Greetings

Sue

Greetings

#1 Postby Sue » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi just introducing myself … I will say I am more of a “jack of all trades, master of none”. I seemed to have dabbled in a number of things. I was with the Golden Dawn, and really enjoyed doing ceremonial rituals. I took the summer off and started taking pictures of nature, then realizing I had no idea what all these plants that the butterflies were landing on. I started exploring the plant world which leads me to Native American way of life. As winter sets in I happened to go to a” gong bath” which leads me to study Eastern/Tibetan way of life. Of course one of my first discoveries into this wonderful life was studying Mystic Judaism and I fell in love with Baal Shem Tov teachings.
A friend shared a link to here and I find myself continually coming back. Thought it would only make sense to join. So I am really pleased to be here and looking forward to deepen my spiritual walk.
Shalom,
Sue

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Greetings

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Shalom Sue,

It is good to see you here - greetings and welcome!

Perhaps our online community can be some help to you in your journey, if but for a season - I pray that is so.

You will be in my heart and prayers.

Peace be upon you, and may God bless you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Greetings

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Oh, and I meant to add that I adore the teachings of the Baal Shem Tov too, as well as Rebbe Nachman. I was just introduced to a book new to me on the life and teachings of the Besht: "The Light and Fire of the Baal Shem Tov" by Yitzhak Buxbaum - if you haven't read it, I'd strongly recommend it. It's the best book I've ever read about the Besht, and I've read quite a few.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”