rene and welcome here! :)

Concerning your wish to learn about success stories I like to share a little about my own journey. When I came to the online community in 2006 there was the feeling that the Mother Spirit, God, had guided me there. Since then I have found true happiness and peace in my life, now knowing that it was always there. I just was not able to see it then. It does not depend on outward things, though they can sometimes be useful. And as Sister Susan says, it is an ongoing journey. There are always challenges, but living from our inward center, the Christ Presence, we will feel more and more at peace whatever happens in our lives. I am deeply grateful to the Sophian elders and companions who provide the powerful spiritual support that makes such spiritual progress possible.

The study and practice of the Sophian tradition is deeply rooted in the Christian Kabbalah and there are many practices. One central practice is the practice of “Perfect Success”. You can find it in the book “Living Gnosis” by Tau Malachi, which is also a very good introduction to the Sophian teachings. There are writings about the practice of “Perfect Success” in our online community as well. A good one to start with would be

http://www.sophian.org/forum/viewtopic. ... ct+success

It is a very powerful practice, helping us to see what is truly important in our journey in this life.

May the Mother Spirit bless you,

Martina
Martina

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”