Holy vibrations

Mark

Holy vibrations

#1 Postby Mark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Shalom Tau Malachi,

Thank you for the two sacred chants during the 2/10/13 discourse and making them available online so we could hear them directly through you. I especially felt a shift in consciousness and strong vibration deep within my head during the second one that you chanted.

Feeling grateful for the Light and Holy Vibrations that you share with us,
Mark

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

welcome

#2 Postby Tau Malachi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

Greetings!

You are welcome dear brother; the Holy Spirit inspired that sharing. It is a very good essential practice for anyone, and the present seems a good time for anyone to take it up who might be inclined to it. The second chant, Yah Yahweh, is the most traditional, and is the one I most often used in the generation phase of the practice.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi
Sophia Fellowship
Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

malochim

Light

#3 Postby malochim » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 am

Shalom,

Since some time back I've been experiencing something similar to what you are describing in the shabbat discourse. When I'm closing my eyes either during meditation or when I'm about to go to sleep I sometimes see a very bright light as if someone turned on the light in the room but when I open my eyes to check it's still dark/normal lighting in the room. It's usually just a flash of light.

Blessings,
Jonas
”Only love has meaning, it raises the smallest action into infinity.” , Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tau Malachi
Site Admin

practice

#4 Postby Tau Malachi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 am

Greetings!

Perhaps this would be a good practice for you. Flashes of the light are a common beginning, and the light an initial affect, higher mental states of consciousness can also arise with the light, and corresponding insights and illuminations as the experience unfolds.

Shalom!
Tau Malachi

Sophia Fellowship

Ecclesia Pistis Sophia

Return to “Spiritual Experiences, Poetry, Prayers & Inspiration”