Good morning, thank you, and hello!

Josephine

Good morning, thank you, and hello!

#1 Postby Josephine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:01 am

Long time listener, first time caller.

Hello to all who read this. I'll begin by saying that I credit this website and the writings/presence of this gathering for saving my life. Thank you, a million thank yous! Quite literally, I was in a place of severe psychic distress for more than a year and your writings aided my return to the presence and power of Yeshua within me, giving me a completely new understanding of the value of my earlier church work and study. And giving me sanity again.

Between my other obligations and recovering from the tumult, I read and study about this lineage. My copy of Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ fell apart at the spine -- and I even called the publisher for a new copy but it's currently out of print ( :shock: ). SO. I had my tattered copy coil bound to preserve it.

I have many questions, still. But I look forward to active participation in your community now; likely many questions will find answers -- or at least suggestions for inquiry.

Blessings to all,
Josephine

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Praise God!

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 am

Shalom Josephine:

Your thanks shine warmly. All thanks indeed to God for reaching out to you and preserving you. God is All-Merciful.

I wished to know, Josephine, if you've interacted with our YouTubes or live chatroom? These also have been very helpful for people at a distance.

Our community meets face-to-face and in chatroom. Register here if you'd like to meet other practitioners in our lineage. 

Our Shabbat meetings are also broadcast in YouTube. Search Ecclesia Pistis Sophia and you'll see dozens of topics that are available. 

In addition to our forum and books, I hope these resources speak to you. If there's anything more we can offer, please reach out!

We wish you all of the continued best in the Holy One of Being! 

Shalom!

Elder Gideon

Josephine

Re: Good morning, thank you, and hello!

#3 Postby Josephine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:19 am

Thank you, Elder Gideon.

I just registered for the chat room and have been listening to your Shabbat talks on YouTube for a few months now. Sometimes I listen attentively and sometimes less so as I work on my art. The voices keep me company and reassure me of a larger community in sympathy with my own heart.

Thank you for your welcome and I look forward to participate in new ways.

Josephine

Elder Sarah
Site Admin

#4 Postby Elder Sarah » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Shalom Josephine,

It is wonderful to meet you! Thank you for your introduction, it is great to hear from a long time listener. It sounds like the Holy One has touched you in a very empowering and uplifting way, Praise God for such nurturing mercy! I am happy to hear you have registered for our chat room and look forward to seeing you there, currently in the chat room we are working on a study of the Hebrew Letters which offers people working at a distance a foundation in the letters that compose the Divine Names and Hebrew words used so often in our tradition. Our Shabbat discourses and the chat room is a great way to touch in with community on a weekly basis, one that has proven a powerful resource for many. Again, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our online community!

Many Blessings,
Elder Sarah

Josephine

#5 Postby Josephine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Thank you! I found a second hand copy of Rabbi Kushner’s BOOK OF LETTERS this summer. It’s nifty. So I’m looking forward to this study.

And thanks again for the warm welcome. Your words have lifted my day.

Josephine

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”