Radiating Love From The UK

PiXie-Jewels

Radiating Love From The UK

#1 Postby PiXie-Jewels » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi :-)
I was given the website address to here from the Facebook group the 'Gnostic Gospel Of St. Thomas'
I only read the Gospel Of St Thomas last year and felt an immediate spark and kind of affinity with it.
My parents christened me as Church Of England/Protestant as a baby, but my family weren't interested in religion, I chose to go to Sunday school and then went to the Catholic church with my Nan.
In my early twenties I went to live in Greece and began to go to the Greek Orthodox church and when I came home to England have attended both churches and neither felt quite 'right'. Until I read the Gospel Of St Thomas and I thought, this is my home and I want more of this , and this feeling.
So here I am :-)
I would love to have a kind of Online teacher or guide who could teach me Sophian gnosticism and give me readings and guidance.
I had a very drastic year at the end of last year but what happened strengthened my faith and I want to continue on that path.
Looking forward to this journey :D
Jewels

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Radiating Love From The UK

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 am

Greetings and welcome!

It's good to see you here. I look forward to your participation in our online community. As I understand it you are in contact with Elder Gideon, so as your participation in our online community evolves I'm sure some spiritual mentoring can be arranged.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

sheryl
Site Admin

#3 Postby sheryl » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Shalom Jewels!

Welcome to our online community.

I much empathize with the positive view you expressed of the drastic year you had had, one that strengthened your faith. Right before reading your introduction post, I had read this one by Tau Malachi on the experience of Kalli Imma. Often things are not what they seem - our greatest blessings can indeed flow from the most difficult or drastic times.

I pray that you find much here to feast upon, and continue to be blessed in your journey.

You are in my heart and prayers.

Sheryl
Last edited by sheryl on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PiXie-Jewels

#4 Postby PiXie-Jewels » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Thank you so much :-)
Elder Gideon has given me such a warm welcome , as have you all & if he would have the time to Mentor be that would be fantastic.
Strangely(or perhaps not so much!) I had bought a copy of your book on St Thomas just a few weeks ago before I found this community :-)
Happy coincidence , or destiny?

Warm wishes
Jewels

Tau Malachi wrote:Greetings and welcome!

It's good to see you here. I look forward to your participation in our online community. As I understand it you are in contact with Elder Gideon, so as your participation in our online community evolves I'm sure some spiritual mentoring can be arranged.

Shalom Aleichem!
Last edited by PiXie-Jewels on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiXie-Jewels

#5 Postby PiXie-Jewels » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Shalom Sheryl :-)
I am so delighted to be a part of this community and I will follow that link by Tau Malachi , really looking forward to reading it.
It is strange , or seems so , many people thought I would lose my faith but I feel it now much more than ever and it is what is getting me through.
There is so much here to feast upon that I will never be hungry again!

Thank you for your loving prayers , sending wishes to your kind heart for a happy day.

Jewels

sheryl wrote:Shalom Jewels!

Welcome to our online community.

I much empathized with the positive view you expressed of the drastic year you had last year, one the strengthened your faith. Right before reading your introduction post, I had read [urlhttp://www.sophian.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14568&sid=78479575b0731a66191f4e5634f82244#p14568]this one[/url] by Tau Malachi on the experience of Kalli Imma. Often things are not what they seem - our greatest blessings can indeed flow from the most difficult or drastic times.

I pray that you find much here to feast upon, and continue to be blessed in your journey.

You are in my heart and prayers.

Sheryl

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

#6 Postby Elder Gideon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Shalom Sister:

So glad you made it this far so quickly and are registered. It's superb to have you here. I'm looking forward to your insights and experiences as you get to know us.

Elder Gideon

PiXie-Jewels

#7 Postby PiXie-Jewels » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Shalom Elder Gideon :)
Thank you so much , your warmth and kindness (&patience!!) mean such a great deal to me.
Looking forward to sharing your wisdom.

Warmest Wishes
Jewels

Elder Gideon wrote:Shalom Sister:

So glad you made it this far so quickly and are registered. It's superb to have you here. I'm looking forward to your insights and experiences as you get to know us.

Elder Gideon

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”