The Love Song of the Universe

Kyle Lueke

The Love Song of the Universe

#1 Postby Kyle Lueke » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Around late March of 2013, I was led to this book called The Love Song of the Universe by Mary Sparrowdancer. In it she has multiple encounters with beings of light and even our teacher. It's a very eye opening book and worth the time to read. There a things that our teacher goes on to explain to her which provide answers to certain questions. Hope you check out :)

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: The Love Song of the Universe

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 am

Shalom,

I can't say that this is a book that attracts me, or that I'd recommend in our community, but then we have our own oral tradition and teachings of the Holy Bride, along with our own understanding of Yeshua Messiah from the perspective of the Christian Kabbalah and the Gnostic experience, so we tend to study and contemplate Gnostic Scriptures and source works of the Jewish Kabbalah, joined with the teachings of the Christian Kabbalah in our lineage.

There are actually a lot of works out there in the New Age Movement and modern spirituality that do not attract me, or that I find no resonance with; I'm more inclined to those works emerging from within the mystical currents in the various lineages of world wisdom traditions such as the Kabbalah, Sufism, Vajrayana, Vedanta, and the like. Of course my own focus, and that of our initiates, is the Jewish and Christian Kabbalah; hence, the Sophian Gnostic tradition, and its teachings and practices.

As we approach the Holy Feast of Yohanan the Baptist the discernment of spiritual teachings, true and false prophecy, and so on, becomes an intriguing contemplation.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”