So any hints at what Tau Malachi's next book is about?

matthew mcclellan

So any hints at what Tau Malachi's next book is about?

#1 Postby matthew mcclellan » Wed May 18, 2016 11:48 am

I personally hope it covers one of these: Deeper intimacy with Amma Elohim, Hebrew letter mysticism and the names of God, or deeper insight into Messiah Yeshua. What do you guys and gals hope it covers?

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: So any hints at what Tau Malachi's next book is about?

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Wed May 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Shalom Matthew, and welcome to our online community!

At present, and for some time, my writing has been focused here in our forums. A labor has begun to gather and edit teachings I've been sharing here over the years, forming them into books that will be published. The current project, which is almost complete, is a book formed of the teachings of the Mystical Path of Guadalupe - these are certainly teachings of a deeper intimacy with Imma Elohim, or God the Mother. The next project will venture into the various teachings I've given on angels, and that will be an extensive project which will encompass a number of volumes when complete. So books are in the works from writings I've posted here. In a way it is a return to the beginning of my published books, "The Gnostic Gospel of St. Thomas," because that was originally written as emails to companions entertaining a study of Thomas on Wednesday evening with me some years ago.

Aside from this I'll be interested to see what others have to say regarding your question.

I hope our online community might be of some benefit to you in your spiritual journey.

Blessings to you!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

matthew mcclellan

#3 Postby matthew mcclellan » Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 am

Thank you for the reply Tau Malachi. I look forward to the book. I enjoy the teachings on the forums and I have listened to many of the audio recordings too, but I enjoy the point by point presentations in the books the most. I anticipate everything that the Holy One wishes to reveal in the upcoming book. Shalom to you!

DMO

#4 Postby DMO » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Greetings
Personally i would like to see something on the gospel of Judas
Along with commentary on how betrayal intuitively plays a role in salvation
The different faces in which it may greet us along the way
What portrayal it may have in Kaballah
Whether it participates in the generation of false images and idols
What is the cornerstone to betrayal, what are its attributes
What methods or meditations could one perform to release or transcend ones own experience with betrayal, being on both sides of the equation, betrayer and betrayed
And through those processes if we were able to release ourselves from the cycle of betrayal could we free ourselves from self crucifixion and from crucifying others perhaps leading us to a more fruitful path to resurrection and eventual accession
What other belief systems have been anchored by it besides Christianity
I believe this would be a rich topic as we all deal with it intimately in our lives

Be the Peace

Anna

#5 Postby Anna » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:04 am

Shalom, Matthew!
Our way with invoking teachings is to take time to pray and contemplate questions from which teachings and insights may be shared in this online community. Perhaps you might wish to formulate questions from what you have written above and post it in the Forum titled The Gnostic Path : Spiritual Life and Practice.
The Gospel of Judas is not one that we contemplate but it seems your question deals more with sin/error, repentance, and forgiveness. All of us experience betrayal and its effects on both sides of the equation. We must go within and live from within and deal with klippot/barriers to the light in a co-labor with Mother Spirit.
Blessings!
Anna

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”