Goddess worship in Gnosis; my own vision/apparition

BobKoenig

Goddess worship in Gnosis; my own vision/apparition

#1 Postby BobKoenig » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:08 am

Greetings!

I come hoping to be a part of the group, and hope perhaps to develop further in study and faith and perhaps even be a 'go to' person in my area..if possible!

I have all of Tau's books. I've been a seeker for quite some time. I see the divine masculine as Jesus/Apollo (sun) and Diana/Isis/Mary (Moon)

I have been Christian most of my life, and have an ordination in an online esoteric seminary. I've given sermons at a local church.

I had a vision of a cloaked Goddess coming to me handing me Her chalice, and telling me that I was Hers. Her aura was incredible. If that is the touch of what heaven is , then of course this is what we should seek.

I've studied Hare Krishna, Buddhism, ascended Masters, Gnostics, Goddess worship, Eckankar, Mariology.

I hope you welcome me, and feel free to write me if you wish.

Blessings and Shalom!

KatJ

Re: Goddess worship in Gnosis; my own vision/apparition

#2 Postby KatJ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Shalom Bob,

Welcome to our Forums. One of names for the Order of Magdeline is the Order of the grail/chalice. This is what your vision brought to mind.

Shalom,
Kat

BobKoenig

#3 Postby BobKoenig » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:10 am

Yes! I think so!

"Seek and ye shall find!"

Magdalene calls me.

asking...If she dresses in scarlet, is she a scarlet woman, like Babalon in Thelema?

KatJ

#4 Postby KatJ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:03 pm

Shalom Bob,

There is a discussion taking place right now on Sundays on the subject of how Magdeline is called out of Babalon to her Beloved and remembers the dreams of her youth. It is really the story of us being distracted and desiring things of the world before we realize that the world and materialistic thinking is not what brings us lasting satisfaction. This discussion is taped and you can find it on the main Sophian.org website.

Shalom,
Kat

BobKoenig

#5 Postby BobKoenig » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 am

thank you!

Return to “Welcome, Introductions & General Questions”