Greetings, and Shalom from PA. <3

RockShan

Greetings, and Shalom from PA. <3

#1 Postby RockShan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Greetings everybody

I would like to introduce myself My name is Shanon, or you can just call me Rock either works for me, I am from Pennsylvania and am 15(male). My spiritual path has lead me to many forms of Christianity. I can't say my full journey because how long it exactly is, but it all started when I seen some "girl" when I was around 7-8, strangest thing is where I seen here, we always heard "Stairway to Heaven" play from that location, I am the only one that seen that "Spirit". Afterwards it is hard to explain I could see "Energy", which further lead me in my spiritual path, sense then I occasionally have dreams that teach me certain things or shows me an event that will happen soon, example is the massive floods that hit the east coast. Anyways Around 11 I starting use "Psionics", and recently started practicing it once again, I later became a part of I guess a cult called the "Religion of Love", shortly after Two friends of mine that I met online convinced me to become a "Born-Again Christian", but I never felt right about it, especially never felt right about the doctrine of hellfire, as anyone shouldn't feel right about it. A few months ago I came across Gnosticism and felt as if it's the correct path for me, before discovering it I had two more of those "dreams" I spoke of but they were different, massively different, and they are ultimately what lead me to Gnosticism. The first one I met some "Mentor", possible a spirit guide or similar? He gave me, and my twin books that could only be opened if you willed it to be, they held secrets, usually deemed forbidden or evil, as I was going home a horn played and some signal was given for a war between evil and and good, I won't get into the second dream.

Shortly after them I discovered the Gnostic Gospels and various other books and have currently 1000+ Books in my "reading list", from many different religions.

Anna

Re: Greetings, and Shalom from PA. <3

#2 Postby Anna » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:05 am

Blessings and welcome to our online community, Shanon!
I hope you find many uplifting teachings and inspirations here. You may enjoy working with some of the practices under the Gnostic Path heading on the home page.
May you walk in beauty and holiness!
Shalom!
Anna

Yonah

#3 Postby Yonah » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 am

Greetings and welcome!
Shalom, Yonah
Shalom,
Yonah
EPS Columbus Gathering

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 am

Greetings and welcome, and blessings to you Rock!

It's good to see you here and it is my prayer that our teachings and practices might be of some benefit to you in your spiritual journey.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”