Invocation of Divine Guardianship - Rite Three

Moderator: Tau Malachi

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Invocation of Divine Guardianship - Rite Three

#1 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Grace and peace to you from Messiah Yeshua!

I’m inclined to share a practice that’s drawn from the story of the battle of the children of Israel with Amalek in Exodus 17, one that is revealed there to initiates who have understanding; it is a way of invocation when one finds oneself confronted with an appearance of great darkness, great evil, or when one sees a movement of powerful forces of the Other Side among the people in ones land or the world.

“Moses said to Joshua, ‘Choose some men for us and go out, fight with Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the staff of God [Elohim] in my hand’” (Exodus 17:9).

The prayer and invocation is as follows:

When an anointed tzaddik or initiate wishes to invoke the angel of the Holy Shekinah as the “Man of War,” seeking to overthrow powerful demonic forces, first they will call upon the Holy Name of El Elyon, remembering the blessing of Melchizedek upon Abram and Sarai following the battle with the Kings of Edom, and they will call upon the Holy Name of Yahweh Elohim Shaddai, remembering the Lamb of God victorious in the End of Days, and in the Blessed Name of the Lamb of God, Yeshua Messiah, they will invoke the warriors of heaven, Michael and his hosts, and Kamael and his hosts. This corresponds with Joshua going out with men to fight with Amalek.

Then the tzaddik or initiate will pray and proclaim the cause of the invocation, speaking the rebuke of the darkness, the evil, the forces of the Other Side, to be overcome and shattered, and as they pray and proclaim the cause of the invocation, the movement in the Holy Shekinah, they will uplift the serpent power to the brow, focusing the full force of the serpent power there, and they will take up the prophecy as a sacred chant, “I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.” The uplifting of the serpent power to the brow corresponds with the prophet standing on the hill with the staff of God in hand.

When this cycle of the movement is complete the tzaddik or initiate will chant, “Yahweh is my banner,” and then will chant, “A hand upon the banner of Yahweh, Yahweh will war with Amalek from generation to generation,” holding the conscious intention of sending the angel of the Shekinah with the warriors of heaven into battle, setting the Holy Shekinah into motion in Judgment (Gevurah/Din).

In conclusion the tzaddik or initiate will pray for the tikkune of the world and for the restoration of life and light, righteousness and truth, peace and joy, the Great Beauty of Yahweh; hence, the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven on earth, and they will seal their prayers proclaiming, “Amen and amen!”

This is an invocation well known to initiates of the tradition, one commonly taught to our Templars and exorcists.

If an initiate feels called to a theurgic invocation to diminish the influence and power of klippot, and to “shatter the heads of the Kings of Edom,” this is a good invocation to take up, but taking it up initiates must remember that the force of such invocations is directed against spiritual forces, not blood and flesh, just as St. Paul teaches in Ephesians 6:12.

This is the prayer/invocation the Spirit inclined me to share this afternoon.

May the spirit of the Other Side be overcome and brought into cessation; may the righteous be victorious in the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua)! Amen.

Shalom Aleichem!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Pronouncing the LORD's Victory

#2 Postby Elder Gideon » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi!

I'm so grateful for your grounding this moment from Exodus into an application we may take up in this or any time we're seeing an incursion of dark and hostile forces. It seems to synthesize Rites I and II of Divine Guardianship in the Order of St. Michael, and goes further. Praise be She: a Man of War.

Reading of these verses from the end of Exodus 17 inclined me to research them further. I was most intrigued by a discrepancy between several English translations of verse 16, where kes is uncertain. The Jewish Publication Society (JPS) reverts to throne, upping the ante of this intense curse against Amalek. I offer a closer pronunciation for ceremonial use for those inspired by your luminous practice. The ch sound is either a Het or soft Kaf, guttural, as in chutzpah.

“I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.”
כִּֽי־מָחֹה אֶמְחֶה אֶת־זֵכֶר עֲמָלֵק מִתַּחַת הַשָּׁמָֽיִם
Ki-machoh em'cha et-zecher Amalek mitachat hashamaim

“Yahweh is my banner.”
יְהוָה נִסִּֽי
Yahweh nisi

JPS: "'Hand upon the throne of the LORD!' The LORD will be at war with Amelek throughout all ages."
כִּֽי־יָד עַל־כֵּס יָהּ מִלְחָמָה לַיהוָה בַּֽעֲמָלֵק מִדֹּר דֹּֽר
Ki-yad ayl-kes Yah! Milchama la Yahweh ba-Amalek midor dor.

I praise God for an insight into Yahweh is my banner : As the meaning of nes—a pole—is something high and visible from a great distance in battle, I now hear the First Root: "Remember your transcendence." This same word for pole is that on which Moses is instructed to raise a bronze serpent (Numbers 21:8). From St. John 3:14, Yeshua mysteriously likens himself to this same serpent raised on a poll: I'm now hearing YHVH is my banner as Christ on the Cross.

The Second Root, "Set your mind on things above, where Christ is seated," overlaps with the First Root, for the Second Root implies the Resurrection, Ascension, and Enthronement of Adonai Yeshua Messiah. Apostles describe Christ's final victory as his being seated at the right hand of the Father. Where Christ is seated is the throne, the kes, of the Lamb of God: Hand upon the throne of the LORD!

This to me is an exquisite image of the Lamb of the Apocalypse, at war with Amalek. Our victory is in the Presence of the Risen Savior who says, But take courage; I have conquered the world! (John 16:33). This is the Third Root, admonishing me to remember always: "God is with you."

May the light and fire of the Most High accomplish all victory through Adonai Yeshua Messiah.

Amen and amen!

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Lotanic mantra

#3 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Shalom Gideon!

You have shared wonderful insights my brother, ones that extend the contemplation of the passage and practice very well, and thank you for sharing the Hebrew to empower the chants of companions. They complete the instructions for the prayer-invocation very well.

May the Holy One bless you and keep you! Amen.
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Elder Gideon
Site Admin

Rite of Divine Guardianship

#4 Postby Elder Gideon » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 am

Shalom Tau Malachi:

For the potency of this practice you've shared, I've copied it from the Christian Kabbalah forum and moved it here to the Order of St. Michael forum with the hopes that it might attract your approval as a potential Rite Three of Divine Guardianship. Rites One and Two, respectively invoke Michael and Kamael as God's help through more intense forms of archangelic assistance in subjugating and destroying qlippotic influences. This new practice copied here strikes directly at the oldest evil of all: Amalek. In the context as Rites of Divine Guardianship, how might Templars explore this particular practice in their own continuum and in group ceremony?

Gratefully,

Elder Gideon

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

Re: Rite of Divine Guardianship

#5 Postby Tau Malachi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 am

Shalom Brother,

Yes, indeed, this may stand as Rite Three of Divine Guardianship.

Speaking of Amalek as the "oldest evil," perhaps in that Amalek corresponds with Samael, or Satan; but we may say of Amalek that he represents the darkest and most destructive force of evil, forces of evil that seek to drive the faithful and spiritual humanity into extinction, or oblivion. It is said in the Kabbalah, though, that the most ancient evil corresponds with primordial chaos, and that by nature it is unspeakable.

O Holy One, do not let us fall to temptation, but deliver us from the Evil One! Amen.

Blessings!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Order of St. Michael: Wisdom of the Spiritual Warrior - Templar”