Interior Stars

tulcaryar

Interior Stars

#1 Postby tulcaryar » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:14 am

Shalom in the light of the risen Messiah! I have noticed on the main webpage and in the forums here, there are several references to the interior stars, however I can't seem to find a description of them. I assume they are related to the Eastern idea of chakras, but I was wondering if someone could help me understand how they are understood and treated in the Sophian tradition. Also, I noticed that there is an eighth star not accounted for in other traditions, the transcendent star. Where does this understanding come from, and what does it mean?

If I missed an explanation in another subforum, please direct me there. I don't underestimate my power of oversight :)

Blessings!

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Interior Stars

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:18 am

Shalom,

In "The Shrine of our Lady of Guadalupe" forum under the topic, "The Pot of Fire: Awakening the Serpent," if you scroll down there is a post entitled, "The Awakening of the Fire Snake & Interior Stars." Though put into the context of that collection of teachings and practices, there is a very essential and basic outline of the interior stars as understood in our tradition.

If you look into "The Gnostic Path" forum you will find a post entitled "Transcendent Start: The Eight Star." This is the most extensive teaching that has been written on the subject.

Several years ago I also gave a series of Shabbat discourses on the interior stars. The audio of those discourses is available via our website if you would like to listen to them.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

tulcaryar

#3 Postby tulcaryar » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 am

Thank you, Tau Malachi. I will look into these!

kanaloa

#4 Postby kanaloa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:33 pm

I used to be involved in the Gurdjeiff Work, which I feel is a modernist gnostic approach. They speak of the three centers, head, heart, gut/instinctual/somatic and a hidden fourth center above the head which is contacted when the three centers (or 7 chakras or stars) are in general harmony. Then the fourth center descends into the body. Or something like that.

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm unclear about what you are saying...or asking. ?

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

christopher

#6 Postby christopher » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 am

Hello , Can anyone make clear to me please , In the PDF of interior Stars you have the plant Mar's as ruling over the third Star ,
Then Micheal as the Angel of this Interior ? From my understanding Micheal is the Angel of the Sun .
So why is Mar ruling this Interior ? And not the SUN .
Thank you , Peace, grace and love .

sheryl
Site Admin

#7 Postby sheryl » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 am

Shalom Christopher!

It is good to see you on our forum!

There are many traditions, each being unique and different, so the teachings you find in our tradition might indeed differ from other traditions you have encountered.

While we are a Christian Kabbalah tradition, our present associations with the Interior Stars began several generations ago, with Tau Miriam, as revealed in her Supernal Realization.

We place Archangel Michael in the South, associated with the Sefirah Hod, the bottom of the Pillar of Severity.

This puts Archangel Michael in association with the Solar Plexus Interior Star, the Divine Name Elohim Tzavaot, and the planetary intelligence of Mars.

The Sun is placed at the Sefirah Tiferet, the Throat Interior Star, where the Archangel Raphael and the direction East is placed. The Sun is associated with the Divine Partzuf and Name Yeshua.

I hope this offers a bit of insight into our lineage's teachings.

Sheryl

christopher

#8 Postby christopher » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm

sheryl wrote:Shalom Christopher!

It is good to see you on our forum!

There are many traditions, each being unique and different, so the teachings you find in our tradition might indeed differ from other traditions you have encountered.

While we are a Christian Kabbalah tradition, our present associations with the Interior Stars began several generations ago, with Tau Miriam, as revealed in her Supernal Realization.

We place Archangel Michael in the South, associated with the Sefirah Hod, the bottom of the Pillar of Severity.

This puts Archangel Michael in association with the Solar Plexus Interior Star, the Divine Name Elohim Tzavaot, and the planetary intelligence of Mars.

The Sun is placed at the Sefirah Tiferet, the Throat Interior Star, where the Archangel Raphael and the direction East is placed. The Sun is associated with the Divine Partzuf and Name Yeshua.

I hope this offers a bit of insight into our lineage's teachings.

Sheryl

Sheryl , Thank you for taking the time to explain this , There are other tradition which have a different map ? On the Solar plexus ,
Which make it become quite complex when you read and study the inner map , And the Archangels .
In my case it's more having a understanding of the inner works ! I know that the Holy Spirit is our teacher she guides us and teach us in her Wisdom ,
The Solar plexus being a hard one to tame . As it the home of the beast .
This and working out the interior stars that can cause a block or hold you back .
This narrow path we walk on

Peace, Faith , Hope ,Love ,

Christopher ,

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Solarplexus

#9 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Shalom Christopher:

Thank you for writing us. Our teachings of interior stars are quite integral with Kabbalah, understanding their principles throughout Jewish, Christian, and Gnostic scriptures. We share these teachings as the third of three parts of base studies, as the meaning and experience of interior stars is everything but theoretical and conceptual. To what they point is quite literal and requires a vocabulary in sefirot and otiyot (Hebrew letters) to fully integrate.

The only piece I would correct in what Sheryl offered you is the planet attributed to the solar plexus, which is Mercury (Kokab); Mars (Madim) is attributed with the Brow Star. Everything else she shared is very helpful.

In addition, there's a forum within our main forum called the Shrine of Guadalupe, where Tau Malachi first presents interior stars as a system in an essential way. Follow this link to see how these interior stars interrelate.

Feel free to ask anytime for clarification.

Elder Gideon

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”